- I am a Taurus girl who is in love with a Pisces man, we can't stay away from each other it seems. He keeps breaking my heart, and i don't know why i keep giving him the chance, sometime i hate him for breaking me but still i love him. He makes me so angry with the words that he says they are so hurtful sometimes. He's the one who keeps breaking up with me and then he comes back a week later claiming he can't be without me, but told me that he is not that into, but turns around and tells me he cares about me. Its crazy as a Taurus i don't give up on love specially if we make each other happy. He can't seem to let me go, and doesn't think anyone else is good enough for me, but he refuses to claim our relationship. We have a strong bond and i feel like we keep pulling each other in. It's starting to look like we are addicted to each other. Why won't he just give up and let me go? Especially if he's not that into me. It s so confusing and frustrating.
- —Guest frannie
Will seek out Taurus men again...!
- I'm in my late 30s, and this is my first time dating a Taurus man. It's long distance, so the first time we met it was quite awkward. But there was no denying the attraction! He is a mans man and makes me feel every bit the woman. He was quiet and I wasn't sure how it was going, but I have learned to be patient these days. I'm so glad I was, because now I see what everyone here is talking about! I have had several significant loves, all uniquely different. I was also married before. But never before have I met someone and felt so safe! I barely know him and yet feel he has the most strong character of any man I've met. I'm meeting him in a few weeks again where we will be spending a week together. I know there is depth there, but I'm anxious to see him around family and friends so I can get to know him better. I'm so used to dating charismatic (and unreliable) men so it's taken some getting used to... But we are so well matched - if this doesn't work out, I will try to find another! ;-
- —Guest Pisces Woman
Love at first site
- Im a Pisces female and just met my Taures male and I literally fell in love with him the first time we met. It has only been a couple of weeks and I know I am going to marry this man. When I look at him my heart melts and I am left in awe of how fast we connected. I dont date much and it takes me a while to trust. But for someone reason I completly trust and love my Taures.
- —Guest True
Taurus Husband left
- My Taurus husband left me 19.11.2013 he let his mother deal with me who told me I have two days to get out. I packed a two bedroom flat down on two days and took all of the furniture that he bought for me. he said it is his furniture on a voicemail and since then no contact. I sent him an email saying how much I love him. Still no response I just want my husband to come back. I fell for him hard and in under a month he proposed and we married straight away. My ex husband harrassed us and put strain on our relationship and then the father came to stay we were both unhappy because of these interferences and I got real sore and voiced it at him his dad interfered so we didn't get a chance to heal he told me he's not happy and said we should go our own seperate ways. Our marriage contract I sent him that email about loving him included that he was free I was not going to hold him to it total $40,000 off the hook I needed him to know our marriage was not about money but all about our love
- —Guest Fatima
MY LOVE FOR HER ( Brianna Burris )
- Hey my name is Nathaniel. I am a 19 year old Pisces man who is madly in love with my Taurus woman. Im going to keep this story short but at the same time express to the world and peope i don't know from a can of paint how much i love her. When we first got together i knew from spending time with each other she was the ONE. She felt the same way also. I messed up a few times flirting n she just messed up recently by almost cheating. Now my temper went through the roof but my love for her is unconditional. This is one of the most serious patchy moments in our 2 year relationship together. But we manage to still want to fufill each others needs and talk it out. She is truly my golden treasure and she has my heart in her pocket and so do i. Yes i do get very dreamy but learning about myself as a pisces i feel a difference of maturity. I also learned about her as a taurus and now i know what to do to keep it alive. I plan on marrying my lover in the future. And everything she wants i do to.
- —Guest 11.25.11 Our Date
- I am a Taurus girl and I don't appreciate the fact that some of you feel the need to criticize Taurus Females, Taurus females are not all the same... What you could of said was That you dislike the Taurus females that you've dealt with in the past. I mean their a different types of Taurus females like me for example. I'm not a person who begs or ask for everything I dont look for people to do things for me I'm very independent and handle things on my own Yes I am a A.whole sometimes but that's anybody. I can say Taurus males and females are very stubborn but that's your fault if you didn't know. But to make this long story short I just think you guys should change your judgment about Taurus woman because we are all not the same ! ♥♥ ツ
- —Guest Monae
my taurus soulmate
- before i met my taurus guy i was with a pisces guy who never could make me feel a real love connection our sex life and everything was awful we broke up and since being with my taurus ive never felt such intense passion and love before i believe hes my soulmate hes everything in a guy that i hoped for he tells me he wants us to grow old together and when we have fights and i tell him im leving or he should go he doesnt accept this well telling me that he wont leave me weve broke up two times before and hes the one that always co me back he tells me his family loves me and that hes never met a girl like me he says im romantic,understanding,compassionate cheat in and that he wants me to have his bABY i love this man i normally would in past relationships but my taurus guy makes me lack of nothing so i dont have a reason to cheat he changes me
- —Guest mellisa
5 Months In...
- I'm a bisexual cat who was only checkin for women @ the time when I met this cool, loving, sometimes annoying lol dude. I'm the Pisces & he's the Taurus. It's been fantastic getting to know him. Of course we've had our share of bumps...and still do lol, but love, respect, caring, honesty, & faithfulness will see you through. Most importantly, trusting in God to show you how to be a better man day by day also helps your relationship/friendship. All the best to everyone that views this website. Keep God first always and you'll make it!
