From the article: Love Match - Libra and Aquarius
Have you been in a Libra-Aquarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
- I'm an Aquarius female. I was in high school when I met my Libra. There was a instant connection, at least on my part. I thought it was odd because it's never happened before or since. I saw him and that was it. I've never met anybody who was so loving and caring beyond comprehension and so many other amazing words that I could describe him. He made my heart melt every time were together and all I wanted was to be with him. Which, for me, isn't normal. I fell in love. The only thing I didn't like was that he would not argue with me, at all! His decision making skills where always about me, sweet yes but after awhile I wanted him to make some decisions. Other then the little things he was amazing. But I got scared and pulled myself away and just shut off. I broke up with him and I've never regretted anything more then I regret breaking up with him. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him and miss him. We haven't spoken in years. I pray for another chance
- —Guest Randomname
i love my libra
- libra and aquarius are the perfect match, we understand eachother perfectly we cant get enuff of eachother, im soo in love with my libra.
- —Guest Manny wife
the perfect match
- I am a male aquarius now i began in a longdistance relationship that lasted 11 months i got bored so i cheated broke her heart 5 years later she got married divorced and had a kid she also has aNew boyfriend she invited me to her house we argued all night in front of her boyfriend and friends everyone strongly believed we hated eachother little did everyone know we were making love through our hateful words she cheated on her boyfriend with me the night after where not together or anything but we became good friends and you know what that means im glad im not in her position im glad im the single man but deep down i know she my perfect match no matter how much we yell its how we get along its how wetalk no one understands but her she said somewhere deep down shell love me more then anyone else but everywhere else she hates me you know what that means i got the pussy pass anytime any place
- —Guest aquaman
Don't know what to do.
- Well I am an 25 year old aquarius male and I am somewhat interested in this 19 year old libra female. We aren't dating yet. She wants to hook up, but I'm not quite ready yet. We seem so perfect for each other due to the majority of qualities that we both share. Almost every quality in common. I never dated a libra, but they are very romantic, lovey dovey type of people and I'm not sure if I can handle that type of relationship. I really much rather just be best friends with her, but in another way I believe we are a match made in heaven. I don't know if I should just break it to her and tell I only want friendship or should I ask her out. This may be my opportunity for a great match, but my decisiveness is holding me back. What should I do?
- —Guest AquariusMan88
I am aqaurius girl he is Libra man
- well...he kissed me while i was hanging out with friends. I told him to kiss me again and he told me "maybe later" and i went home and told my whole family about his kiss, and how amazing it was. So I asked around with his friends when his birthday was, october 6th, my sisters is october 8th....so i thought to myself oh crap, cause i dated a libra before and he lied to me cheated on me, disapeared and told me it was cuz he was in germany, i was 18, and found out he was only 14...he told me he was 17...and thats exceptional...so this libra guy (joey) kisses me, i leave for college in oregon and i come back to visit while i have a bf and he kisses me again. I leave for seattle for a few months come back and all his friends are telling me im the only one he thinks is worth caring and loving. we started texting, i asked him to be mine and we have been together almost two years now. He has been a pain in my ass, but im sure i have been a pain in his so it all works lol Hes good hearted
- —Guest BethanyFowler
Aquarius female (+) Libra male
- Our friendship was remarkable actually. I truly admire how my libra man can say how he feels and exactly how he feels about it. And since I know I can really say how I feel since it's so closed to me and not to really say or get too emotional to anything. But then *THE CHASE* is what I called it. When we were dating. Don't get me wrong it was nice to have a really good match to a chase. Basically mind F^%# me. If I hated it the most but then again I loved it at the same time. Which would not make any sense but seeing his reaction towards me was the same mutural feeling of confused with each other. But it was a plus for me as an Aquarius female since I met someone exactly like me in a sense since a libra male can be heartless and cheat and lie and do the whole shanBANG as well. Not a lot of females can deal with it but I been there, so it's an understanding to each other. And an Aquarius female and libra man is perfect match in my eyes. They teach us a lot which I love and admire a lot.
- —Guest Mamasusan
- Well I am a libra woman and he's an aquarius man.We eyed each other for 2 years whenever we saw each other.When we finally met,he was very flirtatious with me and I fell for it.We did not have sex though,because I felt that it was for one time only.Now,one year later,we have a love-hate relationship,we keep insulting each other like 5 year olds,but we always look at each other from far away.I have no idea what he has in mind.
