Scorpio n Capricorn
- I love DEM CAPS cause I can run um.................................
- —Guest Scorpio
- I am a Capricorn woman and ive been with a Scorpio woman for almost half a year. We'ce had alot of ups and downs, do from the arguing and the lack of trust. But we've learned that from the previous break-ups that we've had that we love eachother too much to let anything break us apart. We argue over some of the smallest things that doesnt make sense and break up everytime. But somehow quickly find our way back together. Our shortest break up was 30-45 minutes and our longest was 2 weeks.
- —Guest Tee
- Found this interesting...read it's def what cudda been
- —Guest Nicole
Scorpio Woman; Capricorn Man
- I'm a Scorpio woman and I've been with my Capricorn man for the last two years. We definitely have different view points on things, and sometimes the subject may get heated, but we always find a compromise in the end. We find ways to calmly discuss each side and though we are both stubborn, we love each other so much that we know compromise is the only answer. 90% compatibility is the average for these two signs...don't let all horror stories discourage you! :)
- —Guest Chloé
Cap n Scorpio match
- I never believed in these Horscopes till I started reading these posts and understand how am related to them. I am a female capricorn and I been going out with a Scorpio man from 3 years it amazing to read other people's post we had ups n downs and at the end were always together. Just a perfect Match. we're both stubborn sometimes but gets back quickly lol I just love him a lot and he's so caring. All you scorpio and capricorns don't let this relationship and perfect match go away. It's 90% compatibility :)
- —Guest Capricorn
My Good and Bad experience
- I ‘m a female scorpion. I met my Cap guy via face book. Got chatting away via messages, then exchanged numbers. It was fun, new and exiting like anyone would when you’re getting to know someone new. We had those serious conversations too and I mentioned that I have had bad experiences and I’m looking for a serious relationship. Not that friends with benefits stuff and he agreed and wanted the same thing. I met up at his place and we just chatted, watched telly and chilled on the sofa. Well things started heating up and the sexual tension was there and we both just couldn’t help ourselves. Anyways after he kept bringing up how amazing the sex was and went into detail about it. Was a lil embarrassing talking about it, but then I noticed that every conversation was just about when are we going to link and do it again. I told him I don’t want this to end up all about sex and that I want to go out and get to know him more, the usual stuff like going for a meal, cinema, go out for a drink
- —Guest Scorpion81
- Exactly what Im dealing with in my Scorpio guy. Immediate, intense attraction. He moves really fast and comes on strong. I, a cap, am the opposite. We are both stubborn, headstrong and want what we want on our own terms. I have always won the battle of wills in past relationships. 100% of the time. But I am not getting very far w/ this scorpio. I am much more open to talk about anything. He goes back and forth, push and pull, with everything he says. 'I want to marry you" then "Im afraid you ll break my heart. this will never work." It seems he in not capable of being patient in the relationship. he needs lots of reassurance but would never admit it. He turns ice cold on a moments notice, and a week later admits I said something (unknowingly) that hurt him! I am baffled and intrigued equally with my scorpio man. As a cap, I am determined and patient enough to keep waiting and trying to get him to open up verbally. No luck so far (2 months).His passion& raw masculinity are irresistable!
- —Guest capwoman
- So im a 23 y.o. Cap and he's a 31y.o. Scorpio. We've been working together for over a year now and about a month ago he started texting me and thats how i found out he liked me as more than a friend and i realized i liked him too. Ar first it was just foreplay and it was awesome, and then we had sex and i dont even remember orgasming that hard when i was married. But now since weve had sex its like hes not interested anymore and its just leaving me in this "wtf?!" State. Part of me says to forget it and move on while another part says dont take no for an answer.
- —Guest Loomi
QUestion for CAP Women
- list? I don’t want to blow this opportunity. Do I just keep waiting? Also, let me know if there is any more information you may need b4 you can answer. Thank You in advance.
