From the article: Scorpio Man & Pisces Woman
Know something about the Scorpio man and Pisces woman relationship? Deets, please! Or what you're comfortable sharing is ok, too. Share Your Experience!
- I have been dating a scorpio for a long time now and all the characteristics written here for him and I seem to be accurate and I find that amazing. Recently he proposed to me and I'm seriously unsure about whether to accept of decline as I find him seriously over bearing at times I feel that I have thrown myself in too deep although we get on like a house of fire and me love each other I'm unsure what to do.
- —Guest guest picses girl
The Universe Speaks
- All I can really say is that I have a best friend in Scorpio male.Im Pisces female.He inspires my gifts n I support his intuition.We respect n listen closely 2 another.We share our dark pasts yet drive anothers present light.I admire his strength/realistic outlook on life.He respects my dreamy /mysterious nature.Together we r deep n listen 2 another intensely.Our values/principles r acute n we clearly have vision independently.We laugh often but see anothers cries nside.He brings the best most positive side of me out of the dwelling I was n for many years.A true n genuine friend I have...1 that will always remain and has been so close to my soul.
- —Guest Pisces in Flight
continuing part two...
- so my friends eventually left because I faded away. He and I been through rough times. I hid things like spending time with friends both genders because I was afraid he would get jealous or critic my friends. He didn't understand why I hid but I did understand that if I were to communicate with him about the situation we wouldn't have arguments about it. I understand it was my decision to hid but it's another to continue to hide. However I somehow easily forgave him for cheating. Yet his words are like daggers towards my heart and towards me mentally I tend to drift off into darkness. I tend to have night mares and rather hurt myself rather than hear his words. I feel like a victim yet I still stay. I feel too deep and I cannot get out. Yes we have our happy moments but i live in fear that he or I will fall into no return. Good thing about us now is that we haven't argued but it's been a week so hopefully nothing bad happens. I see the good side and the sweetest side of him.
- —Guest Guest - Pisces Woman
My current love.
- I am 19, Pisces and He 27, Scorpio. Met each other since Sept of 2012 till this posting April 2013. At that time he was in a non-stabilized relationship, that ended the day he and I finally communicated. Yes the Chemistry was there, however it wasn't the love at first sight as most experienced. He made love to me the night he had ended his relationship. The way he carried me, tender yet restless touches and unexplained warmth that made me feel secure also made me addicted. To him our first weeks possibly months into the relationship wasn't serious. He kept giving up. I kept holding on. We had trust, communication, and loyal issues. He felt I hid things from him. I felt like I was his rebound. He cheated on me a month later from oct-the end of march. I trusted him when he did not trust me. I gave up my social media like Facebook. Changed my number which is a bonus for him because my data accidentally got wiped out. I now have only one friend. The rest left because I wouldn't chose...
- —Guest Guest - Pisces Woman
Just can't stop thinking
- The minute I saw this Pisces girl, it sparked both sides. I lost my sleep over her magical and magnetic touch. She has lost control over herself, not getting married to someone else. She open her path to me and I am married, have two kids. Nothing ever happened between us but the mutual attractions we have from both needs is speechless. She draws me to her too near even I can sense and see here while miles away from her. She does runs into me very unexpected. I loose my control, my heart skips a beat when ever we have eye contact. I feel she also skips heart beat too. How can say this? Because she would not look into my eyes. This never happen to me. The most fearful factor is I am 50 and she just turned 26. Just keeping in mind I am keeping safe distant from her or else it will take more than a minute before we start kissing her endlessly. Can't do that but can't stay away or keep her off of my mind. what is this between two of us? I don't get it? I feel know her from years back.
- —Guest Very attracted
- I met my Scorpio 27 years ago. I was instantly attracted. He married someone else. We ran into one another, and fell in love. We share some type of bond that is amazing. Nothing sexual, but emotional. He won't get a divorce, and I feel like I'm missing the key piece of my life puzzle without him now. I wish I would have never ran into him again. Problem is, somehow we keep running into each other over and over. I thought this was sign that we belonged together. I feel quite stupid now. I also feel quite alone. I think it would be much easier going forth if I did not know that he loves me too. My gorgeous, sexy, smart Scorpio, I guess I must get over you and move on once again.
- —Guest blondie6788
currently dating a scorpio man.
