Complement each other
- I am a Pisces woman in a long distance relationship with a Taurus man. I am incredibly happy (though of course I can't wait until we can be together again). We are both loyal and value stability and we're both in it for the long run. He is able to reassure me and make my insecurities disappear. He brings some practicality to my life and I think I bring some inspiration to his. Sex is very satisfying as we both genuinely care about pleasing each other and we're both versatile in bed. He is more concerned with material things than I am but I accept that difference. Actually, for the first time, I am able to accept all differences and have no desire to change him or impose any of my values on him. I just let it flow. He makes me feel safe and he and loved. And once I let him know about something I'm unhappy with, he takes steps to correct the problem. We are friends and lovers. This may be the one.
- —Guest dolphingirl
Taurus F, Pisces M
- We are living proof that the combination of these two signs (at least the T female and P male) are soulmates. I am also 10yrs older than my Pisces guy, which may help (the bull needs some time to mellow). We met, fell instantly in love, got engaged, and got married...all in 10 months. People think its crazy, until they meet us and spend any amount of time with us. We are "the" couple to our friends. We understand each other, love and adore each other, help each other through the bad times, and know when to give each other space. He is my hero, my best friend, and the sweetest man I have ever met. Sure, we each have our moments, but we have never had a single fight. We do not have to force this relationship... we honestly WANT to make the other as happy as possible, and so our actions correlate with that. This is my dream man, and we will be "the" couple others think of when they think of true love. It is a great cosmic connection.
- —Guest Sheena
Taurus girl, broke up with Pisces
- I have to say I was happy for the most part & I was very much in love. It was slow to begin with, we didn't rush anything. I waited a year to tell him how much I cared. But he didn't feel the same way, I realised it a little too late. I dumped him instantly, a hair-trigger moment. I somewhat regret it at times. I enjoyed the intimate dinners & time spent together. I do think he didn't appreciate me. I would cook for him & try to take care of him ...this seemed to annoy him. I gave so much time, energy, and I did try to spoil him with gifts which also annoyed him at times. But he was clever and enjoyed many of the topics I did. He was cultured as well, shame I didn't break up with him sooner because being heart broken sucks. If he ever was annoyed with me he never showed it, and we never fought. Not a single argument to be honest. But even if we didn't fight, he did take me for granted.
- —Guest Sarah
My future Wife
- I am a Taurus female. I'm outgoing, stubborn, passionate and dating my girlfriend who's a Pisces. I have had a crush on her since sixth grade and when she confessed to me, I thought it was too good to be true. It has since then been high haven 24/7. She tells me all the time how she can't wait till schools over and it's only me and her. I really do love her and have been saving to make sure that me and her live a comfortable life. I just love her
- —Guest taurus
- Well for me its going good so far with my Taurus-pisces relationship but we're distance apart and that the only problem.But i'm fine until he comes,i'm in love with him and i'm being faithful to him
- —Guest silkkiana
My not so great experience
- So I was with a taurus man and it was a bad experience, we had nothing in common because I'm artistic, fun, explorer, like to laugh and have a great time, and he was so boring and just too serious. I'm not interested in material stuff and he is, were very different in humor and he was too insecure and jealous. NEVER AGAIN!
- —Guest Lulu
Still looking for an exception.
- I've known many a Taurus and I have yet to find the exception to the rule of a Taurus that isn't totally self-indulged. They have a difficult time empathizing with others, and are constantly self-analyzing and self-depreciating. I am a pisces with a Taurus moon, ironically. Ive had friends that are tauruses, but could never find myself attracted to a Taurus. I've been on dates with them, as they are usually attractive looking and well mannered, but after a closer inspection, a playful remark can turn into a "what-is-that-supposed-to-mean" argument. (It meant nothing. Lighten up and stop taking yourself so seriously). I also find them to be stingy with their money; spending it all on their own lavish needs and whining at the thought of giving it to anyone else. I consistently have covered bills at lunch with Taurus girls that "didn't bring enough money" in their designer handbag. They need advice, constant affirmation, money, things. Theyll suck the life out of you! Next, please!!
