From the article: Love Match - Libra and Pisces
Have you been in a Libra-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
libra f my amazing pisces
- beautiful people hard to figure out. leave always come back be patient allow him to do so love making my man is 1ofakind been in this 4 three years he makes my soul happy. love him love him love him.
- —Guest libra lady
- I'm a Libra female , 20 & my everything is Pisces she's 19 . We've always had this connection. I can't truly explain everything in this small thing of characters. BUT I love HER so much ! she say she loves me , which is the little I get out of her , & that I'm more than she can ask for. I don't want to pressure her nor rush her . She left me alone for 2 weeks , I had to place her in the back of mind . Which was damn near impossible. We met online & it just a bunch of compliated things. She just ugh ! Makes me feel like I am beyond the moon stars , constellation everything ! BUT I don't know how she feel unless I'am hurting over something she has done to me. I just want her to be MINE & I try to prove that to her at all times. Idc, if she never fully explain to me how she feel . I just want her ! Every bit of her. I love her. LIKE my ex is a Gemini & the signs say we're just perfect, but my little everything make me see all pass that. I just see myself going back & FORTH. I just want he
- —Guest 1stNat.
March Pisces September Libra
- Pisces Male Libra female I met my Libra in junior year in high school and it was something about her that pulled me over. I tried talking to her but she didn't really seemed to care so that year of high school finished she left school. I started my senior year and mid year she calls me and we started talking and then dating. I found myself loving her very much but as time past by I found out that she didn't really loved me the same way as I did. 2 years past by and she lost interest in me due to my negative attitude that I had at times which I can understand, soon she started talking to someone else and didn't had the decency to tell me it's over I had to find out by someone else. This was 7 years ago and up to this day this Libra girl is the one that I'm going to remember since I gave her my best & up to this date I would like some type of closure from her a why My advice for the Pisces if Libra doesn't love you back the same way it's not going to work out Libra have a tendency 2Leav
- —Guest Gio
Pisces male, LIBRA female
- I'm a Pisces, I met libra at the young age of 16! To this day I don't believe it was fair to experience such love. She was 15, and friendship was natural. A fluid that still pumps this heart. Dated for 18 days, experienced a break up that has never been as painful in my life, and to this day, still have felt no hurt like it. Continued to stay in contact with her for 3 years on and off, never fully getting my second chance, but have cheated on more than 50% of my relationships for this girl. Then dated a Virgo for the remaining of the 5 years that I've known libra. Virgo didn't stand a chance, and now I'm down in the same situation as always, at the age of 21. Saddest part is I do it knowing ill be left or leave in pain. Something that only strong ppl should attempt.
- —Guest Brandon
Pisces Man & Libra Woman
- It takes a Strong Woman to stand by a Pisces Man.They can be an absolute charm one day & your worst nightmare the next! They can be very sensitive but yet considerate of your feelings..and the Sex is Amazing.! The chemistry between us is Awesome but we tend to bump heads alot.its Something about the Pisces that keep the Libra woman holding on. If u put your differences aside,u can mate forever.!
- —Guest desi
Pices women/ Libra Male
- I am a pices divorced and mom of 3, he is a libra and div dad of 2. He is very smart, logical, and is good at making decisions, I have met my soulmate, he is great, affectionate, talented, loving, and strong ready to tackle any obstacle, I can be avoiding, and procrastinate, and he always says no matter what we will handle it together. I have to say after a 1yr and a half I don't think our love will ever change if anything grow to love one another more.
- http://biochemie-trainings-camp.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=47930 Result: chosen nickname "Tearserce"; captcha recognized; registered (100%); logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
- —Guest Zumba dvd
- http://weedwalkers.free.fr/vBulletin/member.php?u=36921 Result: chosen nickname "JuipTrirm"; captcha recognized; registered (100%); logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
- —Guest louboutin outlet
Libra Woman Pisces Man
- I recently met a pisces man i had an incident and my blood pressure went up and i fainted. He stayed with me until the ambulance arrived. I could remember the smell of his cologne. Anyway it started from there he's so sweet and the first time he kissed me i nearly melted i felt that kiss in every cell on my body. He's very passionate even his words are magnetic to me. It's safe to say I've fallen head over heels for him. Im so glad to have met him and i can't wait to see what happens next with us... I'll keep you guys posted
- —Guest Libra in love
Libra Girl pisces Man
- Im a Libra Girl and he was a pisces man. When we first got together we were so lovestruck talking marriage and kids and all. Got sweet texts every day. Then he moved and we started drifting apart. No communication and i would be lucky to even hear from him once a week. Idk we been together on & off for 2 years and i really do feel that we can work things out but due to the lack of communication it's not gonna work.
- —Guest Cbreeze
Insights to me, a libra male
- In conversations, I can meet people at their own level – I possess the uncanny ability to see things through your eyes. Excellent conversationalist!! I’m very intelligent and sometimes hide this with a laid back charm as not to be intimidating. I appreciate beauty in everything and especially in people that I involve myself in a relationship with. Do you have an adventurous side? Are you both sexy and intelligent? Take a walk on the wild side as you turn heads in that gorgeous black dress then step up to the plate and dazzle me with your knowledge of literature and music. The ladies that I find most appealing have good taste. Good conversationalist, intelligent and honest. Dress well but reveal just enough skin. Don’t give me insight to everything about you all at once. Make me want to know and see more of you! You will need to become my friend first before moving towards a romantic relationship with me. Expect that the goal will be a relationship, not just sex. You will have t
- —Guest Bill1015
im a pisces @ he was a libra
- It was the worst abusive seven years of my life never again would i go into a relationship with a libra again DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!!!! NEVER EVER ............
- —Guest lisa
- —Guest uggs for kids
everything seems perfect...
- im a pisces girl, was in love with a libra man, everything seems to be perfect as if we both want to be together until the end, he is so sweet, very gentleman, easily got along with my family, my sis and bro loved him too. we've been thru a lot, i finished my college and he finished his too. we are on going to 9 yrs, when other woman came, and he cheated. i was so devastated, i gave them the freedom, as i want him to be happy.. we parted 6 yrs now nd still missing him...wondering how happy he is... i just thought maybe we are not made for each other, and i am okay cause i know he is happy. kyaly...
- —Guest kyaly
- I met this libra at his job. I wasn't intohim at first and one day this pisciswas curious and let me just put it this way fireworks is in the air.
- —Guest Ginger williams
1-15 of 129Next