From the article: Love Match: Taurus and Virgo
Have you been in a Taurus-Virgo relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
What to do?
- I am a Virgo woman ..me and my Taurus have been off and on for 3 years. There's been a lot of trust issues on both ends of the relationship . With a big age difference of 7 years. I must admit I have down things that caused the trust issues and I feel really bad. I also cheated. My Taurus found out and turned into a LIVE BULL . And then decided to go his separate way. We never broke it off officially we still continued to hang out and do all of the above . But now six months later I want us to get back together. To be back in a committed relationship. While I was cheating he started a relationship with an EX and until this day she is still around . She wants to be with him and because he doesn't trust me he doesn't know what to do . And I just want her out of the picture and I want my Taurus back . Will he ever trust me ? Will he be able to love me again ?
- —Guest Taylor
just started and really nervously.in lov
- He had me at Hello was so clear He is my rock and .I cant see my life with him or without him..And that makes me work harder to please him . I am the Taurus and yes I get to.pushy yet this man tames me .That is what he thinks. Anyway .I want him to open up and come closer.yet I accept that we both.need our space . I want him more each day .I.only want that Allah continue to help.us respect.one another for life Ameen
- —Guest haneefa nabeeliah
What a rollercoaster ride
- There were sparks from the moment we met. Im a taurus, she is a virgo. Everytime we were together, she would hold me like she never wanted to let go, i felt whole with her. There was alot of unspoken words but the way we gazed into each other eyes, that was enough. She was very loyal but shockingly i wasnt and i do regret my actions because we wouldve still been together. We were together for 5 months but she couldnt trust me so she found someone else. Even so she still continues to call or text me randomly. Sometimes shes nice and sometimes she can hit me with some cold hearted words. Im not sure if she still has feelings for me but for some strange reason in my gut i know she does. And i think she may come back because the chemistry we had was WAY to strong to be thrown away and that easily. Yes we did go through many ups and downs but i wouldnt want to go through a disfunctional relationship with anyone but her.
- —Guest Imani
so in love
- I am a female Taurus, my husband is a Virgo. W have been on & off for 20 years. We have been married for 5 years. If there is a perfect couple, we are it. I have never been loved like he loves me. I wouldn't trade him for the world. We were both children when we started dating, so we had our ups & downs, but through it all there has never been a question about where his heart lay! I say nothing compares to a Taurus/ Virgo love!
- —Guest Happily married to a Virgo
What will it be?
- Things are still pretty new with my Cancer Man. We've been together a year but it still seems overwhelming. We started off as friends, I was with a Taurus man ( also a good match for me), but things weren't going well. Cheating wasn't something I did, so apparently my Crab waited for me. Sex was instantaneous (also new for me), but I agreed to start a purely physical relationship with him. 3 weeks in and he was telling me we should get married. I thought it was a joke. 3 months in he was telling me he loved me. Everything about him is intense and yet still authentic and true. I tried to slow him down but his presistence wore me down. We have so much fun together it's unbelievable. I leave him and instantly miss his company. Often I worry that it's all false and just when I doubt him, he's calling or writing to remind me how much he loves me. He talks about this life we'll share. He's emotional like a wild storm but it makes me want to care for him more. Still I wonder what will it be?
- —Guest JustMe
Could've Been Great
- I am a Virgo woman who had an older Taurus man. 13 years we spent working towards the same goals, but eventually his unwillingness to change pushed me away. I poured all of myself into and tried to help him accomplish his goals (all the while expecting to get the same later on). But after awhile it was clear that I had turned myself into his faithful servant. His expressions of love were shown in his financial and bedroom conquests. I had great pride for him, but that unwillingness to try my way once in awhile grated my nerves. He was loyal. But common goals just wasn't enough anymore. I was somewhat younger and I had grown and changed. He refused to grow with me and in fact worked to subdue any growth. So, I had to move on. It was slowly killing me to stay. I found a wonderful Cancer man and he's not afraid of change or growth. He takes my advice under consideration and we sync well. I deeply loved my Taurus but his steadfastness proved too...challenging.
