Have you been in a Libra-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
- Why are there no happy stories for the libra man and the pisces woman or is it just not meant to be, because there is this girl in my class (Caoimhe G) and she is the most caring and beautiful person in the world. Although after reading these stories I dont think I could put her through the living hell that is the libra man.
- —Guest Cathal the libra
My First ever crush.
- I'm a Libra and the guy I like is from when we were still in elementary school is a Pisces. And I still like him. He started talking me, He was very kind, friendly, and funny, I didn't know if he liked me or not. He added me on Facebook and he started msging me we talked and talked. Though I wasn't really that interested in him. I don't know, after we've gotten to know each other, I started having feelings for him, my first crush. But then we got separated in middle school when we had to go to different school. I had few crushes too, but none of those feelings compare to what I had for him. I wish we had more chances to talk and gotten to know each other more. I still don't know I he felt the same as me. I know we were still pretty young, but those feelings I had for him was true. OMG getting so emotional here! And I don't want to tell anymore, if I do, and he's reading this he'll find out who was! Well that's my story, feels so good to let that off my chest! Not like I really have any
- —Guest Someone
(me) Libra female with pisces male
- We are pretty young. My pisces male is 16, and I am 17, almost 18. Pisces have been described as the hardest horoscope sign. They get depressed randomly, put up walls, are lazy (which I don't mind, so am I), and are VERY sensitive. It is hard for me as a libra being with a pisces. I hate his insecurity and sensitivness (at times, sometimes it is cute). But it is not all bad, he is so caring, loving, respectful, imaginative, silly, and smart. I love him so much. Sometimes we fight, mostly about stupid little things. Mostly because he will get all quite, and angry-looking randomly, and I don't know why. When I ask him what is wrong, he snaps at me. Which libras don't like. If you are a libra dating a pisces, give them space. Don't keep bothering them, and then wonder why they snapped at you. If you are a pisces dating a libra, we are weird. We love to talk and be social (un-like pisces), so pisces please be patient with libras social life. We may have minor problems, but pisces are amazi
- —Guest Grim Blackhart
boring libra guy
- My first boyfriend was a libra. I don't know why I was with him in the first place. Maybe because I was lonely and was still heartbroken from my first love(cruel, i know)? He was so boring & very indecisive! I get annoyed at indecisiveness. Everytime I ask him, "where we going?" "I don't know, where do you wanna go?" plus bad hygiene. He went to my house and we kissed then he told me :i havent brushed my teeth today." I was grossed out but I didnt say anything, didnt want to hurt his feelings. BUT WHO DOES THAT? OMG ewww. He was possessive. But I like possessiveness lol. But obsessing over me when were over? Ugh so weird. I don't ever wanna see him again. I ended the relationship and just swam away like it never happened.
- —Guest pisces girl
pisces M libra F
- I am Pisces male most of the things i read here so true pisces are lazy in actions while libras are quicker and need quick responses by pisces. To all those pisces male and libra female I tell you what just patch up again if you have 1 remaining chance and libra female should work hard to stick pisces male into reality. Reality is everything dreams are nothing until they changed into reality. Pisces feels insecure that's why they can't tell everything to everyone. Don't think wrong. Be positive and stay happy. As much i know, hey libras If you stick your pisces male with reality, Jokes & happy atmosphere. You are the winner OF ALL TIME. Libras females ike to go outside all the time and want to friendship with everyone but please be sure not to talk with males as a close friend it will hurt pisces alot inside and they may go in dreams again which cause problem and change in behavior which you may be not like it. Most romantic relationship are of these twos. (( What do you SAY? ))
- —Guest YOOOOO!
my love libra
- I loved a libra guy. He had a gf still both of us had strong feelings fr each other. But he drifted apart from me due to some unwanted interference of my peers. He decided even to breakup with his current gf for me. But we live in two different states which is highly impossible for us to live the rest of our lives together. But what we had is true. And my love for him is still the same and will always be. Waiting for you!
