Have you been in a Sagittarius-Aquarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Sag girl Aqua man
- I've dated to aqua guys and at first they were "PERFECT"... both times i felt that this is it, I found my soulmate. BUT then their true colores showed. The first one was cheating on me and the second one with me. I feel like they are very selfenvolved and they care too much of what others think of them and they never want to be "the bad guy" so instead of beeing honest and direct and actually leave you they will pretend and think to themselfs that they are good while they are cheating non stop... This sign really scares me! Too me aqua guys never have clear answers and for a sag that is just FRUSTRATING!
- —Guest Millie
Sagittarius woman aquarius man
- I am not only broke up with my Aquarius man had to GET restraining order on him. WE had SUCH CRAZY CHEMISTRY HE BECAME EXTREMELY ABUSIVE, BEATING, CHOCKING, SLAPPING ME, PULLING ME BY MY THE HAIR. IT IS BEEN 7 MONTHS SINCE I BROKE UP WITH HIM & I CAN NOT BELIVE I AM STIL SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH HIM AFTER ALL. WHEN WE WERE GETTING ALONE IT WAS AMAZING, I FELT LIKE HE WAS MY RIGHT HAND, I ADORED HIM, WE MELT TOGETHER IN ONE, NEVER WANTED TO BE APART. I NEVER IN MY LIFE WAS SO MADLY IN LOVE WITH ANY MAN. I DATED MEN AFTER HIM A LOT BETTER LOOKING & SUCCESSFUL BUT NO ONE COULD HELP ME TO STOP LOVING MY EX AQUARIUS MAN. IT BECAME A TORTURE FOR ME. I WANT TO FORGET ABOUT HIM, WE CAN NOT BE TOGETHER, HE HURT ME A LOT & WILL NEVER CHANGE. I ACTUALLY BELIVE HE NOT CAPABLE LOVE ANYONE BUT HIMSELF, LOVED TO TAKE & TAKE WITH NOTHING IN RETURN & THEN WHEN HE CAN NOT TAKE GETS CRAZY. GOD, WE HAD CRAZIEST FUN TIMES TOGETHER. HE IS VERY FEARLESS, MASCULINE, INTRIGUING, 6"2, GIANT SHOULDERS HANDS.
aqua woman saggi man
- ive had an experience with saggi man. it was like light and cool, unemotional and still conected type of relationship. It still is. he is always amazed by what i talk about and all and i always find his point of views different, something to think about. after breakup we r still friends, easily with no emotional mess n all. i do love him, but somehow i cudnt be sure of his loyalty towards me, neither did he tried showing his love for me. i moved on and he came after me... which really amazed me. someone who doesnt seem to care and when you are gone, wants you back like crazy and things then settle into friend zone. so its a good match but i dont think it lasts long while it can last as a sweet friendship for ever.
- —Guest kosi
sag girl and aqu man
- I'm a sag and my boyfriend is a aqu and he's so carring an loving he would give me everything and do whatever I ask of him also we have some amazing sex. He's just amazing that all I can say about my aqu.
- —Guest brittney
- i have dated several and it seems we definately have a sexual and intellectual spiritual connection the problem is the God complex that they have and a Sang girl isnt having it the straight forward talk can come off as rude they have good hearts but they are a handful as they think the world revolves around them get ready for thrills ups and downs changes and turn arounds they are hot then cold clingy then out of sight to much for me better as fdriends
- —Guest serenity
Can This Be Happily Ever After...?
- It started in March of this year I was walking in the barclays and a Sagg boy walked up to me and started to speak I looked up at his face and was just amazed he was everything I was waiting for. I hesitated to give him my number but gave It to him while saying "Please Don't Harass Me " . the first few weeks we texted I didnt really care to instantly reply. He was so sweet and consistent and called me princess. I started to gain feelings for him and that's when everything started to go downhill. So I asked him to drive me somewhere and he did ; "Princess" called him.then we stopped speaking for about a month and I didn't like it at all.we confirmed that we missed each other and decided to spend time together. I made one sudden move and he was ready to take control, but I stopped him. I felt comfortable with him, and he's been on my mind ever since. I would like is to work, but I feel that as an Aquarian fem I have become to nice and he's comfortable with his stubborn attitude.
Me and my love!
- I am a typical Sagittarius girl and my boyfriend is a typical Aquarius guy. Our traits to the sign match exactly. We met on Facebook and we became friends. Our friendship led us to being best friends. But we both flirted with each other no-stop and we loved each other's company. But well, he actually first felt that he was in love with me and me being the typical Sag, avoided the fact because I was afraid of commitment. But also he being the typical Aquarius hide his feelings. But at some point we both gave up our feelings and we told each other. We both don't remember how, when and where we fell head over heels for each other. It's been almost 6 months of our relationship and we are very happy with each other. We give each other space, we feel complete with each other and I am in love with this guy to death. He's my soul mate and the love of my life. I can feel it. We barely fight and he is the perfect guy a girl can ever dream of. I am so lucky to have him.