- —Guest PickyVirgo
Virgo girl & taurus man
- I have been with a taurus for almost a year he broke up w me bc his life needs to be worked on and he needs time alone to get it together . When I say I don't want to talk to him until he gets it together he tells me that I'm just disposing of him that why can't I just wait. That I will appreciate him so much more that I will see for myself to trust him. And when were good he doesn't call idk what he does hell tell me he's coming over and won't come. He says he wants to run away when I start crying bc he hates hurting me he doesn't know what to do bc he's not doing it on purpose .. He says he loves me but man idk I want to run away my damn self he's driving me crazy but something in my gut is telling me to hold on.. That he will be back. Idk love is crazy !!
- —Guest Annoyed
"We are excellent together"
- I liked a Taurus guy and he liked me 2 since i m a virgo i could'nt express but he read it in my eyes he proposed me and v r happy ,if any taurus guy proposes u just say yes as god gives them to lucky ones and i m one such they r just wonderfull.
- —Guest Rose
Love at first sight
- I know a Taurus guy we are music partenrs we met 2 weeks ago he is really attractive ,protective I liked him and he proposed me 2 days back it was a royal experience and i hope we'll be good together.
- —Guest Kate
In Love with a Taurus
- I have been with this Taurus guy for a year and 5 months and its great@! the year of 2012 we had a baby girl she's beautiful 4 months now and hopefully if the Lord says the same we will be married this year im not forcing it because im going by God's time and not my owns
- —Guest Luvenia
- Had a lovely experience with this virgo man-almost two-years ago when circumstances ruined it- I had to move several states away and i was so hurt and i beleive he was too. But you never really know because that would mean talking about feelings and thats not gonna happen with a virgo man. So im just so done with relying on fate-im gonna do all i can to find him and try to make it work i realize its been a long time and im hoping with all my soul i can find him and at the very least be friends-i thought my current relationship was great but no-virgo and taurus is perfect. ill take perfect over great any day. Hope I can find him and overcome all this obstacles-im stubborn. might work out in this scenario. hope he beleives in second chances.
Yes, Taurus Girl is my soulmate.
- I searched and searched for years for a Taurus girl and at first fall with a Gemini woman assuming her a Taurus by mistake. Being a Virgo man I inspected every tiniest character of her which later after 2 years I found she is dominating me. There isn't love remained within us. She was never happy with me. Then later once she introduced me a Taurus girl. But till then I have decided to go with my old Gemini one by stitching the broken relationship anyway. Both were in my life. Then after another 5 years I failed to maintain with the Gemini girl and found the Taurus is still waiting. This relationship grown slowly but by time, Virgo Taurus relationship hardened like Rocks, Mountains. Together we found our goals are same. She is my best friend, best business partner, my family manager and lot -much. So what she came to my life so late, God sent her for me as I believe in - patience pays. My calculation is on Moon-sign based.
- —Guest Prem
- I'm a female Virgo and my girlfriend is a Taurus, we've had such a great time being together. Usually Taurus is a good friend to a Virgo, but Taurus are amazing partners too! You always have to inquire the Taurus and understand what he or she likes, it may be hard for Virgos to be confident and ask questions, but when you do, you'll feel a lot better after! I say this is a great relationship, and be lucky if you're in this state of relationship!
- —Guest Kayna
tattooed on my heart and soul
- Wow we started out as friends,because i was a lezbo,but to make a long story short he won me over,he showed me something that no man had ever showed me,i feel in love for the first time ever in my life and i hope that i will spend the rest of my life with him i love you so much papi,and i THANK GOD THAT HE BROUGHT YOU INTO MY LIFE,I WOULDNT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD MWAH! *im a virgo*and he is a taurus :0)
- —Guest mrs. c
Good while it lasted
- Im a Virgo girl and I was in relationship w/ a Taurus guy for 5 years. He was faithful, fun loving, romantic, attractive, affectionate, and an overall great connection/chemistry. After a while he showed his stubborn streak when we would have spats and......It bothered him that I was nonchalant about the arguments......When things were good they were awesome! He never made me feel insecure or jealous. He was a great supporter and he helped delegate some of my plans in life. We were a great team.....but we ran into a situation were I hurt him. He held a grudge (as Taurus sometimes do) and for years I could sense the bitter resentment he had towards me although he never broke up with me. We made up......but a little bit of bitterness was still there.......I could tell when he start arguments over small unimportant matters....I ended up breaking things off before things got miserable. My advice to any Virgo w/ a Taurus.....plz don't hurt them because they don't heal easily.
- —Guest Saphire
1-15 of 107Next