From the article: Love Match: Taurus and Scorpio
Have you been in a Taurus-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
still inlove with my scorpio first love!
- I am a taurus woman who dated a scorpio guy for almost 2 years, and this was abt 4 years ago. It was so so wonderful, but his pride and my paitience wearing out ended the relationship. We have come back several times in the past four years but we are now in different countreis and he doesn't belive that the distance will make it work. Please I need to know if we are made for each other because I honestly can't get over him, I still love him.
- —Guest mimi
- For me, a Taurus and a Scorpio wouldn't work out that well. I'm a Scorpio and the guy that I like is a Taurus. My friends told him that I liked him and now he won't talk to me. Worst of all, he won't even LOOK at me. Now, I'm over him cause i've realized that all the cute guys are jerks. I will never talk to him again and he won't talk to me again so I guess that means we are even.
- Totally true ...... It kinda left me speechless as a Taurus woman and z Scorpio it's really accurate
- —Guest Amanda n al
I found my soulmate
- My story began 5years ago...when i had a crush on my scorpian teacher..bt i never talked to him about that feeling.bt day by day,things began to change.i started becoming weak about him...bt when i wanted to talk to him,i saw him in a relationship wid a girl...i felt sad.then i moved on in my life...i also had a relationship from the past 3years.one day,my byfriend left me...then years after,we talked to each other through facebook and again felt a connection between us.nd i met my soulmate...Sanjoy.I love him.nd i am so happy wid him.
- —Guest Priyanka Sarkar
Taurus female -& Scorpio male-
- I'm a Taurus girl and he's a Scorpio man. I love him to bits, he's mysterious, sexy, understands my inner character and weaknesses 100%, so caring, so protective and he's so good in bed!!!! We never get bored of each other and we always have intense sex. I give him sensual pleasure and he gives me heaps of passion and love.... Also, I'm practical when he becomes moody, I try and be strong... He can be very aggressive sometimes but I try and put up with it.,! As long as we understand both of our pros and cons, it can work!
- —Guest flowerbomb
Taurus Woman, Scorpio Man
- I am a taurus woman & me and my Scorpio have been talking for 2 years now. At times I can't stand his guys because he holds everything in. The SEX IS AMAZING THOUGH. Hard to get off my mind . Extremely intense I would say. I feel he doesn't care about me but whenever I leave him & stop talking to him. He always comes back for me searching for me!!! Determined to have me back into his life. But as if he is suspicious of me. I got tired if him & let him go ! Hard to tell if I hurt him because he hardly shows his feelings for me it's so frustrating. I miss the SEX BUT I can no longer put myself in jeopardy no longer!
- —Guest Bleee
Tired of Chasing Scorpio Man
- I'm taurus female,this guy whos scorpio n is lot older than me has extreme crush/attraction towards me since very long.HE alwz gaze at me n luk out for me,ask ppl where i m?he still does this.i didnt lyk him much 1st bt afta few yrs i became friendly with him.he turn out to b double faced guy n widout my permission had sex wid me when i was unconsicous.since then he's been da hatest man.its been 5 yrs n i m tired of ignoring him bt he keeps on chasing me n somtyms he becomes frustated bcuz of it.How to get rid of him?wont he stop chasing me?any ans plz?
- My boyfriend is a scorpio. He's 2yrs older than me, 21. He makes me feel so special and it was a fairytale for the first few months of our relationship. Now he's always pushing me around, trying to control me. He wants me to be with him every second of the day and he gets riled up when he sees me talking to my male friends. I like being with him but it's not possible to be like that. Recently he's become very violent too and he gets angrier when I speak or try to stop him. I love him a lot. But I don't know if I can go on like this. He doesn't listen to me at all. He threatened to "destroy" me if I try to push him away. That's the last thing I want to do, but even I know this isn't healthy. I guess I'll just be patient and see if things take a turn.
- —Guest tori
messed it up too bad??
- i'm a scorpio guy. met this taurus girl in college. i'm two years senior. she's only in her first year so i don't see her as much as i'd like to. anyway i see her in between classes. i've talked to her a couple of times but she's a bird hard to catch. I invited her to my party (i don't usually talk to or invite freshmen). she came and we spent the whole night together (just talking, no funny business!)...well i kissed her. she pushed me away saying she already is with someone else. i'm not used to being rejected and even though i've had only one relationship, i'm used to girls coming on to me. So i guess i took it too badly and wanted to take revenge for her hurting me....i told people that we had sex...i learnt that her guy broke up with her over this. i tried to talk to her and i even apologised to her a dozen times...she was still angry. but we met again two weeks later at a common friend's party. we ended up really having sex this time, even though she fought me at first. the next
- —Guest Yan
Scorpio Woman and Taurus Man
- Yeah Yeah Yeah What a F-ing roller coaster....but a freaking awesome one. I just love the taurus man I met when I was....get this.....19! I'm 27 and still love him in the most passionate way. What can I say? What's not to love? He is sophisticated, masculine, strong leadership abilities...then, in an instant soft, compassionate, and alluring. Pulls me innnnnn wayyyyy innnnnn. I wish I could say F-U, like I do every other real relationship that has ended but NOT! He wont allow it. You see, the Taurus man is a tough shell to crack! You can attempt to but you are wasting your time. He is resilient. I love my...or someone elses....Taurus. He is fantastic. Im not sure how I am going to move on since we have not spoken in almost two months but I will have to make due. I'm thinking I will just be open and honest and move on. As I've read....I'm doomed. I love him so and I love myself too. This relationship takes a lot of energy....good luck people!
