right man wrong sign
- women libra man capricorn - this man has to see the money... very smart --faithful as long as he sees the benefit in (she most have money) He will allow you to grow in to money but it most come-- other wise he will look for that new green star. This goat is very smart .Don't every think you have the upper hand. This sign makes the world turn. Your sign just might be making his world turn out of need. Sex is a byproduct here. He likes it but it doesn't control him. You must have brains to keep him and money to make him stay. We went places and did things only if the money was in the bank. Don't send his - best to have your own.
- —Guest money is the key
Libra/Capricorn love bunnies
- Hi im tia, Libra im a very true Libra with alot of capricorn aspects. Im drawn to most earth signs. I have been with a Capricorn for 4 years on and off. Things get hard between us but i will still always love him .
- —Guest Tiaaaa
Libra woman- Cap man
- Well this is my first relationship with a Capricorn man, at first i wasnt attracted to him, but then when i got to know him couldnt get enough of him...I must say he is a bit mysterious, We havent had an arguement as yet im not looking forward to any either.. He is very affectionate..I love that about him, down to earth personality...I love that as well...he dont pretend. just be himself...he gives me alot of attention and he is very caring...i dont have a problem with my capricorn man at all...Its a bit refreshing this relationship and I am happy...He has his own business and is dedicated to his work...he is a good man.
- —Guest hemakesmewarminside
i dont 'now
- I am a capricorn female my boyfriend is a libra, at first things were great and he was really fun to be around,he showed me a lot of affection and I really appreciated him. He has slowly taken me for granted and unfortunately our relationship is fizzling out :( I feel like I am puttin 100 % into the relationship and getting nothing in return, he is ambitious and has great ideas about where he'd like to be in life but never follows through with plans in all aspects of his life, this is very dissapointing he is also unreliable, its a shame because we do love each other but its the most up and down relationship I've been, unfortunately no matter how much you open up to a person or give them all the space they need,things will always stay the same
- —Guest kez
Could be Better
- I, a Libra, met this cap girl back in high school, while I was some what involved with her friend, another libra. Crazy enough the cap girl found a way to sneak past that and gain my interest. Our relationship started off purely sexual although she gave hints she wanted to be more. The relationship is still sexual to this date, but it's getting more complicated as she is always saddened by her body. I try to cheer her up and make efforts to make her more comfortable with her skin but it's not working. I don't think I could deal with something like that for long term because how can u expect to truly please me and love me, if you can't love yourself?
- —Guest marlay
Libra girl/Capricorn boy
- Im a libra and my darling boyfriend is a capricorn. we cant get enough of each other. he treats me lyk a queen and makes sure I dont have to want for anything. I love my baby!:)
- —Guest crAzybeAutifuL
Libra and Capricorn
- As a Cappy mom, with a Libra daughter, it was a tough road, but nice at times...She is grown now, and we are estranged..at her choosing...Angelic baby, and sweet disposition, the trouble began in kindergarten and persists....I am a freedom-lover, and gave her immense room....never talked down to her, and never gave punishments, etc.....only focused on what (I) had fallen short on, trying to build her self-esteem....I am a loner, but know Libras do not like being alone, so ALWAYS paid for a second concert ticket so she could (fund) a friend, none of hers had $$$$ and so I would always pay double.....I never judged her friends, but allowed her to LOVE whomever she chose, no negativity from me......I splurged, she critisized me , as she is CHEAP....the more I LIFTED her, the more she (stabbed ) me....disloyal, a used a different measuring stick to measure me by than anyone else....when I remind her of something I did in the past (heroic), she TWISTS and NEGATES..but,I am LOYAL, forever..
The first date/last date
- Did not have a great experience. I think initially there was an attraction yet when it came to the actuality of it all. I was grew more uninterested due to the over-whelming remarks and judemental state he was in. I am a libra who enos freedom of lving and no boundries. This date is a Cap and tried to have me all figured out in one night. I think there were hidden agendas behind it all. So I kinda bailed on the idea of us. He seemed too full of himself and set in his ways. He couldnt understand why I am the way I am.. nor did he try. For example the thickness in my thigh he kept referring or or the length of my nails should have been dull. then he would say "oh you have a weight issue" ugh.. bye.. lol
- —Guest Curymichaels
Libra man cap woman
- This has by far been the most difficult relationship I'd ever been in. We were complete polar opposites and although our sex life was amazing, our personalities, desires, and goals clashed constantly. She had a tendency to dip into dark moods when things got a little hairy and there was absolutely nothing I could do to make it better. I just had to wait it out. I can say with certainty that I formed a special bond with this cappy and although we have gone our separate ways, I'll always have a special place for her in my heart.
- —Guest Matty
libra and cap
- I'm a libra woman, I have never been so in love with anyone...my cap has the qualities that I don't, I'm easygoing..and he can be difficult..we complement each other perfectly. He loves my sunny outlook..and I love his keep it real attitude...sexually, he is the best, he is a pleaser..i want a man to just know what I want,,and he does..because he leaves no spot untouched..amazing...he is very protective of me,,almost fatherly..he likes me in my woman role and I don't mind letting him be the man, because I respect him..he has a heart of gold...i never want to be without this man...4evermore
- —Guest love of my life
- Iv been dating a capricorn man and im a libra women, we have our ups and downs like every relationship but recently we have been breaking up and getting back together, this has been like 3 to 4 beakups. We argue alot for little things, he has told me that i get him frustuated, annoyed, stressed, and hes not lovable ... right now its hard to issue with his moods, one day hes happy and ny the end of the week he turns his back and its very frustuating cause he doesnt know that he wants....
- —Guest aliyah
Jordan Shannon & Kaya Bryant
- Im a libra male, I met her, and fell im love. Then I moved out of state for school..we got back in touch, and we took a chance, a tried a long distance relationship. She helped me through so much. Reall understandable, my best friend.now I moved back to her, and wer gona go to the same school! Im 16, im in love, and I wouldn't trade it for the world :) 12-11-10
Cap man, Libra woman
- I fell in love with my Cap twenty-four years ago and he is the textbook definition of his astrological sign :-) We have had so many obstacles to conquer, but the largest ones were always ourselves. I would do all of it again, though, because he truly is the most desirable, loving man I ever met. And here is a tip for you newbies -- laugh a lot! I just chuckle and brush off his moods, giving him the space he needs too, of course, but he always comes back to me full of love once his darkness passes. He is the only man for me, and the only man I will ever love.
- —Guest ilbvm0487
Libra Male/ Capri Girl
- Well. What i have seen in capri girl is that they are loyal they are caring etc.The only thing that can save this couple is mutual understanding. I am in love with capri girl since 6 years. Sometimes its really very difficult to handle the situation as she get sad again and again and also if i try to explain anything she use only one thing can we talk later. I will suggest libra's not to give suggestion to capri girl which is against her they dont like it at all.. I have to keep on doing something that makes her feel that i love her. As i am libra i dont like crowd and peace and as she is capri she never allow me to have it. But as it is said there's always a weak point of love and that is love. If things go wrong my smile is enough to get things on right way. This is for every Libra... " We are very special, that's why among all sunshine we are having different symbol.. No human no animal... We are different...
- —Guest Rahul
Perfect Opposites. Best relationship.
- My boyfriend is a Capricorn and I a Libra, we've known each other for 10 years. We met in high school and had an instant connection. We've been dating for 2 years now and even though we are polar opposites, we work perfectly. He is a bit of a handful occasionaly with his moodiness, but at the end of the day, he's always the one to tell me about his day. He is a very affectionate and loyal partner.
- —Guest Macy