- —Guest sasha
Libras are good for us:)
- Ive met 3 libra guys in the past three years. I am an aquarius girl. The first one ive known since preschool, and he had a huge crush on me. Hes really smart, attractive, and we always made good conversation. There was chemistry, but i wasnt feeling it as much as he did. Now that hes older, Hes more mature, which i like … but hes definitely moved on and turned into a ladies man. Awks. Anyway, the second guy, matt, was AMAZING. we met at school, and there was definitely something there. He cared for me, we were random and crazy together, and we had the same interests and mental level. It just didnt work out when he switched schools and totally forgot about me :( the third guy, i met online through my cousin and hes so talkative and nice :) Libra men are personally one of my favorite matches, and even though none of them have worked out, i think us aquarius women have to wait for the right one ;)
- —Guest Aquagrl
- I'm an aquarious woman with a libra man and i have to agree with a lot of previous comments, in that it starts out so great talking for hours and being mentally on the same level. After being with him four four years now things have drastically changed we dont converse anymore and if we do its not inspiring or interesting, almost as if he doesnt think he needs to keep the spark alive. Im becoming bored, also hes very jealous and doesnt give me the space i need as an aquarius.
- —Guest guest
confused aqua girl
- i'm aqua girl , i fall in love with this bad boy on the internet (so silly i know , i was 18 ) he makes me feel like i'm his wife on telephone late night calls , i got soooo attached to him , one day he saied that his girlfriend back to him and now he wants me out of his life , i crashed , changed and didn't know what to do .. i laughed and left him , but i started missing him and called him and cried many times , he treated me badly , then .. when i started my study in collage he suddenly back to me asking forgiveness and kissing my feet to accept him back , yes i did the most dump thing in my life and ran to him like nothing happened , now i'm measurable and feel lost and depressed and don't know what to do to get rid of him without hurting his feelings :( .. i don't feel the spark , i'm just not that into him like before , any advice ?
i love you aqualady
- I'm a libra man in a relationship with an aquarian woman. I love her, not in love. She has spoken of marriage. She's not ready. Sexually I know how to accommodate and its mutual. I've been from china to maine and I must tell you "LoVely" you are the best irrational I've ever had. I'll never stop loving you.
- —Guest single59she's29
Libra and Aquarius are not a match
- I'm an aqua women and have had two awful relationships with libran men! One was my first love! We lasted seven years. He was indiscribably jealous, violent , agressive, controlling, unfaithful , threatening, manipulative, sleazy, insensitive! The list goes on!!! He started off saying all the right things! Then he stole money from me and I literally picked penny's from around the house to be able to eat! He counted the days from when he last hit me!! The second Libran was a two year thing ! He started off a gentleman! Then he staring acusing me of eating his food in his house! He tried to make me pay for everything ! Constant niggling and wrecking my confidence !!! Jealous that I earned money as a singer ! Tried to take my money again! It didn't happen ! I learned my lesson the first time! He was always trying to test me and catch me out! The both guys lied continously ! I made 2 lucky escapes ! I really think libra and Aquarius are not suited! Run a mile Aquarius girls
- —Guest Aqua ladybird
- I think this is actually quite amazing!!! It had me left wanting more i didn't really think they'd make good parents but that's good i like that idea and i am a libra and always curious.
- —Guest Destiny
Aquarius girl libra man
- Wen we met it was at school nd he always used to say little cute things to me but I didn't pay him any mind then one day he walked up to me nd said You know your gonna be my girlfriend right nd me being an Aquarius I jus laughed it off but as we talked more I started to like him more but libra men r so indescive it's annoying but the communication we have us great when he looks at me I get butterflies he asked me if I believe in love at first sight uhmmmmm I don't know even tho we both like each other alot nd I'm feelin him nd vice versa were taking it slow because we both been hurt so we wanna make sure it's right even tho it feels so right Aquarius girl
- —Guest Ceecee23
it has its days
- I'm a libra woman wit a aqquarius woman which is different.. I'm very bossy when it comes to how and where she spends her time.she listens but I think reesents me and will start to. In. The beginning everything was ok we talked a lot for hours but once we got a lil serious that's when the rules and expectations came. We argue about small things that I make larger than necessary at the end we both forgive and forget. I ask her do she see herself with me for years she always says yes baby. I love it and my aquarius babygirl
- —Guest prettylibra1004
1-15 of 74Next