- —Guest Stef
- I've been with my taurus man for just a little over two years & it hasn't been the easiest relationship, we do have our dissagreements often, but I can honestly say that no matter what, we always end up in eachothers embraces. I can't bare the thought of being apart from him. We find solace in eachother when the world seems bleak & our love making is beyond anything I've experienced before, we can never have enough of eachother! He is my other half & my soulmate.
- —Guest mia
i love my pisces man
- Perfect match! I am a Taurus woman, in love with a Pisces man. and when I tell you the minute we met it was love at first sight... we are absolutely obsessed lol. we do everything together., my family is family and his is mine.. we love going to the beach... we will sit there for hours and fall asleep.. one time we stayed until 4 in the morning lol..We can read eachothers minds its crazy... he knows exactly what makes me mad, happy, sad, and beautiful.. And so do I.. I know he is my soul mate.. we have had our arguments and disagreements.. but we can never argue without keeping a straight face... and if it gets serious we always get right back together and talk it out. I love him so much. He is my bestfriend. & most of all he is my soulmate.
- —Guest AMisLove
HE ANNOYS ME, BUT I LOVE HIM
- I've been with my taurus man for three year and I've enough of his foolish pride and stupid egoistic ways. He never apologises when he's done something to hurt me. Just goes around acting like everything's normal and okay. Tries to joke around and make me laugh. The sad thing is that he doesn't realise that I get hurt by his seemingly self-centered and incompassionate actions. I've told him several times that he has to check his behaviour because I WILL NOT put up with it. He has to realise how BLESSED he is to have me and act like it. I hate it when I feel like the person I care about probably doesn't care as much about me. Well. he's a very sweet and loving man. His love scares me sometimes. I just need him to learn to open up to me without feeling like I'm attacking when I question him about his actions. I do it because I genuinely want to understand where he's coming from and how his mind works, not to challenge him. That's his problem...
Taurus women reunited w/pisces man
- So when i was 18 i met a Pisces after a week of talking we fell head over hills. Dated for a year and boom he cheated being my first love shortly became my first heart break. Pisces love compliments and love beauty in things especially women. Well he ended up marrying the women he cheated on me with i was to heart broken to take him back or make it work. Well moving on i eventually met a new man had two kids and thought i would live happily ever after. 7 years later we come in contact only to find out me and my kids dad ended and he was going through a divorce lol wow so what are the odds. Still a lil scared he has confessed his never ending love to me and said he never forgot about me and has been trying to get in contact with me thank GOD FOR FB :) RIGHT now we talk and hang out nothing official still not 100% sure but will continue to hope for the best...
- —Guest pattycakkee
- what i been reading (in parts) is quite offensive. when i see a posting that says taurus always has to take care of pisces, i feel insulted... especially when i recall the taurus' i know and some of their ways. i find myself always being nice to them and them acting as if they're somehow better and should always be treated well, even when they treat u like sh!t. they think they're god's gift and can smile in ur face while talking behind ur back if they feel u should be a certain way w/them and u refuse. to make things worse, they become even more mean once they get what they want. they beg and borrow all the time, so its not fitting AT ALL that they take care of this pisces--f'k them!
- —Guest imaPisces
f'a taurus! :-/
- i've known a few taurus women. the first, was a woman who became attracted to me online. she wanted to meet for expressed interests. im pisces, so i figured we'd hit it off and we did, over the phone. not long after we got acquainted, i learned that she was married and a minister. not to mention that she was a stubborn b!tch when she didnt get her way. the 2nd was an older lady who lived in an assisted-living home that i managed back in dallas. she was mean. not only did she think she was the queen of the house, but she had an ego. her hygiene was non-existant and the issue was compounded by the fact that she would mess herself and sit on all the furniture while allowing bowel movement to sit on her hands and under her nails. YUCK! the taurus i know now is also mean and thinks she's god's gift. she expects u to do everything for her and is always begging. she wont bathe and doesnt appreciate nice gestures unless she asked u to do it hell, she's even more mean after she gets what she wants. DIRTY B*TCHES!
- —Guest daCuddler
Pisces woman Taurus man
- It was a love at first sight kind of thing. At first i was to shy to talk to him. But we both had strong feeling for each other that was obvious. I met him in mexico and i live in the usa. I wa there for a month & had to leave. 4 years passed by before we started talking. This time i wasnt letting him get away from me. I knew he was like no other. My Taurus holds me down and he comforts me. He listens and doesn't let me give up on anything. He's my backbone. I can honestly truly say he was mine from the start because 4 years later he came back. I went back down this summer to see him. After im finished with school im going back to be with him. He saved me. My relationship is so much more than a fairy tale its a gift. We've had our ups and downs. And our sex is out of this world. Pisces and Taurus are a perfect match.
- —Guest Guest23123