scorpio and pisces
- the scorpion and pisces relationship is very intense, there is a type of attraction which keep these two persons connected. They always find in each other something special which allow them to go through all their conflicts and as such form a fantastic couple. Being a scorpion, i usually do not forgive easily but with my little pisces i just forget all the bad things and in return he is extremely patient with me, he is like a teacher who always tries to learn me how to become a better person.
- —Guest shavin
It's a one of a kind relationship.
- I'm a Pisces woman in love with the best Scorpio man in the world. Im compassionate, selfless, sympathetic & very understanding. My love is Very Dominate, loving, intense & loyal. Our Love story is almost a novel. The way we met is destiny i believe. Less then a month of getting to know eachother, We both fell deeply in love... Long story short. We went through so many obstacles together at the very beginning, too many for our relationship to bare. I mean obstacles we had no controll of, That made us just turn against eachother. We seperated, but for whatever reason he was always there no matter what. A year went by, We dated other people & did our own thing pretty much, a year passes by we never lost contact, our feelings were never lost. Nothing ever changed.... We realized we just couldnt live life without one another. That we experienced the best & no one would ever top what we have. Now im more in love then ever. He is everything i've ever dreamed of. He's my heart soul.
- —Guest Paola/Pisces.
- So Im really impressed with the responses. Uhh I am a pisces and just started dating a Scorpio man. I don't necessarily know what to do. He's the first guy who I've been myself with, and he digs it. He gets me and I'm actually scared because I get him without him even saying anything. I am ur typical wishy washy pisces almost can't deal with the fact that he's sometimes suffocating but I know that's because he likes me soo much. He also gets that I'm distant and kind of nutty and give me the space when I need it without asking...I write poetry and he sketches... I'm scared that he may be the one.. lol I told him that too... Nice to read that the match is true. The hair brained pisces :P ^
- —Guest thatsme!
- Just read the above and it just seems like real life rather than anything at all to do with scorpio/pices. I cant say it makes me beleive in star signs. Some of these realtionships sound more like addiction/co-dependence than healthy love. I suggest some of you get an idea on inter dependance rather than destructive co dependance
- —Guest mental micky
ITS GREAT WEN ITS GOOD, BUT SUCKS OTHERW
- I can relate to these descriptions of scorpio pisces experiences,, i know my mental capability and i cant handle the high and lows, i like stability, but not boredom. i will never enter a relationship with pisces again. sex only. Not just for my own good but for their own good.
- —Guest vitch
Pisces man embedded in me. so hopeless.
- I'm a 21 year old Scorpio, two years ago I met an older pices man and I got hooked without any real reason. Something about him had me wanting to talk and be around him all the time. He wanted me at some point, but is on and off with me, giving himself easily to other women all the time. I just love the guy, and it's so helpless. Something about him just makes me want to be with him and take care of him. I can't let go. He is calm and can't deal with my strong scorpio emotions, and it breaks my heart that he can't see what I see. Mr. Pices and I have constantly fought, because I can't accept he doesn't want to try with me, but I don't want to give up. It's not the type of bond I would want any girl to get messed up in. Loving someone who doesn't love you is the worst. I guess it's the Scorpio in me, but it is killing me, I'm always gonna adore this guy. Always.
- —Guest suzee
Unbelievable With Us
- We've known each other for a year but every time we see each other, sparks just fly from who knows where! I am a pisces and he A scorpio but everytime he dates someone, he just keeps running back! We have a lot of fun together and we just can't go 24 hous Without seeing each other!
- —Guest Karen
- Im married to a pisces woman, ever since me and her got married i been always loyal to her, after 6 years things changed she fall in love to a Leo guy..... now i a virgo woman came in to my life shes far more compatible to me compare to that worthless pisces woman
- —Guest Xes
wut a dream
- I am a scorpion woman married to a pisces man. I may have to say that there are more dramas in our marriage then there is a good one. This Pisces man is very competive and has a cold heart. However, when I tell him I am leaving he states that it will be the end of his world. Although, our relationship started out sweet as in our bond is really strong now it slowly fades and finds its way back. I don't know what will happen in the future all I have to say is that this scorpion woman done schooled the pisces man. Believe you me Pisces once they learn what a scorpion teaches them they will turn the tables and act as if its all their doings. No credits given to anybody. He is selfish and has a really bad attitude. He is not soft he hates a lot and looks down on other people. I would say its not a match made from heaven, but its worth fighting for. Although, we may have a lot of dramas but its funny because we work it out ourselves. We been married for 6 yrs n still counting.
