From the article: Libra and Pisces Love Compatibility
Have you been in a Libra-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Pisces and libra are perfect together
- Im a female(libra) and dating a pisces guy i've cheated on him and he got really mad at m but somehow he forgave me that easy even thou he wont ever forget it he still gvz me crazy love and he trusts me with his life we've been dating for four years nw and this mouth im giving him my virginity cz i love him and he deserves it so ladies if your star sign is libra get yourself a pisces man and you wont regret anythng
- —Guest Bonny
Pisces teen with libra teen
- what can i say? he's my first everything and god knows that i love him. but my libra boy is really undecide. he cheats on me every time i turn around. but he'll insist he wants to marry. i don't even know wat to believe. i love him with my heart and soul but somedays i think his love is a lie
- —Guest tay
- I met my libra man last year 2013, when i first saw him for me it was love at first sight. Im on my way home he was riding his bike. That night i cant sleep i keep on thingking of him. Then one day we met i ddnt know how is that happened. He ask me for a date , and i was very hesitant cause im very very shy. It happened very fast, i fall on him, cause he is very carrying, very kind, sweet, and lovable., he keep on syaing how much he love me, i give all he want. I love him so so much. Then one day everthing was change, he ddnt text me, theres no sign of him. I was so devastated. I keep on contact him, i was very confused, curious at the same time. Then he said that he like some one. The one he was courting before me. He ddnt want me anymore, but he said that he really loves me. My whole world crash. My heary breaks into small pieces. I keep on crying and i beg him to stay. But he leaves me. After 3 months he's back. He want me to come back again. He want us to be better again. He tried
- —Guest Basha
Pisces woman and libra man
- I'm a Pisces woman and he is a libra man every since I met him I just feel alive . He understands me and can read my mind through anything . I can feel that we have a good connection.
- —Guest shay
compare and contrast
- very confusing, the way his mind works is amazing, he is logical with every single thing which can annoy Pisces but he is so kind and carring and consideres every thing. and weather or not he admits it he hides himself just as much as most pisses, he also includes everyone, if you are nice,he tells you what he is thinking and gives you a glimpse into his world. vary similar to us. like us on the logical side.
- —Guest don't know
Pisces baby dad
- I love man but I find pisces very serious being a quirky Libra. .. often i take things too lightly in his eyes .. he's not romantic sort but will do what it takes 2 see me and our son happy . Very quiet compared 2 a happy out going Libra lol
- —Guest rach
pieces and libra
- Well,my libra man is now fed up wid me....n i want him to love me like first he did.....:'(:'(:'(:'(
- —Guest jiya
- Im in as much.. absolute, mystical love with my libra man as he is with me. Over 2 years and the key is good communication. He hates when i keep negaive feelings hidden so ive learned to just speak out. I hate to feel ignored wich libra can often feel need to be away . Takes adjustment from both parts but is very rewarding
- —Guest layla
I'm a Pisces Woman he's a Libran Male
- I've been in multiple relationships with Librans... the biggest problem and obstacle for us is we're both indecisive which can be incredibly frustrating. The best things are the romance and when you connect... it's like the entire rest of the world seems to vanish. A Libran can make you feel like a Goddess, like the most beautiful woman int he world. They will cherish you, chase after you, and make you feel as though no one else exists. The NEGATIVES.... in my experience... librans tend to have a quick temper which doesn't always bode well with the emotional Pisces. As a Pisces woman... I am a communicator and I like to talk about honesty, feelings and relationship maintenance. My current Libra man hates conflict... even if HE is the one to cause it; he would prefer me to "get past it and move on" which is frustrating. Libra men view you as a reflection of them self. If you adore them, they adore you. If you are upset or unhappy with them, so will they be with you.
- —Guest Romantic at Heart
pisces M, Libra F
- The worst thing pisces man can do is to be in relationship with Libra
- —Guest iiioo
my libra Pisces regret
- I dated a male Pisces and I dearly loved him he made me happy I felt good when I was around him the sex was amazing the only thing that broke us up was my hate for clinginess and the fact that i didn't feel like i could depend on him his ego got in the way and even after that break up we stayed in contact and i ended up being in love with him and a scorpio Smh i ended up being with the scorpio I TOTALLY REGRET IT !
- —Guest lady libra
- Libra your pisces loves the hell out of you. Love her forever, you'll be a happy man
- —Guest Lovely pisces
- The most beautiful match ever experienced in my 48 years of living...
- —Guest VVV
not good match
- libra girls are too musculine, they are like friends and behaviour as man. We need woman not robocop
- —Guest TandG
This Article Is Very Helpful & Accurate:
- Me and my girl act very similarly to this and this article has also given me some help for things yet to come into play in our relationship. Warning to all others in this relationships: Libras, please just comfort the Pieces. They need it and if you keep pushing to just have them be in the more committed relationship, they'll only want out even more. Just let them know your there when you need them and they'll stay~ Pieces, reassure your Libra because Libras like myself can get confused by your confusion and since we can get fairly insecure around you we love your reassurance of care and affection because our sign NEEDS it.
- —Guest Kendall + Ana
1-15 of 145Next