my virgo god
- My husband is a virgo and am a taurean...we are the best in this world..he understand me such that not even a God can...he is mine..he loves me like anyone and anything.. But still we are nt together now due to his family circumstances..i love him.. and badly miss him and I know he too..i cant digest hw could he live without me..i cant live now..but still thankyou for giving such a true love.. Love u man...
- —Guest rg
Im a taurus, my love of my life, virgo..
- Omfg, lolz ive been though many other guys with different signs.... Him, my true love... As alike my first true love... A real heart and soul... As my love of my life... Ive just met him onto online before Christmas, as ive gone though numbers of ordeal for past 22 yrs... Once you are born as northern stay as a northern, cause ive dragged down here into the southern as ive hate it down here... Ive rather go back to New England as Ive belong. Taurus with pisces, or capricorn, don't work together cause these men cheated, or abused for numbers of reason. With this Virgo man, is alike my first bf ( 1st true love) he now become my 2nd true love. Cause our heart and soul are meant to be together as one soulmate... We both hearin impaired my 1st true love was hearing, himself, always tagged along ever since first day of my final yr of high school, as we met in the cafe, we been off and on for 5 yrs. As he was this close to posed to me, i was an idiot that time within my ex husband that time. Ive ruined myself..
my taurus I
- Me & this boy go threw soo much. We break up every 2-4business days we always have make up sex we talk about eachother & be mean to eachother. Noo, we love eachother very much he has his stubborn ways & i have my critic ways but i love him. He always makes me feel goofy & geeky & safe in the most weird ways. & i make him feel loved, spoiled, a new man even if he still doing wrong. We break up & fight over little reasons cause we love eachother & we dont want to lose eachother we know what buttons to push to eachother. One day we will swear up & down we done with eachother we see eachother thw next day & start smiling & giggling in love its like we fall in love everytimw we break up I guess we love the make up sex with eachother. I cant find no one else to love cause all i do is thi k of him he cant find another girl like me cause its only one girl like me & thats me & he dont want to see me w/no one else neither do i with him im glad i got my taurus baby & he glad he got his virgovixen
- —Guest x_VirgoVixenn
- One year ago, when I first saw my (virgo) friends, I feel that there is something. When we talks about ourselves, we feel we're close and we have met before. Starting that beautiful day, we sit next to each other in class (even until now). We always talks about the thing we loves, likes and dislikes. We always support each other when one of us went for competition (or somethin like that). We always misunderstanded as gay couple but we're not. I never felt like this before when I be friends with others... I feel so happy to have such a kind, caring and loveable friends. But there's a day when a boy said to him that I only thinks him as my sidekicks and we fought for that day. But, fortunately... A day after, we're back as usual and the teacher love to give us to pair up when there is a teamwork assignment. That 'cause we always be the best team for any assignment is the class... That is why I said we're great friends....
- —Guest he, the taurus
Strength to be silent
- I met a Taurus man unexpectedly one day. I had just gotten out of an unsuccessful relationship. He persued me immediately. Then told me he was separated from his wife. Only because they were getting a divorce did I let him pursue me. This man touched and kiss me in ways I've only ever dreamed of. I had never been more attracted to anyone in my life. He pursued me but I eventually cut him off because he admitted that he would take his wife back at any moment if she wanted him. It hurt more than any hurt I'd ever felt even though I had only known him for two months. I chose to date another man and all along I thought of my taurus male. We talked off and on for a year and then I asked him to stop contacting me so I could make a new start. My fiancé and I broke up but just before he texted me to let me know that he missed me and my voice and Wanda's thinking of me. Now I'm not sure what to do. Should I pursue the Taurus man even though he is so slow in returning interest or back to fiancé?
- —Guest Loss is Life
- ok well we had a lot of goodtimes i found her and the sex was explosive like dynomite then she left !i gave up my commfy condo and went out after her i found out shes was using meth it broke my heart to this day we reconnected she is clean !!i love her more than anything besides my 4yearold son that will be 5 on 06/06/12 aiden i prey she feels the same way but im guessing
- —Guest thomas
- I had my son and he is my fire. I a virgo and now ex husband was a taurus gave birth to air and water. So the marrage was not a wast but the price was payed for staying with him. I loved him showed him care and effiction but nun in return. even when they thought I had cancer nothing. I stayed for 16 yr. I am so full of sorrow because I had no choice but to leave my air and water with him because of no way to take care of them. I didnt take anything except my fire and ower cloths so that my ex taurus would have an easyer time. He was abusive. during water's birth he fought with me insyead of loving on me. During air's labor he would get out of bed to take me to the hospital. So NO I do not miss my ex taurus. I miss my air and water. How can one person love someone so much and it not be retured. There is much more to my life with him but its just to painfull to relive by typing. My air and water are teen and I see them often now but for a while he had them aginst me. He is good to them .
