- Hi all it seems there are more and more scammers, the shame is the target the people that are in need of help, i have noticed over the last couple of years the market has been saturated with all sorts of awful and tasteless services, this saturation hounds the real light workers like me to be able to get out and help. Just think before you buy or sign up does this situation feel right, if you have a little doubt then walk away :-) www.darrenbayliss.co.uk
- —Guest Darren Bayliss
- Hi Everyone, We appreciate your feedback and want you to know that we are avaliable anytime to speak to. The content from Norah's readings are catered to the specific individual. Please note that your individual Transit Period is the focus of Norah's work. We have a complete 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are unhappy or uncertain about your specific reading. I am avaliable anytime to talk so please feel free to email me at email@example.com Thanks!
- —Guest Premium Astrology
- He is posing as an astrologer. He draws in people by offering a free introductory (short) chart reading, and then follows up by email using scare tactics to manipulate people into purchasing a full reading from him. The funny thing is, I am an astrology, and have several very gifted astrologer friends, so I already know my current transits and my chart thoroughly. (I like to sample online astrologers' wares, because when I find ones I like, I recommend them to others, and broaden my community of like-minded people. This is why I clicked on his link.) His email told me that I had horrific, tragic transits approaching (which is false), and that I "do not have a right to turn down this reading" (quote), or my life would be destroyed. At best, he is an actual astrologer who is misusing his platform to scare and coerce people into purchasing his readings. At worst, he is simply a scam artist. In either case, avoid him. (Or please report him, so others won't fall prey to him.)
- Hello, My name is Deborah from Norah’s Customer Care Team. Thank you for voicing your concerns. I want to assure you that I am here to answer any and all of your questions. Feel free to email me personally at Deborah@premiumastrology.com. Now, I understand your uncertainty and would like to point out how Norah’s teachings work. Of course some of the information may appear generalized but as a Professional Clairvoyant, Norah is pointing out teachings and affirmations that are used by professional astrologers around the world. Norah then looks deeper into the client and focuses on your individual Transit Period. The objective is to help each individual pursue and find their ‘True Self’. Her introspective approach allows Norah to focus on aspects unique to people from across the globe. Please contact me with any questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Remember Norah offers a complete 100 percent Money-Back guarantee! Thank you!
- —Guest Deborah H.
- I found myself on his website by some other link that brought me there and it offered a free mini reading. After a couple of days he emailed me claiming that my chart was on fire and I had to choose between living a life of prosperity and happiness or poverty and loneliness. He claimed he could guide me and not to waste time as my window of opportunity would close. If this guy was authentic and wanted to truly help he would do so and not keep sending me warning emails with a link to his order page!! Hope this helps and like the Guest Mary S from Toronto says, we all have it inside us to make our lives better, to not give up on ourselves. Namaste, B in Montreal
- —Guest b
- My motto is... if it sounds too good to be true...then it most likely is. The best action is to ignore and then you have done yourself a huge favor!!
- —Guest Shawnee
RE: Nazan and Galen Halimar
- Galen Halimar is not a scammer. He is a delightful person and I've been a client for over 10 years. Seeing the tone of Nazan's message here, I am guessing Nazan's conversation with Galen regarding his refund was about as bitter. The descriptions of what you receive from him are clearly stated on his site. Also, why don't you email prior to purchase to clarify what you don't understand? He has always answered anything I needed. It's true. There are a lot of scammers and I agree with many of the other posters. I've had similar experiences. However, Galen is not one of them.
- —Guest Les
premium astrology and about astro
- i have also been on both these sights hoping they wouldnt be a scam but i just kept sensing they were so b4 sending money i thought i would google them and turns out its a scam not only that but im sensing its the same person who web designed about astro which was created a few yrs b4 this one i figured this guy thought he would make a new one try out smart more lonely desperate people and take there money and personally its a absolute desgrace im 21 yrs old and from australia and if this guy was doing this in our country he,d be behind bars by now , take a stand get this person busted! im feel so sorry for the people who have had there money taken from them, just remember we dnt need astrologers to change our lives we just need our hearts best intentions god bless you all
- —Guest Danii
Jenna about astro .com scam!!
