- I did the free reading for fun, just to see what would happen. The "free" report I received seemed legit in a way; I've never seen charts like that and there was a lot of info to mull through. However; as soon as he said "Very important time; I'll give you a discount, but you can't tell anyone" I realized he was scammer. Sure enough I look at tons of reviews for the website and NONE of them are pleasant one's.... my advice to anyone is ALWAYS do your homework when it involves spending your hard earned cash; you work hard for it, while scammers trick and lie for it. The only thing I will say is that 'Karma' is a harsh and cruel mistress at time's (if you're in debt on the wrong side to her) that no one can escape. Astrology Answers should no this with all their "teaching"; lol
- —Guest G
- This is the second suggestion here that I'm trolling my own site for some kind of gain? I do the best I can ferreting out which comments are fake and which are not. I'm not familiar with Astrology Answers as a business, and many names are mentioned here. Yours and the previous AA-related comment suggest slander. I see in your comment an accusing finger pointing at me and three pointing back at yourselves.
- —Guest Molly - Moderator
Fake Astrology Answers reviews
- As a reg user of Astrology Answers, have to agree with what Guest Anna said. You state here that the comments are being 'heavily' trolled and fake comments will be deleted, but Anna has pointed out some fake reviews and you have not deleted them. The one from Lora for example is so obviously fake. So I can't help but wonder what else is phony on this site. Is it you Molly that is the one heavily trolling this site with fake comments? Posting fake reviews to bash another company for your own publishing gain is not only morally unethical, but it is also slander. You also are giving the New York Times and About a bad name. Very enlightening, thanks for that info Anna. You should write that expose anyway. What is worse than being tricked by a scam artist online, is being tricked by someone using a reputable publishing platform to lie to others for clicks and SEO advantages. Dear About and NYT, one reader lost, spreading the word to many others.
- —Guest Jan
- I have spent more than I should have on this scam and will not be spending anymore! With every purchase you make it is only follwed by trying to get you to make another purchase when you haven't even received anything for your original purchase!!!
- —Guest Ann
Psychic Medium Clarrissa
- I found this lady where I stay at in New Jersey. She said oh she can contact the dead and stuff. But then everything she said was like I see an older male figure with a heart problem. Doesn't everybody have in their family at one point an older male figure with a heart problem. Now I just read about the Long Island Medium Teresa Caputo and how she does fishing and cold readings and all that and then turns out she was doing back round checks on her people who go to see her. And they paying her money: http://guardianlv.com/2014/06/long-island-medium-actually-big-time-fraud/
- —Guest Carla
fake reviews listed on this site
- I am fairly certain that there are a lot of fake reviews on this site, especially when it comes to Astrology Answers reviews. A lot of people here saying they have been using them for years, but they haven't even been in business that long. Also, Lora keeps posting the same review and seems to confuse Astrology Answers with someone else, she keeps commenting about someone named Mirena. Astrology Answers doesn't even have someone there with that name. I have been using Astrology Answers for 6 months now, and they are a reliable and good service. I thought About.com was owned by New York Times? Does that not mean you have to get your facts straight and think twice, maybe 3 times, before publishing any little thing? You could be sued for defamation and slander otherwise, just saying. I am a journalist so I know. Maybe you should stop posting fake reviews to get your ranking up Molly Hall, it's not real journalism. If this comment does not get published I will write an expose myself. Thank
- —Guest Anna
Madame Psychic Anna Lopez
- When I was at her house she said she wuld break open a egg and if yoke came out i wuld have 7 years of good luck with love but if blood came out i wuld have 7 years bad luck. Well guess what she made fake blood come out the egg and I no its fake becoz shes a faker. Well anyways then she wanted five grand to complete the spell work. I said I dont have that kind of money and she said she wuld go with me to the atm or my bank. I told her no and she said that something bad is now going to happen to my family. So i went to the bank and took out the 5 thousand and gave it to her for her supplies to do the spell work and now she dont return my calls. Everytime i call her a young child answers the phone and says she not here. Im waiting for the good luck but so far only more bad luck. I don't know whether to go back and see her or not.
