Pisces Woman loves A Libra Man
- I absolutely love my tall, dark and handsome Libra. Words cannot even describe the connection I feel with him. He’s charming, sexy, romantic and the most amazing man I’ve ever known. When things are good, they’re great but when they’re bad, it’s complete misery and my heart aches for him. He describes things as a roller coaster but I’d say they’re more like a marry-go-round. We always misunderstand each other. We constantly fight. He enjoys provoking fights with me just because he’s bored. And I’m willing to fight with him if that’s what excites him. Sometimes things get out of hand and blow up. I will usually say things I don’t mean and it upsets him and he eventually says he’s tired of everything. I think I’m too emotional for him but I love him with all my heart and soul. I try my hardest to understand him, I really do. I wish I did “just get him” the way he wants me to but it’s not easy.
so many pisces
- A Libra close to the Scorpio cusp, I am followed by a particular birthday, shared by a grandmother, a former interest, my current life partner, and two celebrity crushes.
- —Guest mkb
woman pisces and woman libra
- I am a pisces woman the more dominant one in the relationship. The woman Libra I was dating didn't trust me for nothing. She always thought I was capable of cheeting. I could bearly touch my phone and look at the time without her interpreting it wrong. She always worried about what if this or what if that because she had been hurt, instead of just letting me love her. Because of her fear she cut her emotions off and destroyed what we could have had. Everything she was scared of me doing I was actually the opposite, she changes her mind a lot and comes back, but its too late now.
- —Guest mj1223
Pisces Female-Libra Male
- We click on the dance floor, make passionate love, have had verbal and physical confrontations stemming from his insecurities and my gossipy so called friend.We are still trying to hang in there. Yes, he is the best and the worst partner you can imagine. I wish he didn't change when he drank. The green eyed monster shows up and his balance and logical thinking just goes out the window. All other times, he treats me with love and care. He even makes my breakfast, keeps gas in my car, shines my SHOES and washes my undergarments gently! I wish he would just let the past stay behind and stop making personality attacks just from his distorted views of how some women behave. I am not like some of the women in his past. I refuse to live under a microscope for him. I am a strong, fiery Pisces. I like being with him, but this fish can swim with a school of fish and still enjoy be aloner. He's a charmer, eye candy, and it seems we just keep coming back for more.
- —Guest Von
- I'm a Pisces, he's the Libra. I have no problems explaining how I feel, and am the first to express myself fluently. We get along very well, we both give freely of each other's time and affection without complaint. We are both generous, almost to a fault as we each seem to be taken advantage of at times, but that doesn't change our outlook on life or the way we do things. We have fun doing the simplest things, very lighthearted and easygoing. He is the more responsible half, always on time with bills and tasks, never misses a day of work. I, on the other hand, am almost always procrastinating, putting things off until the last minute, and I have no problems taking a day off work once in a great while, just because. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I couldn't be happier. :)
- —Guest Miranda
- I'm a pisces and my ex was a libra; everything that is explained here happened, but the opposite way.
- —Guest Matty
Iron Fist in Velvet Glove meets Dreamer
- I have been w/ my Pices man 4 yrs. I noticed his distinguished apperance and presence immediatly. I also noticed that he was very modest in his self presentation initially. I found out that he was very direct and persistant about what mattered to him. He's very direct to the point, a man of few words. I was frustrated at first as I am very talkative and articulate. I am quick thinking. He on the other hand needs more time to process. I also learned his language. He comunicates quite effectively but you have to pay close attention because it's not always with words. We are both very romantic and never need a special occasion to celebrate our love/relationship. I have learned that communication is much better between us if I just relax and give him time to compose his thoughts. We are very respectful of each other. We never shout but calmly talk things out. It's a concious effort for me as a Libra that likes immediate feedback but it's better than none. Love making is GREAT!
- —Guest Love Struck
- I really don't want to believe half of what's been said.. I am a pices and my man is a libra.. I admit my communication sucks.. When he asks me what's wrong; '' I'm like nothing.'' I love him to death.. And know he cares for me, but sometimes I think he can be an careless attitude.. He doesn't accept confrontation very well.. He thinks he's right and always tellin me what I need to change. But he has his moments where he can be extremely sweet and I can feel love radiating off him.. He has a temper and I pay no attention, cause he gets over it. We have been going out on and off for 4 years and we always seem to find our way back 2 eachother..
