Jackie B re Chris
- Jackie, I've spent $2k on his services and haven't received any contact from my ex. What was promised to be 3 weeks has now been countless months. Sometimes it's better to take it into your own hands as long as you aren't neurotic rather than hold onto someone silently. Haven't heard from Chris either. Tread lightly.
- —Guest Scammed
- i paid over 5000. my ex never contacted me. also i paid for a 6 mo. reading and never seen it. be careful.
- —Guest Diane
i was ripped off
- i was ripped off lots of money by the medium tara who promised to help me win a games of chance and also send different lucky numbers each time,i kept on sending money but i have not won anything,when i complained she always said i must have patience and believe still nothing happened,i was unable to stop i believe i was cursed or addicted,till i be careful she is a scam.
Psychic Christopher Golden
- I found this site after I paid for a reading with him and some of what certain people had to say had me concerned. But he gave me a very good reading, on point. So I don't know what the big issue is here. I feel like that was probably the best psychic reading I've had. I think that allot of this hating is coming from competitors because it in no way reflects my experience.
- —Guest Regina
- Never, ever use GoodluckPsychics.com. It is through Keen.com. They said I would get a 10 min. free reading for $1.99. I was curious and tried. Only to get someone I didn't request and was disconnected with a recorder asking for more money to continue! It wasn't even a 1 min. into the conversation. A total scam! I'm out of $1.99 for a call that lasted 30 seconds.
- —Guest Gina
Christopher Golden-Not a scammer
- I'm still working through the process to get my ex back and it's taken awhile. What is the longest it has taken for anyone else? And what are some good ways to remain positive?
- —Guest Chingaling
- I paid 2x for his services and both times he never called I sent emails and got no reply I dont know if something happened to him but I am disappointed I have asked for my money back as the service was not provided.
- —Guest annoyed
Astrology Answers - Adrian
- I got the free reading. He's spot on in so many areas - so I think that someone is actually doing the reading - which I appreciate. But he keeps calling me a Gemini, and I am not. I copied his signature and blew it up in Photoshop. It's all pixels - he didn't sign or handwrite anything. I also did a little research and realize that Adrian is not the single English gentleman doing this because he wants to better mankind. It's a company. So while I appreciate the excellent free reading I received, I don't want to work with a company and I wrote Adrian and told "him" as much. I was born a psychic with abilities - and have only used them for good, and never at a price. I sense that there is something genuine here - perhaps the astrologer who worked on my chart is the real deal - but the deception...let me know who it is, that you've a network of psychics. It's okay. But don't give us the impression that you care. It was disheartening. But Thank you Adrian for the wonderful free reading.
- How long does Chris' process take for everyone? Days? Weeks? Any feedback is welcome.
- —Guest Jackie B
@ Jackie B / re Chris
- Jackie, I haven't, but I figure they're equally as crooked.
- —Guest Sheena
- Psychic Christopher Golden showed me how to get my ex back. It does sound too good to be true, but he did it in 2 psychic readings. Each reading cost me 150 dollars and was well worth it. There were no spells, just some really good advice and follow up.
- —Guest Emily Henry
You need no psychic!
- A real psychic wouldn't charge! when you go and seek these sort of things you are bound to run into thieves and everything else that is evil.So seek year first the kingdom of God and all good things shall be added to you!
- —Guest Joy come in the morning
Trying to cancel the program
- I signed up on Sept.1 for $67. Did not like it and send 2 emails on Sept.3 asking for a refund. No answer! I called and was told one has to try it for 30 days in order to get a refund. Still waiting!
- —Guest Sheila
- I have worked with Chris twice. He's great. Very precise, patient and understanding. Would recommend him to anyone.
- —Guest Tom
Kephra's Free Psychic Reading
- This is about a psychic (a bogus one) named Kephra. Here is her website: http://www.reading-psychic.com/ I only post the link because when I Googled "Kephra + psychic", I found two or three with that name. I want you to be able to find the right one. Anyway, I asked a free psychic question and received a response that started out "I was very moved when I saw your question, so I did your reading right away. The first thing I noticed was the fact that you share a birthday with my mother, so I felt an instant connection with you. " I believe there are people with real psychic abilities but most of them are scam artists. You have to be very careful. Research them first so you don't waste your money. I thought the sharing a birthday thing was suspicious so I posted another question under different name, email and birthday. She wrote back with the same form letter saying I shared her mom's birthday. So her mother has more than one birthday? She's a fake.
- —Guest AstridK