- —Guest Broken Virgo
- I'm the bull he's the virgin.... He's my soulmate .... End of story :)
- —Guest Kristen
the taurus man
- Adam was his name (we decided to name our first child). We fell deeply in love. The Cave was a nightclub in Vancouver on Denman Street. I ran from him because i was afraid of love. He searched for me and I became hidden. Now I can honestly say that my Taurus man was the most loving man I have ever met. And I really miss him. Wherever you are out there, I wish you the greatest happiness.
- —Guest lisa
- ( virgo male ) met her about 6 years ago, she's still WAY out of my league in looks and popularity. We met though my close friend who she dated for 6 years. Over the years he played her like a trumpet, while she was completely devoted. It finally broke her. She moved in with me (strictly friends) We lived together for over month, slept in separate rooms & never broke rank. She went to live with her sister while I studied and wrote exams (2 weeks). During that time I missed her terribly but kept it locked up. Just before I left the country for the holidays I went to see her for two days. She was different, there was brightness behind her eye's I haven't seen before. It increased her beauty 10 fold. The second night our Berlin wall collapsed into amazingness. We haven't stopped talking since. I can feel something growing, even though were both cautious. I can't imagine being this close to anyone else. She has no idea I love her... and I dont know how to tell her.
- —Guest Damingo
Loving a Taurus Man
- I have loved this man for many years, (over 10 year.) I moved back to my hometown after my divorce with my son. Met this beautiful Taurus man, and thought we would get together. We talked on the phone, he helped me with my car, we texted and sometimes would talk everyday. After about 5 years I moved away without the relationship going any further. Out of the blue he starts calling and emailing again. He eventually told me that he loved me, and when I responded that the feeling was mutual he said he loves me only as a friend. I eventually moved to another state and from time to time would think about him, and one day I get a FB message. We started texting and emailing again, and on one trip back to my hometown we finally kissed -talking about butterflies. We go through times where we text each other first thing in the morning and last thing at night, and this may go on for weeks or months and then nothing. I am tired of the roller coaster, and just do not know how to take him
lebo taurus virgo love
- She a virgo and im a taurus. when we 1st became friends it was the best. she made me laugh no matter what and was always there when i needed someone to talk to. she told me she liked me when i was dating another girl but after a while i started getting feelings as well. we never got together but we messed around for almost a year with extra drama behind it. we had the most amazing connection and the sex was great lol. she never really expressed her feelings well but i know she loves me and i hope she knows i love her. she put me through hell but shit i did the same. were living different lives now. were both in college, shes in VA and im in NY dating someone, but i still think about her all the time and i believe if its suppose to be then it will happen.
- —Guest taurus guest
Freinds or More Than
- Evan though I,m not the greatest guy in the world.This girl really respects me ,evan if I seem kinda strange or scracy.In a way I think I,v known her my whole life.We started out as freinds ,but over time I felt something more.So I told her how I felt about her.She told me that she already had a boyfreind,but evan though she was already in a relationship I thought I still had a chance.Evan after the rejection we are still freinds ,and she doesn,t mind telling people that I still like her.Things are getting better like this morning she told me that she broke up with her boyfreind,so I still have a chance.So will we stay freinds or more than.
- —Guest q.d.k
Im Not Sure!
- Well, lets just say hes uber-slow at responding to my flirting.. but when he does hes absolutely charming. There are no words. When im talking to him, there is never a frown on my face, he makes me laugh so much, it hurts. I miss him sometimes although both of us have our own lives and we live quite far from each other (which is a drawback) but when i do see him its like... wow all over again with the butterflies and blushes. We havent really put our relationship under a name yet which is totally fine with both of us, it takes the pressure off as we're both still young although im loyal and he is too. If he ever gets the vibe that i might feel threatened by another girl he immediately takes action to soothe me although its fun to make him feel posessive sometime (lol). By the way, im the virgo, hes the taurus. And its amazing.
- —Guest I Dont Know...
Love @first sight
- I'm 35 y/o Taurus he is 30 yr Virgo love @ first sight ... He knows my every thought butterflies couldn't Leave each other side .... Sumthin happend stubborn /spoiled me vs stubborn sarcastic him clashed and I feel like I lost my best friend I don't fall in love quick but he spoiled me I am in love w my Virgo love at first sight chemistry he is easily offended and I am open n direct... We r learning e other god help me ...
- —Guest Taurus