Credtit card fraud
- I paid $79 for a reading in March 2012 and just found my credit card being deducted again for random amounts of $19.95 in Jan 2013 and $67 in Dec 2012. Got onto live chat and fought hard to have it returned, BE VERY CAREFUL OF NORAH'S ASTROLOGY. IT IS A SCAM
- —Guest Credit card fraud
- —Guest ugg boots clearance
- All I can say is, I'm glad i dont have a credit card... I got the same prediction and blah blah blah.... People are so gullible these days and they take it for granted... You know whats worse, we wait until someone "who think they can see the future" to tell us how to life our lives. May God be with all...
- —Guest Geust strawberry99
- Well I don't know how you can have my numbers! But if it's in the stars thank you all for sharing. I didn't pay her any money. Take 2013 on as a challenge and strive to do your best.
- —Guest Larry
- I got the same numbers 4, 6,11 and 77 days also saying that my transition period starts in 21 January.. left the page 3 times and got a final offer of three easy payments of $9.. glad I did a bit of research and found this page and all the other people with the same story. I did not purchase. Thanks people
- —Guest susy
Face to Face is so important.
- NORAH, TARA all the same obviously!!! Yes I had 77 day transit period due to start, lucky numbers of 4, 6 & 11. Thankfully, I was not parted with any $$$ as I was not taking in by her soft voice and her giving back to the universe bulls#@t. I think these type of organisations are evil as it's normally people who are in need of some sort of comfort or direction that get taken in by them. Astrology does work! A tip from me would be, if you are doubtful of who to use for anything, astrology, tarot reading, plumber etc.. Alway get a referral from someone you trust and make sure you can see their face. Good luck and best wishes for 2013
- —Guest Shelley2013
- Wow all of the above.... how do they get away with it.... and what are they.... seems they are into planets and moons and stars then they could be aliens maybe LOL. I have not payed any money to this Norah but I have to another astrologer scam and it's name is TARA now it had a very similar reading isn't that a BIG SUCKER for ya. I made one payment then it wasn't sitting right with me so I cancelled my credit card and got a new one and have not had anything taken out. So please do watch out because we can't believe everything that comes from the net. Yes it is trusting within yourselve and who you are and the choices you make, good or bad is what is going to determine our lives so heads up. I am believing for a great year for 2013 without this crap.
- —Guest Aliens
- norah nicole did same thing to me but was smart enough not to buy anything! will never belive astrology ever again unless i do it myself! i am gonna learn it and do real astrology what annoys me is that on me her predictions were exactly right whats happened in my life what i am certain is going to happen in my life (moving in feb) and that a dark shadow (chelsea, a girl trying to break up me and my boyfriend) and everything also she said 11 weeks transit period for me and 3 months newfound happiness and my bff got same reading when our bdays are complete oppisites i hate this woman lucky I did not buy the book
- —Guest lexyoyo
Dam I feel like an idiot
- I paid for the 3 instalments and then I noticed 4 deductions from my account in one day. I must of hit the accept button without reading the fine print. I tried to get my money back but of course they refused. I lost nearly $200.00 dollars today.
- —Guest Joanne
- Guys watch out everywhere. I nearly got caught but God is with me and bless him
- —Guest mawenza
- Have had some rough last 2 yrs...Death, divorce, unemployment, medical problems, PTSD, etc. Accidentaly I stumbled upon norah. I was given the same scoop, you all got. Never paid, though I got close. WHAT I WANT TO SAY THOUGH IS, APART FROM THE SCAM....I WAS SO IMPRESSED READING 60-70 ENTRIES HERE....I was so impressed with how genuinly good you all are here. With how concerned you all are with everybody else....With how you each wished everybody else here best, and all the blessings. Impressed with how you all, younger, older, etc, care about each of us here, and expressed such good wishes about our future that it trully made me feel so much better about our human race, and very much more empowered to handle the future...whatever it brings. Yes, WE MAKE OUR FUTURE, NOT norah or any other sob. You guys made me feel so much better than I have in a looong time. May future repay you after your beautiful hearts. So norah was actually right: some good DID come to me. ;-)
- —Guest To
- i nearly got done by the "sweet" old lady. I got the same stories and numbers etc. Why anyone would do that is beyond me! and to top it off that picture of "Norah" is probably of someones deceased relative the sick b*astards!
- —Guest Norah
- After 6 weeks of email hounding from Norah as 'time was running out" (firstname.lastname@example.org) - I requested the mini reading .... and yip was given 4, 6 and wait for it 11 !!! With dark forces that might influence my 'transition" period !!! The price went from $179 to when I finally took the offer at a cool $19... Never fallen for a scam before but I guess there's always a 1st time... The scary thing here is that when you google astrology she comes up on page one !! Maybe "google" should remove her details? Or do they get a share of what ever she manages to cash in on... who know's !
- —Guest Fiona
- I also received an email with the same transit period info and the same lucky numbers 4 6 11 unbelievable how some people out there try to scam you out of your money I read the complete email to the last word and I almost was deceived by this psychic scam but when I notice that toward the end of the reading there were too many links to the payment web link it started to sound like a scam so I researched what she referred to as transtion period and I was glad I found this site before I got scammed I guess this computerize Norah was right I am very LUCKY I found this web site to let others know about this scam
- —Guest Research first
- AH Lads, so gutted to see everyone with the same predictions! she nearly had me but thank goodness I googled her. I to got lucky numbers 4-6-11/ transit period/ 3 month lucky period. Evil following me since chilhood ect. This person has no morals and by the sound of it we have no sense. But maybe we should just start to believe in ourselves a lot and trust our intuition after all it brought us to this site!Remember, If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck believe me its a duck! sorry to all that were scammed out of money but on a brighter side she has brought a lot of people from around the world to this site for a chat. Good Luck to all for 2013 from Ireland.