- I am a Taurus Woman in love with a Scorpio Man. We had a falling out over a joke and I instantly got shunned for days before he talked to me. Now he tells me he can't live this way. He's married and I am in a soon to end marriage. We were friends for 9 years before we got involved and now I'm sad that our friendship is ruined because we took it to the next level. I miss him alot, but know it's for the better.
- —Guest Heartbroken Taurus
Dark Taurus and Mysterious Scoprio
- Lady Taurus has a dark history of drug abuse and sex addiction (nymphomania), but is still so sweet and kind and nurturing. However, if she feels that she'll be hurt, she'll just get detached! Lord Scorpio is a mysterious and secretive manipulator (not on purpose, of course!) who is just looking for someone who will understand and love him. Will we work out?
- —Guest XPPP
Nothing Can Tear Us Apart
- Yeah, I mean it. We've been through almost everything (now all we need to test our relationship is a zombie apocolypse, but I'm confident me and my Scorpio male can get past even that); keeping it secret in the beginning, family, age, the law (I was a minor when we first fell for each other but he was over the legal age), depression, society (people were always pressuring the both of us to get with different people. I was a teenager competing with hot 20 something year olds, people! Good thing my insecurity couldn't get the better of me~), dark history from the both of us, our own possesive/jealous personalities, etc. But we've known each other for the last 20 years, in love for the past 10, and married for the last 6. All the sluts and whores out there trying to get my man; BACK THE F**K off because he's not going anywhere and I know that's a fact! ;P
- —Guest Rika
- My best friend is a taurus. She is amazing. I like that she is honest and doesn't try to hurt me like everyone else. Sometimes I get jelouse but she always reminds me I'm her best friend and I love that. Oh and srry guys but when it comes to us scorpios your gonna Hate us and love us at the same time. This is because we love to provoke people and we often say things that hurt. But you will love us because we are honest (painfully honest) and we are good at making people feel good.
- —Guest muser
My hearts wounded
- When I met my taurus lover it was fireworks. He tried to talk to me before but I brushed it off instantly cause he was the prettyboy type. But I came around a few days later. And boy was I star struck. His conversation kept my interest, his looks stunned me and I cant describe it but I knew id be stuck on him awhile. The first night we made love was the last time I ever wore rose colored goggles. I was his ever since. After a few months I noticed him hiding things and becoming very secretive and as a scorpio I probe and dog deep. My jealousy started to get the better if me and I cheated in return to his actions. But it was weird how we could get past our squabbles and be totally in live a few days later. But after a while I started noticing he was lieing more often and I started to push him away. And the more I did that the worst I felt. Until I found out his past. I won't get into details but it ended our relationship. now I miss him like crazy but he'll never know he was my soulmates
- —Guest Loverboi8
- This fits me and my fiancee perfectly. I am the Taurus, and he is the Scorpio. When we argue, neither of us backs down, but our love is so strong that at the end of the day it doesn't even matter. We get jealous, especially me, being a Taurus and possessive, but it only shows how much we love each other, and it never gets out of hand. keep rockin' Taurus and Scorpio! We are an amazing pair!
- —Guest Bull_Headed
I hate these feelings
- Im a female scorp n my X is a taurus. Its been more than 6 months that we stopped the relationship n i still can't get over him. My feelings r still there. (we have two babies 2gether..) but i still cant get him out of my mind my heart it kills me :( i need 2 get over him but i feel like i cant i feel so stupid help!!
- —Guest HeartbrokenScorp
he luvs me or i luv him!!??
- actually i've fallen in luv wid a scorpio boy in our class..he behaves like..just..make me feel he luvs me and i also noticed myself..I'VE FALLEN IN LUV WID HIM!!what to do..uh!!shud i say him or just keep it in mind..HELP!
- —Guest lolzztaurusgirl
- To M.J. Whitlock: whats the best approach to help heal a wounded taurus man after a relationship with a toxic scorpio woman? Im a cancer like your wife. Ive been with my taurus for two years and hes still wounded from the deciet, lying, manipulation, mind games, and cheating from his high school romance with this girl. it pains me to be shut out by him, but opening up is shakey ground. I cant help him if he wont let in with, love (which hes very sketptical and cynical of) prying him open isnt correct either. I must learn about my bull so I dont lose him.
- —Guest Ms. cancerian
Love or friends
- I've liked this since like kindergarten. He Is a Scorpio and very secretive. His friends told me im the only person to get him to talk about his past. I'm confused because somany girls have told him the like him and I'm afraid he'll do the same. Ican tell him almost anything and I don't want to loose that!!!
- —Guest Taurus women
- Im a scorpio lady I love my taurus man but he can be heartless sometimes he always want things 2 go in his way
- —Guest T.s
- I am a scorpio woman he is my Taurus man and so far its perfect! He is sweet helpful and knows how to make me feel like i am his world...no sex yet..he is my dorky virgin! he is afew months older but he thinks he might be ready! I'm nervous and im 21 . he has my giddy with the 'it feels like the first time again' jitters. i am so in love with this Taurus and ive never felt this way before!
- —Guest ScorpioQueen
Scorpio and taurus relationship .
- Gosh! ima scorpio female and my boyfriend is a taurus . I can't say I love him cause we only been together for a couple of months . We did start talking as friends and I could feel something different about him . When he finally got around to asking me to be his, I was completely taken away . Ever since then we've been doing good . I just know he's the one . I have such strong feelings for him and idk how my life would be if we never spoke any more . He's incredibly handsome with a tall frame like mine :) (he's 6'4" and I'm 5'9") a lot of times I get extremely jealous even though I know he's not the cheating type . He actually told me the story of the reason why he want with his ex girlfriend which was because she accused him all the time of cheating and he couldn't take it . I'm the first scorpio he ever dated but he doesn't speak up on his feelings or wants or needs . The most I get out of him is his opinion . But everything is going fine and I haven't had any problems . No sex yet .
- —Guest DeedeeScorpio
love and hate
- I'm a married taurus female, been unfaithful with a scorpion married male its seem that sometime I push him away but somereason he come back to me. Sexually we both look each other I like him or love him? Cause he's a dominated,jelouse. I usually try to do the samething and them I usually end up been sorry that I mind hurt him ither with my action or by my words. I usually end up begging him, to us to continue in to our relationship. Bud. I like him sexually
- —Guest 69
Going to hell before heaven
- Love and hate with this Scorpio man. I mean when we connect it's a amazing but the thing is, he is very secretive. I am a very skeptical woman so even if I try, I can't help but pry In his past. Ever heard of the past is what makes us today? Good or bad.. Scorpios are naturally secretive. They always ask about you but SOMETIMES they would talk only a little bit about themselves. They hate showing weakness and they love to be in control. Did I mention they are very possessive and jealous? Not all Taurus are faithful but in my book I am so beyond faithful it is sickening. They scorpios only show their nasty side when you string them and play them. Let's just all. Be loyal and life would be easier. I mean he does hide stuff and when I mention it, he plays it off cool.. I feel that I always tell him to fix his ways because he his actions make me sad but I'm so prideful I can't let him know. I hate this man but I LOVE him.
- —Guest Corona L