Have you been in a Libra-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
- I recently commented with guest "YOOOOO!" Subject "pisces M libra F"
@Guest Grim Blackhart
you are right dear pisces are amazing and we love some one appreciate us :)
Go lady find him and give him a deep Hug
@Guest Cathal the libra
No that's not possible there maybe lots of successful stories which you can't read yet. Everything depends on loyality and on faith
Yes always enjoying the ride.
We love to bang daily hahah :)
I am able to answer only
Pisces male & libra female but you can find out things for vice versa.
- —Guest YOOOOO!
First True Love L (M) n P (F)
- It was my first ever true and she was as a matter of fact 2 years older than me. It really started good and lasted for 1 year, in 1 month time I was totally committed to her and to my believe so was she. Though as we moved along the typical libra pisces trouble started to show up; feeling less attached, feeling of running away and some horrible miss-communication.
I was with her for-sure, but was never able to make space in her mind or say she was with me yet she was not with me. Eventually we went into long distance and as said fishes can never stay at one place and will slip away no matter how much you try to hold them. The same happened with us.
So yep my libra male friends, earlier I would have never said that..but now I do believe libra and pisces sure aint the best match for us, who look for long term relationship. In starting it will feel like best thing ever but soon my friend you will be left devastated.
and YES NEVER PUSH PISCES...!!
- —Guest Pagan
Libra (F) Pisces (M)
- Met Pisces guy 3 months ago he's 41 and I'm 45 .....the attraction was instant..a few up and downs ...he's very loving and he makes sure that I know that he loves although it's only been 3 mths...the sex is awesome and he goes above and beyond to please me..being with him just feels so right..he makes me very happy..he texts me and calls me every day if just to say he's thinking of me or that he loves me...some of the comments are on point about the Libra/Pisces match but it takes some work if you really want it..and I believe my Pisces guy is worth it..yes Libra's need communication and Pisces don't like to share as much about themselves but my Pisces only opened up after he began to trust me...Pisces are very secretive and will not just volunteer personal info...I have learned to be patient with my Pisces and that seems to work ...very challenging match but it's worth it...both signs when they love ...they love hard and it's not casual it's for the long term....I'm enjoying the ride
- —Guest Guest
- Why are there no happy stories for the libra man and the pisces woman or is it just not meant to be, because there is this girl in my class (Caoimhe G) and she is the most caring and beautiful person in the world. Although after reading these stories I dont think I could put her through the living hell that is the libra man.
- —Guest Cathal the libra
My First ever crush.
- I'm a Libra and the guy I like is from when we were still in elementary school is a Pisces. And I still like him. He started talking me, He was very kind, friendly, and funny, I didn't know if he liked me or not. He added me on Facebook and he started msging me we talked and talked. Though I wasn't really that interested in him. I don't know, after we've gotten to know each other, I started having feelings for him, my first crush. But then we got separated in middle school when we had to go to different school. I had few crushes too, but none of those feelings compare to what I had for him. I wish we had more chances to talk and gotten to know each other more. I still don't know I he felt the same as me. I know we were still pretty young, but those feelings I had for him was true. OMG getting so emotional here! And I don't want to tell anymore, if I do, and he's reading this he'll find out who was! Well that's my story, feels so good to let that off my chest! Not like I really have any
- —Guest Someone
(me) Libra female with pisces male
- We are pretty young. My pisces male is 16, and I am 17, almost 18. Pisces have been described as the hardest horoscope sign. They get depressed randomly, put up walls, are lazy (which I don't mind, so am I), and are VERY sensitive. It is hard for me as a libra being with a pisces. I hate his insecurity and sensitivness (at times, sometimes it is cute). But it is not all bad, he is so caring, loving, respectful, imaginative, silly, and smart. I love him so much. Sometimes we fight, mostly about stupid little things. Mostly because he will get all quite, and angry-looking randomly, and I don't know why. When I ask him what is wrong, he snaps at me. Which libras don't like. If you are a libra dating a pisces, give them space. Don't keep bothering them, and then wonder why they snapped at you. If you are a pisces dating a libra, we are weird. We love to talk and be social (un-like pisces), so pisces please be patient with libras social life. We may have minor problems, but pisces are amazi
- —Guest Grim Blackhart
boring libra guy
- My first boyfriend was a libra. I don't know why I was with him in the first place. Maybe because I was lonely and was still heartbroken from my first love(cruel, i know)? He was so boring & very indecisive! I get annoyed at indecisiveness. Everytime I ask him, "where we going?" "I don't know, where do you wanna go?" plus bad hygiene. He went to my house and we kissed then he told me :i havent brushed my teeth today." I was grossed out but I didnt say anything, didnt want to hurt his feelings. BUT WHO DOES THAT? OMG ewww. He was possessive. But I like possessiveness lol. But obsessing over me when were over? Ugh so weird. I don't ever wanna see him again. I ended the relationship and just swam away like it never happened.
