sag girl ~cap girl
- I am so in love with my cap girl! so much in common never felt so close to anyone in my life before!! Hasnt been long but already have our whole future planned. couldnt be happier :D
- —Guest anonymous
sag woman cap man
- 3 months of the most wonderful man I ever could meet. He likes his space and I give it cuz I think he needs time to recoup and let all our wonderful time sink in and know it is real. We are movin along nicely and can't wait for the next time we are 2gether. Ea. time gets better and more intense. He doesn't have to say he loves me, I know by his actions. He is my first true love and I'm 47!! after all the loser in my life I am so ready for this beautifeul man in my life. give a cap a chance and go with the flow. I will go where ever it takes me cuz no matter how it ends up I don't want to miss the ride. Sweet,tender,caring,independent,tidy,hard worker, animal lover,a sex god!, well worth giving time apart...I love a cap man and I am a sag woman! Who would have thought this combo would be so great 2gether!!
- —Guest Mystrygrl
- Im a cap girl I wish I could go back with my sag now im comités to a peices its a ok relationship. Bt is till think of that sag Boy
- —Guest shorty amor
Im a Capricorn woman with a Sagittarius
- I love him! He balances me so well I think no match can be more perfect. I have dated other signs and this is by far the best relationship I have ever had he is fun and loving open honest and adventurous . He encourages me to come out of my protective boring life. I want to spend my life with him! My sag male is passionate and smart and very goal oriented and driven. He sees everything in a positive way. I'm usually always stressed and worried about everything but not him he assures me things are going to be just fine. He keeps me calm. The sex is bangin too! He is a true master in the bed room. If you haven't tried it Capricorn woman you don't know what you're missing did I mention I love him? Oh yeah I think I said that already! Lol
- —Guest Mrs Mike
- I'm a Sag bloke, never had a Cap girlfriend. July 18th 2010 I woke up from a dream about a Cap girl I hadn't seen for years I'd only seen twice in mylife. Sun was opposite where it was when she was born that day. Exactly 2 years later, I met her for the 3rd. time when she was working on a boat that came close to where I live outside of the UK. I said something to her, got very strong deja vu, figured it came from a dream I'd had, checked the facebook messages between us (not many of those) and saw the reference to the dream exactly 2 years earlier. We have since become very close and the meeting has an air of destiny about it.
- —Guest British bloke
Cap guy and sag girl
- Many of the things i believe is true. I have a cap boyfriend. We have been together for 5 months already. throughout the relationship there have been up and downs. Some would go out of hand.. But we still love each other. I'm the sag girl. My cap boyfriend gets pretty jealousy and curious at times when I talk to other guy friends. He doesn't have time for me. He acts like he doesn't care for me. He doesn't talk to me as much. And so on.. What I notice is that it was better when we were friends. we talked so much and we would hang out. At times I would want to break up with him.. But I wouldn't dare to > because I know he loves me very much. But the thing is, I'll be the person who cheers him up when he is down. Yes cap is pretty bad at making a sag laugh ( for me) but at our age we are still improving the relationship. but I just don't know what to do.. we both are 2 different person. But we still love each other. My love for him just decrease each month
- —Guest kk
- Im 26 and a Sagittarius im inlove with a 55 year old Capricorn. We met at work i never thought i would date someone so much older but i tried it and i have never had a relationship like it. We have our difference but in the end we gain an understanding and we both bring our own personality to the table to keep it exciting i learn frm him and he learns frm me we've been together for going on 6 years and hes very loyal thoughtful and he always has my back and he loves me unconditional and i adore him i couldn't imagine living with out him. Cant go one day with out hearong his voice. His compassion and father like attitude towards me makes me feel secure. I love him!
- —Guest Amandalatoria
Sag male Cap female
- I have a wonderful friend who is a Sagittareus and I love him. I want to marry him but he is involved with somebody else and they have 2 kids. I wish I could have one with him! I have seen his dark side before but I have one too. He is entertaining but what I like most about him is his strength and his wisdom.
Cap girl Sadge guy
- New relationship but we've been in and out of each others lives for nearly a decade. When we fight it's WW3 because we both have to be right and he can say very harsh things without thinking. I'm outgoing and a social butterfly and he's recluse and loves his video games and has a small group of close friends. Our relationship is like something out of a movie, the way we always find each other again is crazy. I've got a really good feeling it will last and if it doesn't then at least we tried.
- —Guest Susie
sag girl and cap guy
- Hi to everyone :) I'm Sag girl and I like Cap guy. It's not enough to say just like. I'm on a way to be in love with him. Like for all Sag girls (for me 2) freedom is important, but this guy made me feel that I wanna create with him really serious relationship, not looking that at the begining I was just telling him, that we gonna have only fun time but nothing more...at first I meant it honestly, I don't know what he done to me... huhh.. I'm crazy about him. First time I met person, who during time with me, can make me feel so unique and so important. He makes me laugh every second. and I agree 100% sex with him is awesome (we both call it the way to the Sun lol) :) I love making love with him no matter where or when :) We know each other just 5 month...and craziest thing ist that I never told him about my feelings to him until yesterday...I'm very careful when it comes speaking about my feelings... well yesterday...Before he was leaving my apartment, I went out with him and told tha
sag woman, cap man
- Everything that is said of cap men is true, even the part about early committment because of father issues. We are both twenty and married with one son and have known each other since third grade. I am free spirited, adventurous and a little reckless and he is grounded, traditional and likes to think hes in control ;). It is the second year of our marriage, and the first year was hell, we very nearly hated each other. However, it took two months of separation and an ultimatum for us to discover balance and reorganize our priorities: He lets me be myself, takes charge and became the man, tries new things WITH me and gives me what I want; I in turn show restraint to my impulses, take heed to his practicality, soften my words and meet his every need. We both give and the thougtfulness of one spurs the thoughtfulness of the other, etc. We pick our battles and when neither one of us can bend, we compromise. Often times we both need space to cool off, but we always remember to love first.
- —Guest ytr
Capwoman with Sag men
- I dated majority Sag men If we are so incompatible why the hell do I keep finding them. They all loved to party and sex was amazaing for at lest 3 outta the 4. They drive me absolutely crazy and at the same time their arrogance and optimism attracts me. I am extrmily sexual and they are down for whatever no question...which I absolutely love
- —Guest Caplady1
sag and cap
- I am absolutely in love with my Capricorn and all that is said about them is true, I am just patient and one track minded
- —Guest firewoman
- I Just brokeup with my Cap boyfriend. He is a great guy and i know i wont find one like him but when v were together i didnt find him strong willed or the one taking the initiative. he is all work no play sorts,very very short tempered and gets even worse wen i am at my sensitive peak. In his aggression i sometimes felt he ignored my crying completely. I was the one who always said sorry and he never realised its out of my love for him and not cz it was my fault. One person recreating mills and boons and the other one completely passive never works out in the end. So it is the best to move on.
- —Guest sh
sag male, cap female
- Married more than a decade. I am the cap and he is not the type to be married with. He loves his freedom more than being home, so this is a way he controls me. We argue a lot because he doesn't contribute to doing anything at home. He can be really lazy. I am practically alone raising our kids, while he is hanging out with his buddies. His also has lots of hobbies that I find incredibly boring. We are too different in many aspects. He works hard, but he is also very superficial. His priorities are all over the place. He is very optimistic and I have the tendency to be pessimistic. However, when something needs to be taken serious, he seems to have a careless attitude which completely annoys me. He would have been better as a friend than a husband. If there is a next time, as a cap, I will settle for a Taurus or Virgo.
- —Guest anon