From the article: Love Match - Scorpio and Aquarius
Have you been in a Scorpio-Aquarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Soul Ties Part 2
- Whenever my scorp man touches me its sensual, irresistible, sweet passionate lightening. Whenever we embrace each other were in such a trance we can't keep our hands off each other as if were in our own world even though a crowd is in the mist. We was in this whirlwind connection way before our first sexual encounter last year dec after 4 1/2 years of friendship+dating!! ((: & it was the most soul igniting, romance flaming, love making mind+body intensity explosion experience ever!! Ever since then we have refrain from sex due to religious belief of wanting once again to reunite after marriage, did I forget to mention he recently proposed to me!!! I admire his ambition, unconditional love, care, protection, intelligence, wisdom, knowledge, possessiveness, jealousy, I can go on&on. I believe he is my soul mate and can't wait to say I do! Yes all the horoscopes are against our union but I am here to say love prevails & what God ordained nothing can break!! Yes we do have our ups downs b
- —Guest Aqua Women/Scorpio Male
- I'm a aqua women who has been in a friendship+dating a scorpio male for 5years now. I first met him on my 18 birthday and he was 28. At the time I was in a relationship w/my first love a Capricorn the first worst mistake ever, second biggest worst decision after that break-up was w/a pisces & throughout all these confusion & lessons of growing up my scorpio male has always been by my side supporting me & giving me space to learn. Over the years we remain friends first while dating others. But recently we took our friendship to another level dating each other since we can't live w/o each other. I have never in my young life of being in relationships and dating found as much chemistry as I feel everyday with my scorp man. When were together we can't take our hands off each other, its like falling in love all over again whenever we meet which is at long intervals since he lives hours away it strengthens our bond even more. The intense+passionate way he looks at me touches my soul in depth
- —Guest Aqua Women/Scorpio Male
scorpio women in love wit my aqua man
- Hey I'm Scorpio girl the best:-* who's been with my aqua man for almost two years now I'm pregnant with my second child and we are starting a family I love him to death although he really gets under my skin he is really protective and jealous he gets mad at the littlest things so we argue oveer the littlest thing and he want power and always say I'm too aggressive because I guess we both want power he is really sweet though and would give his last and I never had someone I feel really loves me for me and with all my flaws he really loves unconditionally that's why he's the best !!!!:-*:-:-*:-*
- —Guest nena
Rollercoaster - Aqua F with Scorpio M
- 2 years in with a Scorpio. Instant attraction despite not being my usual type. Met randomly in the street & have been a couple since, the sex is out of this world. He is def on my wavelength :) he has broke down my aqua walls & softened me. It's amazing/scary. The doubts are beginning to kick in because we are so so different. I'm loud, he is quiet. He is a health freak, I'm not. I am social, he is a loner. We are both stubborn & as much as we compliment each other eg) I've brought him out his shell & he's calmed me down We still end up misunderstanding each other every few months. He can be so detached & work seems to take priority most of the time. He wants to be successful in work where as I would rather be happy & work to pay bills. I love him to bits but don't know if these polar differences are gonna continue to cause confusion & split us up. It upsets me so much because I feel like he is the one & im willing to work at it but he is just so into work right now. It breaks my heart
- —Guest Confused
What used to be.
- I am a Scorpio and my ex boyfriend is an Aquarius. When we first started dating, there was nothing but fireworks. We had a mental attraction and that was crazy appealing. The sex was incredible! We were absolute freaks and were always trying new things in the bedroom! We've talked about building a life together, getting married one day, moving away together and having our own little family. We've always thought we were soulmates. Everything was all good until we started arguing all the time and breaking up every now and then. We broke up a lot due to TRUST issues and troubles with compromising. We came to realize that things between us will never work out because we're 2 different people from 2 different worlds and we've always had a hard time understanding eachother. We still love eachother very much and it hurts me til this day that we're not together anymore. Regardless of our fights and arguments, I still truly feel that he's my soulmate.
- —Guest Anonymous
Scorpio male, Aquarian female
- Upon meeting my boyfriend I was wary at the fact that he was a Scorpio because I knew their tempers all too well. In the beginning, even when I first looked at him sparks ignited in my heart. The mystery and darkness in his presence alone is what kept my attention, and it still pours from him today. The love is intense and deep. After knowing each other for only a month he moved 100 miles from home and into my house. He's my best friend, yet so much more. For the first couple of months I was terrified of him because just his presence alone was so strong and I fell madly in love with him in such a short amount of time. It scared me and I turned my eye, only to have him pull me back to him. I can't stay away and I can never get enough. I thirst for his passion constantly and the compassion and understanding between us is unreal. His temper flares, but is never out of control but being an Aquarius I ignore it and let him work his tantrum out on his own. Our relationship is intensely soli
- —Guest christync
Aqua Male Scorp Male
- It's funny because in someways on the surface I feel like are signs are switched. He is the social magnet and butterfly whereas I am more selective and 'brooding' so to speak. On the other hand I am lofty, idealistic and view the world both in a spiritual manner and he is very emotional soul based. I feel like we both feel things on a profound level and that's where we are so similar. There certainly is a magnetism between the two of us and there seemed to be an instant connection when we met. It's hard to say what will happen between the two of us, but it hasn't been boring to say the last.
