Response to guest MM
- Its so funny that I read your story. I met a libra man online and we met in person for the first time last week. I feel like we've been friends for years because we just click. I live in a fantasy world where my mind continuously drifts away from reality and my dreams cloud my conscience. He is realist and executes every dream or goal to be an accomplishment in reality. He thrives off the need to have accomplishments and I for one love to create new dreams. I am water and he is air but we still mesh well together
- —Guest Kailani
pisces girl libra man
- I've been friends with my libra for yrs. Now that we are both single we have the chance to finally be together. As much as I appriciated his advice as a friend.. its getting to be a bit over whelming .. fish dream.. libras try to push pices to make their dreas come true.. even if its just an idea. Pisces run on emotion and libra are realist. I care so much for him so I hope he eases up a bit on all the help and mentoring.. I just wanna snuggle ,love and be love n go with the flow and not be judge for it.. even if its 'for my best intrest'
- —Guest tammy
- My Pisces cheated on me with a scorpio. For six months and then dumped me.
- —Guest Mike
Chemistry without being there.
- I'm a libra guy and I met this pisces girl online. We exchanged a few emails (playful, nothing serious) then we spoke on the phone, and now have skype'd a dozen times....she's on my mind constantly, everything about her seems to just click with me...i'll be seeing her in about a month for the first time in person...and I already know that we are going to fall head or heels. I think I'm falling in love with her--and I haven't even met her face to face yet...crazy right! :)
- —Guest MM
Pisces man dating Libra Women
- This is all backwards in my case. I'm out spoken, a member of the service and shes quite and hangs off of every word I say. I know the signs have recently changed due to the add of another sign. Is that why this seems so different for me?
- —Guest Rick
Pisces Lady/Libra Man Love Affair
- I am a Pisces and I met my Libra 11 years ago.Since, we always missed each other.He's had girlfriends, I've had boyfriends. I even got married.He is a musician and I am a teacher;however,I find myself staying up late at night to talk and be with him and he'll go without sleep to be with me.We both enjoy the days and nights we enjoy, and our love life is thebomb.org!!Needless to say the chemistry exists.When I lay in bed,my thoughts are consumed with memories and anticipation of our next meeting or conversation.My feelings have always been strong for him; however was unsure whether they would be reciprocated.After 11 years of friendship and 2 months of flirting and getting casually close, we have embarked on this whirlwind affair full of passion,friendship,and undeniable chemistry.I wonder how this love affairs will end between this overbearing and emotional Pisces & this nonchalant and flighty Libra.
- —Guest ash
My deep in infatuation
- I am a Pisces women.I met my libra man at the tender age of elven.he is now ninteen I'm now seventeen and finely getting over him he's had many girlfriends and I would never say that I loved him but I've never wanted any body more than I've wanted him . He is a very easie going guy and diffenly hard to stay mad at him because in his mind he is always right.he knows how to flatter anyone and if thats not enough he'll have his way with you any how.he's not loyal to anyone because he's not content with what he has.after four years how could still be intrested or even want him he's the only guy who's ever had me lost for words.I have endless fantasies about what we could be , but will never be. And in the end I just had to replace him that was the only way.befor I met the guy I talk to now I could never consider using the word love to show any signs of affection .he is a Scorpio when I met him I honestly didnt know what hit me.he gives me somthing that my libra never did it's security.
- —Guest Michelle
Pisces Woman / Libra Man
- I have known my Libra since I was 14, and he was 16. There is not enough room here to explain all the times we missed being with each other...So we'll Fast Forward 24 years later. Of losing and finding each other, only to learn we are always in a relationship with someone else. I found him a year ago again, and no matter how cordial we trid to be, knowing we were both in relationships, Conversations always strayed from appropriate. Thank God we live 3000 miles apart as more would have happened by now. I was very unhappy in my relationship so I am single now. So I backed my Libra in a corner and define "What we Are"..Bad Idea. I didn't get the answer I hoped for. So I have spent the last few weeks convincing my heartthat this isn't real, He's playing me etc. It isn't working. I finally have the strength to resist him, I'm good. Last night he called wanting to vent about a co-worker. But now my heart is all afloat again. Err!! does this man have any idea how much I love him???
