Have you been in a Taurus-Gemini relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
An intake from a Gemini Man and Taurus W
- Hey, so I am a Gemini man (26) and have been dating a Taurus woman (26) for about 4 months and I have to say I feel hooked in Some type of way. We started off as a fling, sex is the best Ive had with out a doubt, even comparing to an Aries woman and a Leo woman. She actually knows how to keep up with what I do, when it comes to even talking and communicating with each other. She has shown me certain things about life that I couldn't grasp, as to being more financially stable, since I cant stand still and always looking forward to hang out with my boys (which consist of hitting a new club in NYC or bar). She does respect me and give me the space I need, surprisingly... Yes, we Gemini men have a thing in looking at other woman, the thing is we like to see and appreciate other woman as well(We cant help but look). I can not lie and Ive been very lucky in love and getting into small relationships, and Ive been heartbroken before which makes it very hard for me to ever open up and think abo
- —Guest Hector04t
my long distance Taurus man
- Well im a gemini woman and I met my taurus man in an intersting way. So under the circumstances I didnt take it seriously. As we began to talk more and more I felt my self falling in love with him. Even through our 11 hour time difference he keeps me coming back. He texts me all the time even when its 4 in the morning out there and I do the same....and the sexual pleasure its even amazing from such a distance. It's almost like a fantasy. I cant stop thinking of him he us truley the sweetest man I know..even thie I have major trust issues he doesn't make me worry which is a surprise. Hes offerd to fly to me many times across the country...we talk over the phone and live chat so yes I know hes real haha. But idk is it to good to be true..?
- —Guest sexygemgirl
- Story continuation
I told her before we broke up, never love anyone else as much as she did me. i see her once in a while I think she listened to that statement because i am always aware of her "new bf". why does she always resort to other men that are looser and she knows that, rather then trying to find someone decent and take my place? The thing is I kno she loves me still, she tells me she does, but she also tells me shes not ready for a serious relationship because shes only 19. She is still very flighty. thoughtout the 5 years of knowin her, i feel that she still wants to give me a chance because when were good, we are great the best can be! i love her even tho she pisses me off of wanting more attention but i love when she holds me tight and lets me kno that im the best out here.
its a give or take situation, should i just work on mylife and try to imprve myslef as i promised her before we broke up or should i stop hopin she will love again as much as i use to
- Story continuation
Tht summer i let her kno i wanted something more, so yes obvi that led to us making love to eachother ect. We were bestfriends but also lovers, there was no line anyone could draw between us. I would say out of the 7 days in the week 6 days we spent together and one day apart. We loved eacher, I took her on dates, spend loads of time with her everything. After 2 years my mother found out we were in somewhat of a relationship which made our relationship status from a ultimate high to a low.. Ever since weve been friends but right now are in no position to date becasue were still young, and we have a relationship standard we always want the best and be on that high level of love and affection from each other. RIght now I know shes sad, we are in and out of eachothers life, maybe this is for a positive outcome. Her moms family still respects me which is great because ive never done anything to her, we had a few intense fights but i guess it comes with the baggage.
- Story continuation
I would just go with the flow & say nothing. I would always ask myself why are u doing this to yourself, but i realized it was because i liked her, I caught feelings. Following school year, she went to a differnt school, sometimes i would skip last period to see her on fridays. then i would call her & she if she was available to hangout. she really didnt pay attention to me but when she did it was amazing because we are totally different we like the same intrest but we have a total differnt lifestyle. Throughout everything we've been thru out friendship has grown immensly. We would get introuble by our parents & someway or another we would get each other out of it ect. from there over time with multiple tease my gem started to love me. I swear this love was intense, it was something as a taurus she kept me excited to see her. Personal experience with me being a taurus, i dont show emotional feelings to others unless inlove but it takes alot.
