- These sites remind me of fools gold! How PT Barnum said it best, There is one born every minute. Save your hard earned money. No one can force you to turn over your money, its a choice. Chose wisely and keep it for better legitimate causes. The Deborah (customer service rep) is a hoot! She is paid to maintain damage control to the facade that Premium Astrology is legit. It is a legitimate scam :) Too bad the internet can't be sprayed with bug killers ....
- —Guest Guest Enlightened
Premium Astrology Fraud
- i posted the details for my wife as well as myself. Both of us received exactly same content about transit period & luck coming our way. premiumastrology.com is a fraud.
- —Guest Shiman
Norah is a scam
- I recently clicked on a link to this "Norah." It said something along the lines of her offering free readings because she wanted to share her gifts with the world. That she lived very comfortably and didn't need the money. I chose to get this free reading by entering my email address, name and DOB. The email that she had promised was there the next day. It had come at about 3am. This was my first clue that "Norah" was not a real person and that a computer must have generated the email. I mean, who emails someone that early? I read it anyway and it was long and generic, with my name sprinkled throughout to make it feel personalized. She said that I was about to enter this great transition period and must act now to take advantage of it, that I had no time to waste as this may be a once in a lifetime thing. Today I got another email from her. Turns out I've had an evil force or entity or something since childhood. Sounds scary right? Its the same for everyone. DON'T BE FOOLED.
- —Guest Mo
thanks for sharing
- I'm quiet new to these psychic readings,I'm trying to know my inner self and i had to search on the internet for resource.whats peculiar is that they say you get a free psychic reading but after they give a brief reading they demand for money for you to get a full reading.i also read somewhere were it was said these readings are just to help mankind not for greedy purposes as is the case now.i thank all of you for sharing your experiences and i believe that this is the practical part of serving mankind.
- —Guest yeye 1
NORAH IS A SCAM!!
- People do not fall for this one. I actually was dumb enough to pay $80 which is very high for an unemplpyed starving student but the lady scared me into it. Turns out in the actual reading she never mentioned the "evil that had been pursuing me since childhood" and what it was. It turns out she gave me a lecture on the law of attraction and how I need to change my mindset to attract things. WTF?? I paid $80 for this? Thank God I got my money refunded by a monica. Its a computer!! She is not real. My friend got the same exact reading (free one) only difference was her name. They all say the same thing even i got free reading with Gabriela so called psychic she seemed accurate at first but knew it was the same as Norah. It was the same reading..I am in a transit period and it was a miracle I found her..bla bla...so i hear she tells that to everyone. How can everyone be in the transit period all at once. BS!!!
- —Guest y80
- Hi all it seems there are more and more scammers, the shame is the target the people that are in need of help, i have noticed over the last couple of years the market has been saturated with all sorts of awful and tasteless services, this saturation hounds the real light workers like me to be able to get out and help. Just think before you buy or sign up does this situation feel right, if you have a little doubt then walk away :-) www.darrenbayliss.co.uk
- —Guest Darren Bayliss
- Hi Everyone, We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that we are avaliable anytime to speak to. The content from Norah's readings are catered to the specific individual. Please note that your individual Transit Period is the focus of Norah's work. We have a complete 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are unhappy or uncertain about your specific reading. I am avaliable anytime to talk so please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
- —Guest Premium Astrology
- He is posing as an astrologer. He draws in people by offering a free introductory (short) chart reading, and then follows up by email using scare tactics to manipulate people into purchasing a full reading from him. The funny thing is, I am an astrology, and have several very gifted astrologer friends, so I already know my current transits and my chart thoroughly. (I like to sample online astrologers' wares, because when I find ones I like, I recommend them to others, and broaden my community of like-minded people. This is why I clicked on his link.) His email told me that I had horrific, tragic transits approaching (which is false), and that I "do not have a right to turn down this reading" (quote), or my life would be destroyed. At best, he is an actual astrologer who is misusing his platform to scare and coerce people into purchasing his readings. At worst, he is simply a scam artist. In either case, avoid him. (Or please report him, so others won't fall prey to him.)
- Hello, My name is Deborah from Norah’s Customer Care Team. Thank you for voicing your concerns. I want to assure you that I am here to answer any and all of your questions. Feel free to email me personally at Deborah@premiumastrology.com. Now, I understand your uncertainty and would like to point out how Norah’s teachings work. Of course some of the information may appear generalized but as a Professional Clairvoyant, Norah is pointing out teachings and affirmations that are used by professional astrologers around the world. Norah then looks deeper into the client and focuses on your individual Transit Period. The objective is to help each individual pursue and find their ‘True Self’. Her introspective approach allows Norah to focus on aspects unique to people from across the globe. Please contact me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Remember Norah offers a complete 100 percent Money-Back guarantee! Thank you!
- —Guest Deborah H.
- I found myself on his website by some other link that brought me there and it offered a free mini reading. After a couple of days he emailed me claiming that my chart was on fire and I had to choose between living a life of prosperity and happiness or poverty and loneliness. He claimed he could guide me and not to waste time as my window of opportunity would close. If this guy was authentic and wanted to truly help he would do so and not keep sending me warning emails with a link to his order page!! Hope this helps and like the Guest Mary S from Toronto says, we all have it inside us to make our lives better, to not give up on ourselves. Namaste, B in Montreal
- —Guest b
- My motto is... if it sounds too good to be true...then it most likely is. The best action is to ignore and then you have done yourself a huge favor!!
- —Guest Shawnee
RE: Nazan and Galen Halimar
- Galen Halimar is not a scammer. He is a delightful person and I've been a client for over 10 years. Seeing the tone of Nazan's message here, I am guessing Nazan's conversation with Galen regarding his refund was about as bitter. The descriptions of what you receive from him are clearly stated on his site. Also, why don't you email prior to purchase to clarify what you don't understand? He has always answered anything I needed. It's true. There are a lot of scammers and I agree with many of the other posters. I've had similar experiences. However, Galen is not one of them.
- —Guest Les
premium astrology and about astro
- i have also been on both these sights hoping they wouldnt be a scam but i just kept sensing they were so b4 sending money i thought i would google them and turns out its a scam not only that but im sensing its the same person who web designed about astro which was created a few yrs b4 this one i figured this guy thought he would make a new one try out smart more lonely desperate people and take there money and personally its a absolute desgrace im 21 yrs old and from australia and if this guy was doing this in our country he,d be behind bars by now , take a stand get this person busted! im feel so sorry for the people who have had there money taken from them, just remember we dnt need astrologers to change our lives we just need our hearts best intentions god bless you all
- —Guest Danii
Jenna about astro .com scam!!
- all I know is that God was watching when"Jenna" was stealing money from me. Lesson learned for me.
- —Guest bernie
Premium Astrology - Scam
- Hi, There are loads of astrology scams out there, the one I encountered was run by “Premium Astrology” – the readings were done by a person called “Norah”. The scam runs like this; initially you are offered a “free” complimentary reading (the hook) and are then enticed to purchase a “full astrological reading” customized to the individual with freebies at a discounted price (which varies if you try to leave the page). Common words used are: transit period, I see you standing at a grand intersection or crossroads, I received an unsolicited vision about you, evil has been pursing you from birth, you’ll need my help to navigate this transit period etc.. Some of the initial readings are quite lengthy and when you google “Premium Astrology” you’ll find dozens of complaint forums; where other people have been scammed by the person running this website, Deborah, who claims to be a client care assistant. The readings are identical (with only slight variations if any) generic pre-programmed t
- —Guest Narzeer