- Yea i just got the free reading.. she is obviously using the same script for everyone! I read this page before i read my "reading" and it was exactly what everyone else here said!! It is a scam! We all clearly have an interest in this stuff.. but it would be such a shame for someone to take her stuff seriously, because it could ruin their lives and a waste of hard earned money!! Good luck guys.. We love astrology but there are a small percentage of people who really have the talents! Dont let these people fool you!
- —Guest Candice
Shut down norah
- I googles norah. I got the same response. : lucky numbers 4,6,11. The infor you get pressures u to buy books to help u closer to your trans period. She is a loser. Don't be fooled. Keep your money in your pockets!
- —Guest Kitty g
stop the bullshit
- stop trying to take people hard earn money...with this transit crap from Nora thanks a million
- —Guest leslie salter
OMG 4 5 11 too
- wow I am glad I decided to google her and found this site- thank you all ! This is how you stop scams- everyone helping each other thank you
- i requested a free reading, from Norah, was pretty enticing promising free books, so i subscribed, i received one forecast which could apply to everybody pretty standard, asked for a refund after reading her forcast as i new it was a scam, they did not accept saying it takes about a week for her to give her best i got nothing they have a talk service i spoke asking for refund they were only prepared to give me have my money back, i asked can i still own the e-books the response was yes on adobe reader, tried to get the books to save but the cant be found went back to email now i'm no longer a subscriber this is very unethical I feel this is a scam,
- —Guest norha
- 4 6 and 11 LOL yeah some of us are idiots but most of us arent!
- —Guest NoMommasDummy
- I urge everyone to send reply emails telling "Nora" how unethical and harmful it is to be deceitful in the name of love and spirituality. Hopefully people working for this company will get an internal wake up call.
- —Guest Nico
- you must be kidding no comment yet! check her on Google she is the worst on fraud operation such as providing similar readings to numerous people with different birth date and age, costs go down as you fget closer to your transit period guide, refund policy... what refund policy... after all this is for entertainment only... read the fine print under dsiclaimer terms, watch for additional hidden costs if you are using credit cards as they will appear on a monthly basis... what can you do about it.... forget your refund, make sure you call your bank and put dispute case against NORAGUIDECOM with her phone number... finally use all avail free account Emails you can create and flood her website with large data as much as you can... enjoy
- —Guest Andre
- I was thinking about taking a chance and decided to google Norah! Whoa and behold I was given the same response, the same numbers and it all starts 31st of Jan for 77 days & after that 3 more months.. Thank you all for responding
- —Guest Eileen
- curious about the free reading and was thinking about paying when price came down to $19. I got the same #'s as all of you and the transtion period crap. I googled transition period and found this site. Thank God I did. Also watch out for someone named jenna almost the same reading. I am so thankful that God was watching out for me, cause something didn't seem right.Thank all of you for leting others know about these scammers
- —Guest almostgot me
- I checked out the free reading and got the #'s 4,6,&11 77days/3months. Something didn't seem right so i googled and thank god I did. I would like to know how to shut her or whoever down, i didn't pay but would hate to see someone get screwed by a fake
- —Guest kat in Mi
How to stop credit card deductions
- Can anyone tell me if there is a way to stop Norah deducting from my credit card? And to retrieve money paid to her.
- —Guest Norah
Nearly taken by her so called Scam!
- 4, 6, 11 lucky number transit period begins 28 January 2012 and will last for 77 days after that will enjoy all i accumulated for further next three months blah blah blah! I dont know if may be she chose 28 coz i gave her my birth day to be 28......Dont give up on any God spiritual talented persons as yet, even the bible (1 John 4:1) says test the spirits to see if they are from God, I have already done my test!!!!!!
- —Guest lelo
Glad I Googled
- So glad I googled this before I accepted the offer. I got the same numbers, transition period blah blah blah, however, I have to say that I was suspicious when she missed filling in a few blanks in the form letter on the reading I received.
- —Guest Stefapee
Meaning of Nora
- She is deliberately calling herself that way. In hebrew Norâ (final aleph) means terrible, awesome and norah means "shooten, executed" (nifal). That terrible woman kills you folks, don't believe anything she promises and keep your money safely in your pocket.
- —Guest Shaul