From the article: Love Match - Taurus and Sagittarius
Have you been in a Taurus-Sagittarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
- I'm a Taurus doll and my boyfriends is a sag we have been dating for only two months but we started off friends we were really great friends we had a blast together but lately have started to realize how childish he is and we argue all the time!!! Over small stuff he just doesn't know how to be serious WHAT SO EVER!!! I just wish he was on my mental level and I'm going to college and I have a job but he doesn't he does nothing with his life but he likes to act like he is hot shit!! And am I the only person that has a lying problem with Sags he lies for no reason at all! He lie about things as simple as what he ate last night!!! We way better as Friends I don't understand what went wrong ?!
- —Guest Taurus doll
it was awesome
- i'm a taurus women and i've been with a sag man for 9 years and believe it or not we have only had 3 fights and that was in the beginning of our relationship. in the beginning we were best friends always hangin out and calling eachother, he was crazy about me and then i was crazy about him later on. so i really dont understand why it says were not a good match :/
- —Guest CrazyBull
Love my taurus partner!
- I'm a sagi and my tauri partner is the BEST.!! Yes, I want to be free, go out and do things and talk with people, but that is because we like to learn from everybody and we like to cause (positive) change in this world--some people mistake it for flirting. At the same time, I love that my partner likes to stay at home and just be together. We respect each other for the strengths that are each other's weaknesses. I most love the passion that they bring to our conversations and life, even though we don't always agree, but as for me, that is what makes it exciting! There is always something to learn!! I love that I'll have crazy ideas, and he makes sure they happen. I couldn't have gotten to where I am without him. I most love our relationship because we both know at the end of the day we will have adventures together and we will be with each other forever and that is just perfect. P.S. It is disrespectful and sexist to call anyone a slut. Please don't do it.
- —Guest Carmen Gutierrez
They're really charming!
- Yes they're really charming but things get complicated after a while, I dated a sag man (he was from El Salvador, I'm from Mexico) for 5 years and I wanted to marry him but he didn't want to commit. He did display many of the sag traits and I was the typical Taurus woman, we had a lot of trouble but somehow managed... Now again I'm being charmed by another sag man (Aussie) with the experience I have I think a can manage to have a better relationship but don't really know if it will work out as he has more traits of a sag man. I've read that as a Taurus woman a Cancer man is more suitable for a long-lasting relationship-marriage but never dated one so I don't know. Hopefully Things will be better this time!!
- —Guest Patito
- I will have to agree with Guest djmane,i honestly find the sagittarians i've been through alike.Manipulative,sly,ugly,selfish.Low accompanies them.Generally any kind of sensitivity they may have comes from their selfishness.Even if you weren't actively in each other's lives and you where just observing them from afar...You would start to realize that the vibes you get are negative.Don't get me wrong,i'm not a sagi nazi.In fact,i do believe that there are kind people under this sign as well.I speak for the ones i have passed by.And even the ones you mentioned.I do have some kind of strong dislike for these people.Mainly because i can't stand how they enjoy draining you.Don't allow to anyone do this to you fellows.
- —Guest High
Definitions are opposie
- Taurus ladies!-ANd gentlemen- You are not boring,are you?Come on i know you're not ;) Your horoscope speaks crap ;) To state things straight...Me and many of you have noticed the negativity in sagittarius.The qualities their sign suggests they posses are ABSENT.And please,don't start excusing them.The garbage they carry is not worth your excuse.You give them too much,you're generous.They're happy to leave you drained.You're bright and they'll never be.An example is that they would be happy to disturb a girl (in any way) that gives them attention.You give them atention cause you're more carefree than them.He disturbs you to feel powerful and handsome.The difference between these signs is PERCEPTION.A lot of things depend from that.My advice for when you start seeing the bullshit rising?DO NOT GIVE THEM A SECOND CHANCE IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE NEED TO FIGHT A SEA OF POOP.
