Better luckj next time Tara
- I found Tara to be more of a counselor than a psychic. A psychic can peer into your probable future and be able to tell you what or who is coming up. She wasn't able to do that. She was however able to nail the issues surrounding the person I'm with, but that's intuition - not psychic. She spent the majority of the read fixated on repeating the same information to me about straightening up my life and more advice giving. My life is pretty evolved and straightened believe me. I don't think she realized who she was talking to considering that I'm a healer and counselor myself. I typically go to see a psychic when I'm looking for someone to peer into my future. If I need a counselor I'll see a therapist. Also generally in psychic 101 you're not supposed to tell your client to leave someone or stay with someone. You're simply supposed to tell them what you see and the client can act accordingly. I ask her a question and I'd get, "You're not listening to me. In order for you to...." Um-ok
- —Guest Gwyn
- I gave the reading many months after her predictions and none of it happened. i didn't meet with the man I was reading about to have coffee, we didn't get together during the holidays....basically nothing happened as was seen.... too bad.
- —Guest Dragon Wings
I'll never go to Sallie again
- Completely wrong. Three questions I asked her came to pass and she was wrong on all of them. It's upsetting to spend money for guidance and they don't care what they say. You were wrong Sallie more than 3 times. You were wrong the entire reading I paid for last time.
- —Guest Dragon Wings
Esmerelda is NOT accurate AT ALL!
- My 30 min reading wass mostly shuffling cards amd long silent pauses. She was really slow and ambiguous. I was looking for some insight and all I got was very vague answers where she was describing a card meaning more than how it relates to my problem in the first place. Id much rather get a star chart and combine it with a horoscrope reading. The problem with getting card readings is most of your time is used up shuffling and spreading cards. If the reader was really accurate then I wouldn't mind so much but that wasn't the case here.
- —Guest StarScopeLove
- I am a subscriber of the Lord Jesus Christ. And if I say otherwise it is only because Satan momentarily got my tongue, took my hand and forced me to write dark words. You will all burn in hell who put any G-D before Him.
- —Guest sheenap
- I'm going to find a real witch doctor and have everyone cursed who stands up for Chris. You're not Christians and you're all going to burn in hell for idol worship. Just because the Wall Street Journal accepted an article about a psychic once does not mean that WSJ is now pro-psychic. If you were a subscriber, you would know that.
- —Guest po'd
- Your link just proved my point press release not article.
- —Guest po'd
stop making comments in my name!
- Not sure who keeps making nasty comments in my name. .. not sure what you're trying to accomplish but it's rather annoying and harsh. I was never crying over this. I feel quite good about my separation and I totally understand what is like to be in a tough place.
- —Guest sheenap
@PO'd Christopher Golden
- http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130712-908381.html There you go a web link to show Christopher Golden on WSJ just to prove that your allegations are wrong.
- —Guest fizz
Psychic Sofa Unbelievable Scam Reading
- I have had lots of readings from Psychic Sofa over the last year for my relationship. My partner is a sceptic. I had a reader that told me he was cheating or about to cheat on me. I broke down and got upset and challenged him on it. He was very upset saying it was complete rubbish. He said he would call the Psychic Sofa line and get a reading. He intended to spin them a line about our relationship to prove it was a scam. He spoke to a reader called Essence who said that I was not committed to him .... The complete opposite is true as I adore him. She said we didn't live together ... Wrong we do ! He agreed with her to see what else she said however... She told him I was involved with another man.... CRAP!!!..... he spun her a line about me being seen with another man, borrowing money from him and not giving it back and she said she could see it all as he said it!!! Hahaha OMG ... He was making it all up!! She then told him he deserved better than me, I was uncommitted to him! Not funny
- —Guest Cbear13
- I just had to re read the instructions it didn't take long at it only took a month and a half for Mr. Golden to reunite me with my boyfriend. Remember don't talk about the energy work with people you don't want to slow up the process with negative energy that is apart of your instructions go back and reread them again this is very important. You will get a positive outcome just follow the instructions Mr.Golden is the real deal he is worth the money!!! Not a scam I'm gold I got him as a spiritual adviser :-) I can't wait for you to share your story soon remember stay positive :-)
- —Guest Brit
- You know what? You all deserve each other if your going to defend Chris. I was crying and he said I had to make an appointment. If God gave you a gift you have to share it. You dont' get to charge people money. Forget it. I'm done. And this time I am not taking it back or changing my mind. You all deserve each other.
- —Guest sheenap
Adina Mixed Review Hit or Miss
- This is a mixed review because Adina was very confusing. She’s a very nice lady, but I don’t believe her abilities are genuine. I had a specific issue in mind. She would ask me questions, then say “oh yea, that’s what I saw.” A true psychic would just tell me what she sees without asking me questions. When I asked her questions about my situation, she said she doesn’t know because she can’t see that far. So I asked her how far can she see. She said I can only see now. WHAT??? I asked her a question and she said she can’t answer because she “can’t see that far”. I asked another question and she said 2 months. She said 2 months can mean anything. WHAT??? She also went back-and-forth on her answers. One second it’s positive, then the next second it’s negative. She asked a lot of questions that has nothing to do with my issue. I felt she was wasting time. I only bought 30 minutes. She also took a long time when reading the cards, like she was stalling. Then I heard the timer ring. I actual
- —Guest Tameka
Clairsentient Medium Berthina
- Very nice lady, however none of her predictions came to pass. I gave about six months for her predictions. It was a negative reading anyway, I am happy that it did not came to pass. Thanks anyway
- —Guest Sorry no good!
Janette Danielian is RUDE & lacks talent
- This reader thinks she's the shit , she maybe accurate at times but she truly has a bad attitude and is not nice at all . But that being said there are definitely some better readers than her at that location . Avoid her !
- —Guest Natasha