a lady t man
- Sooo, I'm a true aquarian,i LOVE my sign.i met this wonderful,amazing bull,and he's already falling in love with me'(i knew he would). At times my aloof and cool demeanor has him pondering me,and do i really like him.of course i do.but an aquarian isn't quick to divulge feelings so openly so soon..but i DO care for him,his caring ways has me open,intrigued,&he really has me on his mind,ALOT..but I'm a mystery to him,and he constantly tries to "figure" me out! I'm here to say i care for him as well,he's my protector!
- —Guest Aquarius 34
A Girl T man
- I'm a Aquarius girl and he's a Taurus. We have been together a little over one year now. It was like love at first sight we had sex the 2nd time ever meeting in person. Not something either of us would normally do, but it was amazing! Yes, we broke up once but got right back together 6 days later and since then we've never broke up. I do admit that we fight a lot but it's over the little things that he doesn't like (I like to go out and have fun and party, he likes to stay at home and chill or go smoke hookah with friends). Yes, we're complete opposites but that's what draws us so close. We do like have a lot in common such as music style, clothing style, we smoke, stuff like that. In looking at the other comments I am glad to see that we aren't the only ones defeating the odds. He has helped me mellow out a bit and I've changed him to be more crazy and wild. He makes me so happy to be with him. And about 5 months ago I was kicked out and was practically homeless and he took me in and i still live with him. Me and him are engaged he proposed to me a few weeks ago, and yes at first it scared me to think about such a commenment but I knew in my heart he is the love of my life and I wanted to be with him forever so I said yes. I love my Taurus Fiance. (:
- —Guest RockerA
Woman Taurus and Aqua Male
- I am going on 19 years old and so far I am INDEED in love with my boyfriend. Even though it has only been 7months I feel completely attached to this guy ! I can honestly say that he IS my best friend, and I know I can rely on him to be here always. I feel secured when with him, especially when he holds me. He makes me smile all the time, and knows how to keep me smiling EVEN WHEN I DON'T WANT TO. We have a different way of handling disagreements, but shockingly I am use to it by now. Our love making is EXTREMELY kinky and he is definitely the guy who can blow my mind. I learn from him, and I am hoping he is learning from me as well. We can talk about anything on any level and be understanding, which is always a great thing for a relationship to have. I haven't been so confident about a relationship as I am with this one. He's the best, I love my babe with everything n me, and I am sure that we can take to the next step.We weren't looking for each other. That's what makes it even better
- I'm an Aquarian woman, and my baby is a Taurus male. We've known each other for 8 years and have always been close friends. Just recently we have decided to become more serious, and I couldn't be happier. He loves me for me; I love him for him. He is completely attentive to all my needs, he is loving, kind, helps care for my children. Our bond just grows with intensity every single day. I love my Honey, and he loves me. Having him in my life is amazing.
- —Guest Loving him
Taurus woman Aqua male
- We have been together about 7 months now.Although it is said the Aquarius is slow to tell you that they love you he told me very quick.. We are so inlove it's scary. He really does know how to charm me and even make me smile when im mad which really pisses me off! We argue when he is cold hearted about quite touchy things.. We argue when I "dont give him enough space" but this is only because at one point he would cancel plans last minute which is plain rude.. he doesnt like to talk about issues but when you let them know how much something means to you or how much it hurts you they are very sympathetic and change. When we argue he says DROP IT, when i just want to talk and it leaves unresolved issues that just come up again. Besides that we are COMPLETELY INLOVE, we have quite KINKY sex and he knows what to say to turn me on! We are probably the most odd people i know and are eachothers best friends. It is only early in the relationship but we both feel it and no it will last.
Tough at times, but worth it
- I am an 18yr old aquarias female and have been seeing my taurus male partner for 8 months. It was extremely difficult in the beginning, there was storm before the calm, but in all honesty I would go through it all again with him if I had to. Last month he proposed and I haven't been happier. We balance each other out. He's the love of my life and the sex is unbelievably amazing!!
- —Guest Water_witch
An odd match
- I have been with my Taurus boyfriend on and off for nearly 6 years. To say it has been an adventure, doesn't cover half of it. It has been hard work due to us both being bloody minded and stubborn, and for many years our best communication was always in the bedroom! However, one thing I will say with this astrological combination is that it is never dull! It is because of our differences that makes us special and unique. It has taken years for us to communicate effectively, but somehow we always found our way back to one another. We are best friends as well as lovers, and sexually this is one of the best matches as we are both kinky, loving and adventurous. It's not always the easiest match, but it is well worth the effort as we are going into our sixth year together more committed and honest with one another than ever before.
- —Guest Aquajo
Works great for us
- I'm an Aquarian with Scorpio Rising and Gemini Moon. My partner of 17 (going on 18) years is Taurus Sun, Capricorn Rising and Aries Moon. Doesn't sound like a terrific mix and, yes, at times we bump heads...two very strong personalities like ours are bound to. And yet, we are incredibly attracted to and love one another. For some crazy reason, it not only works, but works well. We have a lot of things going against us, but he's the grounded force in my life that keeps me centered. And I'd like to think I'm the creative spark that keeps things fresh and interesting in the relationship. We complement each other in our differences. If one were to go just by the fact that I'm Aquarius and he's Taurus, without looking at the influence of our Rising and Moon signs, one would believe that a mix like us couldn't work. But nothing could be further from the truth. Ours is a relationship that is strong, if not sometimes bumpy. After 17 years, I can say that it's been worth it.
- —Guest John
it better beat the odds
- i feel like its that one kind that will beat the odds
- —Guest izzues
Spidey and the adventures of lil'spidey
- Me and my girlofriend have been dating for nearly two months and it is pretty cool. we have a sexual desire for both of each other and enjoy one anothers company.at times our personalities clash togther but in a playful way. Sometimes my off the wall thinking makes her question my intetelligence at times. But she is a sweetheart and a ham all wrapped up in one. She hasn't broken down or even attempted to open up my feelings and emotions but why fix something when nothing is broken. We are going strong and seek to have many great memories in this relationship of ours. She can sometimes be very jealous but it is the most cutest thing and the BIGGEST turn on about her. Plus she is very pkayful and sometimes plays hard to get. But I love a challeneg ;). Sighning out est.10-5-12
- —Guest spidey
aqua girl taurus husband
- I am an aquarian female and he is a taurus. We have been married for nine years after dating for four years. He keeps my feet on the ground and i let him know it is ok to dream. Sex is still amazing.
- —Guest mvega
Taurus woman, Aquarius man
- I have had a "thing" with an Aquarius for 2 1/2 years now. Honestly, I don't know why he's stuck around because we met when we were only 16 and we live 5 hours apart. I've seen him a few times since I met him and we've gone to get dinner (sometimes with my family.) He's actually incredible. I didn't get him the first year. When we talked I would wait for him to get bored of me. But when I talked to him about it he would be genuinely sorry. He didn't realize that he was hurting me with the aloofness that comes naturally to him! Now we accept each other more. We've gone through some really rough times because we used to be terrible at communication. We both cared so much but didn't understand each other. It took me dating another guy for him to finally tell me everything he felt for me, which was so much more than I expected. Now we talk every week on the phone for at least an hour! We get along wonderfully! If I ever have a chance to date him, I will. P.S. he has a Cancer moon.
- —Guest Meow
not a good mix
- my boyfriend is an aquarius and we have had an up and down relationship fpr 4 months now. it's more down than up. we've spilt up once already. he's one of the most difficult personalities I've ever encountered. caught him lying several times. he's even gone after another girl behind my back. I don't consider this a good match at all. I would be very surprised if we are together in the new year (it's november now).
- —Guest serenity
He knocked me of my feet by the T
- So i am a aquarius 21 at age he is a taurus and 25 . 5 years of knowledge on both ends are good . But i yet have alot to learn. I move to md from new york with mo car which is hard to see him because i work at night and hes a early bird. Hes very smart a gentle guy, always taking matter of day to day work. And their is not a lazy bone in his body. Sex is the best! I say pull out tequlia rosa and u are line wonderland. Lol but truth of this is we only been together almost 3 months and this is still the beginning stage . I already feel this is the one knowing he distant of showing feeling or cuts me off just with any converation if it get to serious. But he does like me and stated it . He has changed me from being a sexual rampage to being a conserve day to day being. Butttt! I get these inpulses. Key is do not give on them . Keep self disciplining yourself. Shows loyality even if he does see or notice. We all want to be told goodjob but in the end u know u won the big prize!
- —Guest arianna m russell
- Jordan: this is really accurate. like, im not kidding. its scary, except for the down and dirty in bed, and the "material possession and intellectual property" one. we were exacta opposite of that. but the rest was spot on. NO LIE!! Esther: Its funny how true this is. I agree with Jordan, my crazy love
- —Guest Esther-Jordan