Bethea (health,wealth)Tara..fakes readin
- Tara&Beatha asking for money for their false reading why?
- —Guest Ali youssif
Smelled a rat
- Put in for free reading. Norah comes back with that "she's never been so startled by a reading like mine" Get back to you in 24 hrs. Right. I know me. I am a nobody/unperson. Any true psychic would have been put to sleep by my reading. Definitely ridiculous over the top hook on that scam I unsubscribed right away. Now from what I've read, turns out it was the right thing to do. I hate these kind of criminals...prey on the desperate and weak-minded. Always check them out vetoer you commit. Don't fall prey to flattery. Be realistic about yourself...you know who you are..if someone is making like you're about to win the Nobel Prize...smell a rat. Keep your bank books closed. And tell everyone who will listen to try and lessen the number of victims.
- —Guest Not dumb
- At first I was like "yay a transit period". But I didn't pay her and looked her up when it said "I want to give back to the community " because it sounded too fake to be real. She said my transit period would start no later than may 8. I am still going to pretend I'm going through it so I can convince myself to work harder. :p I got 4 6 11 too.
- —Guest Becky
- Hi.. I subscribed to gerard for a free reading... Personally i was just putting my card details n the transaction wasnt going trough due to banking errors. Today i received his third mail which basically stated that he doesnt need mt money but paying a small fee would show that im commited... He also made me feel guilty that he has spent more the 10hr on my free reading. It was the fact that i felt guilty n wanted to pay that stricked me that it could be a scam.. I check the scam site and it said that the www.africastro.com is a new site only 144days old and its located in france..so how can gerard be a profesional astrologer from africa?
- —Guest Sophi
- Interesting im waiting for my free mini reading..from Norah
- —Guest Kookielulu
Too, too funny
- They can't AT LEAST change the numbers?!? Why would send the same numbers to everyone?
- —Guest lookbeforeyouleap.com
- Well I got the free reading so before paying $67 and accepting her $280 worth of free gifts I decided to look further to see if this was a scam and from what I see here , this must be! Shame on you for doing this to people! If your going to run a scam you should at least have the common sense to make it look like you weren't by sending people different numbers and not all 4,6,11! To say the very least
- —Guest Canadian girl
My 77 days were fabulous
- I didn't pay for anything.... however my 77 days ends on Monday. I guess it's your choice what to do with the time. Yes, I believed that this was my time to change my life and I soooo did. It's been amazing everything negative is out of my life! I saw this halfway through and chose to ignore it. I want to thank Norah for helping me :D
- —Guest JC
- I was ready to fall for it and send the money.last night I got an email from Norah saying if I don't do this now all the good things she told me was going to happened to me was going to disappear . Something bad was going to happened . All of a sudden it made me wonder how can Norah have this much power to do good and turn it in to bad because Norah wants to make money. If I had this much power I would help people and just ask for donation. Norah karma is a bitch don't take advantage of people because they are going thru some bad time.4 6 11 is done. If you didn't push me to pay I wouldn't have thought about googling you. Long live google
- —Guest Purnima
- 2fjhfw gdayeumlbpdj , [url=http://fgkbjdoatoko.com/]fgkbjdoatoko[/url], [link=http://ntevhrukuros.com/]ntevhrukuros[/link], http://blleqcxdlpnv.com/
- —Guest YbbNTcVUY
- http://basky.org.ua/showthread.php?2280-qqlhttp-clpaschersoldes-info-polyparesis-stabilized&p=66304&posted=1#post66304 Result: page too large, not fully downloaded; chosen nickname "Rotitedge"; captcha recognized; registered (100%); logged in; nofollow is found; success (from first page); (reply to topic);
- —Guest insanity
- http://www.divisionenapoliborbonica.it/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=79422 Result: chosen nickname "Agigalleheato"; captcha recognized; registered (100%); logged in; success (profile was registered successfully, but there is no permissions for creating new topic);
- —Guest christian louboutin sale
- where's all the goodluck and happiness ohh and all the wealth promised. 4-6-11 have not payed off. hope is a live but not with norha. live long and prosper my friends and beleave in your self's and have fath. i can see
- —Guest chefmj
Feel like a fool
- I am so desperate to save my marriage and life for my child. I turned to Norah but I learned it is a hoax. Worse of than before because have been scammed of money so desperately need to support child. Lesson for me only trust God he knows all He is in control. Norah shame u take advantage of people when they desperately seeking help.
- —Guest Desperate mother
- Yep, Nora got me. Debited account at least two times. Feel like a fool.
- —Guest scammed