- —Guest dhan
libra f, pisces m
- It is so incredible to read all the comments here. For the most part they describe my guy and me to a "t." We met online a couple of months ago and all I can say is WOW! I have never fallen so hard so fast. Same for him. He has taught me to listen more and not to analyze every single thing and to learn to follow my instincts more. I have taught him to be more open and expressive verbally. We just seem to click. It's still early but we already know this is not the norm for either if us and we love it. We can't seem to get enough of each other. We are both 39 and divorced. We are more mature and know what we want so we haven't had communication issues yet. My ex was an aquarius and he was extremely dishonest and deceitful. I have also been with a capricorn (boring) and a Taurus (much too bossy). He is the most romantic and giving man I have ever met. I think I'll follow my heart on this one. Wish us luck!!!
t. I think he truly does complete me.
ago and allow can
- —Guest Chris
my special libra friend
- How fascinating this is. I'm the pisces girl, he's the Libra guy, 11 years older than me. We met over 20 years ago and were in contact off and on as I moved out of state, got married, etc. There was never a romantic relationship but we got along very well and I wonder sometimes, what if I had pursued him...
- —Guest amethyst
Pisces Woman/Libra Male
- So, I met my Libra friend about a month ago and haven't missed a day of talking to him. We've only seen each other twice since the 1st time and the chemistry is out of this world! I really feel like I love him! He's everything that i lack and the total package! I look forward to seeing where this will go because I can definitely see him as my husband later down the line.
Funny thing is, I just got out of a tumultuous relationship with a Taurus and met my Libra friend a day later. Told myself beforehand that I refuse to be in another relationship any time soon, but can't fight this feeling. I love him... :-)
- —Guest Guest Pisces Woman
Libra the key unlocking a Pisces
- Often the word sensitive is used to discribe a Piscean. The sensitivity is an emotional sensitivity to their environment. Sometimes without being aware they pick up on other peoples emotions and absorb them. This is why they need down time to let go of other people's stuff. That's why Pisceans are natural healers and counsellors for their natural ability to empathize. So Libra give them space because what they are going through may be nothing to do with you or if it is they maybe picking up on things that you are unaware of.
- —Guest ADY
>w< i love him
- im a libra woman and i love my pieces. just cuz something told me that we shouldnt be together doesnt mean its ganna fall apart. i love him alot. i cant get him out of my mind. we talk all day. or when we get a chance.
- —Guest libra ^^
What about Pisces Woman Libra Woman
- Anybody I hear that their some communication issues when the Libra is a man and that makes sense but any women who date women have experience on this one???
- —Guest wrenagade wildcard
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
- PIsces little advice, nEVER DATE LIBRA. It's amazing when it's good, but when it goes wrong you will regret you ever met them. Friends yes! Lovers No! It really was love at first sight:) my birthday is feb 28 89 and his is oct 6 86 and everything felt perfect. ALL and ALL Sex is great, but the communication and lifestyle will never work together long term. Pisces are emotional Libra are Not! They can't stand that shit actually. Unless of course you're ok with just sex... and no more. However, If you are a Pisces female do not get involved because you're looking for a torturous heartache. wondering what went wrong and a back and fourth relationship. Look for cancers they're perfect for a Pisces emotions. Libra look for anyone else but Pisces.
- —Guest LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
Libra Man / Pisces Woman
- 30 M / 29 F.
Alright things started off great, then went to amazing, then went into head over heels .. we even talked about marriage after 3 months.. everything seemed perfect. but eventually communication broke down.. i would try and figure out whats wrong/whats up? and got told to back off and give space. ok
Constantly told "what to do" and sex was turning into an act of god.. if all the circumstances were met "then" we could go at it.. Made no sense to me at all.
I showed tons of love, and was being a hopeless romantic and got met with a cold shoulder.. and/or unemotionalism. left me wondering what was up?
Eventually it got to the point where arguments would pop up over nothing and no matter what i did i was wrong..
She was under a lot of stress, and i tried to help... BAD idea.. lol
Side note if you love a Pisces, leave em alone when they ask.. dont do your typical libra " i can fix this" attitude it will get you no where.
My advise, no long distance, and be honest w/ eachothe
- —Guest hoolio
Libra women Pisces man courting
- I met a pisces guy online and the way we met was in a spicy way, i lost interest in him after he admitted to me his love for women. He has confessed somethings to me that i really appreciate him doing, that just really showed me what kind of man he could be. Well he has told me that he wants to be with me and im going to be his wife..... Sounds good although he is studying to be a pastor which would make me a first lady. I just am going to allow God to shine for me and lead me into the right direction. Pray for me yal, i really like him
- —Guest BLEU