Hurt by my Pisces Man
- I fell head over heals for my Pisces man - only to be hurt in the end. I thought we had a good relationship but he started little arguments then broke up. One week later he is with a Pisces female. Now they are suppose to be in love. He now has cut me out of his life completely and I just don't think I will ever get over it. Although we are adults I do believe that he has many issues and carries more of the negative Pisces traits. I will never get over him and still love him but based on what I now know, the way we left our relationship - for me no closure, for him to immediately get with someone tells me he never really loved me.
- —Guest Taurus Girl
- i am a pisces woman who has been with my taurus boyfriend for about 14 months now. I was not a newbie to the dating game when i met my taurus but he made me realize that all of my relationships before him were, no exaggeration, complete JOKES. I was always afraid of giving men my heart and i always broke up with them after about a month or two. i didn't trust them/ was bored of them. And then my taurus man came. I swear our love is better than a fairytale. he is my best friend, my protector, my companion, my confidant. I have never smiled so much or laughed so hard in my entire life (and that's saying something because i'm a very happy person.) he is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I feel so blessed to have him. i have never met anyone who is as patient, kind, honest, caring, compassionate, and tender in my entire life. I saved myself for this man and I'm so happy I did. I wake up with a smile on my face, happy to be granted yet another day with him
- —Guest 0507
Female piscese, male Taurus
- I'm in a fairly new relationship with my Taurus and I can't even explain the love I have for him.. It's so deep. I knew it the second I saw him. He's absolutely my soul mate. I cannot even begin to describe it. I've had plenty of relationship experience and this is different. I thought I was in love before, but I had no idea until my Taurus.
- —Guest Shines
my picses love
- I have known my man about 8 years.. we have had an on and off relationship over the years.. failing in other relationships.. I found that no matter how long without being together he is always there ready to drop anything to be with me and we were pushed together again a third time and we found an amazing, strong unconditional love.. he is charming and treats me better than I feel I deserve.. he tells me I'm beautiful all the time and constantly reminds me how lucky he is to have me.. we are strong in each others weak points and have a love like I have never experienced.. I have found my soulmate and know without a doubt that we are going to have an increadable life together..
- —Guest my pisces love
My taurus man.
- I'm a Pisces female, my boyfriend of about 6 months is a Taurus. At age 19, I've been in several relationships with different men. I've always been a selfish lover, haven't always been the most honest or faithful. But when I met this man, that all changed about me. He saved me. Completely opened up my heart and soul on a whole different level. He is patient, kind and always there for me. We have incredible love for eachother. He will always be in my life, I've never cared so much for another human being.
- —Guest SD
me and my taurus
- Everytime I read bout me and my man sign it describes and is us all the way like we belong together and we is passed 100% of compatiblity like omg its so wow cause most people don't act like their signs but we act JUST like our I thinks that's why I. Love him so much because he always does his job of keeping mehappy
- —Guest Brandy
Kinda boring, but I still love him
- I am a Pisces female and my fiance is a Taurus male. We have been dating for 2 years, but is gone dry and we don't have that strong connection anymore. I love him, but he has a horrible temper and is like a baby at times. He is almost everything I hat and yet everything I love in a guy. He is always there for me and I am always there for him. I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I am also kind of iffy about this relationship. I hope time heals this relationship, because I don't want to loose him.
- —Guest Pisces
- I am a pisces, had a fling with a taurus awhile back that lasted about 3 months. She was in love with her ex still so always got mixed signals. One minute she didn't want to take it further, the next she's flirting like crazy and acting like we will be together . . . Eventually she went back to her ex. But even over a year later I still have feelings for her. One thing about taurus is they are amazing in bed. And I think that is the primary reason why I'm still stuck on her lol Thing is, they might be all about the physical side of sex and can remove emotional attachment from it, but they are so sensual that you feel like they are in love with you at that moment. It's hard to explain. Guh.
- —Guest Pisces
will Tarus & Pisces get back together
- we split up in April I feel we done broke up I miss him I want him to call soon I just hurt that I hadn't heard from him.
- —Guest Baby Pearl
- I am a cancer women in love with a Pisces man for over two years. For the last year he has went back and forth between me and a Taurus girl. On one hand, I know in part why he is doing this, but i wondered if they were more compatible than us. Still I don't understand why her and I have let him in and out of our lives for so long. I dated other pisces and none have had the effect he has on me...but now I just want to let it go because I'm tired, I just don't know how to yet. He and I also have mars/Venus conjunct/trine criss cross aspects in addition to some other connects that have lead me to considered our BONDAGE:( its has been the most difficult time of my life but I hope when its over I will be able to enjoy true, passionate love with a stable man who reciprocates it.
- —Guest let go
Just met this fantastic Taurus!
- We hit it off right away & he is caring, cool, funny, & sexy. He doesn't push or pry. We communicate at least once a day.
- —Guest Stef
- I am a Pisces 24 year old girl and I am in a loving relationship for 5 months w a 26 year old Taurus man.. We are awesome together.. Love each other through anything.. Couldn't be better.. !!!
- —Guest shauna
My Pisces Soul Mate
- I met a Pisces nearly a decade ago. I called him my friend and he told me I was a "hard nut to crack" but one day I would be his. He taught me over the years how to grow into love. I never took him serious and thought we were only "friends with benefits" but he always wanted more. I never believed a man could love me this much and unconditionally. As many times as I know I have hurt him, he has never wavered and always remained, waiting for me to "grow up". I woke up one day and realized the true love I have been searching for all this time was standing right in front of me the entire time. He has enhanced my existence and with him, I have no want for another. We all secretly have the one person we hope to end up with, I did. There is no greater love than a Pisces and Taurus, they are written in the stars. If you are luck enough to find one, be patient and don't be afraid to open your heart.
- —Guest Venus 2013
the soul i always find and play with
- I am a taurus female and due to the picsces aloofness, i couldn't believe its real. but after a year or two of trouble and time apart i know now that not only does he make me happy he gives me the push i need to fufill the real me. and my gosh it is orgasmic. not even in a sexual way. He made me believe in myself and in the world around me and this blog is true in so many ways because i found it hard to have faith in myself musically (which is a very spiritual thing) and now i do we make the most beautiful things. I still find it hard to understand just what i give to him to make him love me so much because what he has given me is so wonderful and beautiful and still growing i dunno how i could ever give the same thing back. i love how easy it is to be with him and to love him. he is so open and sweet to me even though he can be the worst to others (cos hes absurdly clever) side note addiction is a thing, not cos of him just cos it goes so well with the music
- —Guest guest 235
- I (Pisces Female) fell in love with him (Taurus Male) at the age of 9... yes 9 years old... he's been in my life ever since and I pray he will remain forever...
- —Guest Fancy