From the article: Love Match - Libra and Capricorn
Have you been in a Libra-Capricorn relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
difficult to understand
- I am a libra and my boyfriend of 2 and a half years is a capricorn. In the bigining it was like a scene from your favorite chick flick where this dreamy man comes into the picture, sweeps the girl off her feet and they ride off into the sunset together. As time went on i noticed that he would want to text, talk and video chat all day long, but at the time i really enjoyed my personal space and felt smothered by his effection. Later on in the relationship I admit I was kinda hard on him and told him that he was smothering me and he layed off a bit, but then i found myself craving that attention that he once gave me. i guess you could say i pushed him away too soon. We are currently taking a break from our relationship and this is the hardest thing i"ve had to go through. I am now the one that wants to text, talk and video chat all day and he wants his space. I thought that i was in love in a previous relationship, but after this one no love could ever come close. I am love with this cap
- —Guest hopeless romantic Libra
I'm Libra & He's Capricorn
- We've only been dating for a month but we're both 26 and were friends in high school. (Took us 8 years to figure out that we might get on well as a couple!) The attraction we feel (and have always felt) towards each other is mutually intense so that makes for good compatibility. He's also very understanding and wise, if I have a problem, he has this smooth-like way of talking/helping me through it. And he's good to me, spoils me with romantic gestures and affection, which I dig. He's very motivated and driven, he's returning to college this summer and as a freelance mechanic, is constantly hustling up work. As for the things that nag at me, he's very quiet and I feel like I talk too much. (But he will talk if he's passionate enough about the subject matter.) He's also hard to read sometimes and I hate not knowing what's going on with someone. I also wish he would be more forthcoming about his feelings and wants. But I can deal with all that! We've been reconnected for a reason. =)
- —Guest Jane
cap girl/libra man
- Well I have been with a libra guy for 6 years and them 6 yrs have been great. I like every thing about him and he loves everything about me. We have our differences but we learned to compromise. The sex is amazing and we have more simmilarities then we expected.
- —Guest skylover
Cappy female- Libra male
- I was with a Libra man for 8 years. It was something I fought from the beginning, but he seemed to take it as a challenge. The more I resisted the more he chased. He couldn't understand how I couldn't possibly want to be around him. That sums up the relationship well. If he hadn't of been so persistent and loved the cat and mouse game so much, it wouldn't have lasted as long as it did. Social butterfly is an understatement for this man. And he was NOT a loyal lover. My anger boiling to the surface. He wasn't even phased. These men are sensitive. They are insulted easily and have a tendency toward the dramatic. While we complimented each other in many ways, intellect, culture, style, and humor, business is where we got along the most. It ended because I couldn't stand always coming last to everyone else in his world. He sought acceptance and love from everyone. One person was not enough.
- —Guest Kara
Libra Vs Capricorn
- I met a guy out 1 night-we were just captivated with each other! I was dancing with my friends and everytime I came off the dancefloor he was there! I loved his entire presance! I went home after exchanging numbers which he checked that I gave him the correct number first-wow thats never happened! Next day - i text him First and we texted 150 times that day talking about everything from our interests, dreams, likes and our children (his) mine. Ended our conversations on a high. Next day nothing! Me being a Libran -text 3 times. Still nothing -next day 4 times even resorting to why... Why... Wont you talk to me! Not untill late that night did he respond and without any answers to my questions he replied with -Rachel what is the go with so many messages! I was hurt wanting reassurance that our first meeting was of significance. I havent responded-I immediately started to research his personality being a Capricorn finding all the things you wrote on this site to be true. Do I jump?
- —Guest Rachel
- im libra (7 planets in lib) hes cap (6 planets in cap) im a dreamer and hes a realist, so he dulls my dreams because they are not material (my dreams are of an emotionally solid family and partnership) also im naturally quite cold so is he but on 2 different levels, me its cuddles him its talking about feelings, but he weighs up as the man id like to build a family with, i love him, i trust him enough to let him take control of being in charge of our home so i just take it as hes still around plodding along building around me so must be staying. to sum us up i would call us comfortable and warm, because when we do snuggle up its the warmest safest place to be
- —Guest louise
Libra gal-Cappy male
- Me and my man have been talking for a year and it has had its ups and downs.. But there will always be more ups then downs and in which I'm so appreciative.. I fell in love with this man from the first date and knew off hand he was the one.. The first time we made love...OMG!!! Let me tell you he hits every spot...it's just amazing..but nonetheless I'm very sensitive, hardworking but a procrastinator at times and he doesn't like it.. He is built on his standards but since we have known each other we both have grown.. He loves the fact I make him feel like a KING and I love that he makes me feel like a QUEEN.. Though right know is a tough period and it's why he has been moody it will not pull me away from him.. I know he just needs a little attention.. He doesn't like alone time he just likes to be quiet sometimes and I'm ok with it.. When we talk..We Talk!!..and when he hurts my feelings he makes up for it..he is my man and I am is woman and our love just continues to grow.
