- I have just been sent the same numbers, 4,6,11 ?? someone negative, jealous & envy causing a block.. old love & luck.. things have been pursuing me negatively since childhood, & before or on the 25 of December I will see great change?? money etc... Is this the same as for everyone else.. ?? if so, shame on her!!!
- —Guest twinkles
huge scam psychic
- i received the exact same email like everyone else. anyway i was going thru a hard relationship and so i decided to visit a couple of psychics near my house and they were pretty much accurate at what they can pick up, but later they will mention that you have so many dark clouds over you and obstacles around you. and in order for them to remove those bad evil you would have to pay more money. so please please don't fall for ANY of these idiots. thanks to everyone for sharing your stories.
- —Guest chinadoll
- I was just about to buy her transit guide but thought I had better google it first, can't believe she didn't change the numbers 4 6 11 I'm pissed off because I wanted to believe it but I'm glad I found out it was a scam before I gave her money that I don't have. I can't believe people do this to others for personal financial gain. I'm a single mother with 2 children struggling as it is without people like that in the world taking advantage of vulnerable people - what a damn shame was really excited there for a minute!!!
- —Guest Ange
- Wow, unbelievable. This woman will be dealt with by GOD. Feel horrible for all that got caught in her web of lies and deciet.. 4~6~11. Hahaha
- —Guest penny
but what if...
- Maybe the same reading would be valid if we were all born on the same date and time! Me too, 4-6-11.. December 24, 11 weeks followed by 3 months, etc. I'm going to choose to believe that great fortune is coming my way! I'm going to go ahead and be happy, and feel abundant. Life is what we make it. Thank you Norah! There are enough people on the planet that are just desperate enough AND gullible enough to make being an internet astrologer profitable...
- —Guest Amy
gabiela with marie antoinette gost
- I found the sams information given to diffent people on olmost all the so called specioalartifact/ Diamon odf atlante
- —Guest kabwit
- norha nicole scam. She gave me the same story of transition periode with number 4 7 11.Thank you
- —Guest kabwit
- Too late for me, i bouth the transition period thing for $19, because she kept lowering the price and i couldn't resist it. Then i decided to look up some info about her, and i found this. So, i immediately canceled my request i just have to wait 24hrs. and check my credit card to see if it's true.
- —Guest gabby
- Thank you all.. I was about to pay $19 after I turned down the offer for payment of $67 and thought I'd google her before making payment Same details - Transit period starting 22 December 2012, I have to rush to make the most of this beneficial period and yep, same lucky numbers, 4,6,11. LOL Cant she at least put in a effort to change these .. she is dumber than I though that scammer!!!
- —Guest SunSun
OMG, how cruel!
- I am so lucky i found this website. I almost fell for Norah Nicole and was going to pay for the transit period reading. But before paying i decided to do smart search on the internet and ca,e across this website then. Yeah, so typical, the scammer gave me all same lucky numbers as yours guys: 4,6,11 and 77 days of transit period. Oh i am so pissed i almost fell for it. Thank you guys for sharing all this.
- —Guest Joanna
Too wrong and Too Funny!
- I never fell for it as she was way off on too many things, but one thing I think is really, truly hilarious- her advertisement is at the top of this page... LMAO!
- —Guest One more time..
I almost fell for her line of bullshit
- I read, and re-read her long, sad, trail of my tears and thought to myself that given the fact that she asked for my date of birth, her long assed mini reading could pretty much be any female born in the same year. Give or take a year or two. No, I did not send her any $, and what I'd like to know is how in the hell she hooked her self up to Dr. Phil's website link. I'm sure he'd be extremely pissed off to know that her window popups just as you're attempting to go to the Dr Phil Children's Foundation. Nice huh? What a low class, money grubber, to take advantage of both men or women that believe in Psychic ability. I do think that there are people in this world that have such abilities, but she is definitely not one of them. She can kiss my white ass, for taking money from people that are hurting, financially, emotionally, whatever the cause. Please, reach out to someone that loves you, to confide in, before dropping this broad anymore money. May Venus and all the planets rain down
- I am so glad I looked at these stories about Norah Nicole. She told me the same exact thing she told everyone else! What HOOOEE
- —Guest Linda
What a let down!
- It's an absolute shame that people actually do this sort if thing to get on in life. I would actually put people like this in the same catorgory as people that rob off old ladies or steal from a charity boxes! Or even taking something valuable from a dead person.. That's how I actually feel. I nearly got caught up in the bloody fairy tale of it all until I found this site! They should be ashamed of themselves..
- —Guest Imafool.com
- got it when in a low point. now trying to can. it so not paying out the money I really dont have.