Have you been in a Taurus-Sagittarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
sag woman dating a Taurus woman
- Im a sag woman dating a Taurus woman. We've been together 11mos. I would have to say this is the best relationship I've ever been in. She's a great provider for myself and my child. Everything we do is centered around being a team. She's had her cheating moment and so have I. We're not perfect. Each of us were feeling unappreciated by the other and not communicating. Communication is key if a relationship with these two signs will work. I love this Taurus woman to the moon and back!
- —Guest sag woman taurus woman
Sag Men Need Taurus Women!!!
- First, I think that Taurus women near the Aries or Gemini cusps can be SUPER fun, smart and down to earth. Any man that prefers women full of drama is nuts. Taurus women have the total package. I've noticed that they tend to be good at several things and love to learn and explore like Sagittarius men! I've been with my Taurus lady for over 18 years. We met by chance as roommates in college. I love how confident and funny she is and most importantly how she manages to show she cares while still giving me space. I feel like I can be myself around her always. Taurus women are more complex than their surface shows. I can talk with her about philosophy, science, religion, etc. She's good with money & full of life! Sex is AMAZING - the best ever! I get moody sometimes but she's my rock and always cheers me up. Sag men, don't let Taurus women get away! They are beautiful both inside and out!
- —Guest Brad
Fire and Earth need each other!
- I'm a Sagittarius guy and she's a Taurus. We were easily friends at first. There was an instant attraction. She is so down-to-earth, funny and just easy to be with and live with. Why would anyone not want a Taurus woman. I had dated a Leo, Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio, Cancer and Aries before and OMG those women were so high maintenance! I couldn't breathe or feel like I could be me with those women. Loads of attraction with the Leo, Aries, and Scorpio women at first, but flirting with them and being in a relationship with them were very different. I'm just going to say it. Leos and Scorpios are batshit crazy! Controlling, manipulative and super jealous. Aries women spend too much and have no substance and are extremely bossy. Gemini and Aquarius were hypocrites - always accusing me of cheating when they were doing it (good liars by the way). The Cancer woman was way too emotional, manipulative and clingy. I love Taurus women because they're sensible, funny, patient & tomboys!!!
- —Guest SagotaurusesRock
- I'm a sag female with hopefully a Taurus male for a boyfriend. We've been talking for over a year & now things are getting kind of serious, at first I was like finally I got him, but then I started getting cold feet. Like, this is gonna be a serious commitment... I mean... Sheesh. He is AMAZING. He wants to make love to me, (a virgin), if we make love were staying together for a while... To me, sex is sex... In usually super emotionally unattached. But I really like him & he's great. I'm only attracted to my opposites, so yeah. I hope we last for a while. My birthday is Nov. 28th... His is May 19th... We've gotten closer... (My twin is a male
Sag, with a female Taurus as a girlfriend like what???)
Don't listen to everything... Some matches work, some don't... So take a chance & try it/them for yourself...
I give good advice so ask for some ^_^
- —Guest A.O.G.
Taurus Female and Sagittarius Man Work!
- I am a 34-year-old female Taurus and have been with my 38-year-old Sagittarius man for over 10 wonderful years. We have never had a major argument. We click so beautifully, and it's like living with my best friend! We love to joke around. I love it when he takes charge sometimes, but at the same time, since I am a Taurus gal, I am not afraid to lead when I need to. Our sex is full of hot, steamy passion. We both can be blunt sometimes and inherently understand that it's nothing personal. We both also have very big hearts and like to help others. As long as a Taurus understands the Sag's need for freedom, lots of sex, adventure, challenge and occasional catch-and-release, the Sag always happily returns. My man is always trying to figure me out, but I always stay busy with my own life. The key to a Taurus woman's heart is to be funny, diplomatic and intellectual. DO NOT GIVE UP! Tauruses and Sagittariuses can work!
- —Guest Taurus Sag Can Work!
- Taurus women are great but as a sag male i noticed, they dont sleep until you are finally under the spell.once my tarus girl felt she finally broke me her real selfish self revealed itself.sags are funny to deal with at 1st but the emotions are real in the long run cant say thats true for the taurus female its a game that they plan to win then walk away a winner
- —Guest the rude one
Let me laugh
- Sagittarius people aren't free spirited cheaters, they just don't know what a human is. They think a human is like a doll, made from perfect plastic with the personality of barbie and john john. If they find that imperfection that makes plastic a human they imideatelly recognise your unworthiness and seek a barbie elsewhere. They've got nazzi genitals VIP class enough for you to worth their betrayal. Taurus people you know you deserve better.
- —Guest christian
- I've been with my boyfriend, who is a taurus and I'm a sag woman, for almost a year and 4 months. Sure, he lies about the silliest things. We broke up once and got back together but we're fucking amazing now. We are so happy and I couldn't get enough. He has depression and lies about his feelings a lot because he feels like he doesn't deserve someone as good as me for him. We get each other more than anything and he's my ride or die. He's the only person I have honestly. And I never wanna lose him. I love this relationship.
