- ...with Andrew Sexton the psychic. You see what I mean? Psychic Andrew Sexton is a racist. I'm gonnna call me a loyer. That was a waste of $45.
- —Guest Guest
CG - part 2
- As link didn't show up in my post here a paste of the review: Psychic Andrew Sexton used the word black when talking to me instead of African American. I have 6 children and I want to have one more with my soulma 10th of Feb, 2013 by User205097 I said how come he can't make this man commit. He said can't control that. I said why you say your psychic then. He said he is psychic but not a miracle worker and what about the kids. I said you mean cuz I'm black and he said I don't care if you're blonde honey I still don't think this is right and I'm not having nothing to do with it. So I says to him say black again and he says black. That's when I told him that peoples of African American descent prefer to be called African American these days, not black or negroes or what have you. He said okay but he said it like he didn't really care. The next door man who I want to have a baby with got the woman across the street pregnant with her baby while I was busy wasting my time arguing sematix ...
- —Guest Guest
- Just found this review on Andrew Sexton. The EXACT same negative review was posted on this site on Chris. Something is very very fishy here.
- —Guest Guest
@Guest / re: Chris
- Show me ONE psychic who has ever received press coverage other than Chris? Do you really think he's the only one whose ever been presented to them by an independent journalist or a business manager? Do you think any psychic can just fax over a press release and a conservative paper like The Wall Street Journal is just going to print whatever is said? Getting that kind of coverage, as someone who works in media I can tell you, is a miracle, for WSJ and a psychic to get together.
- —Guest Benji
Chris Golden is NOT Christian!
- Chris Golden doesn't pray to god. You can't have the gift of prophecy unless it is a gift from heaven. Or else it's the work of the devil. He needs to pray to save his soul. Jesus is the only savior and the son of God!!! He needs to beg for the Lord's forgiveness and repent. You will burn in hell for eternity.
- —Guest Anonymous
@Guest Chris Golden cheating ex
- My sister sent me to Chris Golden so my boyfriend will stay faithful to me. She is also in a long term relationship but Chris won't work with her either. He said the same thing to both of us. He won't make my boyfriend leave his wife and stay with me. He doesn't love her anyway but Chris won't do it. My sister has two kids with her boyfriend and Chris won't make him leave his wife and kids either.
- —Guest Lena
- Chris doesn't bring your ex back for you if you cheat. He said the same thing to my cousin about it being bad karma. I just want my ex back and he won't help me because I cheated. He should go to hell.
- —Guest Guest G
- He doesn't believ in Jesus. He doesn't Christian and he gonna go to hell and burn. you can only do from God and One God's Son and SPirit and religious.Christian. Only Jesus make miracle. Only God make miracle. Chris Golden is Satan.
- —Guest Felicitas
- All the articles on him were written by him or his employee and he gets prnewswire to do press releases on the press release part of news sites Wall Street journal has nothing to do with the press release and their journalists weren't involved in the articles they just allow companies like prnewswire to use their press release section to get press but they say they have nothing to do with those stories
- —Guest G
- Some sites say he is andrew sexton of psychicconfidential.com that's another love psychic with the same promises that no longer exists because it got to many bad reviews and he started under the new name and that's why there isn't any reviews before the last year or so. He just switching names when reviewers start saying his work doesn't work
- —Guest Guest
@Guest Simeon Chris Golden
- No, Chris Golden refused to bring my ex back because I had an affair with an old flame and he said that I already started dividing myself between my boyfriend and my affair. I promised that I wouldn't do it anymore and Chris said that he could see that I wasn't sincere. I spent the night with my guy a few weeks later and I couldn't hide it from my boyfriend and things took a turn for the worse. Chris said that my boyfriend was already too devastated to forgive me especially because I went back to him again after promising that I wouldn't. I still think that if I was willing to pay for his services that he should have brought my exback to me. I only slipped up once and I didn't spend the night with him again after that. I wanted another chance. He should do the reuniting for everyone that asks for it. Chris said that I would keep hurting my boyfriend and that it wasn't the right thing to do because we aren't supposed to cause heartbreak on purpose.That's not for him to decide.
- —Guest Sheri
- He sent me n my friend the same response to He gave the exact same details about our ex's hearts n thoughts n the only words that were different were the names
- —Guest Guest
- I guess thats a pretty honest revelation... I mean maybe he's spot on and not trying to make money out of you if he can not help you in the relationship...
- —Guest Sarah
do not opt in for berta spell caster
- she will keeps charging your card for incantation if you opt in or order a candle from her. the website is no good does not give information just it take your good hard earning money and charged again my credit. one more time is too much.i looked for phone numebr and do not find it on this website for my incantation spell. every time she sends the spell then she will again charge my card $14 and i cannot make this stiop. Bertha Spell cASter is not working and just makes new orders to my bank card and the spell dont work too. i ask for winning ajckpot and also to have healthy baby but not.
- —Guest Olouta Mungoti
Astrology Answers - Katherine
- Looks like I've also been scammed by Katherine's Astrology Answers dot com. I PAID for the "Guide" & 'free' e-books - NEVER received ANYTHING. Waited . . . NOTHING but more advertising letters arrived. I started sending THEM e-mails asking about the materials I paid for and never received. NO RESPONSE. Nothing - (except further ads). I tried calling - no luck. I went on-line to the chat room and finally managed contact w/"customer service." Feedback was short and curt. Told to check my spam - that's it. Although I asked them to check their records & verify if anything was sent, etc. they brushed me off. I then did find some mssgs in spam - BUT NONE had ANY content regarding materials I paid for and inquired over. I sent more e-mails complaining . . . still no response! Cont'd tho to receive new mssgs of MORE wonderful materials & services available to me! THAT - they communicated wonderfully on. Their e-mail ads just made me feel SO 'special.' Their actions? USED & forgotten.
- —Guest murfeeliz