- —Guest Raisa
female aqua in love with a sag man
- im an aquarius woman inlove with a sag guy we known each other for about 8 yrs now, and for that 8 yrs our communication was on and off then after 8 yrs we started communicating then he used to call me princess and is very sweet and he was like everything a girl could wish for he makes love poems for me everytime we talk was just like magic it makes me so happy it always made my day, he was actually a navy student so he is quite busy then he informed me that he might not be able to talk to me everyday because their 1st class is about to graduate and their the ones marching then those days came and i was calling him many times and got paranoid so i broke whatever it is we had on the phone and i read something like when a sag man loves you and actually tells you about that the worst you can ever accuse a sag is hes not relally inlove with you when he is then he started being passive and very distant dnt knw now...
- —Guest in love with a sag
Aqquarius girl. Sag man.
- The Best! I found my soulmate :)
I think? Lol. We have our ups n downs but no matter wat we kant seem to leave each other. The s e x is AWSOME . Always something different . He kant seem to keep his hands off me (;
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh girl. He loves me
- —Guest Me
we might fight butwe stilllove eachother
- WELL we have lil fights on and off but aquarius are very freaky in the bedroom and they are flirt machines yea im the sagittarius and i get very jelious when she flirts and lie about it but after ever arguement we come back to each other and talk and still love each other i love this gurl with all my heart and i dont ever wanna lose her no matter what happens i will always forgive her and give her chances along as she donsent do the same things over AND OVER AGAIN BUT 1.21.12 I REP TO THE END i lovee you gurl
- —Guest BRIANNA AN LANISHA
- OMG I LOVE A AQUA GUY! I AM A SAG GIRL AND HES BLOWN ME AWAY! MY LAST GUY WAS AN ARIES AND HE SUCKS! ONLY ROCKS IN THE BEDROOM... BUT ANYWHO I HAVE A WONDERFUL FUTURE PLANNED FOR MY AQUA BOO! #SSSHHHH.....
- —Guest shayla l.a
Sag gurl and aqua guy
- Aquarians are usually aloof and I mean that ALOT . But they're usually caring :) I dated this aqua guy for 2 years and we had an in and off relationship which resulted in finally ending it . It broke me down cuz he went away so casually to some other girl .
But well I got over it , it was pretty hard cuz aqua guys are really special and if you plan to have them , don't hesitate :)
- —Guest Sanny
Aqua girl with Sag man
- The most amazing, loved filled adventurous relationship I've ever been in. Made in the heavens. It's looking like marriage and kids for us. Neither one of us have "baggage" in terms of ex and kids. Now almost 30 we find the love of our lives or as we call eachother - "soulmates". I could love him forever! Very happy aqua girl. =)
- —Guest cloudnine
- I'm 15 & I'm a Sagittarius girl, & MY Girlfriend, 15, Is an Aquarius. We're both mature for our age. Before we met, she was a major player & as for me, i wasn't the relationship type person & just went from guy to guy not really choosing any who wanted to be with me. I'm straight -Not lesbian. Until I met this Aquarius girl.. I never thought I would be with another girl. & All my friends know how hard it is for me to actually love someone. We've been dating since August 6, 2011. & It's now September 30, 2011. Before I met her, I wasn't the emotional type, nor sensitive. But now all I am is that &clingy & lovey-dovey. It's not exactly a PERFECT match, because she's emotionally detached, & that's hard sometimes. It's not the BEST combination, but definitley good. I'm happy&hope we last a while. She's very sexual.. But I can cope. It's sort of like she cares a lot, just doesn't show it.. Overall, Pretty good combination. She's sleeping next to me as I type. I love her. Yes, YoungLove (:
- —Guest GUEST.
Sag girl aquarius guy
- I have dated an aquarius before and let me tell you he was lacking in every department. The sex sucked the kissing sucked and the dialogue was nonexistent so I placed Aquarius on my list of undateables...until I met Trevor. He's funny and cool and just amazing. My friend set us up and we're been talking ever since. He's an aquarius also. I can talk to him all day and never get tired of him. I think it matters what part of the year the aquarius is born on like the day or whatever. I absolutely adore this guy. I keep seeing on here how these aquarius guys are cruel..well me being a sag I know that I am not exactly a damsel in distress. I'm mean as a snake sometime. I hope we last. so far so good.
- —Guest Chloe B