Libragirl falling for Pisces Man
- We had sex and it was amazing..the foreplay was something i heard Pisces men are known for..he was romantic..he loved the tranquility and peace (he actually said it) after the first session i massaged his body and i hugged and kissed him for as long as i could..i believe in that we are reversed i was emotional and he relaxed..its true Pisces men are dreamy , i just hope the rest of the pisces profile fits..that this type of man would already be into me
- —Guest Libragirl1001
Pisces female, Libra male.
- We met online a month and a have ago. He likes to talk and I love to listen. Sex is amazing. He trusts me beyond measures (I'm 20 and he's 26). We give each other our space and time with friends, but love spending every moment with one another. We're definitely infatuated with one another right now. I'll keep you posted!
- —Guest Infatuated
- I love the Libra-Pisces combination. Libra men have always been attracted to me (blame the quincunx) :) and I have been attracted to quite a few myself. Call it mystical? Libra and Pisces have a 50/50% of working I believe. It shouldn't be too. Yes, Pisces is ruled by Neptune AND Jupiter (masculine planet) which would suit the Venus ruled Libra. Pisces is also exalted in Venus which creates a strong attraction. Do whatever your heart desires. Life is beautiful! :-)
- —Guest Miss Mermaid :)
pisces woman libra man
- I met my libra guy on my birthday at my birthday party. At first I was afraid of the relationship thing because of previous relationship downfalls. As we got closer together I begin to fall head over heals and not even pick it up. I begin to let myself go and let my feelings take it place not worrying about where it may lead. Then after a long romatic weekend one disagreement and he will not talk to me. All I want is his him back. How do I get there? Any suggestions? I have tried everything, thinking now maybe he just need some time. Is it possible that he will come back do they ever go back when they want someone. Do I just let it go.
- —Guest Confused
- Well I'm fourteen years old. My libra partner is fifteen. We met in 7th grade during 6th hour. I was always too shy to talk to him. Then in 8th grade (sometime during january) I sent him a message on facebook. We started talking more and more. Next thing you know, we're dating!
- —Guest Erika
Pisces woman libra man
- Me and my boyfriend have been together for three years we met over the Internet. I fell hard for his charm and he fell for my open mindedness. Our love is VERY passionate and we are both caring people. A few issues I have had are his need for the finer things in life, his need for alot of space, and a big issue for me is he's naturally flirtatious!!! Yes he love me with all his heart and has painted a picture of us being together forever but it is hard he has a natural charm that ALL the ladies die for!!! So just be cautious. He can be faithful though but you never know!
- —Guest Ms. A
pisces woman libra woman
- I've been with my libra for 7 years. She's an amazing woman and at times yes she drives me crazy but I cannot picture my life without her. We have had our ups and downs but we always manage to work through them.
- —Guest key
Libra woman meets Pisces Man on Internet
- I met my Pisces man on the Internet by accident. We both enjoy word games and started chatting about a month ago during the games. I am 49. He is 42 and in what appears to be an unhappy marriage. He travels days on end because of work so that gives him the time he needs to himself. Our chatting has increased significantly and we are more interested in each other than our word games. So far we have not exchanged telephone numbers or engaged in any video chats. All communication is through SMS on the gaming site or via email. I laughed when I read these comments as we are both living in our heads. I need constant communication; he obviously needs an escape from his reality. Since there is no physical communication, we spend hours on end exploring each others minds. The dialogue is intense and we recently discovered we are polar opposites: I am a black woman from Brooklyn. He is a white male from the suburbs. I believe in God. He believes in Darwin. Can't wait to see how this evolves.
- —Guest Older Libra
libra f, pisces m
- It is so incredible to read all the comments here. For the most part they describe my guy and me to a "t." We met online a couple of months ago and all I can say is WOW! I have never fallen so hard so fast. Same for him. He has taught me to listen more and not to analyze every single thing and to learn to follow my instincts more. I have taught him to be more open and expressive verbally. We just seem to click. It's still early but we already know this is not the norm for either if us and we love it. We can't seem to get enough of each other. We are both 39 and divorced. We are more mature and know what we want so we haven't had communication issues yet. My ex was an aquarius and he was extremely dishonest and deceitful. I have also been with a capricorn (boring) and a Taurus (much too bossy). He is the most romantic and giving man I have ever met. I think I'll follow my heart on this one. Wish us luck!!! t. I think he truly does complete me. ago and allow can
- —Guest Chris
my special libra friend
- How fascinating this is. I'm the pisces girl, he's the Libra guy, 11 years older than me. We met over 20 years ago and were in contact off and on as I moved out of state, got married, etc. There was never a romantic relationship but we got along very well and I wonder sometimes, what if I had pursued him...
- —Guest amethyst
Pisces Woman/Libra Male
- So, I met my Libra friend about a month ago and haven't missed a day of talking to him. We've only seen each other twice since the 1st time and the chemistry is out of this world! I really feel like I love him! He's everything that i lack and the total package! I look forward to seeing where this will go because I can definitely see him as my husband later down the line. Funny thing is, I just got out of a tumultuous relationship with a Taurus and met my Libra friend a day later. Told myself beforehand that I refuse to be in another relationship any time soon, but can't fight this feeling. I love him... :-)
- —Guest Guest Pisces Woman
Libra the key unlocking a Pisces
- Often the word sensitive is used to discribe a Piscean. The sensitivity is an emotional sensitivity to their environment. Sometimes without being aware they pick up on other peoples emotions and absorb them. This is why they need down time to let go of other people's stuff. That's why Pisceans are natural healers and counsellors for their natural ability to empathize. So Libra give them space because what they are going through may be nothing to do with you or if it is they maybe picking up on things that you are unaware of.
- —Guest ADY
>w< i love him
- im a libra woman and i love my pieces. just cuz something told me that we shouldnt be together doesnt mean its ganna fall apart. i love him alot. i cant get him out of my mind. we talk all day. or when we get a chance.
- —Guest libra ^^
What about Pisces Woman Libra Woman
- Anybody I hear that their some communication issues when the Libra is a man and that makes sense but any women who date women have experience on this one???
- —Guest wrenagade wildcard
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
- PIsces little advice, nEVER DATE LIBRA. It's amazing when it's good, but when it goes wrong you will regret you ever met them. Friends yes! Lovers No! It really was love at first sight:) my birthday is feb 28 89 and his is oct 6 86 and everything felt perfect. ALL and ALL Sex is great, but the communication and lifestyle will never work together long term. Pisces are emotional Libra are Not! They can't stand that shit actually. Unless of course you're ok with just sex... and no more. However, If you are a Pisces female do not get involved because you're looking for a torturous heartache. wondering what went wrong and a back and fourth relationship. Look for cancers they're perfect for a Pisces emotions. Libra look for anyone else but Pisces.
- —Guest LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT