Have you been in a Taurus-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
I hope he's the one :")
- well i'm a female scorpio and my bf is a taurus. we've been together for 5 months. we were friends in elementary school (now we're in high school). he once asked me to be his gf when we were in junior high school but i ignored him. yea we've been on and off for once. and there was a day when i miss him so much and i dunno why. so i contacted him again last july. and yeah here we go again :) i love him so much. we're in a long distance relationship cause he goes to a boarding school. he's such a sweet guy. i love the way he looks at me, the way he kisses my lips, the way he touches my face, i just love everything about him. i have this strong feeling for him. i've never loved anyone like i love him. when he's around me, i get super comfortable. he's just...omg i can't explain it i just love him so damn much and i want him to be my future. i really hope that we are meant to be :')
- —Guest Mianno
From the eyes of a scorpio man
- As a scorpio male I must say know your scorpio signs better...There is a distinct difference in scorpio men based on there birthdate.....The untrustworthy, re vengeful scorpio and the trustworthy reliable scorpio. Now I can say I land in the latter, but that being said, I forgive but I don't forget. I like a challenge but not a game. I hate insecurity, clingieness, jealousy. I love the strength of a Taurus woman, the sensuality, her outgoing zest for life....She needs to understand the only person I'll ever cheat on her with is work...you have to understand the drive to succeed that most Scorpios have. If we're not happy with our direction we'll change it and be miserable until we do. She needs to understand we're intuitive and sensitive to tone, inflection, the deeper meaning of actions. With Taurus women I've noticed they're back and forth...hard to pin down..just like a bull...we want consistency and dependability. ..but that given..we're as solid as they come...and learn to tr
- —Guest bud
Taurus guy broke my heart
- He was my everything I loved him so much and thought he felt the same but later I find out he was asking my big sister out on the date...ag screw the thing so called love
- —Guest Lihle
Taurus girl with a Scorpio friend
- I think I might have more-than-just-friends feeling for a particular friend of mine... He is a Scorpio and I am a Taurus.. I know him quite well and he knows parts of me that I dont think anybody would ever care to know about... He has been that truly caring person for a while now... But I am not sure if he has even the slightest feeling for me... He likes me as a friend and all that but I dont think as anything more... The problem is every once a few months, I get hysterical because I think I start developing romantic feelings... And I cant really confess for two reasons: I tend to think it is just a phase(at first it was) and also because I think that any sort of exploration into this area will totally ruin our friendship... A chance which I can't ever take... So I guess I will have to be a friend forever until I "get over" him and meet someone else... Being a Taurus, I dont know how much of that feeling for him I hid even to myself, but I do know that this is the right thing to do.
- —Guest Khloe
scorpio woman-taurus man
- I have known my scorpion guy since I got out of a horrible relationship with a leo. It was almost lust at first sight. Even tho we were both married to other people when I first saw him. We each got a divorce, nether of us was responsible for either divorce, just force of nature. Shortly after we were at a party and ended up hooking up. We were together for 5 years, during which time the dating was awesome. because of drama, teenage kids and illness, we have been broke up for 2 years. we have both dated other people in that time. We remained friends. But now I have broke up with that bf, we've been talking more and the chemistry is as strong as ever. My Taurus has always had my back, seeing me thru things that normal ex boyfriends would have said see ya. My Taurus is awesome.
Taurus & Scorpio Relationship
- I'm a taurus woman and was dating a scorpio man. & let me tell you i was not attracted to him at all just as friends but our connection in the beginning was completely amazing. We both had chemistry, we both had same likes and attractions of things. We would have an awesome time together when we would go out i mean you really feel comfortable around this scorpio. Problem is when feelings arise, when intimacy begins, relationship is stronger and deeper..feelings start arising. Once a Scorpio hurts a Taurus, a Taurus puts her foot down and wont stop the battle until she wins. Scorpio is more of a verbal person and Taurus is more action. If u hurt, betray a taurus trust me once they say its done..its Completely done. Taurus wont beg, they're more the bigger person in the relationship and rather just walk off then continue living a life of a person who lies, jealous, who is secretive, manipultive and completely unfaithful. Then scorpio realizes what they lost, they run back but its tolate
Scorpio- How to get over a Taurus man
- Im a female scorp n my X is a taurus. Its been more than 6 months that we stopped the relationship n i still can't get over him. My feelings r still there. (we have two babies 2gether..) but i still cant get him out of my mind my heart it kills me :( i need 2 get over him but i feel like i cant i feel so stupid help!!
