From the article: Love Match - Sagittarius and Capricorn
Have you been in a Sagittarius-Capricorn relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
- Yo after while it becomes to much for us. At first it was love at first sight. I loved him he loved me and it was hot n heavy!! Now the verbal abuse I get from my sagg man is to much for me. He don't grow he boring I hate him I wasted ten WHOLE YEARS. THE ONLY THING THAT CAME OUT BEAUTIFUL IS MY SON
- —Guest peach
- Sometimes this carp has nothing to do with signs just the people...this may be totally different to how the people really act...
- —Guest Lala
cap guy sag woman
- Its pretty true, I'm a cap guy and she's a sag girl, we always seem to be at some sort of conflict, she's beautiful and draws all sorts of attention from guys, me? I'm just cool about things and try to not get jealous cos she tells me how I make her happy etc etc, but that's the thing, she doesn't talk much about her feelings, she avoids them and talks like we're friends, and I'm there desperately trying to get her to open up more, sometimes, she can be beautiful when she says she cares and I truly make her feel beautiful etc etc, but sometimes I can be a little "cold and heartless", she said before, but its only because as a cap, you feel vulnerable when you talk about feelings, especially to someone who doesn't talk much about theirs, what I'm saying is, as a cap guy, you'll be attracted to her freespirit and her alluring looks, and I guess they find our cappy mysteries attractive, like how we keep to ourselves and work hard for a future, cos that's something a sag wants, a future...
- —Guest Cap guy Sag woman
He and I Cap(F) Sag (M)
- I am a cap Chick and he's a sag Guy and what we have is Amazing! I'm 8 years older than he is and when we started dating I didn't have high hopes, now I'm totally smitten with him. He's a weirdo and so am I we get each other and the sex is a compeition neither of us mind losing but tries agressively to win =) Happy so Far but he is young and a flirt......when I'm happy with someone (which rarely happens) I see no need to look else where. Optimisum is usually not my strong suit but I have never felt so alive I hope it last if not I had Whole lot of Fun!
- —Guest RJ
- Hes unger than me so far its ben 4 months and notice cap lks far flaws and I think its good u find that out soon he is so patient with me stares honest its going so well we even tryd missin eac. other 4 jus 2days and we did it and didnt like it I Love looking foward 2 another day
- —Guest vombie
oldar sag male
- im the cap woman hes the sag man , he persisted on asking me out for ages before i agreed, and we have had many great dates hes always so full of passion and i love his optimism, but me being the pessimistic one is wondering when the fun will end , From what i have been reading sags seem to be full on for at the begining and then need to move on, so for that reason im not letting myself fall for this sag!!
- —Guest Applecake
cap girl dating sag man
- have been dating a sag man for 5 months now and my gut instinct before i knew this mans starsign was he was a womanizer and charmer and he could never be faithful and after studying his birthsign hes a sag to a tee , can cap and sag ever be truly happy together ?
- —Guest clare ryan
hope this helps
- well my boyfriend is a cap an you just have to deal with the possesive side of them as long as you tell them how you feel. caps like to help. my boyfriend still cares for his ex an yes its a put off moment but they are fateful. the reason why you might not be able to trust them is because they dont tell you how they feel right of the bat like most sags do. the relationship is mostly based off of time.
- —Guest kimmy
- The funny thing is when he first saw me he didn't want me (cap female) but as soon as I seen him (sag male) I said he's mine but from the very beginning of our relationship its been bumpy I mean bumpy but we ve had some outstanding times its been two years now and we have an 3 month and its still bumpy but its our love for each other thats keeping us together and communication is a big problem he's more goofy and I'm more sensitive and serious to be truthful I don't know if well have more positive times then negative but its something there that holding us to god fearing people together for the long run
- —Guest Audrea
- I'm so in damn love with my sagi.. we met over the internet. he's half way across the world from me. we're both very free and spontaneous people. never, boring. but we're very realist in decisions too. We're so far away so we let each other fall for someone else, cause we're too far away. But even distance couldn't cloud our love. I'm with a pisces guy now. It's turning very unstable. But i've never stopped loving my Sag. Neither has he. He's 7 years older than me but hey, what's age and distance when we're this in love? i hate the idea of breaking Pisces' heart. But he's been so overly controlling and overly dramatic, and immature! This sounds so bad of me. But i hope my Sag and i can be together again, learnt my lesson. Distance. doesnt matter, at all.
- —Guest goatiegurlie
Capricorn is an Earth sign!
- Who wrote this? Capricorn is not a water sign, it's an Earth sign. What a massive error.
- —Guest Crock of ish
forever with him..
- were now in our 18months.. but the feeling is same when i first found out that im inlove with him.. his the meaning of my forever and infinite love..
- —Guest zhang
Sexual Compatibility Undeniable
- I stopped reading the article when the author claimed Cap is a water sign when everyone knows it's earth. However, I'm a Cap girl (21) who knows a Sag man (22). We only know each other online but I guess he likes my intellect. True to his Sag nature, he's always out trying to pick up women. It's actually quite amusing to listen to him talk, despite my Cap nature of disapproving of anything that isn't a traditional relationship. I have to keep reminding myself that he has an opposite worldview to my own. Once I get past that, he has an attractive personality. We're always joking, never serious. Romantically, I keep my distance, knowing I need someone who I can trust not to go out and womanize every night. I've told him this since for some reason I'm totally open with him about everything. Yet, whenever we talk, there is this smoldering sexual undertone to everything we say. We are starting to work out a friends-with-benefits deal since after 6 months I can't resist anymore.
- —Guest Ashe
Something special cap girl And sagg guy
- Im the cap & hes the sagg we are not together but act like where together like we Love eachother we both are afraid to get hurt so i hold back moré then he does when we dont talk for a about 3 days to a week its like i cant get him out my mind & we instantly click with one another like long lost soulmates meeting again for the 1st time his actions shows he dont wanna settle down yet but the Way he speaks to me like Love is all i want with just u he is súper honest & i respect that & i think thats how i fell in Love with him i always playhard to get with him most dudes will stop chasing but not him he keeps coming back i think thats how he fell in Love because hes use to girls just throwing There selves on him not me but i see us together in the future but i hold back alot with him i just dont wanna be hurt hes very insecure like when i do say i Love u he never believes me but thats make me wanna show him i Love him moré he so hot but so insecure hes been hurt i want hurt him
- —Guest Love
cap(f) me- sag (m) him
- when we first met we stood outside of a grocery store talking and laughing for hours.. we never had a dull conversation. when we argue its like earth-moving but because of my inability to stay upset about anything we are able to talk it out, i have to break everything down to him because his mind has a habit of going in different directions with anything i say in a debate, he always thinks i want to leave anytime i get mad, he is so scared to get hurt and doesnt understand why i want to be with him.. he says that i'm one of a kind and i think he is a beautiful creation. my main issue with him is his trust issues (which caused all arguments) and i was faithful b4 we even got into a relationship... i dont think he was ready but he said the thought of me being with another man made him sick. When we are intimate ...OMG! (i just got the chills lol) I'm so inlove with that insecure, loving, sensitive, hard-working-stubborn-goofy,shit-talking man lol i just wish he knew how much...
- —Guest tori
1-15 of 77Next