Do Not WESTERN UNION!!!
- Never send payment by Western Union especially if they promise to pay you back. They never do! Also, don't give your cash to the scammers at Psychic Tarot Reader store on Melrose. There is no such thing as washing money in vinegar. It is not real and they never give your money back. I can't believe they are still around after claimeing that you have to send money only by Western Union if you are not local. They should be shut down.
- —Guest 3FaerieAngels
Also About Katherine
- Katherine also told me I was about to enter a transit period that would last 77 days that would be followed by 3 months of some type of enjoyment of my better life. I wonder if she tells this to everyone or if she even reads your information at all. Maybe it's all automated.
Katherine (Astrologer) Is Not Accurate
- I decided to get my free mini reading from an astrologer named Katherine. I did it for fun. I don't know if astrology is accurate, because my sign characteristics and natal chart reports never describe me at all. But some things, such as what month make you which sign, is a set system. Katherine told me my rising sign is Sagittarius. According to every website I logged my birth information into, books and people my rising sign is Scorpio. I checked again, and it is Scorpio. It can't not be. So, that was my first clue that she was a fraud. Then the little bit of information in the mini reading was just way off. I unsubscribed and blocked her from sending more emails. Don't ever give her any money. *It's true that she does not even ask for place of birth. According to another astrologer place of birth is very important and affects the chart and reports a lot.
Can't fool me!!!
- So while searching one night I ran across this Katherine woman from astrology answers ... She sent me the same email she had also sent a fire d of mine... Book deals she claim you get for free blah blah blah... Then I asked, if she and all these other scammers that just want you money are so great, then why would they offer a money back garuntee if it is "garunteed" to work point plank period. Something about her entire page just screamed scam. If your going to trust anytime or astrology or spychic your better off meeting them in person... Real ones won't need a website offering free readings if they never met u or know you... Glad she didn't get my money... Can't fool me!!!
- —Guest Abe
- was scammed by esther ballas from cjad800 radio scammed over 5000$ from esther ballas
- —Guest mary
- i was scammed by ety ballas got her phone number thru cjad 800 radio show i to was told i had a curse and had to give her 10000$ to save myself her office on st johns in ddo has pics of rabbis but she also had jesus pics too uses religion to help you but screws you
- —Guest rose
- Were you able to reach Mr. Christopher Golden since your last post here?
- —Guest Guest
- She is not even a tarot reader. She has a tarot deck and just tried to scare you. She told me that my family is cursed and that it not right. Anyone telling you that you have a curse is working with black magic. It doesn't even matter if they have a Jesus statue or anything else in their office. They are for sure, not religious and they are using these religious icons as bait. I really thought that Ester was reliable and that she was going to pray for me. I noticed that she had more thatn 3 DEATH cards, 3 HANG MAN cards and LOVERS cards. She kept recycling the same cards through and telling me that everything in my life was going wrong because of the curse on my head and that it would get worses and worse from this point on. I appreciate a genuine tarot card reader. I have been to someone who had so much respect for the tarot cards. She didn't amek assumptions about anything and she kept herself and her opinions out of it. She just read the cards. That's how its supposed
- —Guest Bernice
- I have been going to see spiritual counselors for a while now and I have always wanted to make sure that the people who are counseling me at the most sensitive times are going to be kind and friendly with me. I walked in to see Jan and she was very bossy and presumptive. Instead of letting me ask my questions, she just assumed that she already knows what I am going to ask, when she was completely wrong, and then kept going off on a tangent about what I should be doing with my life. I wanted to know if there was a possibility for my husband and me to work things out. I did not want to know if my husband is cheating on me and I did not want to know if he was interested in anyone else. I just want to know if he is going to grow with me, if he wants to be a partner with me, if he is planning to be a side-by-side buddy with me in all of life's problems. I really don't need to have a bossy woman telling me that I have to do certain things with my life to prevent something that I am not
- —Guest Berry
- esther ballas psychic scammed me for 4000$ thru her tarot reading big time con
- —Guest lee
- Lord Jesus tells us in his word to be good and faithful servants of the Lord Jesus Christ who tells us to do so in his word. Not to follow his word is to go against the word of the Lord Jesus Christ who tells us in his word to follow him and to follow the Lord Jesus Christ as commanded in his word. Thus sayeth the Lord Jesus Christ.
- —Guest Monica
- I was totally scammed in a palm reading. So i walked into a palm reading store and the lady Magrete told me to put the largest bill in my wallet in my hand, which I did, and to make a wish. I put a $50 in my hand and then she said to put it inside the pages of a bible. This is a common and nasty trick that they use. They will open a ratty old bible and tell you to place your money in the bible and that they will be praying over it for a certain num ber of days. So, she sets it aside and starts to read my palm, all the while, hoping that she has distracted me long enough to forget about my money. Then she says that she will be praying about me and my situation and that the money is either going to be donated to her church or that it is going to be used for something else that is good.
- —Guest puppytailz
THANKS TO DR. UKO
- My name is Sharon Johnson and i want to testify of the good work done by a faithful Dr uko a spell caster. in my life i never thought there is such thing as spiritual intercession. my problem started nine months back when the father of my kids started putting up some strange behavior, i never knew he was having an affair outside our matrimonial home. it dawn on me on that faithful day 19th of April 21st 4:23pm when he came to the house to pick his things that was when i knew that situation has gotten out of hand and he then told me he was quitting the marriage which i have built for over five years, i was confused and dumbfounded i called on family and friends but to no avail. two months after i started having problem with my kids welfare rent-age and all of it, i really went through hell. until a day i was browsing on the internet and i happen to meet a spell caster i never believed on this but i needed my man back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so
- —Guest SHARON
- I've been getting Katherine's emails for three days now. She claims this is my Transit Period. That I should take quick action and buy her discounted readings, books and whatever else she promised to sell me. She's trying to tell me that this is my time and some people go past this Transit period and never find there path/ there way. But my stars and planets are almost aligned. She is actually on another screen on my IPhone. I happy to have found all your stories. Before I bought all her junk. It's really a pity that people not only waste someone's time but try to fool them! Katherine your not getting my money! Thanks readers
- —Guest Laura
Taken for a minute only
- Just like Angela, Katherine says just the right info for u to order the free astro reading. But she doesn't ask birth place. Any astrologer would know that birth place is vital. There is no way she can deliver an accurate reading without birth place. Then I knew she was just another Angela. She has a support chat line n I asked why she didn't ask for birth place n the person said do not worry. Then I asked if she was an astrologer n she said no, of course. Lol!
- —Guest Paro