- —Guest Aquamarine
- I'm a sucker for Tauruses! I dont know how that happens but almost all the men I'm drawn to are Tauruses. I got involved with one again ant it's the most serious and closest to a relationship I've been into. He's great but he's someone like a Pisces too. I was reluctant because it was somewhat complicated. Oh but I know I will always love him.
- —Guest TrueBluePisces
- my first love was a taurus in college. i wish i knew then that he'd be the only man i would ever truly love! it's been 10 years, and i still love him. we were too young then for how deep our love was, but maybe now? i think we have both changed now, but i will cherish those moments forever. he was caring, loving, and we had a great mental connection
- —Guest pisces love
My Taurus experience.
- Im a male pisces,i dated another male man, and he was a taurus,we started off great! We had dreams together,talked all the time,etc then later on things changed unfortunatly.he started to faid away from me,i never understood why,but he sayed things that hurt me alot,so I felt like was making up excuses to be out of the relationship becuase of someone els,we still keep in contact even though hes with someone els,i still love him alot! I tried to cut tides with him completely,but its kinda hard.he tells me he he will never stop loving me, and still cares about me.and we will get back together in time, do I believe? Hmmmm you never know. Im open to it.but at the same time dont want to get back in the same experience again, but I love tauruses overall...lol sweet and sensitive people warm.haerted people.strong aswell lol
- —Guest Nate
Pisces, Taurus and evil Libra
- Where do I begin?! Well I'm a Pisces girl who is crushing, HARD, on a Taurus boy. The only problem is he's dating this crazy libra girl (no offense to any Libras, 99% of the time I like them). Anyways...we had sex for the first time last summer and it was amazing. We would flirtingly text each other every so often and then he came and stayed the weekend with me over St. Patty's day. I know he feels something more because I do! I love how quiet and mysterious he is, he always smiles and it melts my heart. The last time we made out, that he intiated, he pulled away and said he had a gf (I want to respect her but she has an evil soul I swear) so I told him to stop but we continued to kiss. We went out to eat the next day and had so much fun. I deleted his number though, I do NOT want to be that girl....I just want him to realize that there is DEFINITELY something great between us. Wishful thinking :/ I could be way too obsessed.
- —Guest Megan
- Im a 18 year old Pisce girl. I started dating a Taurus when i was 15 he was a year older then me. At first it seemed lik the perfect relationship... he was kind and caring...but about a 6 months into it he became controling and jealous he made me stop talking to all my friends and i culdnt b alone with his friends he didnt even want me to talk to my family. He used me for money and sex and made me feel ugly and worthless... im very senstive and selfless so i let him. On my 16 birthday i found him having sex with someone eles that was my last straw i ened it and 2 months later got with a scorpio and got pregnant i have been woth him for 2 years now and he is so wonderful and caring he makes me feel special and loved and he has been faithful i would recommenda scorpio over a taurus anyday..
- —Guest kakay
pisces + taurus= perfect match
- Okay Pisces girls Taurus has its flaws and stubborn and at times selfish ways but they are just the sweetest and sensitive and of course Taurus plays his role of being strong and tough and in all reality hes a big soft attention loving cuddly teddy bear I love my Taurus Happily Married with two kids and one on the way so i say two thumbs up Pisces with a Tauraus man
- —Guest vanessa
falling for a Taurus Man
- Dating this guy, the sex is absolutely out of this world, he is amezing, lots of interesting stories, he is full of compliments for me, make me feel like a real woman...the problem is that he told me very clearly that he does not want to commit to anybody becouse he has been burned lots of time...in the mean time tells me that he met his match, and where I was hiding till now....so you can understan that I am left in a total confusion...he is free and I know he is dating other women, I am raising my two kids which need my attention still, and I cant give this guy all the attention he wants....so wrong timing? but I can tell you this, when with him the others do not exsist, he treats me like a queen...so I am holding on and let the time decide where are we going if we are going anywhere
- —Guest Pisces Lady
you can say hes perfect
- I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months. He's perfect, caring, passionate, the love is very strong. We fight allll the time. But when we're together we never do. He makes me so happy. We met in elementary school went to middle school. I never noticed him. And then this past year he got ahold of me and I can't stop smiling since. He's my everything! :)
- —Guest abc123