- —Guest urs truly
Pisces Mentality And Masochism.
- Ever try to hold onto a gold fish? No matter how desperately one tries to hold onto one they wriggle out of ones hand. That has been my personal experience with Pisces women. I have had a couple flings with them. Most of them are almost always terrified by my intensity. They always seem to be drawn to the worst relationships. Their experiences seem to border on masochism. I love their company as friends, because they have such amazing insights. However, watching them destroy themselves with their most recent "soul mate," is like watching a heroin addict in a downward spiral. That situation is very hard to watch, because they seem like wonderful people.
- —Guest Davros
- I am a true scorpio man and have a pisces male partner. We have been together 21 years and I honestly don't know how I got through life before I met him. We met and moved in together in the course of 3 months. We do have disagreements like any other couple but it never has gotten ugly. He has such a soft and kind heart there is no way for me to go to that harsh place with him. He has taught me to forgive and not hold grudges. When he walks into a room I just light up. I have never know a person (other than my grandmother who also is a pisces) be able to be so understanding of other people. The love I feel for him I could never feel for another. I am a very dominant man and he is a very passive man, and he is ok with that because we talk about it. When I am upset I don't have to say a word, even if I am not with him he feels it and calls to check on me. I love this man with all my heart, soul, and mind. I plan to spend the rest of my life making him as happy as he has made me
- —Guest Scorpio Man
MY SWEET PISCES MAN..
- Hello. JUS a lil sumthang about me n my fiance...I'm a Scorpio WOMAN with a Pisces MAN. He's my everything. He understands me in many ways. We finishes each other statements. We make each other laugh all da time. I can't live without him; Omg:) SEX is Awesome and HOT!!!!! he's my soulmate! My best friend; never had nothing like him! WE OUR Looking forward to our BIG WEDDING DAY!! I LOVE MY SWEET PISCES MAN & HE LOVE HIS SEDUCTIVE SCORPIO WOMAN! MUAh.........to b continue LOL
- —Guest PRECIOUS MEMORIES
Pices woman and my Scorpio man
- I have been dating my Scorpio man for a little over a year now and for sure he fit squarely into the scorpio catergory and I into the pices. We have our issues that come with our signs but we also hold eachother accountable for them and try to get past them together. So far, it is going amazing. Little bumbs here and there and we are nearing the birth of our first child and we are amazingly in love with eachother. and YES he is a crazy lover in bed and i turn onthe intimacy and seduction everytime im around him in full force. I think his confidence rubs off on me pretty hard, which is amazing!
- —Guest The Lover
It's a good start
- I'm a 20 year old Scorpio woman and I've known this 21 year old Pisces guy for over a year now. We're finally trying to take our relationship to a new level after playing a bunch of games. I've been with 2 Leos, a Libra, a Sagittarius, and another Scorpio (on and off for 2 years!) I can honestly say that I've never felt more compatible AND comfortable with anyone before. He's taught me a lot of things and I feel that I have the ability to help him out, too while at the same time, he gives me peace of mind and he's actually stated that he loves how emotional I can be! : ) However, I'd say one of our biggest issues is his "flightiness." He wants to take things as they come instead of putting in the work when needed which, I believe, is silently where I come in. Yes, we've talked about it and he's made it clear that it has nothing to do with his feelings for me. Only that he's a constant believer in "fate" - things will happen only when they're meant to. I have to remember and be patient.
- —Guest Anonymous
- i am a Scorpio woman married to a Pisces man for 10 years . it was amazing before marriage but it became hell now a days. Pisces are not able to take the responsibilities of a home even they don't want to take it. they have dreams but u can't live all ur life with those stupid dreams . he involves with every thing which comes his way. having affair with a pisces may be good for time pass, but marriage with him is ruining ur life.
- —Guest abc