- —Guest pisces girl
pisces M libra F
- I am Pisces male most of the things i read here so true pisces are lazy in actions while libras are quicker and need quick responses by pisces. To all those pisces male and libra female I tell you what just patch up again if you have 1 remaining chance and libra female should work hard to stick pisces male into reality. Reality is everything dreams are nothing until they changed into reality. Pisces feels insecure that's why they can't tell everything to everyone. Don't think wrong. Be positive and stay happy. As much i know, hey libras If you stick your pisces male with reality, Jokes & happy atmosphere. You are the winner OF ALL TIME. Libras females ike to go outside all the time and want to friendship with everyone but please be sure not to talk with males as a close friend it will hurt pisces alot inside and they may go in dreams again which cause problem and change in behavior which you may be not like it. Most romantic relationship are of these twos. (( What do you SAY? ))
- —Guest YOOOOO!
my love libra
- I loved a libra guy. He had a gf still both of us had strong feelings fr each other. But he drifted apart from me due to some unwanted interference of my peers. He decided even to breakup with his current gf for me. But we live in two different states which is highly impossible for us to live the rest of our lives together. But what we had is true. And my love for him is still the same and will always be. Waiting for you!
- —Guest dhan
libra f, pisces m
- It is so incredible to read all the comments here. For the most part they describe my guy and me to a "t." We met online a couple of months ago and all I can say is WOW! I have never fallen so hard so fast. Same for him. He has taught me to listen more and not to analyze every single thing and to learn to follow my instincts more. I have taught him to be more open and expressive verbally. We just seem to click. It's still early but we already know this is not the norm for either if us and we love it. We can't seem to get enough of each other. We are both 39 and divorced. We are more mature and know what we want so we haven't had communication issues yet. My ex was an aquarius and he was extremely dishonest and deceitful. I have also been with a capricorn (boring) and a Taurus (much too bossy). He is the most romantic and giving man I have ever met. I think I'll follow my heart on this one. Wish us luck!!!
t. I think he truly does complete me.
ago and allow can
- —Guest Chris
my special libra friend
- How fascinating this is. I'm the pisces girl, he's the Libra guy, 11 years older than me. We met over 20 years ago and were in contact off and on as I moved out of state, got married, etc. There was never a romantic relationship but we got along very well and I wonder sometimes, what if I had pursued him...
- —Guest amethyst
Pisces Woman/Libra Male
- So, I met my Libra friend about a month ago and haven't missed a day of talking to him. We've only seen each other twice since the 1st time and the chemistry is out of this world! I really feel like I love him! He's everything that i lack and the total package! I look forward to seeing where this will go because I can definitely see him as my husband later down the line.
Funny thing is, I just got out of a tumultuous relationship with a Taurus and met my Libra friend a day later. Told myself beforehand that I refuse to be in another relationship any time soon, but can't fight this feeling. I love him... :-)
- —Guest Guest Pisces Woman
Libra the key unlocking a Pisces
- Often the word sensitive is used to discribe a Piscean. The sensitivity is an emotional sensitivity to their environment. Sometimes without being aware they pick up on other peoples emotions and absorb them. This is why they need down time to let go of other people's stuff. That's why Pisceans are natural healers and counsellors for their natural ability to empathize. So Libra give them space because what they are going through may be nothing to do with you or if it is they maybe picking up on things that you are unaware of.
- —Guest ADY
>w< i love him
- im a libra woman and i love my pieces. just cuz something told me that we shouldnt be together doesnt mean its ganna fall apart. i love him alot. i cant get him out of my mind. we talk all day. or when we get a chance.
- —Guest libra ^^
What about Pisces Woman Libra Woman
- Anybody I hear that their some communication issues when the Libra is a man and that makes sense but any women who date women have experience on this one???
- —Guest wrenagade wildcard