Have you been in a Taurus-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
- I met my soon to be ex-wife (the taurus) while we were co-workers. The worst relationship ever. If you catch your taurus in a lie or being decietful in the beginning of the relaionship then I suggest you RUN! I am scorpio. Although born on the cusp, I am full blown scorpio. The taurus I married has been more involved with facebook and pinterest than her partner or even her children for that manner. I pay all the bills besides her half of rent and her car payment (which ive had to pay NUMEROUS times). She is messy, unorganized, unappreciative and ungrateful. She starts 10 different projects (more like hobbies) a month and never finishes 1. She just leaves her projects stacking up on the table or desk (usually both) until things are falling in the floor. She degrades me to the kids constantly (in front of me and almost daily) and then has the nerve to say she doesnt do that. I feel sorry for her because she actually goes to church but obviously the churches she has gone to and goes to do
- —Guest guest
Man Taurus in love with Scorpio
- She is my everything she complements me in every way we fight sometimes but over the littlest things I love her so much her name is Chantel love you Donker
- —Guest Dj
Love me some HIM!!
- I have met the most amazing MAN and he is a Taurus!! We met in 2010, things didn't really take off, so for me I kept it moving. He would reach out from time to time. It wasn't until December 2013 that we talked more often. We were suppose to meet after my office Christmas party, but I couldn't find the place where he was do I went home..... We were suppose to meet again in March, he stood me up(no call no show). He contacted me April 2014 to let me know he would be in town. I told him that if he didn't keep his word then he should lose my number and not contact me again. Well he made sure he kept his promise. We met and have been inseperable to a degree. He is from my home state, but he lives 8 hours away. We make it our business to see each other every 2-3 weeks. He just left so in 2weeks I'll be their. He is my soulmate without a doubt. He will tell anyone that he has chased me for 4 years!! I LOVE him beyond measure!! We are in our 40's, and I've never know LOVE like this!!
- —Guest In Love with a Taurus!
never met in person
- I am a Scorpio women and I met a taurus man on the chat line and we been talking since November of last year and we still communicate just over the phone but it is crazy because.he would tell me that he like me and I be shocked so I asked him y he like me so much and he told me its because I never sent him a full pic of myself when he ask me for a pic I said ok I can send u a peace of me so I sent him a picture of just mu lips and that really shocked him he said know one ever did that to him they always sent full pictures so he liked that then I waited and sent him a pic of my face so he deleted it by mistake and ask me to send it back and I told him no that's your lost but he still continue to talk to me we said that we would be friends but for some reason I like him but I dont want a relationship with him because I know I fall hard for a person and we live in different states and I wouldn't be able to see him like I want to Scorpio and Taurus are very compatible signs
- My ex was a pisces that relationship was awful but know ive met a scorpio and i want nothing more to be with them but im willing to wait which is unsual with me being a taurus i tend to rush in. I do believe there is a magnetism between these two signs
- —Guest Taurusgirl
I REALLY LOVE HIM
- I am a Taurus woman. I met this guy on FB and I already sensed the connection between us. I just couldn't resist him. The meet was BOOM! His eyes are lovely and they say a lot. He's very mysterious. Dating him was the best! He sang for me and told me how pretty I am. The sex was great! We fulfill each other's needs. Sad thing is, he lived a complicated life. I hope our relationship will last despite the trials we are going through.
- —Guest miyuki loves mik
- I am a scorpio woman and my partner is a taurus man. Was surprised when he approached me and I decided to date him. We are different but that is what makes it sooo great. Yes he can irritate me at times with his indecisive and laid back ways but I am sure I irritate him as well with my pushy have to get to the bottom of things always testing ways. We can never stay mad for long and even though we are both stubborn he knows how to butter me up with affection to make me give in and I know how to stroke his ego to get my point across. I think it boils down to
maturity. Both of us are in our 40's so I think the years of experience in relationships have taught us what is more important...what to leave alone...what to do to make it stronger. We were so meant for each other. Once I looked up and said "t weird but I feel like we..." and he finished by saying "like we have always known each other" and I said "exactly". That scared me that day. People always ask if we are siblings. Sms.