- —Guest Just Me
libra lady and my pisces man ...
- Can't believe these stories ringing true of my own relationship , were split up again at moment as we do lack the communication skill . When were happy together its wonderful i, i love him so much .. when things aren't going well its awful. No communication and i get frustrated and we split up. Been together 18 months off and on. I love our life together even tho its hard at times , i still love him and want him more than anything ... im hoping we can sort our problems out ..
- —Guest Debs
pisces man and libra man
- I am in love with a libra man, and we have been together for seven years. we been through a lot of fight i moved and we still together, i tried to move on a plenty time he also do the same.Finally we realized that we that we can't leave without each other. the main problem was my mother even she still don't want me to be with him, i am 22 now i think i can make my own decision. he is my first i know he'll be the last one i love him some much and we made a lot of sacrifice for each other.
- —Guest lydie
- I have just ended a in a relationship witha libra man,iwas with him for almost 5 yrs even had a kid,was engaged but we have been have on and off for almost 2 yrs we fought argued and today he left me stranded and now it finally it hit me it just wont work no mor we lost the respect calld each other names,im just happy im out he was bringing me down,And to think we had we real good and how bad it ended :( fxxck love tho it hurts :(
- —Guest Pisce
Pisces little lady kisses Libra man
- Just did so yesterday morning--cannot sleep..Unbelievable--he went up and down and all around me to find which are my sensitive spots!! Well..I'll just say that he couldn't get a single one that was not!!! Oh..! How many minutes till I see him again?? ;-)
- —Guest Thunderstruck xD
37 years and counting
- I am married to the same Libra man for 37 years. He is an easy man to love, a hard man to fight with, and at 60 years of age, he still loves living. Together we designed and finished our own house; eclectically decorated in warm colors and fabrics. We talk about everything from fiber optics and electromagnetic energy to the nature of love. The most frustrating thing to me has been his seeming inability to separate his identity from mine. If I ask him how he feels about something, he tells me it makes him happy if I enjoy it...Sounds good, huh? Not to me...I am me, not him. He is him, not me...I want to know what he thinks, not what he thinks I want to hear. I don't want him telling me what I think, what I need, what I should do. He thinks he knows me, so he knows what I think...it makes me want to just swim off on my own. Our marriage has been steady, smooth and "uneventful". We seldom fight, although I tried to teach how to one time...we just ended up laughing.
Libra Girl Libra Guy
- So I'm a 16 year old libra girl with my 19 year old libra guy. Its a hard rollercoaster.but I have never been so attached,so attracted to another guy that I am with this guy. We have our ups & downs since we share some traits. In the begining everything was like a dream so lovely & beautiful. & as the weeks went by we started to somewhat come out more to each other. He's get really jelouse & controlling & since I beileve in equality when he would do something id react the same way but he could not take it as he is not as sinceir as I am. As a result from that ,we broke up almost every week or every other day but he'd always come back to me or I tried to get him back. I had recently been fed up with this confusion & had tried saying goodbye & letting go. But he came back to me we are not together &its a confusing situation. But just a warning be careful with this guy if you can't handle him leave now or you cann suffer.us its difficult cuzdistance
- —Guest Veeeg
We are still friends.
- So I'm 23 and he's 22. We met in a club back in July. I was a drunkn mess and he was a sober optimist. He had seen me earlier in the club. and saw me again later and asked me to dance. Later after getting to my friends house he had texted me " it was nice meetin u" I texted him thE next mining apologizing for being a hot mess. He emediatly asked me out on a dAte the next day. We saw eachother for like a month straight. He got me interested in buisness networking. And I became a member of his team. Needless to say we started dating. Well we never had any arguments. But I wasn't all for the lack of sexual activity. Plus he would constantly talk about how " amazing" our up line is. Insinuating he wanted to fuck her. And he was selfish when we were intamit. NEedless to say. He kinda sucked as a bf. I broke up with him over the fact he wasn't serious about the relationship, and I didn't want to pressure him in to a full on one with me. He is an excillent friend and mentore. Lover not so muc
- —Guest Piscese woman libra man ofcourse!