- The attraction is There ! Physically, sexually, & mentally ! I feel like im going to grow to Love this man soon but im not exactly sure how he feels about me. He texts to see what im doing & where im at. He likes being with me & we laugh and talk when we're together, buthe never tells me how he feels about me. I know he's sensitive but so am i & i really dont want my feelings hurt if he doesn't feel the same for me../
- —Guest Lola 21
Like being pulled into the SUN!!!!
- wowza!! I've met a Scorpio man and we are so freaking connected its not even funny. 4 weeks of just electricity. He stirs things in me that I didnt' even know was there!! And we haven't even met! When the world explodes or falls off its axis it was probably because we touched. Sorry about your luck :) I'll keep you in the loop. lol
- —Guest Meeeee
Most Amazing Relationship Ever
- I recently started dating a Scorpio man. He is so intelligent and yes, sometimes a little brooding, but OMG the best friend and best lover I have ever had!!!! I am totally smitten and can hardly wait for the day he proposes. I can't keep my hands off him and I want to spend every possible minute showing him how much I love him.
- —Guest LoveMyScorpio
- I haven't met all that many Scorpios, and those that I did were SO different from each other it's unbelievable. (Or maybe astrology is un-believable. :)) My first semi-boyfriend was a Scorpio. I found him ill-bred, easily bored (not with me, in general), VERY venal (which is always a little sordid), not nearly as intelligent as he thought he was, and the sex was AWFUL. Not awfully good - just awful. I hate the memory of him, and despise him to this day (when I think of him at all). But it's not so much about him; it's a projection of my despect and hatred towards myself, for having been with him. (Long story.) I am a Pisces/Aries cusp with Virgo ASC.
- I began talking to a Scorpio man (I am a Pisces woman) about 2 weeks ago. In my opinion his traits were down to the tee of what a Scorpio man is described as. The only issues I experienced that I did not like with him is he seems to be at a loss for self confidence, a tad too family oriented (more like obsessed with family), and a bit too serious. As a Pisces I need someone willing to deal with my dreaming ways, able to serve as my rock, and a man who is stable enough to NOT rely on what Momma or Daddy says when it comes to personal choices. I cut off all contact because he was way too serious and began to analyze me in petty situations. Didn't work out how I had hoped. NOW OFF THE THE NEXT! :)
hes 18 yrs older but im on his level
- Im crazy about this scorpio male that ive been going to school with. Im 18 and he's well over my age but that doesnt seem to bother us. I feel like im older than i really am so it feels natural to me. I instantly was drawn to him to the point where he thought he knew me from somewhere in his past. Our aura together completely fantastic!! We actually draw people to our chemistry. The communication is never dull and the intense sexual desire is clear. Just the other night he showed me something new ;)We hit it off ever since he said hello. I do feel at times he maybe over powering but thats a quality i like in older guys. Guys my age are too immature and their mindsets are still of that of a child... No respect towards females. But my strong, passionate, understanding, heavy libido scorpio mate sends me to a place of love that ive never experienced before. Its hard to stay unheated around him. Im crazy about him.
- —Guest in love with monster302
did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
- I'm 21 pisces and dating a 25 year old scorpio and I love it so much. There is so much sexual tension all the time and almost daily we have to do the deed and multiple times. Me and my guy the longer we are together know how eachother feel without saying anything. At first I was just drawn to him because I'm so free and he's mysterious. When we first hung out I though he was way quiet but at the same time I like it because I didn't know what to say either. I have been so honest and he respects me for it because he knows I'm not a whore since it took him a while so when I teel him my strifes he listens, and looks with loving eyes. We are taking it slow but our feelings grow so strong that my bond is already unbreakable but he won't know just yet.
- —Guest crystal unzueta
- I am a Pisces woman and I recently started to talk to this Scorpio man .... our conversation is good and he has a sense of humor that is very similar to mine . However sometimes when we talk he gets a bit bland and Lord knows I hate when people hit me with one word answers or seem to not put any care into the conversation. I don't know where this will end up but I hope I get to have the chance to experience the great potential relationship that may develop because just like anyone else I want someone to love me just as much as I will love him. How do I deal with a Scorpio man when he gets closed off and I want him to open up to me? Because I know that I am VERY passionate and I love the feeling of security and if I sense that the person is so closed off to me, I will never let myself open up to them. I guess I will just have to ride this one out & see how it goes .... but some advice would DEFINITELY help me out ( : thanks XOXO -Pisces
- —Guest Nothing Like a Pisces Woman
- i'm just about ot have pisces woman.. let's seee....
- —Guest rattan
1-15 of 35Next