- —Guest Preston
Question for CAP women
- putting some people through the ringer to determine if they are the right person. Also, that they like to be in control. I need to know what I can do to let her know I am here for the long haul without scaring her off. I have told her I am here for her and that hasn’t changed and I have told her when we first started dating that I don’t want to let her slip through my fingers. She has told me she still has feelings for me, but CAPs can be very confusing sometimes. She will text me late night booty calls and I would be out of town or miss the text. But, when I set up a date to spend the night she says “We’ll See”. Come ‘on WTF? One day she can’t keep her hands off me the next she seems kind of distant. I know I need to bring the sun into her life and I try my best all the time. I know I need to get my shit together too and prove I am sane on all levels. From a CAP women’s perspective what’s the best way to make sure when this CAP is ready for a relationship I want to be the 1st on he
- —Guest Preston
Question for CAP Women
- . I realize CAPS need space and need to figure things out on their own and have all kinds of patients are are basically putting some people through the ringer to determine if they are the right person. Also, that they like to be in control. I need to know what I can do to let her know I am here for the long haul without scaring her off. I have told her I am here for her and that hasn’t changed and I have told her when we first started dating that I don’t want to let her slip through my fingers. She has told me she still has feelings for me, but CAPs can be very confusing sometimes. She will text me late night booty calls and I would be out of town or miss the text. But, when I set up a date to spend the night she says “We’ll See”. Come ‘on WTF? One day she can’t keep her hands off me the next she seems kind of distant. I know I need to bring the sun into her life and I try my best all the time. I know I need to get my shit together too and prove I am sane on all levels. From a CAP w
- —Guest Preston
Question for CAP Women
- Life really took a sh*t on her recently and she has many problems in her life now (I.E living situation sucks, bad relationship with mother, money issues, ETC). My life isn’t all great either, but I handle stress way better than her. The months we were together were absolutely AMAZING. The chemistry is like nothing I have felt in years. The sex was off the charts, never a dull moment; our sense of humor is on point. I couldn’t ask for more. I was there for her whenever she needed me and vice versa. She does it for me physical, mentally ETC and she has told me I am her ideal guy exactly what she looks for. We still see each other at the gym often we text all the time and have agreed to start over and get to know each other all over again. This is tough for Scorpios because it’s usually is all or nothing with us and the new dynamic is new since we were so use to devouring each other on the regular. But, I can’t go and hour without thinking about this women, so I’m willing to do anything.
- —Guest Preston
Question for CAP Women!?!
- I need CAPS women’s advice: I am a NOV 16th Scorpio and my EX is a DEC 23th Cap. I am 32yrs old and she is 28. We meet over 5yrs ago through a friend and had an instant Physical Attraction. We were both in relationships at that time so the timing didn’t work then. She moved away with her BF and 5yrs later things didn’t work out and she’s back in my city. She works at the gym I go to. So we started hanging out and dating. We got together way too fast. We both realize that now and I know CAPs have a super phobia about relationships. So she broke it off after 2 ½ month. Of course being a CAP she is super busy and has many regrets of the past, present and worries about the future. Her last relationship was her 1st love and ended nasty. The last 1 ½ of that relationship she says was garbage. She’s says she still has her wall up and is carrying baggage from her last relationship, which ended a year ago. She seen guys since then but I am the 1st relationship she’s has since her EX. Life rea
- —Guest Preston
- I'm in love with a Capricorn man...and at first, I was deeply baffled. He used to say lovely things like I was amazing, beautiful...and gorgeous, and I was a little slow to catch on to his compliments at first. But then...we started to grow closer together because of a friend...and I realised I loved him and told him-and he said he didn't mind! I'm the one who's been in relationships before-so I'm leading in this...but it amazes me that time after time...he always compliments me, tells me I'm beautiful...loves me, even when I'm so self conscious of myself, and thinking I'll hurt him. We share some really silly talks sometimes, and really understand each other so well...and whenever we're gone-I miss him so much. He's such a bubbly, enthusiastic...man who always wants the best for me-and he never wants me to worry...or for me to get hurt. His over protectiveness is so adorable...and being partly possessive myself-I adore it. I love him so much...and I will do anything...for him!
- —Guest ScorpioGirl.
Dont understan cap girl
- I am in luv with a capricon girl, i have tried telling her so many times that how much i love her but i could never gather the courage to tell her, i feel as if she lives deepest in my heart i feel making love to her so that she never let me go, i feel very bad when someone something about her but i can not do anything about it, i dont know if she loves me or not, i think she does but i m not sure, i have sent her so many indirect proposal mails but she never replies,i sent her a mail asking her to go for movie with me and she got angry and since then she is not talking to me, i also sent her a sorry mail but she did not reply, i wish i could tell her all this when only we two are alone, i really love her but i can not do anything about it, I wish God conveys my love to her and she understand how much i love her :(, i love you Ma...., i love u very very much, please God help me tell her how much i love her, i m too scared of loosing her
- —Guest Anonymous