- Hi I am a taurus girl, my bestfriend/lover is a gemini girl. We met in highschool, she sat next to me in science class. That year of school we were somewhat friends, we just hung out at lunch never payed attention to eachother. Few months in we started hanging out after school i grew feelings for her because she was different. I was neverous she wasnt into me because she had a boyfriend. After that I started calling her more often and chilling. That same year she left and moved to the staates for 6 months. i was crushed. I use to hope she would come back sooner then expected. She would call her most nights we would talk for hours, from there we grew just as friends. Finally she came back and she called me & said come see me so i literally droped what i was doing & rushed to see the girl that made me excited. I felt like i wasted my time seeing her, because she was only allowed to stay for a few minutes. Everytime i delt with her it always felt like a tease, i didnt like it
Gemini man Taurus woman
- I am Taurus woman he is gemini .We have been together for 1year.I am so lucky that i got him..He is so loving caring.He understand me very well.we never fight
- —Guest Aparna
im a gemini woman with a Taurus man
- He's so great in bed and very open minded i never felt like i couldn't have sex with any one else until him and before him i kissed gorges men but felt sick like i want to throw up f
- —Guest minsushi
could not be closer to the truth!
- I'm a Taurus and my boyfriend of 7 yrs is a Gemini. This fits us to a T. We have stuck it out but it has not by any means been easy. Upside is we have learned so much!
- —Guest lynn
me gemini him taurus
- met this guy we became friends and one night we kissed but everything changed between us for the bad and he is ignoring me and I am just falling for him for the past 2 years
- —Guest gemini
He was sweet but not for me.
- I'm a Taurus girl, he was a Gemini. I tried dating him 3 times in a period of 3 months. He seemed promising, except for the constant flip-flopping about what he wanted and how he felt. I'm not trying to get married again (was married for 6 years to Mr. Impossible), I just don't want to waste any time with yet another impossible person. He actually is extremely shy and not very talkative at all, and I like to go out and socialize way more than him. So we are not "typical" of our signs, but his flip-flopping was so extreme that last Saturday he asked me repeatedly if I was going to be his, then 3 days later told me (via text mind you) he's not ready for anything serious, after I had entertained (i.e., reassured him) his petty jealousy over a male friend I have for FOUR days straight. So I just started laughing and let it go. This was my first experience with a Gemini. I doubt they're all like this; this person is just extremely odd.
- —Guest Perplexed
My other half
- When I met my gemini she was (and is) everything that I was not and captivated me with her accelerated and nomadic energy. Needless to say I was atracted to her like a magnet and for matters of the universe she was drawn to me as well. Today even tho clearly oppoisites I could not b happier. She's a wonder to me that keeps me always curious and renewed. And cherishes the stabilizing effect I bring into her life. My other half. :)
- —Guest RFerdez
me flightygemini girl with my stabletaur
- I m a flighty gemini who has known my taurus friend since fith grade.I have grown to Like Like him ever since we reconected he is sweet,funny has His down skills and Old School Like me.I find we are of kindred spirit and he is crazy Like me in a zanny way.I find him refreshing and Honest.
- —Guest Jennifer
Meant to be?
- My Gemini & I have been together for about three months, so the relationship is still fresh & new & exciting. Despite this, we are both convinced that we could be soulmates. There was an immediate attraction from both of us. Oddly enough, I, the Taurus, was the one who initiated flirtatious conversation & first made it clear that I was interested. My Gemini is in fact relatively shy. Although he is nearly always busy with one project or another, being an architecture major & employed at two restaurants, we have thus far found a way to find time together. I do find myself incredibly frustrated with his hectic schedule but I know that he loves me, & he shows it. I do tend to rush relationships & this has already come up with him, but instead of being intimidated, he stays & encourages me to give it time. We discuss our future & plan on moving in together maybe a year into the relationship, if we last. I love him very much & I know that even if our romance doesn't last our friendship will
- —Guest Hopeful Taurus
Finding Our Way
- I am a Gemini "Stem" (stud/femme), and she is a Taurus Femme. We have been friends for over 7 months and recently decided to take it to the next level and begin dating. I find my Taurus to be very secretive and allusive. I function through communication and am often very liberal in my thinking except when it comes to sharing my mate. I don't feel like I an trust her although I feel like she has the potential. We recently got into an argument, and she completely shut down until I gave her space and tried again with the same calm demeanor. She's very sensitive, and I have a tendency to speak frankly and without thinking which I foresee to cause some issues. How do I get to the point to where I can trust her and truly open up? The only answer I come up with is to give this time to develop, wait, and see. I feel like this could be something special, but I have a lot of red flags going up, especially when it comes to her crazy Virgo ex.
- —Guest Gem Stem