- I'm a Scorpio women married to an Aquarian Man for 13 years. I love my husband so much. Initial years were rough, but once I started giving him freedom, it's been so much fun. Few things I learnt, calm down when he has an outburst. He will cool down and will listen to what you are saying. Never try to control, but ask him gently and he'll do whatever you want.
- —Guest ScorpWoman
Needed the pos. Feedback
- Good to know it may not be as bad as it seems. I am a scorpio female that just began a relationship with an Aquarius man. It's a bit unnerving because I feel like there's work to do yet, but there's an unexplainable connection we have to the point of it being scary. I'm trying to be a now worrier, but I can't help it.
- —Guest Nae
aquarius girl and scorpio boy
- heh, i'm the aquarius and he's the scorpio. we started as friends, for 2 months, and than we just ended up together. it is the best relationship of my life [so far]. to be honest i don't really get it how can it be this perfect, when we're so so so different. i am just amazed how things work between us, and [than again] to be honest, i don't want this relationship to end. ever. i found in him, everything i wished about a partner in life.
- —Guest L
- this is soooo true. my boyfriend is an aquarius and i'm a scorpio. we've had a rocky 4 months, sort of on and off. we make each other laugh and we have a good time, GREAT SEX LIFE, but no doubt there are issues. i feel like we are so much alike, very dramatic and dominating, but we react VERY differently to situations. he's more aggressive and i'm more soft, i hate arguing and would rather compromise. no doubt i love him, i wanna stick this out because i really do enjoy our conversations. we'll see how things turn out and hope for the best :) but you guys are definitely right on! thank you!
- —Guest caesar
- My Scorpio boyfriend and I were just friends for years before we started dating. We dated for a year before finally settling down. This is by far the best relationship we've been in. We always talk about how "scary, but not scary" our compatibility is. Scary that it is so intense but not because our foundation is so strong - I wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt him and vice versa. He adores me and I adore him. This Aquarian is now a one man woman. It took me awhile to get there but I couldn't be happier! =]
- —Guest K
- so true all in all about scorpio men..Rethinking aqua woman ..
- —Guest michelle
Scropio Male, Aqua.
- My BEST friend. Together 4 years. He was the first boyfriend i ever had because i am soo detached and never wanted to be tied down. But he ADORES me and i love it! We have changed our ways a lot for eachother just becuase we know we will never find chemistry so off the charts with anyone else. Overall though we are just two very genuinely good people with great characters, which makes a huge difference! The only thing that bothers me is his secretiveness which ive learned to overlook because he is the most loyal person i know, and eventually he tells me everything! He does not like my friendly ness with other males, but working on that:) def my soulmate! he completes my soul in ways i didnt know was possible..
- —Guest Laura
- As a scorpio male i always tend to be quite, skeptical. My mind constantly runs through every possibility for the reasoning of something. My aqua drives me insane. she is beautiful, smart, funny, and makes me feel like great whenever we are by eachother. At the same time she sends mixed messages and doesnt want a relationship when we basically have one. I Feel like the match is one that is difficult to understand and for the two involved it is going to take quite alot of understanding or change. She is like an enigma but i know i am happy when i am with her. I do see this working in the long run, but we will need to be able to understand eachother.
- —Guest scorpioman
my aqua guy
- hey im a scorpio girl and ive been in love with a aqua guy for like 3 years.. we've never been in a relations hip but we have this connection.. from the very beginning this strange energy kept us together. yes, there was a time when we fell in love and he was the first guy i kissed and vice versa.. but there was some complications and we couldnt go out together.. that was a year ago. now im still in love with him.. so much ! we have a lot of history together that cant be erased.. we tried to date other people but still.. we talk from time to time when he feels like it, he's always hot and cold wich is confusing but he always stares at me as if there's still something.. i dont know i just hope one day we can be together..
- —Guest Guest Lisa
The Aquarius introduced herself to me
- I'm a scorpio woman and met a very hot aquarius woman and I was immediately drawn to her. I adored her free spirit and openness. She fascinated me so much with all the playful things she was doing. We had so much fun with our time spent together. I'm kind of confused that it was just for a short period and she just decided to go away. I kind of understand now why, but I won't forget her. She was a lovely woman and made me so happy
- —Guest Guest Jasmine
scorpio girl and aquarius guy
- I am enjoying reading all those comments. True experiences are better to learn than horoscope incompatibility. Ive been with my bf for 4 years and been up and down since he's 6 years younger than me. nevertheless I am enjoying his companionship while it lasts.
- —Guest snoopy
i'm happy so far
- i'm a scorpio female dating an aquarian female. i've read sooo much bad press about scorpio/aquarius relationships. so much that it has made me skeptical about dating this woman. however, after only two months of dating, i've found this to be the "promising" love of my life. we have sooo much in common and i find there is never a dull moment to this relationship. i do tend to be cautious from what i've read (the bad press and all); but will continue to be optimistic. we hit it off immediatly and the energy was sooo powerful. actually, we are very much alike. out of all the signs i've dated, aqaurius beats them all hands down. i'm hopeful this reunion will last eternity.
- I must say I felt like I just read my life...you've narrowed me and my fiance down to the "T". He completes me in everyway, he's very inspiring and encouraging. He's very strong minded which makes me take a step back and view things from his perspective. He fills in all my weak spots as I lift him higher. We've establised a promising future together in everyway (mentally emotionally, and finacially). I must say that this man is the other half of me. I love my Aquarius
- —Guest jas
The scorpios in my life
- Im an aquarius woman. I was born by a scorpio mother and her mother is also scorpio. I have lived with my mum all my childhood and we have been in a kind of symbiose together, travelling, experiencing - us two against the world kind of ;) Im now 27, my mum married an aqua man (and they are great together!) And 4 of my closest girlfriends are scorpios as well... And believe it or not, Im now with my scorpio boyfriend for the last half year ha ha..cant really understand the scorpio atmosphere i have in my life, but they are the most beloved people in my heart. Its like their depth seems so real and honest to me and i love that. Also kommunikation is very intuitive and deep between me and my scorpios.. I love their mysteriusness. Somehow it is always the scorpios who are aggressive and wants me... Im like, ok you are a little too much. But their determination and their expressions of love somehow captivates me and suddenly im in love with them..damn scorpios! But love evrything about them
- —Guest aquarium
- Hola chicos y chicas qria comnpartir mi expriencia con ustds mi novio s de escorpion y yo de acuario...ambos nos llevamos muy bien y m ncanta sta pagina porq x fin ncontr una q m diga q somos compatibls aunq a vcs hay pqñas discusions el amor lo puede todo..asi q si tienen parja scorpio y ustds acuarios no dudn q too se pued en sta vida...
- —Guest la diosa