Norah a spambot
- I got a free reading from norah, and got the same bollocks about how i'm on the cusp of a great transition period, and how rare that is, and i've been persued by bad luck since I was a child, etc. You might at least imagine that the scammers who run that con would change the messages a bit, have a few other auto-responses. What a bunch of morons.
- —Guest p.j
- why do you people believe this stuff????? tara is a scam artist. i have reported her to the bbb.
- —Guest shaky
Norah is totally fake
- Hi folks, a while back I did a free reading online with Norah. Well after a few days I started getting emails to tell me that things were going to go badly for me unless I got her to do a "paid" reading so that I could see how to avert disaster. This went on for months, and the emails got more and more ominous, like something really really bad was about to happen. Well nothing bad happened , and basically this is a nasty scare tactic to make people pay for a reading and suck them into being dependent on the fasle information that this "Norah" person provides. By the way I did a trace on the emails, and they are from Asia, hong kong to be precise. I even got this persons ISP. It's a total scam, don't even get a free reading because then you'll get a ton of spam emails telling you something really bad will happen to you, and if you do, don't believe a word because this person/people are just scammers plain and simple.
- —Guest Jim
It blatant scam
- Wish I had seen some of this sooner and I did my free reading an thought it was ok but had some questions emailed Norah and support about her questions but got no reply and I should have walked away but in my stupidity I went ahead and now having see your site and others saying the same thing I know I have been had, but I am goind to challenge her on her 30 day money back guarentee as I only got my reading a week ago. The more I read it the more inconsistencies I find. Have requested my money back will see what happens. I have screen shots of every page inculding the payment pages. will see what happens.
- —Guest Andy
- Yeah it is bs we all got the same reading from on line reading
- —Guest Chik
Premium Astrology Is a fake!!!!
- I got a reading for free then 49.00 then without my knowing I was charhed 79.00 for monthly reports.Did get that back stay away from Norah and Premium Astrology They Are One In The same.Be Very Wary
- —Guest val c
old people are doing this...
- i happen to know one of the so called care team that works for this Astrology crap. the entire team is made up of rich retired people over 50 yrs old. do not pay any money to these people. all are scams and the basterds should be thrown in jail
- —Guest Mike
- I received the same free reading and scam about Transit Period etc from "Norah" at Premium Astrology as several other people, telling me that quote " it is a very rare occurrence that I come into contact with an individual who is on the cusp of a personal Transit Period." and but there's bad news too " I sense that there has been some evil pursuing you practically since childhood, and that you've had one problem after another, especially as far as money is concerned. I saw all the anxiety and suffering you've had to put up with, and I saw your present problems too." Sad thing is I believed this because it rang true to me, so I emailed her after making my purchase for a full reading/transit period chart and over a day later I received an email from "Monica" totally unrelated to my query. This company is so fake! Call your bank and get a refund! They have Premium Astrology's number if this one gets changed. Note that I had to call two times to get an answer 1-866-732-9787. Good luck!
- —Guest Sigh
Tara Scam-Norah Not
- Hi I purchased a reading from both Tara, Gabriella and Norah. The only one with interesting and useful advice was Norah. It is somewhat vague at times but does address some key life events. I only paid 49.00 dollars and am happy with the reading. I think people looking for someone to change their life are just silly. However, if you are just looking for some valuable insight then I recommend Norah. That's my two cents. Cheers, Alex
- —Guest Alex
- Not all mediums give false readings, I do it for free and I give out what is channeled to me from Spirit. I agree that some who send things via the email are all the same, so one has to be very careful who they deal with. I cannot tell you the future, but try to help when I can. My daughter keeps getting these emails from Nora, I feel that if they cannot work through and with Spirit then do not get a reading from them. This is my opinion only. Maybe they will not publish this that I have written.
She's An Evil Witch!
- I purchased a report and paid $80. It did not resonate with me at all and while i figured I'd just bite the bullet and never make the same mistake again by ordering astrology online, the worst part is, I continued to get unsolicited charges on my credit card. THIS IS A SCAM. She is a terrible person and her team are basically the devil. They will get what's coming to them for their evil scam.
- —Guest Elle
- Hey everyone every single psychic online is a scam artist. However the best advice I recieved was from Gabriella for a free reading, don't buy it... it's not worth it.. She just opened my third eye and it was a miracle to me at that time. However go to www.grupovenus.com it's the best free readings out there! I guarantee it! It's always accurate!
- —Guest Tia
Premium Astrology For Fun
- A few hints about the method of Norah at Premium Astrology: (1) Every day of your life is a transition period, so that's a safe prediction. It appears in all the personalized free readings. (2) People who claim to hold good luck hostage until you pull out your Visa are preying on our fears that we aren't living up to our true potential. But we can do that for free. (3) Making good choices is always desirable. But "Norah" (v.2.1 beta) pretends to have some secret. That's the oldest charlatan trick in the book. The real "secrets" to a good life are no secrets. (4) Be your own messiah for a change, at least so long as the professional messiahs like Norah use phrases like "you must act now" and accept Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
- —Guest Jammer
- These sites remind me of fools gold! How PT Barnum said it best, There is one born every minute. Save your hard earned money. No one can force you to turn over your money, its a choice. Chose wisely and keep it for better legitimate causes. The Deborah (customer service rep) is a hoot! She is paid to maintain damage control to the facade that Premium Astrology is legit. It is a legitimate scam :) Too bad the internet can't be sprayed with bug killers ....
- —Guest Guest Enlightened
Premium Astrology Fraud
- i posted the details for my wife as well as myself. Both of us received exactly same content about transit period & luck coming our way. premiumastrology.com is a fraud.
- —Guest Shiman