Chris The Extraordinary
- And NOTHING AN ABSOLUTE SILENCE Iesha, you cannot imagine how your silence weighs on me! Don't see any misplaced pride. This type of attitude is completely unknown to me. But I wonder. I say to myself, 'Chris, what have you done wrong or badly to justify the silence of Iesha ? ». Usually, in the heat of the action and passion I feel for my job, I always capture the interest and attention of those I choose, and know I can help. It is not my doing alone, but the power of my convictions blah blah blah..... This is some of the email I copied and pasted from the email I received from "The extraordinary Chris". I agree with everyone on here, don't let this Chinese/Japanese scam business trick you, I even googled the address from the email, it looks like a dump smh...
Master of destiny on keen scam
- After several years of speaking to master of destiny he kept tell me that the person I was calling about wanted me and there was no other women in his life.... But I found out this was not true....my friend ended up being in a 9 month relationship I was not aware of....so devasting to find dont waste your monry!!!! Beware
- —Guest Who knew
Psychic reknown miss ivy scam
- Miss ivy scammed me big time - sent money she claims to have done a love spell - shortly after getting money her website went down now in place is website under name Katherine North and venessa - she claimed 100 percent garantee money back which she did not 2 month later nothing!!!! Beware
- —Guest Who knew
- I got a free reading they everything looks good then I get another reading with different information I email and ask which one is correct I have emailed them at 5 times someone emails me back saying they are customer service and can not give me any answers I need to talk one of their Astrologers but of course they don't tell you how they just keep sending the two different charts I think it's just a computer some where
- Chris does not do spells. It says so right on his site. He has also published articles which say that spells do not work. So whoever is saying that he charges for spells is a troll.
- —Guest Cherie
No such thing as spells
- I No Longer believe In spells anymore. How are all these people still able to get costumers I don't know. I have tried Christopher Gordon he talks you into spending 400 and it never works. I have tried Ashra spells and she is also a rip off. The price looks good but then after every spell she talks you out of more money. I have also tried email@example.com and another rip off but lucky with that one I was able to get a refund because I filled a claim with a system she uses call plimus. Now my current one is lovespellsbyangel.com Psychic Angel. She will make you do western union or the vanilla reload card. I picked the card. She will tell you to burn the recipients and the card but luckily I took pictures of both. She will make you spend 75 and guarantees that you will get it back if your lover doesn't return within 48 hrs she then tells you to get $400 out to use during the cleansing because you have to have it on you. She THEN says Send Her the money So Her AND Her Siste
- —Guest renee
I did not receive my guide
- I never receive my guide after I paid my money. I have emailed support several times, but have not received a reply or my report. I will let you know if and when they respond and rectify the situation. until then, I would stay away.
- —Guest Mary Ann
- I've gotten screwed one too many times ! My own fault though. Now that I'm on their list, it never ends ! But I started saving pretty much all of the them. Now it gets fun! I can correct them with their own repetitions!
- —Guest Dinah
THE EXTRORDINARY CHRIS, ASTROLOGER, ETC
- HAS ANYONE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH "THE EXTRORDINARY CHRIS, ASTROLOGER, PSYCHIC MEDIUM, PARAPSYCHOLOGIST? HE HAS EMAILED ME ABOUT 10 TIMES, I HAVE RESPONDED, HE SAYS HE HAS RECEIVED NOTHING FROM ME, I HAVE RE-SENT ALL OF MY EMAILS TO HIM AT LEAST 4 OR 5 TIMES, NOW HE HAS A WOMAN NAME PATRICIA GOING TO SOME "HOLY PLACE TO HELP ME AND MY PROBLEMS" SAYS, HE IS MY "FAITHFUL" FRIEND AND SINCERELY WANTS TO HELP ME FOR FREE, WITH A DONATION OF NOW THE LOW PRICE OF $19, WHICH I HAVE NOT SENT, I EVEN ADDED MY PHONE NUMBER SINCE HE SAYS IT'S URGENT TO SPEAK WITH ME IMMEDIATELY!!!! HE IS ENGLISH AND HIS CORPORATE WEB ADDRESS INFO IS IN HONG KONG, I'M PRETTY SURE IF I SENT THE " $19 DONATION I WOULD GET A RESPONSE, BUT THEN AGAIN I MAY NOT, ANYONE HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH HIM? PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE I SPAM HIM!! THANKS !!
- —Guest kathy
Adrian is a Rogue
- I paid my money for a guide which I never received. These kinds of people should be in prison for life.
- —Guest Joe Anderson
- I had a reading from Esperanza and she told me that I will go into a lucky period soon and that she can help me not to miss the chances given to me. I paid and she has send me lucky dates and numbers and a tree and lucky mandalon. Well it didn't work and none of the lucky numbers work. So I guess she's just another scam.
- —Guest Mariette
Fake Celebrity Psychic Storm Cestavani
- Storm thinks of himself as a celebrity. He talked about Psychic Friends Network and his infomercials as if he were the star. He talked about being on Queer as Folk, Madonna videos, Blind Date, Ricky Lake and Oprah. He talked about getting hired on the Young and the Restless. If he were an actor on any of these shows wouldn’t there be an IMDb, The Internet Movie Database profile or even a Wikipedia profile on him? There isn’t because he isn’t an actor or has appeared in anything he claims. There is nothing on the internet that supports his claims to fame except what he posts about himself. He claims he’s writing a book called ―Inner Gold‖ a title that is already out there by Robert Johnson. He claimed to have been booked by Live Nation to do speaking tours.
- —Guest Dave Solomon
Storm Cestavani - phony celeb guru
- Celebrity Spiritual Advisor He claims to be ―best friends‖ with the head of the Kabbalah Centre. He claims to teach astrology at the New York Centre. He claims to have written the daily Kabbalah Tune up and currently writes the blog for the head of the Centre. He states that he has gone on exclusive trips to Israel with the head of the Centre and Madonna. He alleges the photos of a man he uploaded to his Facebook page are of him. An investigator ran the photos (and those allegedly of him on his other sites) through Mozilla’s TinEye reverse photo tracer. Not a one of the photos are of Cestavani are variable or traceable. If he’s such a celebrity, then why are his photos untraceable to source? He has also stated he’s a rabbi and third in line at the Kabbalah Centre. Yet when asked the address of the Centre, he couldn’t produce it and said he walks to the Centre and when questioned again, he takes a cab. In fact he cannot describe the streets to get there. It's all a big li
- —Guest Dave Solomon
- I used his service doing the chakra work some time back. It was costly but effective. My ex said he just started to feel "sort of raw" and was remembering a lot of the good stuff between us and that made him give me a call. My sister used Chris to and it took longer with her but she got about the same result.
- —Guest Jolene
- I am waiting for an email from Christopher. I want to do the Chakra and waiting for a response. He says he can save this and I am putting my faith in him. Does anyone have their ex's say anything to them why they come back? What made them do it? A feeling?
- —Guest Chris