Sometimes its great sometimes its not
- I am a Libran woman and my boyfriend of 1 year is a Pisces. Sometimes its magical and other times my dreamy dominating personality gets to him and he brings me hurling back to Earth. He's a typical moody Pisces, and I find it hard. Sometimes I can't cope with it, but other times we get along really well. It's hard.
- —Guest lola rose
My b/f is a pisces
- Pisces are very sensitive and like to escape from any pressure or display of emotion. I am a libra and very emotional and need constant display of affection. To make it work I give him alot of space. We've been going out for almost two months and he has been very sure to stay in touch, take me out and make me feel very special. I really like him. I hope it works.
- —Guest Mel
im libra my husbend is pisces
- i think after when i saw all the comments i have seen the samething on my husben but what can i say i love him very much and i just don't know sometimes i get angry coze we r not together we r in diferent country he tells me im the one but i don't trust him i got jealouse lol
Libra and my Pisces Man
- We have been together about two months now and openly communicate about everything. I have never felt so comfortable and at ease. I love him to death and believe that he is my solemate and he feels the same way about me. I didnt ever think that I could feel this way about someone especially in the short period of time we have been together. I am finding it to be a match made in heaven!!!
Libra man & picses woman
- The first time I saw her she was so stunning. I remember I had to work on her for about a year before she could take my clever complements serious. Our first date was so great I had to have her. That was eight years ago, and we have been married for six. We have two daughters and they love her as much as I do. We have some conflicts I push her to process things quicker and to see what I believe is the right. This sometimes does not turn out well. She is a mothering type generious and pleaser And I am a risk taker, spontanious thrill seeker. But in all she and the family she has given me must be the greatest blessing in my life.
- —Guest libra33M
I love my libra prince
- We've been dating for almost 9 months now. I'm a pisces and when I first met my libra guy,it was not love at first sight. But he went after me head strong.Lol!So far we've had one disagreement,which we both agree was more of a misunderstanding.We have learned to communicate better with one another because of that. He's 46 yrs.old and I'm 41,and he says that he has never had a woman like me.Smart,witty,loving and outgoing.Yes I too have kissed many frogs in my past.But I finally have my prince.Leave the past in the past and live in the now.My libra guy taught me to trust and love again...Yes!I love my libra prince:-).
- —Guest T G
Love my Libyan boy
- I'm a pisces lady with a libran hubby that I adore. We've been together 9 years married 5. I have my faults, I'm lazy, moody, don't like talking and can be incredibly grumpy, he can be selfish, controlling, spendthrift and very arrogant but we click and have done since say one. We don't row both of us hate confrontation but work things thru by talking. He met me wen I came out of an abusive relationship, he picked me up, dusted me off and loved me all the time since. He is a dream fella who I love like no other man I ever loved before..... Together 9 years and we still make each other giggle like kids.
- —Guest Lissie1
Pisces Woman with Libra Man
- I'll admit, my relationship with my Libra man is difficult at times, but it is worth it in the end. Sometimes when we are together, we just lay there and talk, about anything that is on either of our minds. He is definitely the risk taker, and I'm the paranoid mother-hen type, but we balance each other out. He pushes me to reach for my goals, no matter what it takes, and I keep him grounded and out of trouble. My Libra can get a little selfish, especially when it comes to time. He is always "I don't have time for this, I want to go do that" and it is upsetting, but when I tell him how what he is doing is affecting me, he does whatever he can to make it up to me, and it's nice. When we fight, it's war, but when we make up within the next couple hours, depending on how big the fight was, so fights never last too long. He was my high school sweetheart, We've been together for 5 years now, with many more years to come.
- —Guest Amazing
My Pisces man....I don't get him, but...