- —Guest Saf
taurus lady wif scorpio
- Im taurean female... its been 7month in relationship with scorpio guy... its not easy at all or may be impossible to make him talk over our own misunderstanding when its needed to settle... mst wait til he gt bck nrmal wic usually takes quite long time wif his unreasonable reactions ... but our love neva failed to mk me feel too special. I do love him deeply truly n madly evn aft I askd him go on widout me... my one n only love... wil wait til he come n cleard all my hurts by his words.. miss him d most.. wondering how he would feelin now.. o he alredy got someone..?!
- —Guest ERMA
Taurus him, scorpio me!
- I saw him, couldn't take my eyes off him .. The first time i ever asked for a mans number!! I had to. He was so mmmm.. Manly. We have intense arguments however i have never (touch wood) gone a day without hearing his beautiful voice.. He told me he loved me the 3rd day we spoke on the phone. Our 2 year relationship anniversary in 1 month! .. When u date a taurus u will get everything a scorpio NEEDS!! Love, affection, attention, loyalty .. Etc. amazing sex also, the best i ever had. I love my taurus man, thinkin about him makes me miss him ... I hope we last!! I see my babies with him
- —Guest Scorpio babes
- I am a Taurus Woman in love with a Scorpio Man. We had a falling out over a joke and I instantly got shunned for days before he talked to me. Now he tells me he can't live this way. He's married and I am in a soon to end marriage. We were friends for 9 years before we got involved and now I'm sad that our friendship is ruined because we took it to the next level. I miss him alot, but know it's for the better.
- —Guest Heartbroken Taurus
Dark Taurus and Mysterious Scoprio
- Lady Taurus has a dark history of drug abuse and sex addiction (nymphomania), but is still so sweet and kind and nurturing. However, if she feels that she'll be hurt, she'll just get detached! Lord Scorpio is a mysterious and secretive manipulator (not on purpose, of course!) who is just looking for someone who will understand and love him. Will we work out?
- —Guest XPPP
Nothing Can Tear Us Apart
- Yeah, I mean it. We've been through almost everything (now all we need to test our relationship is a zombie apocolypse, but I'm confident me and my Scorpio male can get past even that); keeping it secret in the beginning, family, age, the law (I was a minor when we first fell for each other but he was over the legal age), depression, society (people were always pressuring the both of us to get with different people. I was a teenager competing with hot 20 something year olds, people! Good thing my insecurity couldn't get the better of me~), dark history from the both of us, our own possesive/jealous personalities, etc. But we've known each other for the last 20 years, in love for the past 10, and married for the last 6. All the sluts and whores out there trying to get my man; BACK THE F**K off because he's not going anywhere and I know that's a fact! ;P
- —Guest Rika
- My best friend is a taurus. She is amazing. I like that she is honest and doesn't try to hurt me like everyone else. Sometimes I get jelouse but she always reminds me I'm her best friend and I love that. Oh and srry guys but when it comes to us scorpios your gonna Hate us and love us at the same time. This is because we love to provoke people and we often say things that hurt. But you will love us because we are honest (painfully honest) and we are good at making people feel good.
- —Guest muser
My hearts wounded
- When I met my taurus lover it was fireworks. He tried to talk to me before but I brushed it off instantly cause he was the prettyboy type. But I came around a few days later. And boy was I star struck. His conversation kept my interest, his looks stunned me and I cant describe it but I knew id be stuck on him awhile. The first night we made love was the last time I ever wore rose colored goggles. I was his ever since. After a few months I noticed him hiding things and becoming very secretive and as a scorpio I probe and dog deep. My jealousy started to get the better if me and I cheated in return to his actions. But it was weird how we could get past our squabbles and be totally in live a few days later. But after a while I started noticing he was lieing more often and I started to push him away. And the more I did that the worst I felt. Until I found out his past. I won't get into details but it ended our relationship. now I miss him like crazy but he'll never know he was my soulmates
- —Guest Loverboi8
- This fits me and my fiancee perfectly. I am the Taurus, and he is the Scorpio. When we argue, neither of us backs down, but our love is so strong that at the end of the day it doesn't even matter. We get jealous, especially me, being a Taurus and possessive, but it only shows how much we love each other, and it never gets out of hand. keep rockin' Taurus and Scorpio! We are an amazing pair!
- —Guest Bull_Headed