- —Guest Nas
- I'm a Taurean girl, met my Sag guy randomly one night at my apartment when we were all partying 8 years ago. We went to the same schools as kids, but didn't really know each other. It was love at first sight, he needed a place to live, I had a place, instant attraction. He moved in with me and we dated for over 3 years. It was TOUGH because it was a tough time in our lives and the drugs didn't help...When he went to prison I found someone else (Libra), got married, divorced him 3 days ago and ran into my Sag the SAME day in our hometown. Once again, instant attraction and we have been in lala land together ever since. It's been over 8 years now and we are still madly deeply in love. He is tired of the carefree lifestyle and ready to settle down, and there his taurus girl was. =)
- —Guest Some Taurus Girl
S gets my tick of approval
- We, are the ying&yang. Which was great for this Taurus Boi. We, were soulmates. Lasted over eleven year's. Sure we had our problems. But we were both switched on sexually and, romantically. We, although apart for over twenty years now still have a flame burning for each other.
- —Guest boiwonders
Want him back
- I've been with my sag man for 7 yrs & married for 1 yr...i just recently called it quits until I read this and now I want him back. He was great & very loyal, yes we argued but he's my bestfriend and I miss him...he wants a 6 month break now and I'm devo, he'll always be the best. We have 3 kids and I can't do it without him:( I just want him back, they truly are the best!
- —Guest my soul mate 4eva
DO NOT ...
- These two signs should never mix - ever. Sag people in general are manipulative and very selfish and delusional and have major addiction problems. They cannot be trusted to tell the truth; even to themselves and never realize it because they do not see reality. I often wonder what they see when they look in the mirror because it is definitely NOT normal reality. They WANT to be the way they portray themselves to be but are really the exact opposite. I always tell them to consider what they think is right and then do the exact opposite and they will be doing the right thing! I think that is why most Sag love Taurus. As Sag age they realize Taurus are exactly what they need but they are only able to emulate what they see ... Sag try to make themselves out to be more than they are ... they are legends in their own minds. Although they believe they are generous etc. it is usually the Taurus who pays,Literally and figuratively. Sag are very charming but many more fish in the sea. Go fishing
- —Guest Taurus shrink
it can work
- I'm a Taurus girl in-love with a Sag. man though we have lots of misunderstanding,we find ourselves needing ,missing each other. I love him despite the differences and he says I'm perfect for him to be his wife. I'm not sure what the future will bring but I can say,Sag man satisfy me in many ways:)
- —Guest glen
In it for the long haul
- I'm a taurus and my husband is a sag. We've been together almost 10 years and married almost 7. I dated a sag before him so I was prepared but it was a bit rocky in the beginning. Once we fell in love it was amazing. We've recently hit a rough patch because communication stopped and we stopped making an effort to meet each other's needs as our needs are so different. It's very hard but it's worth it. It takes a lot of work, more than I thought. You have to be able to give and take and you have to be accepting of each other's flaws. As long as there is a mutual respect, the relationship can flourish.
- —Guest E
He is the light of my life!
- I am a Sag woman and am dating a Libra man. At first glance I knew there was something about him I had to get to know. So we became buddies of a certain kind under the condition neither of us fell in love with the other. Needless to say that didnt work out so well but it was all for the best. He brings out the best in me and I in him. He teaches me to think before I act and I teach him to take a chance from time to time. If people didnt know any better they would think we were married and the best part is that when we enter any place together we make people jealous with how happy we are to be in one anothers company :) He truely is the best man I ever met and more sags should go fo this sensitive wonder of a person that Libras can be
- —Guest happily inlove sag gal
Is It So...
- I've been With A libra for a Year And Some Months and we have ups and down bt still feel like we get along well and Im The Sagittarius bt Some Things are Switched Im more plan ahead she more Spare of the moment
- —Guest Truuu !
sag are hoes
- My sag gf actually told me she intend to go overseas for work because of her boss decision and she is fine being the only female there and staying in an accommodation with a bunch of male colleagues. I am so dumping this sl*t! Good thing is I am good looking and wouldn't have a problem getting another gf. Fxxx my taurus loyalty and dedication. I need to get rid of this sag prostitute and get back on my feet.
- —Guest taurus
1-15 of 89Next