From the article: Love Match - Scorpio and Pisces
Have you been in a Scorpio-Pisces relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
build me or break me
- Im Pisces women with a Scorpio man 4 years now...and this is truly a special match but it depends to intensely upon the individuals. Overall I love this man and I do not have a doubt about his love for me. However, the barriers in communication because of emotions ofcourse and the lack of affection, in which i find myself looking forward to any gesture or connection. I find it amazing that he can go 1, 2 even 4 days if i allow it, without anytime type of romantic or even sexy correspondences. I found myself becoming obsessed with what i expect from a man and what i deserve because surely mi only getting the attention i want only when i get MAD not the way i love to see myself but its like i know that the only way to get through to him and it may appear like he understood me make up sex i understand bla bla bla but after everything cools it is as if he never heard a word i said.. and for me it always comes down to the same thing...we can work as long as we can communicate effective
- —Guest pisces M
my scorpion king
- I love and crave him with a passion he fufills me in so many ways the first man to ever really please me lover homie friend level but...... he wont show all his feelins for me it makes me feel shut out of his world..... i know he loves me im a pisces i knew he would love me before he even aknowledged me... the bond we have i cant find in anyone else.... why do ii have an obsession with the passionate love we have we have a beautiful daughter together he is my dream man but thats exactly how it feels a dream.... so want it to be reality
- —Guest divaa mona
- I have to my Pisces boy yet but still searching for him
- —Guest lyrical
- Im a pisces woman had a scorpio friend who i was attracted to for some time funny enough my scorpio friend felt the same but never told me the secretive side to them....my friends did, but i did feel that intensity, sexual chemistry, relaxing energy but we just never got together a shame really as i believe we would still be together now....thats my closest experience. As a pisces i am very flirtacious and have men magnectic attracted to me so i think my scorpio friend saw this and thought maybe he couldn't trust me. So he never persued but i kno he knows that i was attracted to him as much as me and if giving in to that chemistry i believe the intimate stage would of been explosive!!
- —Guest bina
Wasn't tHe FairytaLe I Hoped it wOuLd Be
- I'm a Pisces woman & I was in a relationship with a Scorpio man for probably a short period of time but I Fell inLove instantly..It was perfect...we had an unbelievable chemistry, we just jelled..!He was just everything I ever wanted in a man,his energy made me Happy! All went smooth until..he started distancing himseLf from me den broke up wth me...I was crushed bcoz I had fallen inLove wth him sO hard, but we chose to remain in contact with each other after we broke up..& not so long after the break-up I find out he had a 2 & a half year girlfriend...I felt so hurt..I was thee "other girl" all that time & it was sad that I had let myself fall inlove wth him...well, a few other unpleasent experiences involving him & I occured (bearing in mind I hadn't gotten over bein' inlove wth him) I gota HUGE punch in my stomach when I found out he went on to dat my BESTFRIEND & hz askin' me for my BLESSING! Till den, I found my worth, And tHat was NOT a healthy Pisces.Scorpio connection!
- —Guest Lindzy.M
My Pisces man
- We had mutual friends, my first boyfriend was his friend and I didn't even notice the pisces man until after me and his friend were done dating. I tell ya, I've never felt the need to want someone so much in my entire life like I did this boy. It's like he knows when to come back or I end up coming back, idk if we'll ever date, we've talked, I love the fact we understand what we both don't agree on and agree with. I feel like the main reason nothing ever worked out is because he lived far away, not that far but far enough for him to use it as an excuse for us to not make it work. And that's fine. I've come to an agreement and understanding with it. But I've never felt so connected to someone whether he's close or far away so much in my life it's crazy. I think he knows that, and that makes me feel better but scares me at the same time. I believe a lot of the details when it comes to the good and bad between a Pisces man & a scorpio woman, they ALWAYS come back to each other, soulmates.
- —Guest Leigha
- I am a pisces girl at a point in time was going out with a sag. but one day i was at the lunch table and happend to notice other people sitting at the lunch table, me not wanting to be rude cause no one was talking looked up and started to greet everyone. BUT as soon as i was about to say hello this guy who was sitting across from me just looked at me. And i just stared back, it was weird because i felt instantly attracted to his quiet and intense eyes. Turned out he was a scorpio :) and sad part was i think i fell in love on the spot when that happend cause i broke up with my sag boyfriend who i didnt really feel nothing with for this scorpio that make me feel alive, loved and like the women in the relationship. we been going to together for 6months and something tells me he is my future husband :)
- —Guest Tiara
Never a dull moment
- I've met a couple scorpions in my day..but none like the one I'm seeing now..before we even locked eyes I felt her walk in the room..and she felt me..once our eyes met I just knew I had to have her...some of the things we're dealing with are just making our bond stronger...although we may not see eye to eye on everything...I know we're saying the same things just a matter of how we see it...she needs someone to soften her..and I needed someone to help make my skin a little thicker..stand up straighter and push myself a little harder.. The saying goes "behind every great man is an even greater woman.." They were clearly talking about a Scorpio woman..And I'm grateful for the intense passion love and bond. So to every Pisces guy out there on the fence about your Scorpio woman don't fear her don't be afraid of the intensity of her love..embrace it..your intuition will tell you..don't question it hold on to her as she holds on to you because you'll feel it in her gaze her touch and love
- —Guest Ej_1xm
Connection, connection, connection!
