Have you been in a Taurus-Gemini relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
- Story continuation
I told her before we broke up, never love anyone else as much as she did me. i see her once in a while I think she listened to that statement because i am always aware of her "new bf". why does she always resort to other men that are looser and she knows that, rather then trying to find someone decent and take my place? The thing is I kno she loves me still, she tells me she does, but she also tells me shes not ready for a serious relationship because shes only 19. She is still very flighty. thoughtout the 5 years of knowin her, i feel that she still wants to give me a chance because when were good, we are great the best can be! i love her even tho she pisses me off of wanting more attention but i love when she holds me tight and lets me kno that im the best out here.
its a give or take situation, should i just work on mylife and try to imprve myslef as i promised her before we broke up or should i stop hopin she will love again as much as i use to
- Story continuation
Tht summer i let her kno i wanted something more, so yes obvi that led to us making love to eachother ect. We were bestfriends but also lovers, there was no line anyone could draw between us. I would say out of the 7 days in the week 6 days we spent together and one day apart. We loved eacher, I took her on dates, spend loads of time with her everything. After 2 years my mother found out we were in somewhat of a relationship which made our relationship status from a ultimate high to a low.. Ever since weve been friends but right now are in no position to date becasue were still young, and we have a relationship standard we always want the best and be on that high level of love and affection from each other. RIght now I know shes sad, we are in and out of eachothers life, maybe this is for a positive outcome. Her moms family still respects me which is great because ive never done anything to her, we had a few intense fights but i guess it comes with the baggage.
- Story continuation
I would just go with the flow & say nothing. I would always ask myself why are u doing this to yourself, but i realized it was because i liked her, I caught feelings. Following school year, she went to a differnt school, sometimes i would skip last period to see her on fridays. then i would call her & she if she was available to hangout. she really didnt pay attention to me but when she did it was amazing because we are totally different we like the same intrest but we have a total differnt lifestyle. Throughout everything we've been thru out friendship has grown immensly. We would get introuble by our parents & someway or another we would get each other out of it ect. from there over time with multiple tease my gem started to love me. I swear this love was intense, it was something as a taurus she kept me excited to see her. Personal experience with me being a taurus, i dont show emotional feelings to others unless inlove but it takes alot.
- Hi I am a taurus girl, my bestfriend/lover is a gemini girl. We met in highschool, she sat next to me in science class. That year of school we were somewhat friends, we just hung out at lunch never payed attention to eachother. Few months in we started hanging out after school i grew feelings for her because she was different. I was neverous she wasnt into me because she had a boyfriend. After that I started calling her more often and chilling. That same year she left and moved to the staates for 6 months. i was crushed. I use to hope she would come back sooner then expected. She would call her most nights we would talk for hours, from there we grew just as friends. Finally she came back and she called me & said come see me so i literally droped what i was doing & rushed to see the girl that made me excited. I felt like i wasted my time seeing her, because she was only allowed to stay for a few minutes. Everytime i delt with her it always felt like a tease, i didnt like it
Gemini man Taurus woman
- I am Taurus woman he is gemini .We have been together for 1year.I am so lucky that i got him..He is so loving caring.He understand me very well.we never fight
- —Guest Aparna
im a gemini woman with a Taurus man
- He's so great in bed and very open minded i never felt like i couldn't have sex with any one else until him and before him i kissed gorges men but felt sick like i want to throw up f
- —Guest minsushi
Gemini man Taurus woman
- Run run as far as you can don't listen to those ppl up there in the chat they got there minds twisted We are not compatible and if you try to force it will make both of you go nuts lol RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. RUUUUUN
- —Guest drew
I'm dating a Tartus
- My boyfriend and I are happy with each other and I'm a Gemini and he is a Tartus and we been bestfriends since my sophmore year in high school and had a crush on him since I first met him.
- —Guest Sierra
Taurus woman married to Gemini boy
- Not a good relationship at all. Married for 8 years and been together 10 years....and 2 kids later I am drained and ready to get this over with. I cant say All gemini's are bad...however my husband and I are really aren't compatible.
- —Guest Kai
Gemini woman with Taurus male
- So I've been talking to a Taurus do quite sometime now it's so magical he knows exactly what to say and he's always there for me but I'm afraid that by me being a gemini I love and fall in love easily that he might hurt me ! Plus he's really attractive and all the girls love him ! I get jealous easily and by him being charming it puts me in a position where I don't know how to deal with my feelings I think the best thing to do at this poor to avoid from getting hurt is separate my self from him a bit. I could be making my self to available for him and so I have to be distant . After all it's all about the chase !!!
- —Guest Gemofall
Taurus Woman & Gemini Man
- We have been married for over 3 years. Being married to a Gemini man is like being in a roller coaster. He constantly changes his mind, which drives me crazy. Sometimes I would like stability. For me being a Taurus I am a jealous person. I do not like him talking to other women and he tries to make me happy, but I am stubborn. I like to stay at home and he likes to go out. This gives us space. I feel we do argue a lot, but we also have our moments. When we try new things together it's great. He relaxes me when I'm stressed and reminds me to look at the positive. Sex is great, and Geminis can be taught to be sensual, but they have to be willing. Overall, lots of arguments, but never a dull loving moment. I love him.
- —Guest Flower54
Didn't expect this from a Gemini
- I have been with my Gemini boyfriend for 2 years. I am a Taurus. He was actually the one showed a lot of interest in me. He kept chasing me even though I would turn him down or reject him. He kept at it til finally I grew feelings for him. He is always more affectionate than me. He is always the one kissing me, hugging me, holding me, and being cuddley. While I am just chilled and kick back, not being to affectionate. Seems ironic right? Cause usually Tauren women are physically affentionate. His friends would even point out and make fun of him about how much he smoothered me and how calm I was. The way he talks to me is beautiful. He tells me that I am beautiful and that he loves me everyday. He always wants to be with me even if we are not doing anything. I thought Gemini men were flip floppy about their feelings. But when me and him got serious he made it more than obvious he loved me. Emoitionally and physically. I never thought someone would give me this much love & affection.
- —Guest TaurusAtHeart
- My Gem husband and I have been together 10 yrs. He is a good hardworking man, the best father and good husband. I feel as though he doesn't meet my needs sometimes emotionally. However I think this because I am extremely needy and he doesn't have the patience for that. When I'm not being the needy stubborn, emotional brat that I admit that I am, things go smoothly. Yet, I end up getting weary of letting things slide and NEED affection and we end up arguing. He spoils me and can never tell me no when it comes to material things. He can never be home during a weekend, he gets bored and can't sit still. I'm a home body, but I can appreciate the adventure sometimes. We have a very passionate relationship both when we argue and make love. Sex is always amazing and we are still attracted to each other. We make a good team when we rememberer the others needs. I think think us Taurus women just need to stop being needy, so emotional and over thinking things if we want to be happy with our gem.
- —Guest Taurus Wife
- I'm a Taurus female and my husband of course is a Gemini... I thank we are great together cause of how we where raise.... both my parents are giminis.... and His dad is a Taurus... I guess u can say since we was raise with them... we have some of them in us...so it wasn't hard for us to get along.... and know what our needs was.... because it was already in us to get along.. so no complaints in this department
- —Guest Taurus girl 101
Love of My Life
- I am a gemini woman and my husband is a taurus. We have been together for almost 17 years and have been married for almost 3. He is the most stubborn person I know and he says the same of me, we have had our shares of ups and downs but when it is all said and done we can't imagine life w/o the other. He gives me stability and security and I am highly affectionate and constantly opening him up to new things. We are best friends and are beautifully blessed!
- —Guest Geminifly