From the article: Libra and Pisces Love Compatibility
Have you been in a Libra-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
my libra Pisces regret
- I dated a male Pisces and I dearly loved him he made me happy I felt good when I was around him the sex was amazing the only thing that broke us up was my hate for clinginess and the fact that i didn't feel like i could depend on him his ego got in the way and even after that break up we stayed in contact and i ended up being in love with him and a scorpio Smh i ended up being with the scorpio I TOTALLY REGRET IT !
- —Guest lady libra
- Libra your pisces loves the hell out of you. Love her forever, you'll be a happy man
- —Guest Lovely pisces
- The most beautiful match ever experienced in my 48 years of living...
- —Guest VVV
not good match
- libra girls are too musculine, they are like friends and behaviour as man. We need woman not robocop
- —Guest TandG
This Article Is Very Helpful & Accurate:
- Me and my girl act very similarly to this and this article has also given me some help for things yet to come into play in our relationship. Warning to all others in this relationships: Libras, please just comfort the Pieces. They need it and if you keep pushing to just have them be in the more committed relationship, they'll only want out even more. Just let them know your there when you need them and they'll stay~ Pieces, reassure your Libra because Libras like myself can get confused by your confusion and since we can get fairly insecure around you we love your reassurance of care and affection because our sign NEEDS it.
- —Guest Kendall + Ana
Pisces Female vs Libra Male
- I met him exactly 10 days back & he sort of overtook me with his charm & care. We met on a matrimony portal & our parents left it to us to check our compatibility. He talked over call continuous for 5 hrs & even said that he loved being with me, met me twice for long hours, shared future plans & held hands which I loved the most, however never said yes to marriage. He had captured me. Being a true Pisces I was hurt, lost & cried when he ignored me which became quite frequent. When asked for, he gave reasons saying he was busy or that I have got hyper. He didn't get in touch for more than 36 hrs recently & I finally called him. He behaved perfectly normal with me which confused me even more. I don't know how to say it on his face as I have both my female ego & fear of rejection, but I have started loving him & imagining my life with him. He is a very good guy but his actions are damn confusing. I know 10 days are not too big a time but if the quality of time is considered its huge for m
libra f my amazing pisces
- beautiful people hard to figure out. leave always come back be patient allow him to do so love making my man is 1ofakind been in this 4 three years he makes my soul happy. love him love him love him.
- —Guest libra lady
- I'm a Libra female , 20 & my everything is Pisces she's 19 . We've always had this connection. I can't truly explain everything in this small thing of characters. BUT I love HER so much ! she say she loves me , which is the little I get out of her , & that I'm more than she can ask for. I don't want to pressure her nor rush her . She left me alone for 2 weeks , I had to place her in the back of mind . Which was damn near impossible. We met online & it just a bunch of compliated things. She just ugh ! Makes me feel like I am beyond the moon stars , constellation everything ! BUT I don't know how she feel unless I'am hurting over something she has done to me. I just want her to be MINE & I try to prove that to her at all times. Idc, if she never fully explain to me how she feel . I just want her ! Every bit of her. I love her. LIKE my ex is a Gemini & the signs say we're just perfect, but my little everything make me see all pass that. I just see myself going back & FORTH. I just want he
- —Guest 1stNat.
March Pisces September Libra
- Pisces Male Libra female I met my Libra in junior year in high school and it was something about her that pulled me over. I tried talking to her but she didn't really seemed to care so that year of high school finished she left school. I started my senior year and mid year she calls me and we started talking and then dating. I found myself loving her very much but as time past by I found out that she didn't really loved me the same way as I did. 2 years past by and she lost interest in me due to my negative attitude that I had at times which I can understand, soon she started talking to someone else and didn't had the decency to tell me it's over I had to find out by someone else. This was 7 years ago and up to this day this Libra girl is the one that I'm going to remember since I gave her my best & up to this date I would like some type of closure from her a why My advice for the Pisces if Libra doesn't love you back the same way it's not going to work out Libra have a tendency 2Leav
- —Guest Gio
Pisces male, LIBRA female
- I'm a Pisces, I met libra at the young age of 16! To this day I don't believe it was fair to experience such love. She was 15, and friendship was natural. A fluid that still pumps this heart. Dated for 18 days, experienced a break up that has never been as painful in my life, and to this day, still have felt no hurt like it. Continued to stay in contact with her for 3 years on and off, never fully getting my second chance, but have cheated on more than 50% of my relationships for this girl. Then dated a Virgo for the remaining of the 5 years that I've known libra. Virgo didn't stand a chance, and now I'm down in the same situation as always, at the age of 21. Saddest part is I do it knowing ill be left or leave in pain. Something that only strong ppl should attempt.
- —Guest Brandon
Pisces Man & Libra Woman
- It takes a Strong Woman to stand by a Pisces Man.They can be an absolute charm one day & your worst nightmare the next! They can be very sensitive but yet considerate of your feelings..and the Sex is Amazing.! The chemistry between us is Awesome but we tend to bump heads alot.its Something about the Pisces that keep the Libra woman holding on. If u put your differences aside,u can mate forever.!
- —Guest desi
Pices women/ Libra Male
- I am a pices divorced and mom of 3, he is a libra and div dad of 2. He is very smart, logical, and is good at making decisions, I have met my soulmate, he is great, affectionate, talented, loving, and strong ready to tackle any obstacle, I can be avoiding, and procrastinate, and he always says no matter what we will handle it together. I have to say after a 1yr and a half I don't think our love will ever change if anything grow to love one another more.
- http://biochemie-trainings-camp.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47930 Result: chosen nickname "Tearserce"; captcha recognized; registered (100%); logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
- —Guest Zumba dvd
- http://weedwalkers.free.fr/vBulletin/member.php?u=36921 Result: chosen nickname "JuipTrirm"; captcha recognized; registered (100%); logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
- —Guest louboutin outlet
Libra Woman Pisces Man
- I recently met a pisces man i had an incident and my blood pressure went up and i fainted. He stayed with me until the ambulance arrived. I could remember the smell of his cologne. Anyway it started from there he's so sweet and the first time he kissed me i nearly melted i felt that kiss in every cell on my body. He's very passionate even his words are magnetic to me. It's safe to say I've fallen head over heels for him. Im so glad to have met him and i can't wait to see what happens next with us... I'll keep you guys posted
- —Guest Libra in love
1-15 of 135Next