Taurus Male- Libra Male
- I, a libra, dated a Taurus for two months. I loved him and I do believe that he was the love of my life... Although things were rocky at times, I believe that he was in a bad state of mind and listened too much to his friends. Around the time of splitting, we had not communicated very well and he had some things that I took to heart... I miss him, but I cannot do heartaches all the time.
- —Guest Librarian
She's too much
- hi im a taurus male, and i think my partner libra is too social with other people, i mean too much talking with so called BFF's, well the worst part is theyre all boys. since we first date, i thought to myself that getting jealous is not my forte, yet now its kinda gettin in my nerves. well thats my share, goodluck with your compatibilities folks!
- —Guest EL TORO
- I am a Libra women and I'm dateing a Taurus guy for 5 years. Our relationship was good and the rocky. He is my everything and even tho we have been thought some stuff he still love me and I love him. I will not be the same if we break up. I wouldn't want it any other way. Me for him and I for him
- —Guest kamora
I've overwhelmed my Taurus man
- I'm a Libra and have been in a 2-1/2 year relationship with a Taurus man. Just finished a delightful holiday season with him but I think I've overwhelmed him. He's pushing me away from him and it really hurts. He's so jealous, always thinks I want to be with other men. I've never given him a reason but I am a friendly person, involved in lots of things. I don't know how to stop his jealousy but I have shown and told him in every way that he's the man for me. But I'm afraid I'm not the right woman for him and for my own sake must find a way to move on emotionally....
- —Guest Vera
TAURUS WOMAN AND LIBRA MAN
- I AM A TAURUS WOMAN AND I AM KIND OF SEEING A LIBRA MAN, WE HAVE BEEN TALKING FOR BOUT 2 1/2 MONTHS AND I AM SO CRAZY ABOUT HIM WE ENJOY EACH OTHER COMPANY FEELINGS CAME SO FAST IT KIND OF SCARED US DIDNT KNOW WERE THESE FEELINGS WERE COMING FROM BUT THE ONLY THING IS HE HAVE HIS BABEMAMA AND I GUESS THINGS ARE GOING BAD BUT I DONT KNOW MY PROBLEM IS I DONT KNOW HOW TO LET GO BECAUSE I ALREADY HURT BEHIND THE SISUATION AND I AM NOT BOUT TO SIT BACK AND WAIT TO SEE IF THINGS WILL WORK BETWEEN THEM BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO LET GO I WANT WHAT I WANT AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY THAT I CANT GET IT, HE IS VERY CHARMING AND THE MOST IMPORTANT WE ARE FRIENDS WE TALK LAUGH HAVE DEEP CONVERSATION ITS JUST CRAZY CUZ DUE TO THE SISUATION AT HAND I DONT KNOW IF WE WILL BE TOGETHER AND I DONT WANT TO LEAVE AND I MISS A GOOD THING OR STAY AND THERE WILL BE NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THIS TUNNEL...LIFE SUCKS!!!!!!!!
- —Guest LATOIYA CUMMINGS
taurus guy liking a libra
- well im a taurus and i have a huge crush on this girl thats a libra of course but its weird im not sure if she has the same feelings for me i mean i feel like she likes me cause she what i think flirts with me but shes also a very flirtasiouse girl so i dont know what she feels for me, i honestly dont have the gutts to tell her how i feel im always sending her hints that i like her but she doesnt seem to get it and sometimes i think shes sending me suttle hints that she likes me but i dont know what to do!?
- —Guest andy
- Im a taurus woman and he was a libra male. When I say dog I mean dog with a capital D. He thought too much of himself and lied about everything. He cursed me out when I use to catch him in is lies. I could be done caught him lying and he would look me in my face and still lie. This is not to say that all libra men are know good just the one I met. On the other hand he was very charming!!!!
- —Guest Lovely lady
- I have this friend who is a bit of a fuck budy of mine. He is a Libra and I am a Taurus. Whenever we try to make a real relationship out of what we have. It fails, I really like this person but I don't know whether to keep being fuck buddies or move on and find someone else.
- —Guest Awesomeness
Taurus Woman-Libra Man
- I dated a Libra man years ago and he was very sweet to me. He was a bit immature for his age but it also helped me to loosen up and not be so 'stiff' all the time. Ultimately that relationship didn't last because I got homesick and moved 2000 miles away from California back east. However, I am now about 14 years older and wiser and interested in a new Libra man. I have met him online in a dating site and so far, we have had nothing but great conversations. We meet up for the first time next week and I am very excited to meet him. I feel as if I have known him for a lifetime but haven't seen him in many years. I am hoping for the best in this new relationship. Everything I have read so far has been pretty good. It just takes compromise and a willingness to work at it. But doesn't EVERY relationship require work? Also, to Josh: I'm sorry to see that you had a bad experience with 3 different Bull ladies. But to answer your question, no, not all Taurus women lie like that. : )
- —Guest Angie
- Hi im a libra bady dady a taurus the beggins are always great but tarus are stubborn people who lend towards thier own thinkging they will hurt you deeply if you are not the kinda mate that there looking for very toug but soft people and strong on there opion
- —Guest Sexy mea
libra and taurus
- i been messing with this boy for a year and 3 months i met him when i was 17 and he was 20 in the beginning our relationship was going good until december he started to treat me like i was an outside i would text him he would never txt me bck never answer my calls i really like him a lot words cant even explain it he has a bby and a bbymama he trips on me when i txt him and his bbymama be around
- I love my taurus very much I have since we met cause hes so sweet an so into me an he trys an thats all I need but our personalitys are so dif an it was straining at first but commincation is the key an hes a great listener it helps to watch your tone to an to be incredibly blunt but I am just so happy
- —Guest Ayarye
Taurus Woman Vs. Libra Man
- Well, All of this is interesting, to say the least, but i dont really beleive that these signs have anything to do with a great relationship! My love and I have a great relationship, we talk, about everthing, and allow each other to have there on opinion! and the sex is out of this world. Thats because we are not shy people. I ask and he fulfills the wish and vise versa. Getting married this September! We both are flirts! but respect each other! He was raised just like I was; by two people who taught us about , values, morals, love and respect! And hes my best friend~!!!
- —Guest Ultimate Taurus
Taurus Woman and Libra Man
- My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year and it has been an emotional roller coaster ride. This described us perfectly! As much as I want to fight my insecurities, his 'harmless' flirting habits can push my buttons in a bad way. It takes a lot of trust and compromise. If we could take away the confounding variables, we would be perfect. However, life is not like that and it's a battle since we do not perceive things the same way. But, the important aspect of our relationship is that we try to make compromises to make each other happy.
- —Guest Sheila
taurus man libra women
- well i dated a tauras for seven months.we started off great.now we are having problems with trust issues,i love my taurus.probley want find any other like him,he makes me feel good.he's just very stubborn in very jealous.and good at hiding his feelings.even though he know that he's hurting in the inside.well im hurt to.thats why we been goin through these problems.i want to make things right.if he dont submit to me then i know that me been ah libra.i want ever talk to him again.its ah matter of time till i give up on lovin him.im praying to god that he submits to me.and let me know how he really feels about me,if not he's gonna miss me trust me.i hope that he realizes before i decide to let go.my heart want let me move on at dis moment.i know he really needs me.and im a kindhearted loving romantic very romantic person.i just hope that we make up very soon,i know how us libra women can be after bein hurt and heartbroken,im hopin that he realizes what im worth.
- —Guest cutiepie