Have you been in a Libra-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
boring libra guy
- My first boyfriend was a libra. I don't know why I was with him in the first place. Maybe because I was lonely and was still heartbroken from my first love(cruel, i know)? He was so boring & very indecisive! I get annoyed at indecisiveness. Everytime I ask him, "where we going?" "I don't know, where do you wanna go?" plus bad hygiene. He went to my house and we kissed then he told me :i havent brushed my teeth today." I was grossed out but I didnt say anything, didnt want to hurt his feelings. BUT WHO DOES THAT? OMG ewww. He was possessive. But I like possessiveness lol. But obsessing over me when were over? Ugh so weird. I don't ever wanna see him again. I ended the relationship and just swam away like it never happened.
- —Guest pisces girl
pisces M libra F
- I am Pisces male most of the things i read here so true pisces are lazy in actions while libras are quicker and need quick responses by pisces. To all those pisces male and libra female I tell you what just patch up again if you have 1 remaining chance and libra female should work hard to stick pisces male into reality. Reality is everything dreams are nothing until they changed into reality. Pisces feels insecure that's why they can't tell everything to everyone. Don't think wrong. Be positive and stay happy. As much i know, hey libras If you stick your pisces male with reality, Jokes & happy atmosphere. You are the winner OF ALL TIME. Libras females ike to go outside all the time and want to friendship with everyone but please be sure not to talk with males as a close friend it will hurt pisces alot inside and they may go in dreams again which cause problem and change in behavior which you may be not like it. Most romantic relationship are of these twos. (( What do you SAY? ))
- —Guest YOOOOO!
my love libra
- I loved a libra guy. He had a gf still both of us had strong feelings fr each other. But he drifted apart from me due to some unwanted interference of my peers. He decided even to breakup with his current gf for me. But we live in two different states which is highly impossible for us to live the rest of our lives together. But what we had is true. And my love for him is still the same and will always be. Waiting for you!
- —Guest dhan
- I am Pisces woman married to libra man
Loved him with my whole being. I thought he understood me, but he had a terrible temper
He goes to Vietnam and forgets me and our 17 yr relationship. He has relation with women. Now he wants me to wait till he finishes with other woman. And when he gets old wants me to take care of him. I am so heart broken and he can't c it. How can he be sentimental and caring man?? Just, sensitive human?? I fail to understand.
- —Guest jay
a scale and my dreamboat
- I am a Libra woman he is a Pisces male. I have never loved a man like that man. He is in his own world, he runs from conflict. I want to talk about things but he cant . To me its cowardly. But the one thing that keeps us together happily is our sex. It is the best sex of my life. He is so passionate, he feels my soul , when we are intimate the world feels like a better place. He is the best lover in the world. I feel that he thinks the same about me. I dont know I guess I will have to learn to accept the flaws. *shrugs*
- —Guest Myesha
lonely Pisces, Libra coach
- Here's my situation (in detail, lol) : I am an attractive adult Pisces female who recently moved to a new location to work on a sport I am actively training in.
Because I'm the new girl on the scene, everyone has noticed me and is watching me.
I'm doing training to complete in a male-dominated sport, and I'm pretty good at what I do. But because I've immerse myself in this "competitive sport community" and everybody's watching me I have to be careful what (&who) I do and how I present myself.
(Side note: I don't really enjoy dating outside this sport community because there is often, very little common, but I occasionally still give it a shot).
So here's the deal, I'm very lonely and feel almost desperate for physical attention. I don't present myself that way, but secretly I am.
I have met a very nice, attractive men in this sport community who lives several hours away and comes to visit me weekends when he's not competing. He's a Capricorn --- consistent, and safe wh
- —Guest tell me if this might work
COMPLEX though for Eachother
- I'm picses girl nd my economics teacher is a libra man..I'm 18 he is 23..ahh thats 5years gap which keep us apart:( otherwise our relationship would be heaven on earth...!!
I'm being taught by him since 2years and I'm sure its true love..all this started wid flirt but later we started understanding eachother...I'd never thought that what charactersticks should my life partner possess but I'm sure that is the one for me..I never had a boyfriend because I feel that love is magic that should be showered only on one person..and I'll do that only when I'll be very sure that he is the one...and now when I realise that he's the one I cannot share my bond... Hell I've never told him that I love him because he's already commited to someone and they look perfect together..I'm not a witch who'll steal him from someone..I don't know what to do..We have shared lots of memory and I can sense that he wants me but age factor collapse everything...love isn't meant for me dats what I belive..I love you!
- —Guest well wisher
Pisces and libra are perfect together
- Im a female(libra) and dating a pisces guy i've cheated on him and he got really mad at m but somehow he forgave me that easy even thou he wont ever forget it he still gvz me crazy love and he trusts me with his life we've been dating for four years nw and this mouth im giving him my virginity cz i love him and he deserves it so ladies if your star sign is libra get yourself a pisces man and you wont regret anythng
- —Guest Bonny
Pisces teen with libra teen
- what can i say? he's my first everything and god knows that i love him. but my libra boy is really undecide. he cheats on me every time i turn around. but he'll insist he wants to marry. i don't even know wat to believe. i love him with my heart and soul but somedays i think his love is a lie
- —Guest tay
- I met my libra man last year 2013, when i first saw him for me it was love at first sight. Im on my way home he was riding his bike. That night i cant sleep i keep on thingking of him. Then one day we met i ddnt know how is that happened. He ask me for a date , and i was very hesitant cause im very very shy. It happened very fast, i fall on him, cause he is very carrying, very kind, sweet, and lovable., he keep on syaing how much he love me, i give all he want. I love him so so much. Then one day everthing was change, he ddnt text me, theres no sign of him. I was so devastated. I keep on contact him, i was very confused, curious at the same time. Then he said that he like some one. The one he was courting before me. He ddnt want me anymore, but he said that he really loves me. My whole world crash. My heary breaks into small pieces. I keep on crying and i beg him to stay. But he leaves me. After 3 months he's back. He want me to come back again. He want us to be better again. He tried
- —Guest Basha
Pisces woman and libra man
- I'm a Pisces woman and he is a libra man every since I met him I just feel alive . He understands me and can read my mind through anything . I can feel that we have a good connection.
- —Guest shay
compare and contrast
- very confusing, the way his mind works is amazing, he is logical with every single thing which can annoy Pisces but he is so kind and carring and consideres every thing. and weather or not he admits it he hides himself just as much as most pisses, he also includes everyone, if you are nice,he tells you what he is thinking and gives you a glimpse into his world. vary similar to us. like us on the logical side.
- —Guest don't know
Pisces baby dad
- I love man but I find pisces very serious being a quirky Libra. .. often i take things too lightly in his eyes .. he's not romantic sort but will do what it takes 2 see me and our son happy . Very quiet compared 2 a happy out going Libra lol
- —Guest rach
pieces and libra
- Well,my libra man is now fed up wid me....n i want him to love me like first he did.....:'(:'(:'(:'(
- —Guest jiya
- Im in as much.. absolute, mystical love with my libra man as he is with me. Over 2 years and the key is good communication. He hates when i keep negaive feelings hidden so ive learned to just speak out. I hate to feel ignored wich libra can often feel need to be away . Takes adjustment from both parts but is very rewarding
- —Guest layla