- —Guest Yolanda
- I out of curiosity went to the site and got the "free" reading and than "Adrian" sent me an email about how" urgent it was that I do the "life changing astrology guide" It included 5 digital books FOR FREE he said. For only $67. I wasn't going to spend that so I didn't reply. Next day I got 2 more emails from "Adrian" and he said because I was at a time where many things were changing and it's important to know what to do, he's going to do something he NEVER does and I can't "tell anyone"- he was going to lower the price for me to $42." Dumb a** that I was, should have known better but for that amount I figured ok what the heck, I'll do it. Well, here I am 4 days later and NO astrology guide yet he keeps sending me emails asking me what I think of the "guide". I emailed that business 3 times w/no response to any email. I"m not reporting this to paypal. Bunch of scammers!!!!!
Psychic Charles is a racist
- He made me the last client on his list for the day, okay? What does that tell you? Then he gets all rushed at the 14 minute mark and remind me I payd for 15 minutes and do I have just one more question. If I was white wuld he rush me like that? I am a edgucated women and I don't need to be talk down to becoz my race. Anyone using him shuld no that if yhou are a women of color you will be treated as such. I have complained to the webmaster on his web sight and hope to get him fired for this. I may also tell sertain people in the media. Don't go to Psychic Charles becoz he don't no what he taking about.
- —Guest Lowenda
- She tell me give her more money, more money, always to give more money. I don't give no more money so she says she make demon burn my house down. No I afraid to go inside my house. How come she be like that?
- —Guest Pho Nuc
Adrian/Should have listened to my gut.
- I am usually level headed with money but when it comes to wanting to know my future I don't seem to know better.I was lured in by the fancy promo and promise of insight that I coughed up the 67usd for my Life Changing Guide, which I was very disappointed in it was very vague and off in many areas.and I was stupid to go with the upgrade that cost me a further 191usd in which I am in dispute with my credit card company. as the site says 100% money guarantee if not happy, we shall see, I should have gone with my gut feeling which said its probably another scam. and secondly read any and all online reviews, Please anyone out there ready to part with their hard earn case for a reading by Adrian, just give it to me at least you will know it went to better use. I should have just put my faith in God.
- —Guest Diane
norah astro clairvoyant scam artist
- i just saw norah's page yesterday and after reading all these replies i am glad i deleted her email.she sends the same mail to everyone. with all the bull crap about how ur life will take a turn and how bad it has been for u since childhood.wtf???
- —Guest vincy
Please read this
- To all of you who are like me searching for answers in our lives! I been searching for a good psychic to help me in. I had the worse year last year and again this year with deaths in a family, sickness in the family, and other problems. So I went in the internet searching for someone who could help me, and I found a couple of them and they sent me continuous email after email things that was going to happen in my life and they needed to to resolved quickly. But I had to pay by a credit card at the bottom first. Well Please all of you who reads this don't pay anything by credit cards to these people it happen to me a scam and I tried to get a real email, or real person and no one was real. So all emails are automated from the computer and nothing is real, be aware of these scam, anyone who asked for a credit card is fraud please believe me. we don't have a place to complain to.(I TRIED A FEW) and the ones who doesn't give a real email are fake, please be aware of this BIG SCAM!
- —Guest Maria
I was duped by Jenna
- Hi, having read all of the above, I'd just like to say that I was scammed by 'Jenna'. She offered exactly the same 'you are on the cusp of a transition' crap as Norah, and I'm ashamed to say that I was so down on my luck that I swallowed it whole and spent money I didn't have on an 'astrological reading'. None of it was correct. None of it offered any truth or insights. None of it was worth the paper I could've printed it on, don't waste your money on this false astrologer/ medium. Keep it in your pocket and dig deep inside yourself for salvation.
- —Guest Moi
- Saw a billboard on the side of the road in Oregon..with "Nora's" face on it..I remember the billboard wasn't advertising Astrology/Psychic !
- —Guest Lazlo