From the article: Sagittarius and Pisces Love Compatibility
Have you been in a Sagittarius-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
It just doesn't work
- I am a Sag woman and married a Pisces man. I loved him with all my heart and soul - the unfortunate part is that he didn't know how to be honest/truthful and was a compulsive liar. I felt like if I loved him enough, made all the money we needed, provided an amazing life for us - he would be satisfied. It doesn't work that way. So I had to make a decision and moved him out of our house and haven't seen him for almost a year, except in court where he is suing me for support and my house etc. It just doesn't work with a Sag woman and Pisces man. Sag are brutally honest, Pisces are secretive and are avoiders.
- —Guest Carino_victoria
pisces woman sagg man
- I'm a Pisces woman he's a Sagittarius man we started out as just friends that years later spark a relationship. I can agree with a lot of the online astrology charts when it comes to our relationship I soften his brutal tongue and he motivates me to make my dreams come true I think honestly it all is up to you as a person as to what it becomes we are all individuals a sign does not define us although there are a lot in common such as emotions and personality traits good luck!!!!!!
- —Guest mzpisces86
- I am a sagittarius female and my boyfriend is the pisces. I love him to death and can't ever get enough of him. From the first moment we really sat down and had a conversation we were attached. Now, I don't know if it's because of our opposite sign (water and fire), but when we reach a disagreement of some sort our rage clashes against each other causing a huge arguement. I've noticed that in the end of it all we never come to a settled agreement. Just an I'm sorry and if another arguement is to occur we throw it back into our partners face. Other than that our relationship is lovely & it is ever so often if we argue.
- —Guest jay
sag and pisces woman
- Me and my husband have been married for 6 years together for 10 inseparable.I study signs im a ( pisces and scorpios seem to be more of a fit for pisces but in my opinion they are not strong enough I believe pisces need stronger partners such as Leo and sag compatible.however I dont think scorpio
- —Guest crystal
- I'm a sagg and my boyfriends a pisces and we have a pretty great relationship I think the thing that I love most about him is how sweet he can be he's so adorable and funny whenever wre together its like heaven on earth we get along great we make eachother better . We have our problems at tines but no relationship is perfect and that's something thts just always going to b cus nobodys perfect . But I guess in relationships you just got to know if its wrth it and if it is the. U keep trying and you make it wrk. We never give up on eachother no matter what sone how we jst run back to eatchother cus there's no ither place we rather be thn with eachother
- —Guest nnnnn
this sag girl wants a pisces boy...
- When I met this pisces boy through mutual friends I was infatuated, & still am. I read his poetry & we spoke online, then when we met in person, there were immediate sexual sparks. since our first enticing encounter, we've both been on seperate trips for a few months (long story) and while I've just arrived back home, he'll be back in another few months. We've spoken again breifly online since I got back, but he's really busy and while I understand, I yearn for him often. My strong feelings for him frighten me for the fact that, though I know we are sexually compatible, I'm not sure if my genuine infatuation with him is mutual. Plus, I'm afraid of being too direct with emotional advances, causing him to swim away. I plan to play it indirect and safe, letting my scorpio moon and venus in scorpio shine. his moon is in libra, so our moon and suns are compatible both ways. I really desire him on all levels and I think he's a gem... I just hope things work out and the feeling ends up mutual
- —Guest sag sun/ scorp moon
- My Pisces is a self-righteous, arrogant, judgmental, evil, mean man. He can lie and change things up on me at the snap of a finger. I cant stand him at all. BUT, I can honestly tell you that I have NEVER met anyone like him and I have NEVER EVER loved anyone as much as I love him. He is my greatest weakness, whenever I see him my heart skips a beat. Despite the flaws and mistakes, I wouldn't give him up for anything but God. I wouldn't want to live without him. I take all the bullshit he gives cause I love him. I feel complete w/ him. He not perfect but no one is. Im not saying that a Sagittarius-Pisces relationship is a perfect match but its different when its real. Im scared to lose my love. I can honestly say I would rather fight and deal w/ him in my life then let him go. That's just how it is. He may be a punk, but he is my punk and I loveLOVElove him.
- —Guest K
- I'm a sag lady being wooed by a pisces man. We just started seeing each other and I'm floored he says everything right. Funny attractive outta my league. But so mysterious. I won't lie im jaded he doesn't know but I question myself am I getting played surely a man can't be this sweet and kind and totally awesome. But there are secrets deep secrets I want to know but I don't dare ask. As of now I don't dare want to push him away. I want to be patient and understanding so he will open up. Idk just confused on cloud nine
- —Guest hope
IF HE DON'T LOVE YOU BY NOW.....