- —Guest Waterbird
scorpio lady with aqua man heartbreaking
- I am a scorpio women and currently separated from my aquarius husband. When we met it just an instant connection. He was so kind, unique, and willing to do anything for me. And out sex life was amazing. I am very sure I will not be that open or comforatable about sex with anybody else. But when it came to living with each other we never agreed on anything. Everything had to go his way. If it didn't, it wasn't right. He always wanted his thoughts to himself, he kept a lot from me and it seemed like he never expressed his emotions to me. But when we went out we were attatched to each others hip, we were bestfriends that had great sex. He left me, and I begged for him back. He just doesn't believe we will work as life partners. But I can't seem to get over that I will never have him for myself. I mean we are still best friends and we still have sex every once in a while. But as much as try to get him back. It just pushes him away. Never will I love a man like I did with him.
- —Guest Leanyra
Aquarius woman and Scorpio man
- I am an aquarius woman with a scorpio man. the attraction was instant. the different outlook thing is so tru and i found myself being offended by him in the beginning because i simply did not understand. With LOTS of work he understands that he can't fully possess me. This has eliminated a lot of problems. Along with his willingness to trust me enough to volunteer info. I love being probed for information about myself. To me it shows that u care enough to want to know. He probes and I love it. With the right amount of patience and compromising without losing who u are a Scorpio and Aquarius match can be the best union ever.
- —Guest JC
aqua man love in craving for his scorpio
- Im a male aquarius seriously inlove wit this scorpio gal she is my best friends in ill always be thir for her no matter what we have alot in conmen but we r also different r problem was she always assumed In victimize in trust issues but I understand that about her she was a scared scp but she also was a jealous person that's what ran me away when we dated that one time but we remains friends in I understand her now she showed me how to open up in express myself IM wit someone now but I steal love her to death I would marry her in a heart beat but things over my way r complicated right now I miss her so much she is my soulmate I hope oneday she will b mine again in ill make her the center of my world I love u snooky pooh I hope oneday she c this in knw how I truly feel best relationship iv had in a short period
- —Guest love for kena ray gaither
Destined For failure
- Im a married scorpio woman. I began an affair with married aquarius man last summer. We bonded by the emotional betrayal of our spouses and found comfort in each other. We spent nearly everyday together for months. Then I began to develop deep feelings for him. But I was afraid to say anything because he was sways so distant when it came to expression of emotions. The sex was EVERYTHING. He was so easy ro talk to he made me laugh. We liked the same movies, music, t.v shows. But he would never express how he felt about me. His wife was having another child so he was stressed and depressed and he leaned me. My husband was cold and indifferent to me so I leaned on him. I fell for him HARD. I hinted to him all the time how I felt he remains distant never giving me any response. Finally I started getting angry at his aloofness. I sent nasty texts to him. Then id apologize this went on for a month then I stopped sewing him period. I love him dearly. Hes the first man I cared about so much
- —Guest confused
- I'm a scorpio woman he was an aquaripus man. Didn't last very Long, I felt like I was dating an icicle at times. Very caring and considerate and kind , but at the same time totally unemptional. A person who is super kind and woul make you dinner and a "sleepy tea" at 3 am if you can't fall asleep, but won't ask you a sengle personal question. It's just crazy to me! I wanted to figure him out, because like I said he was very kind and really did care, but this difference in emptional output was too much to Handle .
- —Guest Lia
- I am a female Aquarius, and my boyfriend is a Scorpio. We have the most passionate relationship I have ever been in, it is almost unheard of the chemistry and connection we have between us, and it has been like that since the first day I met him. I will admit, Scorpios can be jeaously insecure at times, but that doesn't mean they will be all the time IF you let them know that you aren't going anywhere. Remind them how special they are, compliment their personality, encourage their wardrobe, intensify your conversations. Living on the edge with a male Scorpio is like a fish that can't live without it's water....they are so drawn, so thirsty, so addicted, it drives them crazy without you. keeping them guessing, acting like a fool in front of them to make them laugh, sending them songs and jokes throughout the day. All of that just keeps your personalities at a peak where clashing doesn't seem to exhist. I'll admit, at one point I left because I was so in love, I got scared.....WRONG.
- —Guest Indepentdent yet PURE
- I love my boyfriend more than anything in this whole entire world. He is an Aquarious and I am a Scorpio woman. But we have recently took a turn for the worse. I feel like he pushed me away so far I literally moved back to my old home in PA, because of it. I miss him so much I can barely breathe without him. He is unlike anyone I've ever met before, and uncanny as it is, he was my first back in middle school, first boyfriend, and first time... Everything and I've gotten back together with him off and on over the years, but just recently we've been together now for a year. He is so romantic and passionate, the sex HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS IT IS WITH HIM, NEVER... He is so different, because he doesn't worship me like all the other relationships I've been in, when I ask for him to do something to show me his love he counteracts that with 'You do something to show me', It leaves me speechless I've never been presured like that. I feel like I need to yet he can be so jealou
- —Guest Alexthegreat
Seduce your Aqua man Rachel
- Hi Rachel, I am with a Scorpio man and I have tried to be friends with Scorpio females but it never works and I always walk out. I want to help you cause it seems you have no clue about aquarians.Yes, we love passionately but we hate negativity around us.We love peace and its not something we say for the heck of it.Don't play a victim,go easy on domination and tongue lashing,compromise with ego,try to avoid bitching around him,smile each time he does something to please you,tell him you adore him,seduce him woman this man loves sex. He's capable of sweeping you off your feet but he'll become stubborn as hell when he feels you're spreading negativity around him.He'll start running away more If he feels you're fighting that's what he's hinting by saying " you want war and he wants peace ". Travel together, do things together that excites him, keep criticism locked in the box.Be positive,happy, confident,seductress,romantic. Please don't hold grudges and see the changes in him.
- —Guest Aqua with Scorpio
1-15 of 132Next