Libra the key unlocking a Pisces
- Often the word sensitive is used to discribe a Piscean. The sensitivity is an emotional sensitivity to their environment. Sometimes without being aware they pick up on other peoples emotions and absorb them. This is why they need down time to let go of other people's stuff. That's why Pisceans are natural healers and counsellors for their natural ability to empathize. So Libra give them space because what they are going through may be nothing to do with you or if it is they maybe picking up on things that you are unaware of.
- —Guest ADY
>w< i love him
- im a libra woman and i love my pieces. just cuz something told me that we shouldnt be together doesnt mean its ganna fall apart. i love him alot. i cant get him out of my mind. we talk all day. or when we get a chance.
- —Guest libra ^^
What about Pisces Woman Libra Woman
- Anybody I hear that their some communication issues when the Libra is a man and that makes sense but any women who date women have experience on this one???
- —Guest wrenagade wildcard
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
- PIsces little advice, nEVER DATE LIBRA. It's amazing when it's good, but when it goes wrong you will regret you ever met them. Friends yes! Lovers No! It really was love at first sight:) my birthday is feb 28 89 and his is oct 6 86 and everything felt perfect. ALL and ALL Sex is great, but the communication and lifestyle will never work together long term. Pisces are emotional Libra are Not! They can't stand that shit actually. Unless of course you're ok with just sex... and no more. However, If you are a Pisces female do not get involved because you're looking for a torturous heartache. wondering what went wrong and a back and fourth relationship. Look for cancers they're perfect for a Pisces emotions. Libra look for anyone else but Pisces.
- —Guest LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
Libra Man / Pisces Woman
- 30 M / 29 F. Alright things started off great, then went to amazing, then went into head over heels .. we even talked about marriage after 3 months.. everything seemed perfect. but eventually communication broke down.. i would try and figure out whats wrong/whats up? and got told to back off and give space. ok Constantly told "what to do" and sex was turning into an act of god.. if all the circumstances were met "then" we could go at it.. Made no sense to me at all. I showed tons of love, and was being a hopeless romantic and got met with a cold shoulder.. and/or unemotionalism. left me wondering what was up? Eventually it got to the point where arguments would pop up over nothing and no matter what i did i was wrong.. She was under a lot of stress, and i tried to help... BAD idea.. lol Side note if you love a Pisces, leave em alone when they ask.. dont do your typical libra " i can fix this" attitude it will get you no where. My advise, no long distance, and be honest w/ eachothe
- —Guest hoolio
Libra women Pisces man courting
- I met a pisces guy online and the way we met was in a spicy way, i lost interest in him after he admitted to me his love for women. He has confessed somethings to me that i really appreciate him doing, that just really showed me what kind of man he could be. Well he has told me that he wants to be with me and im going to be his wife..... Sounds good although he is studying to be a pastor which would make me a first lady. I just am going to allow God to shine for me and lead me into the right direction. Pray for me yal, i really like him
- —Guest BLEU
Response to guest MM
- Its so funny that I read your story. I met a libra man online and we met in person for the first time last week. I feel like we've been friends for years because we just click. I live in a fantasy world where my mind continuously drifts away from reality and my dreams cloud my conscience. He is realist and executes every dream or goal to be an accomplishment in reality. He thrives off the need to have accomplishments and I for one love to create new dreams. I am water and he is air but we still mesh well together
- —Guest Kailani
pisces girl libra man
- I've been friends with my libra for yrs. Now that we are both single we have the chance to finally be together. As much as I appriciated his advice as a friend.. its getting to be a bit over whelming .. fish dream.. libras try to push pices to make their dreas come true.. even if its just an idea. Pisces run on emotion and libra are realist. I care so much for him so I hope he eases up a bit on all the help and mentoring.. I just wanna snuggle ,love and be love n go with the flow and not be judge for it.. even if its 'for my best intrest'
- —Guest tammy
- My Pisces cheated on me with a scorpio. For six months and then dumped me.
- —Guest Mike
Chemistry without being there.
- I'm a libra guy and I met this pisces girl online. We exchanged a few emails (playful, nothing serious) then we spoke on the phone, and now have skype'd a dozen times....she's on my mind constantly, everything about her seems to just click with me...i'll be seeing her in about a month for the first time in person...and I already know that we are going to fall head or heels. I think I'm falling in love with her--and I haven't even met her face to face yet...crazy right! :)
- —Guest MM
Pisces man dating Libra Women
- This is all backwards in my case. I'm out spoken, a member of the service and shes quite and hangs off of every word I say. I know the signs have recently changed due to the add of another sign. Is that why this seems so different for me?
- —Guest Rick
Pisces Lady/Libra Man Love Affair
- I am a Pisces and I met my Libra 11 years ago.Since, we always missed each other.He's had girlfriends, I've had boyfriends. I even got married.He is a musician and I am a teacher;however,I find myself staying up late at night to talk and be with him and he'll go without sleep to be with me.We both enjoy the days and nights we enjoy, and our love life is thebomb.org!!Needless to say the chemistry exists.When I lay in bed,my thoughts are consumed with memories and anticipation of our next meeting or conversation.My feelings have always been strong for him; however was unsure whether they would be reciprocated.After 11 years of friendship and 2 months of flirting and getting casually close, we have embarked on this whirlwind affair full of passion,friendship,and undeniable chemistry.I wonder how this love affairs will end between this overbearing and emotional Pisces & this nonchalant and flighty Libra.
- —Guest ash
My deep in infatuation
- I am a Pisces women.I met my libra man at the tender age of elven.he is now ninteen I'm now seventeen and finely getting over him he's had many girlfriends and I would never say that I loved him but I've never wanted any body more than I've wanted him . He is a very easie going guy and diffenly hard to stay mad at him because in his mind he is always right.he knows how to flatter anyone and if thats not enough he'll have his way with you any how.he's not loyal to anyone because he's not content with what he has.after four years how could still be intrested or even want him he's the only guy who's ever had me lost for words.I have endless fantasies about what we could be , but will never be. And in the end I just had to replace him that was the only way.befor I met the guy I talk to now I could never consider using the word love to show any signs of affection .he is a Scorpio when I met him I honestly didnt know what hit me.he gives me somthing that my libra never did it's security.
- —Guest Michelle
Pisces Woman / Libra Man
- I have known my Libra since I was 14, and he was 16. There is not enough room here to explain all the times we missed being with each other...So we'll Fast Forward 24 years later. Of losing and finding each other, only to learn we are always in a relationship with someone else. I found him a year ago again, and no matter how cordial we trid to be, knowing we were both in relationships, Conversations always strayed from appropriate. Thank God we live 3000 miles apart as more would have happened by now. I was very unhappy in my relationship so I am single now. So I backed my Libra in a corner and define "What we Are"..Bad Idea. I didn't get the answer I hoped for. So I have spent the last few weeks convincing my heartthat this isn't real, He's playing me etc. It isn't working. I finally have the strength to resist him, I'm good. Last night he called wanting to vent about a co-worker. But now my heart is all afloat again. Err!! does this man have any idea how much I love him???
- —Guest Just Me
libra lady and my pisces man ...
- Can't believe these stories ringing true of my own relationship , were split up again at moment as we do lack the communication skill . When were happy together its wonderful i, i love him so much .. when things aren't going well its awful. No communication and i get frustrated and we split up. Been together 18 months off and on. I love our life together even tho its hard at times , i still love him and want him more than anything ... im hoping we can sort our problems out ..
- —Guest Debs