- I'M A SAGITTARIUS WOMAN & HE'S A PISCES MAN..I CAN HONESTLY SAY I WILL NEVER EVER,EVER DATE A PISCES MAN AGAIN. THE PISCES MAN ARE CONTROLLING,DISHONEST,BORING ALL THE ABOVE.I BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A PISCES MAN FOR ABOUT SEVEN YEARS..I DON'T I STAYED THIS LONG BUT I DID..WHEN WE FIRST STARTED OUT DATE, HE WAS ROMANTIC,THOUGHTFUL,AND ALSO GREAT IN BED. BUT,NOW I CANT GET HE TO ME TO TELL ME HE LOVE ME...HE THINK WHAT'S MINES HE'S AND WHAT'S HE'S IS HE'S SELFISH...HE GOT LAZY IN BED..HE WILL SOON BE MY EX...IF HE DON'T LOVE BY NOW ..HE WILL NEVER WILL!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
- —Guest UNDENIABLE SAGITTARIUS
Two dogs, Sag and Pisces
- We are twelve years apart in age...both dogs in the Chinese calendar. He is the older Piscean male and I am the Sag woman. We have been together for 7 passionate years. There is a fantastic chemical and spiritual bond that keeps bringing us back together when our brains go awry with one another. We both have a great deal of respect for each others space. He is from an older school upbringing, which is nice because even though he is really sensitive, it is very sweet because he shows this in a reserved way. We are both artists in our own respective ways, and so, we are very aesthetically romantic together as well. We share a quiet and deep love most often. We love hard...all the way, and once in a while we fight really hard too! That is the way of dog companions. I am very much passionately in love with my Piscean man and can't imagine my life without him.
- —Guest MA
guys, just walk away
- I'm a male Pisces. I was kinda forced into marrying my Sagittarius wife. True to Pisces, I was empathetic and felt it was right, since we were having our second child together. This was not a good decision. She wants to control my social life. She has alienated most of my friends, and she is the worst mother on the planet!!! She thinks that she comes first, over me and our kids. She spends all of our money, when we don't have it to spend. And she exudes negativity. I'm not saying that all sag's are this way, but if u r a Pisces, beware!!!!!!
- —Guest crisss jetttt
It ended many times and always messy
- My Pisces man was a narcissist no doubt about it. So when he finally came clean I took him back and guess what, he was a full fledge Pisces and just not man enough for me, too much a drug addict, too boring in conversation, no creativity , no style, couldn't tell a good joke and dull everything else. Like he had no life-force of is own and was leeching off mine. It was exhausting to tip toe his emotions, watch my every word and constantly stroke his ego, constantly build him up, constantly tell him how wonderful he was, that I loved him (especially when I was counting the minute I would be leaving) I felt boxed in, confined and bored to tears. The jealousy was unforgivable. I left him and he was spiteful to the very end. Forget it, this was the last time, never again. I couldn't see myself with him any longer. I cringed at his phone calls and that's when I knew...it was time to go. I'll remember the good times but I won't be calling to reminisce them. So long.
Words just aren't enough at this point.
- I'm a Pisces woman in a relationship with a Sag man, he has ten years on me and the chemistry is undeniable. The romance makes my heart melt, the sensuality puts me in an almost trance-like state. It's a lucid dream that is my current reality. He's opened me up to... being open. He's a real catch. I've noticed that my jealousy has completely diminished, and I am able to FULLY trust again. For the first time in as long as I can remember. The sex is absolutely mind-blowing. His passion and ability to leave no part of the body ignored, takes me over the top before we start. I am a confident woman, but I do have my insecurities. And when his eyes meet mine, they're gone. My family, and best friend approves and that is HUGE to me. I feel like this could be the one. I really, really do. He's been my (Sag) brother's best friend for eleven years, and my brother, who has always been my father-figure, approves wholeheartedly. Its been sensational thus far, can't wait to see how this goes.
- —Guest PiscesSunScorpioRising
Can't get over him
- I've previously gotten out of a relationship with a Pisces male.. I'm a sag girl. ..I looked up our compatability and It didn't look good but there was something about him.. ..I had to have him. He w as always so in his feelings and very emotional. ...he also was very munipulative. .he knew how to make me feel like shit for the little things I did.. but I will say he was very romantic and knew how to treat a lady. .he always took an interest in me and really listened.I hated the routine of a relationship we had though and it got a b oring. ..he a voided questions and was kinda stand off ish ,which was the biggest turn off for me.(if your not gonna open up then why should I? )...also whenever we had a problem or something. We never talked itout we just kinda pretended it wasn't there and just went on. ..so communication wasn't really there. ..he said he loved me early in the relationship ..even though I didn't ,I said it back,I loved the idea of love...We ended,I still love him tho
- —Guest thatsSAGgirl
On my way home...
- On my was home i saw her... My ex, the sagittarius. Last time i posted an entry i had mentioned her and all the sh!t she put me thru. Well, i saw her today and she still cute, but looks wore out & stressed out. She smiled when i set eyes on her and i smiled and said whats up! The last few texts she had sent me (and yes we keep in touch b/c her things are still in my storage), had small words in'm like "baby" & "bae"--she wants my sex too. My question is WHY IS SHE STILL WANTING SEX W/ME AND CALLIN ME PET NAMES?
- —Guest Mookie
1-15 of 85Next