- Im so in love with my scorpio girl shes a trip and get me mad alot there is one thing that keeps me loving her and that is her I love u j
- —Guest Daddy
- I love my scorpio lady she is my world I just cant wait for us to get married.
- —Guest Daddy
Takes my breath away
- I met my scorpio about 6months ago and we began a friends with benefits relationship. When he pushed for more I pulled back, now I want more and it feels like he is pulling back. This guy drives me crazy!!! In a good way that is. The connection we have is awesome to say the least and I want to be with him forever....I hope he feels the same, but he is so damned secretive. He told me I will never give you a straight answer about how he feels about me, but he tells all our friends in common that he cares deeply for me. So confused, why won't he tell me so I can be honest about how I feel. So scared he may pull all the way back if I tell him first......I need help. I am head over heels in love with this man, which is new for me at 31 especially with him being 22.
- —Guest Cupcake
- hes amazing hes my best friend hes the scorpio whenever we r together theres thiss pull i have towards him i dont know if he feels it too,but sometimes i think he does.whenever he feels bad i help him out and make him feel better.he tells me im gorgeuos and beautiful and in a casual way so i pretend to dismiss it,ive told him i liked his body beforee but it seemed like he took it as a regular compliment like i said his tshirt was cool.sometimes i daydream about having sex with him its super weird but i cant help it ughhh u shuld see his body!thyeres so much more i want in him but im scared to tell him,i think ill get rejected or put into his bootycall category.theres girls that would neer say no to him and he knows it,i want to figure out how to get him to chase me so i can say no and make him want it moree.
- —Guest H.
Im in love with a Taurus !!!!!!!
- I am in LOVE WITH A TAURUS I DONT KNOW WHAT HAS HE DONE TO ME I AM A SCORPIO FEMALE AND I HAVE NOT ONCE FELT THIS WAY FOR SOMEONE IN MY LIFE I LOVE HIM . AND IT SUCKS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THE WAY I DO FOR HIM
- —Guest jay
Takes time but I'm still in love
- It takes time....I'm a Scorpio girl in love with a taurus guy. We have exactly the same kind of personality. He's the cutest guy I've ever met and I don't have any trouble talking to him. I've known him for almost 2 years and I just think he has been too scared to admit he likes me. Ive kinda hinted at it and I'm pretty sure he understands. ;) my life wouldn't be complete without him #luvScorpio+Taurus
- —Guest LuvMyTaurus n+s 4evs!
Say no to a taurus man.!
- If you're a scorpio woman please stay away from the taurus man. They clash heads all the time. Once you get sucked in well you're in for a long time!!! The love is too intense which comes along with the huge fights!!!! Real dramatic and not mentally good for you. Scorpio is the giver in this relationship and taurus loves dictation!. This relationship will dull your light scorpio! trying to get out once you're sucked in, is soooooo hard to do!! please avoid.
- —Guest Kimmb
a very hurt taurean
- I'm a taurean girl... and ive gone a fallen hard for a scorpian man.. and we spent only one night together.. and didnt even have sex.. it was just amazing and i miss him but its like he's interested.. but he;s not.. so now im confused..horridly... when we're around each other physically, i feel like he's the only person around.. and i dont know if he feels the way but then he most certainly treats me that way.. all he said was that he was puzzled, and not to think about it at all.. so im guessing he thinks it was a complete mistake.. by the way niether of us were drunk.. we were in our senses, and half way through the night he'd ask me, "what are we doind?".. and then suddenly pulls me ans starts kissing me again.. what is that? :S
- —Guest wolfie
Too proud to say sorry to the bull
- Im a Scorpio woman madly in love with a taurus man. We met through a friend and the chemistry was undeniable! We slept together that day n'things moved so fast. Ive upset him with my sharp irrational tongue and now i miss him and dont know how to make it right. He didnt reply to my insults he just said cool. Iv seen his playful side but i get he's also sensitive and wants me to prove myself worthy of him and different from all the other women. The sex is great and i love how he wants to embrace me all the time,makes me laugh, flaunts me and expects me to be feminine. I messed up.
- —Guest Bee
- I am a female scorpio and my bf is a taurus. We have been dating for over 5 years. I think the assesment is pretty true. We have had fights but we always end saying 'i love you' even when we don't agree because we respect each others opinions. Its those differences that made us interested in each other. Be warned though we weren't this nice to one another in the begining it probably took two or three years until we figured out how to fight fair, but he is worth it all. I also agree that we both are a bit jealous and I think we almost enjoy the fact the other one still gets jealous. We also were friends for about a year before dating, because of that we have this bond. We just KNOW we are connected and will be forever, it just seems fact. As in any relationship we have to put up with each others 'things' and keep a good balance couple vs independent.
- —Guest miss.lb
Scorpio Women loving Taurus Man.
- He was my best friend in high school. We went through thick and thin with one another. I wasn't interested at him back then. Then he left for about a few months and i found myself slowly missing him. When he returned i found myself feeling something entirely different. Somewhere a long the way we fell in love with one another. We have been on and off for the past three years but with each year we grow stronger than ever. We have had ugly fights that have ended in a lot of tears. Yet for some reason we keep coming back to one another over and over. Between me and him we have this connection that keeps us bound together. No matter the obstacle we have over come it. As long as we keep our tempers under control and my jealousy in check we are good. He's a taurus and i'm a scorpio.
- —Guest ravendalpha
there is alway something extra there.
- Have always been attracted to Scorpio men, and when I met my guy, within an instant we connected. there will always be something there even if you don't know them. There is just that spark...that instant bond. in the bedroom is AMAZING. the problems you can come across is that both can be very jealous and posessive, also, sometimes my scorpio keeps to himself too much. when we argue, its HUGE, because we both don't back down. i've been with him for two years, and if you can sit down and really WORK on it, and address those arguments, you can make this work.. but if you think about it...this is what you have to do with EVERY relationship. WORK. COMMUNICATION. TRUST. LOYALTY. Thats inevitable for every type of relationship. the only difference with this one is, there is an instant bond there. and you'll know, because it's unavoidable. Whether or not you choose to keep that bond is up to you.
- —Guest taurscorp
NO! F*CK A TAURUS MAN!
- I'm a Scorpio woman, so naturally im suspicious and jealous. I started talking to a Taurus, worst experience ever! maybe it's cause he's young and not trying to settle down or something. but he said he liked me and wanted to be with me, but wouldn't commit. I got suspicious that there was someone else and would confront him about it and it would start the worst arguments! yes, the sex was awesome and I was just very naturally drawn to him, but his laziness and cheapness and his stubbornness is what ruined it.
- —Guest singlemama
He's my best friend and my lover
- I'm a scorpio the most intense Scorpio there is being directly in the middle of the sign and he's a Taurus. For some reason we just fit, it's like I've found the missing piece of my jigsaw puzzle. We had sex for the first time last night and afterwards I cried and had no idea why I was crying but I think it's because my connection with him is the deepest I've ever felt for anyone. So if you want to know if this can work out yes it can but be friends first :)
- —Guest Bugsy351
Soo in love
- Im a female scorpio & my boyfriend is a taurus . He claims he liked me ever since he saw me but he never had the guts to talk to me cause im usually around guys . A couple of my friends suggested him for me but i never really noticed him til one day he looked H O T ! I gave myself a week to get him & that weekend i got him ;) . Ever since we've been great ! We had our share of fights. But we always end our day saying i love you . He's perfect . And hopefully i dont reuin this relationship with my stubborness :/
- —Guest Valentina