Pisces - Taurus apart.
- I'm a Pisces girl. Was married to a Taurus for 30 years. We got divorced a year ago because of his adulteress behavior. We still love each other very much, but the hurt and disappointment of knowing that I was not his one and only, brought the marriage to its knees to a very painful end. If you find the love of your life, don't destroy it.
- Im a Pisces woman with a Taurus male the instAnt we met each other we fell in love. He is sweet caring supportive helpful and amazing we don't fight our relationship is basically perfect. He is a part of my soul and we do pretty much everything together. We have been together over 3 years happily engaged the two of us can't wait to get our own place together and get married :) he is the best thing that has ever happened to me
- —Guest Kitty
He da one
- It's been crazy so far everything that's happened between us, but I can't lie the connection between us is binding. I've had previous relationships and none of them even come close to the feelings I have for him. I'm a pisces girl and finding the right one is like a life fantasy just waiting on my other half and with him it's all too surreal. I try not to get my hopes up so high in fear of being let down or something terrible happening but to my amazement he is everything I have ever dreamed of. He is attentive, caring, sweet, hard-working, sensible, funny, jealous (sometimes but it's too cute), protective, stable, and most of all possibly the love of my life. For the small time we spent broken up it felt like a piece of me was missing, like the light in my life completely turned off. It was a very sad period he was the one that got away. Now that he's back I don't want to lose him and his love. I'm hooked on my Tauris man! Hopefully I'll be his wife one day because he's the ONE FOR ME
- —Guest badgalpisces
- I'm a 25 year old Pisces woman and I've been in love with my Taurus male since I was 14 years old. We never got into a serious fight and he was always supportive of me even though I went off to college and he decided to tamper with the streets. In 2009 he got sent away to prison and unfortunately was given a lengthy sentence for a crime he had no involvement in. I've written and visited him since. People wonder why I invest myself with a guy in such a tough situation but they have no clue that my guy isn't just any. I fell in love with him from the first moment we met and he shared his McDonalds chicken nuggets with me. He is a strong, masculine, sincere and loves me passionately and against all odds has remained honest and open with me. He tells me things I only thought a woman could hear in the movies and he's watched me grow beautifully into a woman as I have watched him grow. I'm not sure what the future holds but I want to spen the rest of my life with him. Pray for him.
- —Guest Honey b
Love my Pisces
- This could not have been more perfect for my husband and me. I can promise that this was like reading a print our of our personalities. I'm so happy I found my best friend and even more ecstatic about the deeper level of connections we have made on an emotional and physical level.
- —Guest Sarah
So far, Perfect
- I am Pisces woman and my guy is the Taurus and we are both 24. It has been the best relationship of my life although we've have been having long distance relationship till now but we are working something out and hopefully we are together by this Christmas. He is absolutely sweet, caring and gentle. Long distance can be very difficult. He can get very jealous but I do admit sometimes enjoy his puppy jealousies because it shows how much he cares. For a pisces and as much as I love him, I can be very abusive (verbally) maybe because I have a scorpio mother. He never once retaliated. Never once has he touched a single hair or cursed back at me all those times I have been when we have arguments. And he always tells me this- Once I decided this is it, this is it for me and and theres nothing else I want. and you are the one for me. I melt whenever he says that. I had a bad relationship with Scorpio before so I have trust issues but he really does make me feel secure and loved. He proposed:
- Im a Pisces Female . My Boyfriend is a Taurus . November 11 Makes a year for us . This is more than love , its more than real . He is my heart and soul . We're like one . We think a like act a like . He's always picking me up when i fall and Im always comforting him when he needs it . The sex is Beyond Awesome!! Our comunication level is too . I truly believ he is the one for me . I wouldnt trade him for the world . It's REAL :)
- —Guest Neshia
Taurus F & Pisces M= Passion
- The true love of my life is a Pisces. Spending 7 years together (the majority of our twenties), we learned things passionately together, both the good and the bad. Stagnation is true in this case. Interesting that this notes the propensity towards hedonism. Very true in my specific relationship. I was constantly told there was no "off switch" for us -- meaning that two pleasure seekers have a difficult time saying no to one anothers indulgences.
- —Guest Missa
my pisces girlfriend
- im a taurus female and my girlfriend is pisces and our relationship is beautiful and amazing. we're open a 100%. our sex is romantic and filled with pure ecstasy .. we both believe we'll be together forever.
- —Guest lainamae
- Ive been living with my taurus girl for 4 years now and we take out the best of each other. Our relationship is awsome we can talk about anything openly and sexually wow its like a trip through the galaxies its an awsome combination
- —Guest Picis1981
The confused relationship...
- I Male (Taurus), & she is (Pisces), well Its nt new but im of 15 years... and she is also my age only. In school she is much famous.... I was famous for numbers of gf... The day one of my friend challenge me to make her ur Gf so i challenged him in 1 week she will be mine.. that day it self i purposed her after 3 day she replay me u r serious i told yes... before i was fail in task shy told me 'YES'!!! and i won the challenge but i cant left her she was so caring & she was ill of some regular tablets she told me about that... so i dont wanted to hurt her... she was not regular in tablets i use to shout, nd made regular in tablets... slowly slowly she was in my life all over... Its Oct 2012, 11 month is over of our relationship... a big problem is that she is muslim & i m Hindu but wat can i do she is became my life i know im much smaller for this decision But i will marry to her only... I m more then much happy with her... My Baccha!!!
- —Guest TalkSs
- hmmm, where do I begin anyways im a taurus babe & I REALLY like pisces boy .. we talk and such we've dated on & off but I seem to cant get over him :'( I broke up with him because he always seem to be with other chicks behind my back, whats a relationship if your pleased by other girls. till this day idk if ill ever be able to love him again ido but we aint togeather i miss him & wish he knew id stay faithful the whole time except when my heart got broke I WANT PISCES BAACK!
- —Guest LOMA
- Pisces are liars? If you date one and they are unsure of themselves... look out nothing but problems. Involved many women and not trust worthy but great liars so pay attention.
- —Guest Sameyamia
I Love Him So Much
- I am a Taurus female falling for Pisces male. I've been through a terrible relationship with my ex that was Leo and it turned out terrible. Lets say we are now enemies. Then I met my friend. To me he was just my friend but i wouldn't ever thought I'd fall deep for him. I got close to him and we started to talk, exchanged numbers and now we are close. We couldn't date because he was in a relationship. I was sad. He is such a sweetheart and listens to everything I have to say. He recently broke up with his girlfriend and I've never seen him So devastated. I try my best to make him feel better. Even after his break- up I told him that I liked him and he was interested in me too, but wasn't ready for a relationship. I'm still praying that we go out and that all works well. Because I really love him and I hope he would feel the same for me.
- —Guest No More Evil
my first experience with a pisces
- I believe 100% that Tauruses are compatible with Pisces. I'm a Taurus and my first experience with a Pisces was great. We had so much chemistry and the sex was great. I would to love another Pisces to be compatible with
- —Guest mj