@Sheena re Chris
- Have you ever used Chris Golden? Has anyone? Seems too good to be true.
- —Guest Jackie B
@Jackie B / re Chris
- No, they are not the same person. Golden has a whole bunch of news stuff about him and the other guy is like some kind of avatar or automated site that I think rips people off.
- —Guest Sheena
In Re to Eileen
- Is Chris the Extraordinary the same as Christopher Golden?
- —Guest Jackie B
the extraordinary chris
- I get those messages from chris too he would like 50 for talisman
- —Guest eileen
- I paid 19.95 out of my checking account for this phony bullshit. I can't believe I was scammed. I usually research this kind of stuff but I didn't,t. I never received my report after requesting it twice I am now contacting the BBB and the attorney general to get my money back.
- —Guest Judy
- I've noticed that this review forum went from over 900 reviews to now only 95. Why is that? There was a lot of useful reviews that are now missing.
- —Guest Michael B.
- she kept sending me e-mail,saying i;m going to win lots of money,so i pay for her transit and never won any money! then she kept sending me more reports to buy! some people never give up!
- —Guest id
- Hi, I'm thinking of writing Christopher Golden to reunite me with my ex. Any honest feedback is appreciated. I've read that it is costly, but want to know if it's worth it and how long it took. Thanks in advance.
- —Guest Jackie B
- hi guys letting you know if you really want a real psychic go to sylvester stallones mother that's areal one
- —Guest burn crash
- Absolutely no one can force you to hand over your money to a psychic. Some people are genuinely psychic while most are phonies. If you give your money to a phony and then later come to regret it, you have no one to blame but yourself. No one forced you. You had to have wanted something, like the power to like yourself better, or you were easily fooled into thinking there was a curse against you, in order for fake psychics to hold your attention such that you will give them your money. But if you did, then own it. You were the one who willfully handed it over. You have no one to blame but yourself.
- —Guest Charles
Psychic Jennifer Mesa
- I have been spending about $150 per night speaking to the same psychic for a few months now. During that time she has revealed much to me that has come true. Recently a friend of my brother learned about this and became concerned. He said that this psychic is using background searches on me and involving a number of my friends, family members and professional colleagues to help to make sure that her so-called psychic "predictions" come true. In order to gain their full cooperation she has threatened them all with spells to cause them to grow horns on their heads and hair on the palms of their hands. I have asked for a refund, but the disclaimer on her website says there are no refunds. The police have indicated that if I was foolish enough to give her all this money and willfully, there was nothing they could do. The website for the FBI has no area to report this and my study on Google shows that this is technically not a crime. I am not a happy camper right now. I want justice.
- —Guest Angela
Best Michigan Psychics, Michigan Psychic
- Sherrie Ellen's Psychic Reading Room is located in Oakland County, MI. We are open 24/7 and available by appointment. Ask about Psychic Sundays.for details visit my site http://www.mipsychics.com/
- —Guest Jhonson
PSYCHIC Reknown MISS IVY SCAM
- SCAM - miss ivy is a scam 928-221-6062 She took 800.00 from me about 2and half months ago - said casted spell claimed to be the strongest and best caster around that her spells were strong and could garantee 24 hour results she also said she was so good that she would return my money if it did not work - well two months later she said that the delay was my fault because I had negativity it would not ORkge. If she was real she would know that this was so false. I requested money back and she refuses.... This all coming from someone who claims to me a church going person...if she was real she old have known the right thing to do was to return the money for what she guaranteed did no work. I have friends in the FBI and local police and I will be filing complaints... If anyone else has experienced the same thing from this women let me know.
- —Guest Unfortune
Does Anyone Know of Nicolas Pierre?
- I saw his extensive advertisement in Spirit & Destiny and thought he would be genuine. However, I was asked to send a lock of hair plus 45 pounds sterling after his first response for £20. He said that he can see more clearly if he has a lock of hair. His reports sounded so fake. I am somewhat psychic myself so it just felt like a scam. I gave him the benefit of doubt the first time he asked, but when a further request for another lock of hair and £45 came, I knew my suspicions were correct. I would be interested if anyone else has had this experience. How could I have been so gullible?
7th sense psychics
- iI had a few readings done last year fro 7th sense Psychics, where they claim you can hear your recordings anytime, I could not, it did not work, secondly all three of them told me different things, which NEVER happened, i went to put in my reviews and they did NOT print it!! THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING, also they take there sweet time so your minutes can go by fast. SCAM!
- —Guest liza