- She tell me give her more money, more money, always to give more money. I don't give no more money so she says she make demon burn my house down. No I afraid to go inside my house. How come she be like that?
- —Guest Pho Nuc
Adrian/Should have listened to my gut.
- I am usually level headed with money but when it comes to wanting to know my future I don't seem to know better.I was lured in by the fancy promo and promise of insight that I coughed up the 67usd for my Life Changing Guide, which I was very disappointed in it was very vague and off in many areas.and I was stupid to go with the upgrade that cost me a further 191usd in which I am in dispute with my credit card company. as the site says 100% money guarantee if not happy, we shall see, I should have gone with my gut feeling which said its probably another scam. and secondly read any and all online reviews, Please anyone out there ready to part with their hard earn case for a reading by Adrian, just give it to me at least you will know it went to better use. I should have just put my faith in God.
- —Guest Diane
norah astro clairvoyant scam artist
- i just saw norah's page yesterday and after reading all these replies i am glad i deleted her email.she sends the same mail to everyone. with all the bull crap about how ur life will take a turn and how bad it has been for u since childhood.wtf???
- —Guest vincy
Please read this
- To all of you who are like me searching for answers in our lives! I been searching for a good psychic to help me in. I had the worse year last year and again this year with deaths in a family, sickness in the family, and other problems. So I went in the internet searching for someone who could help me, and I found a couple of them and they sent me continuous email after email things that was going to happen in my life and they needed to to resolved quickly. But I had to pay by a credit card at the bottom first. Well Please all of you who reads this don't pay anything by credit cards to these people it happen to me a scam and I tried to get a real email, or real person and no one was real. So all emails are automated from the computer and nothing is real, be aware of these scam, anyone who asked for a credit card is fraud please believe me. we don't have a place to complain to.(I TRIED A FEW) and the ones who doesn't give a real email are fake, please be aware of this BIG SCAM!
- —Guest Maria
I was duped by Jenna
- Hi, having read all of the above, I'd just like to say that I was scammed by 'Jenna'. She offered exactly the same 'you are on the cusp of a transition' crap as Norah, and I'm ashamed to say that I was so down on my luck that I swallowed it whole and spent money I didn't have on an 'astrological reading'. None of it was correct. None of it offered any truth or insights. None of it was worth the paper I could've printed it on, don't waste your money on this false astrologer/ medium. Keep it in your pocket and dig deep inside yourself for salvation.
- —Guest Moi
- Saw a billboard on the side of the road in Oregon..with "Nora's" face on it..I remember the billboard wasn't advertising Astrology/Psychic !
- —Guest Lazlo
Lucky I Checked out Norah Before
- Hi, yes I followed my intuition sense and checked out Norah before falling for this scam. Norah mentioned that it was no coincidence that I just happened to run across her website on this day and time. She also spoke about coming into a Transit Period, in fact I was right on the cusp of this transit period and how my life was going to transform and that I would mend this rif between my True Self and my Higher Self. Norah mentioned that this was necessary in order to achieve one's True Potential and recognizing what's your True Purpose in this lifetime. I'm so glad that I researched her before spending any money, now I plan delete her email.
- —Guest Gold
- I requested a free tarot reading. This "person" bombarded me with emails telling me bad things were going to happen unless I paid for the full reading. Any "gifted" person would not behave in such a way! If you want a true psychic, look for Russell Grant!
- —Guest DreamItBeItNow
- i was lied to by norah but just out of curiousity is tupaksensitive.com a real or fake
- —Guest everything
Online spiritual guidence
- Sometimes when you are lost and don't quite trust your conscience, or cannot hear what your heart tells you, and you do belong to organised religion, you still feel you need to understand your existence and seek a meaning with it. Therefore you pose a question to the powers beyond trough an "online-medium". You get the answer and you chew on it. Maybe it gives rise to reflection. If they tell you you are one in a million and they clear their schedule just to care for your special and truly unique spiritual path, then they ask for money. You leave it at that. If you want Clair-Voyance, seek one in real life. Get to see and communicate face to face. Go on seeking but show common sense too.
- —Guest Argunova
Norah Scam - Astrology Fraud
- a couple friends and I did the free piece and we ALL got EXACTLY the same email back. When I contacted customer service they tried to tell me that I " don't understand my hearts desire" and that Norah does custom readings specifically to my data. Well that is clearly bullcrap - they proved it with the generic email we all got. For the incredible few who felt they got a little out of it - well, if you throw enough generic crap at the wall eventually something is going to stick. It's the law of averages. If you truly want a customized reading - go to a live Astrologer who shows you your physical chart and explains it.
- —Guest knowsbetter
Norah a spambot
- I got a free reading from norah, and got the same bollocks about how i'm on the cusp of a great transition period, and how rare that is, and i've been persued by bad luck since I was a child, etc. You might at least imagine that the scammers who run that con would change the messages a bit, have a few other auto-responses. What a bunch of morons.
- —Guest p.j
- why do you people believe this stuff????? tara is a scam artist. i have reported her to the bbb.
- —Guest shaky
Norah is totally fake
- Hi folks, a while back I did a free reading online with Norah. Well after a few days I started getting emails to tell me that things were going to go badly for me unless I got her to do a "paid" reading so that I could see how to avert disaster. This went on for months, and the emails got more and more ominous, like something really really bad was about to happen. Well nothing bad happened , and basically this is a nasty scare tactic to make people pay for a reading and suck them into being dependent on the fasle information that this "Norah" person provides. By the way I did a trace on the emails, and they are from Asia, hong kong to be precise. I even got this persons ISP. It's a total scam, don't even get a free reading because then you'll get a ton of spam emails telling you something really bad will happen to you, and if you do, don't believe a word because this person/people are just scammers plain and simple.
- —Guest Jim
It blatant scam
- Wish I had seen some of this sooner and I did my free reading an thought it was ok but had some questions emailed Norah and support about her questions but got no reply and I should have walked away but in my stupidity I went ahead and now having see your site and others saying the same thing I know I have been had, but I am goind to challenge her on her 30 day money back guarentee as I only got my reading a week ago. The more I read it the more inconsistencies I find. Have requested my money back will see what happens. I have screen shots of every page inculding the payment pages. will see what happens.
- —Guest Andy