- —Guest Jessica
Pisces Woman, Libra Man
- Our relationship could be great at times and other times it could be very difficult. I'm a laid back type of person and I like to be lead by my man. Sometimes he makes me take authority which is hard because its not my nature and he gets real frustrated with me. He likes taking risks and I like playing it safe. Our relationship can be very confusing at times because I'm not exactly sure how to react to things and somethings I believe he would have a problem with he doesn't...its the complete opposite. He gets very defensive at times and gets mad at the littlest things.. I just give him time and patience. No relationship is perfect. But I can say one thing... the Libra's personality can tend to be too much for that of an Pisces..sometimes I question if I'm trying to "make' our relationship work But they do say opposites attract. It's all about what you can handle.
- —Guest anonymous
The Best Sexual Connection Ever
- This was the best sexual experience that I have ever encounter, but not a good match when it came to trust and communication. As a Libra, I like to talk and be open with my partner. The Pisces can be too standoffish, and mysterious for the open and airy Libra. All in all the connection was their, but the "it" factor was not.
- —Guest Ms Libra
Me Libra - Ex husband Pisces
- We were married for 14 years. I always wanted to talk but could never get him to talk. Lack of communication on pisces part.He dwelled on the past where i looked for our future. He HATED change and i loved change. NOT A MATCH made in heaven.
- —Guest Guest
Between a pisces woman /Libra man
- I've seen a lot of responses between a libra woman and pisces man. I'm glad some of them are able to work it out. However, one of the things I could say between a pisces woman and a libra man is that it's a relationship that can go either one way: Right or Wrong, not both. If it didn't work out in the beginning, don't try to make it worth fighting because it's either one suffers from it or one's love dies from it. They will always have each other in hearts, but never together because there is too much differences and lack of communication/understanding. We pisces love doing things that's unpredictable. It makes our life interesting. Libra men is all about balance and will be confused. They leave you hanging and do things you light think they will never do. It's a crazy emotional roller coaster ride. After My advice is if you're a libra, find another libra. Your same sign will suit you perfectly. After finding my scorpio man, I am finally better and happier. He completes me wholefully
- —Guest an evolved pisces women
4 years and still going!
- I'm a libra and my boyfriend is a Pisces. We have been dating for 4 years and while we have our ups and downs, he is a great listener and can calm me down when I get over anxious. Our biggest problems always relay back to his lack of communication skills. I share my feelings with no problem but it's hard for him too. We over come it, hopefully we always will be able too!
- —Guest Amanda
Libra female with Pisces Male
- I've only been dating my Pisces boyfriend for one month now, but love is already blossoming and blooming. He is sensitive, caring, gentle, patient, kinder than words, attentive, and genuine. Due to my tumultuous past, I had many emotional wounds and a deep mistrust of men. As such, I grilled the poor guy, asking him every question under the sun, and testing him in every way I knew how to keep myself from getting hurt. In spite of my in-your-face attitude and constant questioning, he puts up with me and has truly been a blessing in my life. I've personally not found there to be difficulties in communication above and beyond the average. For all of you who are experiencing that, be sure to give your Pisces time to process and think through things, and try not to take things too personally.
- —Guest gracesong815
My sentiments exactly
- It was magical when we first got together.Im a Libra he s the pisces.It was bliss personified.Shortly after we started having issues.I would have given anything for him to communicate so we could better our relationship but sometimes i felt he just wanted me to leave him alone even when matters to be discussed was important.We both were extreamly sensitive and were triggered off very easily by sometimes the smallest things.Id always leave and then he d always come begging me to come back like he was gonna die if i didnt.Id always believe we can work on it and go back and then we d have the same problems again often caused by the communication problem we have.He is way too laid back and i have a big problem with that especially because there is so much to be done and more so we have a child in the midst.Now we r separated after 7 years cause im tired of trying and have given up hope.Have also moved to a different country .I still love him and he calls me everyday wanting us to try again
- —Guest Ronda