- all I know is that God was watching when"Jenna" was stealing money from me. Lesson learned for me.
- —Guest bernie
Premium Astrology - Scam
- Hi, There are loads of astrology scams out there, the one I encountered was run by “Premium Astrology” – the readings were done by a person called “Norah”. The scam runs like this; initially you are offered a “free” complimentary reading (the hook) and are then enticed to purchase a “full astrological reading” customized to the individual with freebies at a discounted price (which varies if you try to leave the page). Common words used are: transit period, I see you standing at a grand intersection or crossroads, I received an unsolicited vision about you, evil has been pursing you from birth, you’ll need my help to navigate this transit period etc.. Some of the initial readings are quite lengthy and when you google “Premium Astrology” you’ll find dozens of complaint forums; where other people have been scammed by the person running this website, Deborah, who claims to be a client care assistant. The readings are identical (with only slight variations if any) generic pre-programmed t
- —Guest Narzeer
- is a scammer i sent her 20 dollers and most stupid reply she hassled me till i gave in dont get caught in her lying web
- —Guest auzzie
- I applied for a "free reading" from Gabriella, and after a few emails she "reduced" my fee to $20US for it. Since then, she has been sending me up to 7 emails a day wanting me to order more readings, pendants, books etc. She keeps saying we are 'friends' and why haven't I answered her emails? I am so tired of being harrassed by these so-called professionals on the web! I have told her I am on a pension and very broke, but it doesn't make any difference. I am a tarot reader myself, so why don't these people do what they are advertising? If it is FREE, why do we need to send money??!!
- —Guest Justiceonline
Tara - Scammmmmmeeeerrrrr BIG TIME!!
- I have several email accounts and I must say that I kept all my emails i sent her and sure enough all my emails got the same response and info. I also wrote to her asking if subscribing to her and her asking me for $$$ was an ongoing thing. Her reply back to me was, she's so busy that she only replys back to her members and ONLY members will get emails from her. She can keep her emails which i'm sure she has plenty of people that have given her their hard earned money. I truly feel sorry for people that have gotten scamed, but no matter how desparate one is (we all fall into this situation) we need to go with our gut instict. Our destiny is already planned out for us, it's how we put it to use and make the best of it. I want to wish everyone the best in all their choice of living...may everyone find all they're seeking. Don't waste your money on anyone online, especially emails that have empty words of promise. Seek within yourselves and you will find it, never give up on yourself.
- —Guest Mary S (toronto)
- me and my friend sent Tara our details and were shocked she sent us exastly same reading and same lucky numbers etc.we ewre born at different time at different place only thing was diference was we both are different people .last 3 reading sent to us the same not even slight different.my friend got cut price offer I asked but was blanked out.WE think she is asking for money from people for doing nothing ,she got same prediction for every one who get in touch with her. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HER.
- —Guest anthony
Con artist: Reading by Maria
- Hello readers, I am a very smart professional evolving in New York City and despite my faith in God, my alertness and my multiple degrees, I got caught in a similar psychic fraud! In a span of 1 week, that repulsive devil in disguise was able to extract a total of $960.00 out of me!! I want to share my story as someone else’s story prevented me from giving her an additional $9,000.00, which I was about to withdraw from my retirement funds! The scammers name is “Maria” – She hands out pamphlets in the streets of New York and most frequently hangs out on 7th or 8th Avenue in Times Square, and around Grand Central on the East Side. She has an apartment on 41st Street and 2nd Avenue and does readings out of 939 8th Avenue – Suite 200, between 55th and 56th Street and also has another location on 51st and 7th Avenue according to her pamphlet. Her cell phone number for now is 646-643-9149. She is a petite blonde hair gypsy, who seems so innocent but only has evil intentions. I am glad I wo
- —Guest PSYCHIC SCAM NYC