- —Guest True Scorpio Woman
- You can't live with um. Can't live with um! But it is the best of both worlds.
- —Guest LoveNhate
Taurus Woman/ Scorpio Man
- I have developed the most intense crush on a Scorpio man. And we've only known each other for 3 months. Brief exchanges here and there, but there is an undeniable magnetism between us. Unfortunately, he is taken. And his lady is also a Taurus. I hope to find a Scorpio mate just like him one day. It'll be a most fierce, passionate, strong and life-changing relationship. I know it.
- —Guest RubySunday
Scorpio female Taurus Male
- I am a Scorpio female and he's a Taurus. We are not together. We actually met when I was hammered drunk at a party found ourselves spending the entire night together and finding out we have multiple friends and reconnected. We started off just wanting to be friends with benefits since we both just got out of some pretty harsh relationships and did not want to complicate our lives again. So, we started sleeping together. Of course me being a scorpio, I love sex. I wont sleep with just ANYONE but when I do I want him and only him. Just because I love the strong connection. Even if I'm the only on that feels it. That's just my nature. But it was so strange after I slept with him I was so determined to keep him around. He was so fabulous in bed kind and nurturing. Like the emotion I've always wanted from a lover. But, now, we spend almost every waking moment together. I'm at his almost every day. I come over on my lunch breaks and if I'm not there, he comes to my house. We're not always sleeping together either. There's actually emotion where we were both clearly lacking before. But I'm afraid of him entirely. I want this boy, immensely. I've even started buying him presents cooking him dinner(such a scorpio haha) basically just being good to him. But I don't know how to approach him. I'm scared of what he will do if I actually come out and say I have feelings for him. He's so laid back and honest I think it would just break my little heart if the feeling wasn't mutual. I think I've dug myself a grave here but I HONESTLY think he's perfect for me. Being a scorpio I'm very judgmental and argumentative. But not once have I been angry with him or picked at his flaws or could really even think of one thing I dislike about him. He's all around a really good guy who let a bad girl define his opinion of women. I'm learning more and more everyday I want everything to do with this boy. But he's so hard to read at times. AND SCORPIOS READ PEOPLE PERFECTLY. I just wish I could talk to another taurus and get some advice on how to approach this :<
- —Guest deathnotronic
FWB Scorpio man
- I'm a Taurus woman and my fwb was a scorpio man he is a year younger than me, since I first saw him I felt so attracted to him. I don't think he even noticed me at first but, we were at the same party together one night n I was dancing with another guy and this is the first time I got him to notice me he stared into my eyes while I danced with this guy and I feel the intensity of his gaze, it was hypnotising. I wanted him so bad after dancing with this guy, I went towards this scorpio. I just wanted to touch him, just being next to him so close was intense. I played it cool and danced right next to him and he secretly grabbed me and we started dancing together, I felt heat though my body and electricity, I got taken away from him by my brother. good thing as well hu knows what could of happened, I was warned to stay away from him, he was dangerous but I didn't care he was so sexy and we had a instant connection at first sight and this is without us even speaking, I'm now obsessed.
- —Guest Kali
- I met my Taurean lover @ work. @ first sight: complete & total repulsiveness. his walk, his facial expressions, his posture.. I disliked how calm, secure & confident he seemed. I guess my territorialness was like "who does this guy think he is, waking in like he owns this place?" I have NO idea how we started talking, everytime we DID talk we'd insult each other. which was fine bc I like a challenge. I run things MY way, so I was extremely intrigued with how he didn't let my use of words manipulate him, he was on to me & I liked It. one day he totally caught me off guard, as I passed by him in a hallway & without warning he smacked my arm. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK?" our comfort level was rising along with feelings, we'd go on multiple dates without really calling them dates. one night after dinner & a stroll through the park I kissed him. the experience was amazing! he embraced me & we continued to kiss passionately. Now we're boyfriend & girlfriend & I've never been happier.
- —Guest novemberbaby
1-15 of 127Next