- I'm a scorpio woman, who is head over heels, 100% in crazy, addictive, consuming love with a Pisces man 11 years my senior. I have never felt anything like the connection we have, it goes so deep I can almost feel what he's feeling even though he lives on the other side of town! We both instinctually understand how one another are feeling. It's definately been a hard road, him being an escape artist and all we've been on and off for several months now, but there is no denying this is a love connection that will last whether we end up together or not. The sex is mind blowing! We just can't get enough of each other!! Definately a perfect match if ever there is one, my advice to other scorpio girls trying to lure in a Pisces - be patient! Show them you care, but don't push! They will come back in their own time once they have finished swimming around in the deep end thinking about everything!
- —Guest Palebisi
Always meant to be
- My pisces man and I met in high school though we didn't become friend until after he graduated. He was dating another (horrible) girl and I cared about him so much. We stopped talking for a few years because of that but then reconnected. He says it was like "love at first sight" and he "knew we were meant for each other." It's been 8 months and they've been absolute bliss. We've never had a big fight (just the stupid little squabbles over things like how to pronounce a certain word). He's is literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. While he's not perfect, he's definitely perfect for me. I never believed in "true love" or "soul mates" until him. It's like I've reached a whole new plane of feeling whole. I literally feel like he has completed me as cheesy as that sounds. I'm not a cheesy kind of girl, what scorpio openly is, but he makes me that way with his gentle love and acceptance.
- —Guest Niki
- My experience as a pisces man with a scorpio woman is Wow!. Complete and satisfying sex everyday 740 days straight . . the best. She made me smile and i would spend
- —Guest greg l
My Pisces Man
- It was at school in middle school wheb we first talked. We dated out of the blue not even knowing much of eachother like we knew we were gonna be big and loving. He loved eachother oh so much.. I lost him during the summer because I lost feelings and me stupid Scorpio has really bad emotions. As soon as school started again, of course feelings perked up again but he was with someone else.... Of course I felt quilty because I know we had a thing while the were dating. We had a stares. They later broke up, and we would "talk talk" on and off and while we were off he would talk to another girl. Till this day were friends but I hide my feelings. I'm talking to someone else but these two years of being single just made me miss my Pisces man more and more. Hard to believe I still even cry for him after two years. I think he was just meant for me. I know for sure that we would always have some kind of bond.
- —Guest Paula
I think there's some accuracy here
- I'm a Pisces woman who had a 4 year relationship with a Scorpio man that was so good I recently was drawn to another Scorpio man on an online dating site. I messaged him partly because of the Scorpio thing. I called him and sure enough, the chemistry seems to be there again. He just stood out. We are bizarrely comfortable while also exciting each other at the same time. Why, I have no idea...we just met. Flash back to the first Scorpio guy I was with...at one of our first dates, he told me with a mischievous grin that his two strengths were passion and loyalty, and it turned out to be right. Funny thing is, like the article says Scorpio is hard to get close to but he opens up to Pisces & vice versa. He really did permanently increase my self-esteem and make me comfortable with my quirks...his self-assurance rubbed off. Also, "the same depths that pull them together is what pulls them apart" is true. We got along because of space we gave each other...only possible due to deep trust.
- —Guest Pisces woman / Scorpio Man
pisces man, scropio heartbroken
- At one point he was my best friend, and the sex was ridiculously amazing. I loved him completely. And in the end he was a child heartless fish. He wouldn't treat a dog the way he treated me. I know he has guilt for how he ended it. But it doesn't change what he put me through. I will always love him and hate him a little to.
- —Guest moemoesad
Scorpio man, Pisces woman
- I'm a Piscean, and I'm friends with this Scorpio guy, Vance. The first time I met him, I called him, "bro," and now he thinks he's my sibling! I've started developing feelings for him, but I can't tell him anything, or he'll think I'm some kind of dirty, cheap liar! He doesn't like me more than a friend even one bit, though.
- —Guest Jenna
1-15 of 191Next