- I am a Taurus woman with a Sagittarius boyfriend. We've been together for more than 3 years (3 years and 5 mos to be exact). All I can say is that, it's been hard for me. We had gone through a lot. He's very outgoing. He has a lot of friends. I also have many friends, but sometimes I get so insecure with his social life. He had cheated on me before, lied so many times to me and yet I always ended up forgiving him. I love him so much that I don't want to lose him. But there are times that he's really a jerk. Maybe Im just that strong to hold on to this relationship. On the other hand, if we're happy, we're really are. Once he's sweet, he's really sweet. We also have happy times though. I dunno. Maybe, sag are just like that. They are just so free spirited that taurus will often misinterpret or overthink things.
- —Guest Undecided
I can't give up on him
- I'm a sag girl and he is a taurus boy. We met and moved in together after the first day... Was probably the most intense relationship of my life. We're not together anymore but I still burn for him. I feel like he is my soulmatr, we constantly talk and But I already live on the other side of the world, though our comunication has gotten better it's still hard understanding his indesitions and stubborness. But inside I feel like I will never find anyone like him and I'll probably never stop loving him, even if it doesn't wotk out in the end..
- —Guest Hazel
Sag Male and Taurus Female is AMAZING
- Sagittarius male and Taurus female combinations seem to be better than Sag female and Taurus male combinations. I think it works especially well for those Taurus ladies near an Aries cusp. I have a love of excitement and travel that is balanced by a down-to-earth sensibility which is exactly what Sag men need (whether or not they realize it!). We've been good friends for 20 years and have been married for 16 years. I want some freedom as much as he does, and we have such a good time partying. He told me he loves that I always try to enjoy the moment and that we share the same sense of humor. Taurus people love to joke around and make people laugh, which perfectly complements the other jokester in the zodiac -- the Sagittarius man. He had dated a Sag and Leo female before and said they were too high maintenance and drama queens. The Aries he dated before ended up being too bossy, materialistic, self-centered and terrible with money. His words not mine.
- —Guest PropsToStars
- I am a Taurus woman been with a sag man for 2 years now ....the relationshop is not secure...one dau he tellong me he dont wanna vome home and he need space to cheat with whoever he been sleeping with one min he wanna be her
e next min he not coming home...out of the blew he told me this pass weekend in a half he dont wanna be with me left for 1 week didnt see or hear from him and we stay together and I found text message from this one girl text message like they go together or something. ..all his clothes and everything still here it's like he dont wanna take them and move out but he havent been home but 2 days out of a week I barely see him so I told him he need to come get them he say ok but dont he came home these pass two days saying he love me he wanna be with me but dont come home agaim..im sooooo good to him never cheated did everything for him im hurt so hurt cuz it seem like he wanna be with this other girl
- —Guest cookie
Sagittaurius female and stubborn Taurus
- So Ive been seeing a taurus male for about 2 - 3 months. Im very bubbly and talkative, hes quite shy and a little boring sometimes. But theres something that he does to me, the way he looks at me - I dont know. We grew apart within this time because neither of us made any effort - I told him I thought he didnt care so I left it, he told me he thought I didnt care so he did the same. I find him very hard work and sometimes negative. I feel like if this turned into a relationship he could be happy with me but theres too much about him that sucks the energy out of me. Hes judgemental, stubborn, argumentative and arrogant. I do have deep feelings for him though, maybe because I know deep down he wants love - and I love giving it. But alot of the time I feel like I dont get alot back from him, and this makes me unhappy. Everytime Im with him I never receive as much as I give. Ive spoken to him about this but he doesnt understand. Do I leave him or stay?
- —Guest ELizabeth
Sweetest Taurean Girl
- Friendship border romance. I wanna make it more but knowing myself, I might break her heart. I wanna tell her Im madly in love w/ her not just her friend w/ benefits. Our friendship is great she keeps my feet on the ground while I got my head in the clouds and I help her unwind every once in a while (in the best way possible ;), but somehow I want her w/ me wherever I go. If shes willing to step out of her comfort zone for me I wanna stay back for her too. But I dont think I can Im too wild! Should we just stay friends w/ benefits or step it up?!
- —Guest Alexander
Worth every rocky moment
- Sag gal w/Taurus guy. First 2 yrs sucked! We were on/off again all the time. He breaks it, I'm heartbroken, he chases me, I refuse. But he was always so persistent to get me back. He even proposed to me once & although I had waited two years for that moment I said no. Our relationship had to be solid w/o hang ups before I would say yes. I became jaded & couldnt care less if we were together, but no matter what i always missed him when we were apart. We always had a deep connection thats unexplainable. Still do. He says it's Bc were soul mates & that's why he calls me wifey. Bc in his eyes I'm the only girl he can't & will not live w/o. He talks of our wedding more than I do & how he wants to start a family. We're about to hit our 3 yr mark. Engaged & never been happier. He's everything you want in a man. Handy, handsome, sexy, intelligent, patient, kind, a great lover & best friend. That's how I see him anyway. They need time to grow up in a relationship. Be patient. It's worth it!
- —Guest HeCallsMeWifey