- I've been getting Katherine's emails for three days now. She claims this is my Transit Period. That I should take quick action and buy her discounted readings, books and whatever else she promised to sell me. She's trying to tell me that this is my time and some people go past this Transit period and never find there path/ there way. But my stars and planets are almost aligned. She is actually on another screen on my IPhone. I happy to have found all your stories. Before I bought all her junk. It's really a pity that people not only waste someone's time but try to fool them! Katherine your not getting my money! Thanks readers
- —Guest Laura
Taken for a minute only
- Just like Angela, Katherine says just the right info for u to order the free astro reading. But she doesn't ask birth place. Any astrologer would know that birth place is vital. There is no way she can deliver an accurate reading without birth place. Then I knew she was just another Angela. She has a support chat line n I asked why she didn't ask for birth place n the person said do not worry. Then I asked if she was an astrologer n she said no, of course. Lol!
- —Guest Paro
Dark magic spell casting
- No matter what your relationship has been or how terribly it went sour don't ever wish for a harmful spell on your ex and no matter what don't ever order a black magic voodoo hoodoo. I spent $200 on a voodoo doll spell and now my ex actually started dating my ex-best friend. I never meant for this to happen but god is always watching over and punishes evil plans with evil deeds. I lost both my fiance and my best friend from childhood ... I don't know how this could happen ... I feel so betrayed and also I know that these black magic spells should never be sold. The voodoo magic doll was only supposed to make him stop flirting with other women. It made him not want me anymore. My ex-best friend was like a sister to me and I am heartbroken and there is no spell to fix this. I learned my lesson.
- —Guest BellaLouBelle
Not Luck Numbers
- I was guaranteed to win lottery numbers and was also given the dates of when I should buy scratchers. None of the lucky numbers panned out. I paid for $25 guaranteed lucky winning numbers in sets of 6 and totally lost out on $300. They told me that I could play to win on all six sets and it did not come to pass. Now, I can't get my money back even though there is a money back guarantee. I tried $50 worth of scratchers for pot 'o gold and also for big wheel bonus round. NONE OF THEM WON! Not even a single $1 win. How could they be so wrong and still guarantee the numbers? Katherine is a total scam and so is all the astrology that goes with it. Never Again!
- —Guest Veronica
- I've just discovered your site ands can assure you that anyone should think twice before sending any money to ASTROLOGY ANSWERS com. They are scammers, just disregard what Guest Susan has written above. They boldly state that "if you are not satisfied with any of their product,just ask for a refund.'' I have written many such requests since mid January, all to no avail. I have even promised to contact the 'Reporting Agencies' should they not respond within the time frame I gave them. I am on that mission now. WARNING, Keep away from.
- —Guest Lloyd
- That's not great... Please let me know what happens... Two weeks is a while..,
- —Guest Sarah
- Katherine astrology answers. Myself and friends all received mini free reading, same generic rubbish for all. Promises extra deal, six books. End up being emailed!
- —Guest rippedoff
- @alex working for Christopher Golden: Something isnt right, I haven't been able to reach him for over 14 days.... What's going on???
- —Guest Rose20
- Lucinda in Miami gave me a run for my money. First she said she needed extra money for extra cleansing and meditation services, then she wanted me to give her my watch so that she could cleanse it and the "dispose" of it, because she said it was bringing me bad luck. Watch out for those scammers that are obviously lying and don't fall for their tricks!
- —Guest Parker
- Some psychics out there are just ruthless. You have to be careful of the ones that promise you a lot (for a lot of money) and try to upsell you. I went to one in Colorado that did that too me, her name was Psychic Zara.
- —Guest Stephanie
Psychic Spells Caster HooDoo Witch
- White Witch Magic Casting Gemma works with her mother and her aunt. They all take turns and tell you the same thing. If you are dressed nicely then they take more time with you and say there is no time limit and I've been there a few times. When I came in dressed in sweats, they didn't even bother with giving me a decent reading. The old fat lady kept changing what she said about me and insisted that I pay for the $200 prayer candle or else I had to leave. She tried to sell me a love spell for the fact that I just broke up with my fiance, another one to get him to come back to me, another one because she said that he wasn't attracted to me anymore (what a way to get on my good side), and another spell to make sure he would buy me a house. Later the aunt came in a said that I wasn't supposed to get married to him and that I needed a love spell to get together with my Soul Mate. Which is it?
- —Guest Pammie
Tysa is not even a psychic
- I also went to Tysa and I agree. Worst non-psychic non-tarot card reader no talent. I don't know how she can even afford to rent the space because she sucks. Worst $45 I ever spent on a reading. I don't know if she was on something or what but she kept asking me to repeat my question.I only went to her because she was available immediately for a session. What a mistake. Next tijme, I will just wait to see Nimbi Jones. She takes the time to read the cards for you and she does a new spread of cards for each question you ask. I also like that she lets me help her shuffle the cards so I feel like my own energy goes into each card reading with Nimbi. No wonder Nimbi always has a waiting list. She is fast too. Tysa took forever, asked me the same questions and told me to repeat my questions, fished around for info and didn't read for me at all. She always seems to have her schedule open and available. Probably won't last much longer there.
- —Guest VanillaBean
- What a great story, thanks for sharing. I don't trust those gypsy types at all, they are all scammers. I have been in conversation with Chris for three months now, and that has been going well. Very down to earth guy.
- —Guest Simone
Lisa at Psychic Revelations in Echo Park
- This lady is a classic gypsy. She is Romanian, illiterate, does not send her kids to school and has a big sign in her front yard advertising psychic readings. I went in for a $5 palm reading and got talked into doing the $60 Tarot card reading instead. Nothing she told me was right. Then she said I had to give her $200 so that she can pray and meditate in order to cleanse my bad energy with women. She said if I don't do this I will never be able to hold on to a relationship. She also asked me if I'm gay, which I'm not.
- —Guest James
- Crazy story! Sounds like a total scam, thanks for sharing. Good that you didn't leave it there. I don't know who would fall for that. Anyway, I am a big fan of Chris myself, he is the real deal and really helped me out.
- —Guest aloha