- —Guest Sexy love
- I read almost every comment about the good and bad. Everybody needs a neutral opinion on this right? First off, reading these comments is not healthy for those debating whether or not to date a sign. It'll just fry their brains off. Everyone is different. Just because someone who broke your heart happens to be a taurus or Scorpio doesn't mean to stay away from them forever.
It's all common sense everybody. Just stay away from liars and cheaters and all the bad people and you're set. ^_^
- —Guest May Girl
- I am a taurus female inlove with a scorpio male . We hve our problems but LOVE eachother would not trade him FOR nothing. We have the best chemistry and LOVE being around eachother .
- —Guest honey1975
Taurus female-Male Scorpio
- I am a Taurus female who met a scorpio on an online dating site.. he's cool, laid back and we have an intense attraction, but he is VERY secretive and I don't know how to take him.. we've only been talking for a month but he's already got me hooked IDK what to do. He says he's busy all the time which is why we've only seen each other twice but the 1st time we met up he brought me a single rose which I thought was so sweet.. any scorpios out the have any advice for me
- —Guest Lady Taurus
Annoying Pt. 2
- My second experience with a Scorpio male. When I met him I thought he was cute. He came onto me and he called me and stayed on the phone with me for hours talking about nonsense I wasn't interested in. But through the whole relationship I found him very annoying. I felt he was too clingy, and I hated when he didn't take my hints of when I wanted my space. The more he ignored my hints the more annoyed I became. When we argued he was stubborn. Whenever I did something like delete his name off my Twitter (I know that was immature) he would do the same and I felt very annoyed. I felt like I was in a relationship with a female. I broke up with him. I told him it was because we barely talked. He tried to say he'll change and I didn't fall for it. He would try texting me every once in a while and I tried to be nice and then he would cling and I couldn't take it anymore and told him how bad he annoyed me. Maybe it's just me but I believe the Taurus likes their space, and Scorpio just clings.
- —Guest Manipulator
- I'm a Taurus with a Cancer moon and a Taurus Rising. I'm a generally happy person, I love laughing and joking and I'm all about having a good time. I was raises around older people so I've always been very mature for my age. Now I've gotten pretty close with Scorpio's before. The first he was my best friend, I told him everything and he told me everything. I had a boyfriend that broke up with me (Pisces) & I would purposely flirt with my Scorpio best friend in front of the Pisces (Yes I know that's mean) but he started to like me and I didn't find him attractive but I lead him on. Afterwhile I told him I didn't feel that way, things would be awkward and I whenever I tried playing with him he would begin to act lovey dovey to me and get really clingy so I started going to go days without talking to him without letting him know why. Eventually when I felt like talking to him I would but it kept happening. I just started to find him very annoying and wanted him to leave me alone.
- —Guest Manipulator
he gets on my nerves
- We met about 5 months ago and everything seemed perfect. Usually I'm the first to fall but in this situation he was. I had children from previous relationships but that didn't deter him..it made me love him even more. He has a busy work schedule, as do I so seeing each other was a challenge so I thought... until I realized he deliberately
wasn't making plans with me.. he would have days off back to back and he never seemed to ask to meet up. Then there was the stubborn ass moments where he never thought he needed to apologize for anything..he sent a lot of mixed messages... there was a lot of the "I love you" texts but no actions to follow... he was just very immature I'm 5 yrs older than him, and the only thing we would
agree on is sex, if and when we ever did it...smh
was makin plans.
- —Guest guest ladybugg82
tuarus + scorpio = BAD!!!
- I am a tuarus female, and I find female scorpios to be very annoying and mean. I had a friend that was a scorpio, and they bragged, copyed, and backstabbed, lied, broke promises, and even tried to embarrass me! I was with them for 1 year, so belive me, she did all of that. She is very stubborn, and she doesn't think about peoples feelings at all. She even said it! She said she doesn't know shes mean, but really? Not knowing you backstabbing somebody? She never thinks of feelings
- —Guest Tuarus
- I am a taurus woman , I have been w/ scopio man almost a year , his silent drives me crazy!! I told him I loved him, but all he could say is I care about you. I treated him very good, but he did me wrong, even though it wasn't my fault, I still apologized to him if I somehow hurt his feelings , he us the one who hurt me, disrespected me !!! I don't know if he ever really cared about me or not, he is moving to LA for his clinicals for a year...
- —Guest Taurus