Have you been in a Taurus-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
- I am a scorpio woman and my partner is a taurus man. Was surprised when he approached me and I decided to date him. We are different but that is what makes it sooo great. Yes he can irritate me at times with his indecisive and laid back ways but I am sure I irritate him as well with my pushy have to get to the bottom of things always testing ways. We can never stay mad for long and even though we are both stubborn he knows how to butter me up with affection to make me give in and I know how to stroke his ego to get my point across. I think it boils down to
maturity. Both of us are in our 40's so I think the years of experience in relationships have taught us what is more important...what to leave alone...what to do to make it stronger. We were so meant for each other. Once I looked up and said "t weird but I feel like we..." and he finished by saying "like we have always known each other" and I said "exactly". That scared me that day. People always ask if we are siblings. Sms.
- —Guest Saf
taurus lady wif scorpio
- Im taurean female... its been 7month in relationship with scorpio guy... its not easy at all or may be impossible to make him talk over our own misunderstanding when its needed to settle... mst wait til he gt bck nrmal wic usually takes quite long time wif his unreasonable reactions ... but our love neva failed to mk me feel too special. I do love him deeply truly n madly evn aft I askd him go on widout me... my one n only love... wil wait til he come n cleard all my hurts by his words.. miss him d most.. wondering how he would feelin now.. o he alredy got someone..?!
- —Guest ERMA
Taurus him, scorpio me!
- I saw him, couldn't take my eyes off him .. The first time i ever asked for a mans number!! I had to. He was so mmmm.. Manly. We have intense arguments however i have never (touch wood) gone a day without hearing his beautiful voice.. He told me he loved me the 3rd day we spoke on the phone. Our 2 year relationship anniversary in 1 month! .. When u date a taurus u will get everything a scorpio NEEDS!! Love, affection, attention, loyalty .. Etc. amazing sex also, the best i ever had. I love my taurus man, thinkin about him makes me miss him ... I hope we last!! I see my babies with him
- —Guest Scorpio babes
- I am a Taurus Woman in love with a Scorpio Man. We had a falling out over a joke and I instantly got shunned for days before he talked to me. Now he tells me he can't live this way. He's married and I am in a soon to end marriage. We were friends for 9 years before we got involved and now I'm sad that our friendship is ruined because we took it to the next level. I miss him alot, but know it's for the better.
- —Guest Heartbroken Taurus
Dark Taurus and Mysterious Scoprio
- Lady Taurus has a dark history of drug abuse and sex addiction (nymphomania), but is still so sweet and kind and nurturing. However, if she feels that she'll be hurt, she'll just get detached! Lord Scorpio is a mysterious and secretive manipulator (not on purpose, of course!) who is just looking for someone who will understand and love him. Will we work out?
- —Guest XPPP
Nothing Can Tear Us Apart
- Yeah, I mean it. We've been through almost everything (now all we need to test our relationship is a zombie apocolypse, but I'm confident me and my Scorpio male can get past even that); keeping it secret in the beginning, family, age, the law (I was a minor when we first fell for each other but he was over the legal age), depression, society (people were always pressuring the both of us to get with different people. I was a teenager competing with hot 20 something year olds, people! Good thing my insecurity couldn't get the better of me~), dark history from the both of us, our own possesive/jealous personalities, etc. But we've known each other for the last 20 years, in love for the past 10, and married for the last 6. All the sluts and whores out there trying to get my man; BACK THE F**K off because he's not going anywhere and I know that's a fact! ;P
- —Guest Rika
- My best friend is a taurus. She is amazing. I like that she is honest and doesn't try to hurt me like everyone else. Sometimes I get jelouse but she always reminds me I'm her best friend and I love that. Oh and srry guys but when it comes to us scorpios your gonna Hate us and love us at the same time. This is because we love to provoke people and we often say things that hurt. But you will love us because we are honest (painfully honest) and we are good at making people feel good.
- —Guest muser
My hearts wounded
- When I met my taurus lover it was fireworks. He tried to talk to me before but I brushed it off instantly cause he was the prettyboy type. But I came around a few days later. And boy was I star struck. His conversation kept my interest, his looks stunned me and I cant describe it but I knew id be stuck on him awhile. The first night we made love was the last time I ever wore rose colored goggles. I was his ever since. After a few months I noticed him hiding things and becoming very secretive and as a scorpio I probe and dog deep. My jealousy started to get the better if me and I cheated in return to his actions. But it was weird how we could get past our squabbles and be totally in live a few days later. But after a while I started noticing he was lieing more often and I started to push him away. And the more I did that the worst I felt. Until I found out his past. I won't get into details but it ended our relationship. now I miss him like crazy but he'll never know he was my soulmates
- —Guest Loverboi8
- This fits me and my fiancee perfectly. I am the Taurus, and he is the Scorpio. When we argue, neither of us backs down, but our love is so strong that at the end of the day it doesn't even matter. We get jealous, especially me, being a Taurus and possessive, but it only shows how much we love each other, and it never gets out of hand. keep rockin' Taurus and Scorpio! We are an amazing pair!
- —Guest Bull_Headed
I hate these feelings
- Im a female scorp n my X is a taurus. Its been more than 6 months that we stopped the relationship n i still can't get over him. My feelings r still there. (we have two babies 2gether..) but i still cant get him out of my mind my heart it kills me :( i need 2 get over him but i feel like i cant i feel so stupid help!!
- —Guest HeartbrokenScorp
he luvs me or i luv him!!??
- actually i've fallen in luv wid a scorpio boy in our class..he behaves like..just..make me feel he luvs me and i also noticed myself..I'VE FALLEN IN LUV WID HIM!!what to do..uh!!shud i say him or just keep it in mind..HELP!
- —Guest lolzztaurusgirl
- To M.J. Whitlock: whats the best approach to help heal a wounded taurus man after a relationship with a toxic scorpio woman? Im a cancer like your wife. Ive been with my taurus for two years and hes still wounded from the deciet, lying, manipulation, mind games, and cheating from his high school romance with this girl. it pains me to be shut out by him, but opening up is shakey ground. I cant help him if he wont let in with, love (which hes very sketptical and cynical of) prying him open isnt correct either. I must learn about my bull so I dont lose him.
- —Guest Ms. cancerian
Love or friends
- I've liked this since like kindergarten. He Is a Scorpio and very secretive. His friends told me im the only person to get him to talk about his past. I'm confused because somany girls have told him the like him and I'm afraid he'll do the same. Ican tell him almost anything and I don't want to loose that!!!
- —Guest Taurus women
- Im a scorpio lady I love my taurus man but he can be heartless sometimes he always want things 2 go in his way
- —Guest T.s
- I am a scorpio woman he is my Taurus man and so far its perfect! He is sweet helpful and knows how to make me feel like i am his world...no sex yet..he is my dorky virgin! he is afew months older but he thinks he might be ready! I'm nervous and im 21 . he has my giddy with the 'it feels like the first time again' jitters. i am so in love with this Taurus and ive never felt this way before!
- —Guest ScorpioQueen