- —Guest Shay
Capricorn male and Pisces Male
- We met while we were in seperate committed relationships a year ago Sexually we were drawn to each other. He believes in love at first sight and of course I don't believe it. I have severed my LTR for other reasons, which gives me the freedom to be with him. He still has baggage with his ex and this instability is complicating our realationship. I am much older than he is and that adds to the intrigue and the frustration of this double edge sword. I am retired and pursuing a new career while he is finishing his first degree. Sexual intimacy is the highlight of our relationship. Fortunately, I am in great physical shape and can keep up. Communication can be a struggle. I want more serious conversations, but I believe this burdens him. I love his lust for life, yet his carelessness does concern me. I am trying to let that go and focus my energy on building a solid foundation, yet it is easier for me to live for the moment than to plan for a future together. Stiil, I love him.
- —Guest Austinite
Cap Woman/Libra Man LOVE my Libra guy!!
- We met almost 4 months ago, it was love at first sight. I'm a Cap woman and he's a libra. I adore and love my libra guy. We have an amazing chemistry together, we share the same values, he's hard working, responsible, caring, sweet and loving. It's getting better and better. We've had a couple of fights but we both were able to work through the issues together in a mature and loving way. A good portent. Btw, I'm a Capricorn Sun, Leo Ascendant, Taurus Moon. He's Libra Sun, Leo Ascendant, Virgo Moon. Our Venus signs are also compatible. We have a few challenges because we're both Cardinal Signs, etc. but I think we have what it takes to overcome the rough spots. For the most part our astrological profiles are compatible with each other. Aside from the astrological stuff, we just love being in each other's company, we're both very loving and affectionate and truly care about each other, that's what counts!
- —Guest Anne
i love my cap man
- i'm a libra girl,but i don't like people who are too emotional,i want it to be reasonable.i got the perfect one,a capricorn,intelligent,hardworking,cute,music love as i am,we have a lot in common.we rock . I am a libra
- —Guest swiftie13
Firey passion, with chaotic reactions.
- I'm a male libra, I shared the past year of my life with a phenomenal individual named Rose. This relationship was up and down. We fell for each other at the first kiss, and everything after that felt like a dream. Though we were madly in love, Libra and Capricorn do not mix. We knew it, we just had certain traits that butted heads way to much. A great experience, but when it ends, Capricorn has no respect for her old lover, though she holds feelings, her actions speak otherwise. I'd avoid if your searching for long lasting love, if you want a great fling though, it's the way to go.
- —Guest Randy Armstrong
me n my babes signs
- Its so funny this so me n raymond we got the good out of the bad I love you babe
- —Guest raymond
She's a nightmare to me
- My then libra lady was full of pretence. She would always keep her phone away from me even when I don't have any intention of spying. I am a jealous cappy though, she kept dating many other men yet professes her love for me. I was selfless to her, she was stingy. I got alienated in the relationship and suffered much. Well I don't know y I am in love with another libra. She better than the former
- —Guest Kesh
my sweet cappy
- We've been together for over 4 years now. With other men its like with time they loose interest in you and the relationship but this one's like the more I'm with him the more he's in love. Since I'm a libra woman, he's a little upset when he sees that I have so many people to care about, so I've started to priorotize people now and I know now that he's the one I should think of before anyone else. At first he used to be quiet harsh and unromantic and I often felt that he was more interested in other women who were more beautiful than me. But I'm surprised and so happy by the way things have changed in all these years. Now I'm the most beautiful woman for him and he loves to show me off to his family and friends. Haha. I've been able to mould him the way I wanted and he's totally changed in these years.. I'm the only friend that he has so I encourage him to go out and make more friends but he doesn't need anyone as long as I'm there with him.
- —Guest sarah
- I'm a 15 year old Libra, and I really like this Capricorn, I have him for English and he's so down to earth. I love talking to him, he's so fascinatin g.
- —Guest asdfghjkl
1-15 of 114Next