- I am a Libra woman and my on again, off again relationship is with a Pisces man. We have a stronger, truer, more spiritual connection than any I've ever known. I love him more completely than I knew I was capable of. When he is not around my heart aches & my world stops. He is the only thing that makes me happy. I think our relationship suffers because of his communication skills (has none). When he does talk, it's as clear as mud and somehow, I always end up giving in or apologizing, even if it's not my fault! All I want is for him to understand how I feel but it's like he's in his own world and refuses to stop, join the real world, and listen to me for a second. I love him but don't know that I can continue on this roller coaster forever. When it's good, it's amazing; when it's bad, it's horrible. He is truly the love of my life and I will never love another man like I do my wacky Pisces. I love you, Jeff.
- —Guest DevilsGirl
- Im a libra/scorpio cusp sign who is falling madly in love with my pisces! He's actually in ministry, but is down-to-earth and has a heart more pure than gold. Can be a bit confusing because one moment he's popping up at my job flirting, and the next he seems cold, stern and detached. His smile brightens up my entire day-definitely a man of few words, but i truly hang on to every last one of them, because there is so much depth in what he speaks. When he's near i get physically hot everytime which is sooo humiliating. Just hoping there is a potential future together because he never stays far from my mind.
- —Guest Libra1o1
- This tall handsome men that i have been dating for a while is increadible. There is something in him that just makes come back i could be so upset at him but it wont last long. Most of the times i feel like he is a mentally controlling person, which for me is a challenge. He wants things ons way becuase he is a perfect balance and i just flip things over and do it my way. He is very charming, handsome knows how to keep balance on situations knows how to make me realize the mistakes i do. But yet there is something that i cant trust, is it maybe that im falling for him?Or just becuase he is a challenge for me that attracts me so much. its hard to understand...
- —Guest mely
Pisces Woman loves A Libra Man
- I absolutely love my tall, dark and handsome Libra. Words cannot even describe the connection I feel with him. He’s charming, sexy, romantic and the most amazing man I’ve ever known. When things are good, they’re great but when they’re bad, it’s complete misery and my heart aches for him. He describes things as a roller coaster but I’d say they’re more like a marry-go-round. We always misunderstand each other. We constantly fight. He enjoys provoking fights with me just because he’s bored. And I’m willing to fight with him if that’s what excites him. Sometimes things get out of hand and blow up. I will usually say things I don’t mean and it upsets him and he eventually says he’s tired of everything. I think I’m too emotional for him but I love him with all my heart and soul. I try my hardest to understand him, I really do. I wish I did “just get him” the way he wants me to but it’s not easy.
so many pisces
- A Libra close to the Scorpio cusp, I am followed by a particular birthday, shared by a grandmother, a former interest, my current life partner, and two celebrity crushes.
- —Guest mkb
woman pisces and woman libra
- I am a pisces woman the more dominant one in the relationship. The woman Libra I was dating didn't trust me for nothing. She always thought I was capable of cheeting. I could bearly touch my phone and look at the time without her interpreting it wrong. She always worried about what if this or what if that because she had been hurt, instead of just letting me love her. Because of her fear she cut her emotions off and destroyed what we could have had. Everything she was scared of me doing I was actually the opposite, she changes her mind a lot and comes back, but its too late now.
- —Guest mj1223
Pisces Female-Libra Male
- We click on the dance floor, make passionate love, have had verbal and physical confrontations stemming from his insecurities and my gossipy so called friend.We are still trying to hang in there. Yes, he is the best and the worst partner you can imagine. I wish he didn't change when he drank. The green eyed monster shows up and his balance and logical thinking just goes out the window. All other times, he treats me with love and care. He even makes my breakfast, keeps gas in my car, shines my SHOES and washes my undergarments gently! I wish he would just let the past stay behind and stop making personality attacks just from his distorted views of how some women behave. I am not like some of the women in his past. I refuse to live under a microscope for him. I am a strong, fiery Pisces. I like being with him, but this fish can swim with a school of fish and still enjoy be aloner. He's a charmer, eye candy, and it seems we just keep coming back for more.
- —Guest Von