Hell on Wheels
- I have had an on and off relationship with my Aqua for year and a half, even though we have known each other for many years. Sex was great, although he always just wanted to just dive right in. When he was with me, my world was like royalty, but then he would do his space thing and not talk or text me. Now its been 2 weeks of space and not texting and talking to me! You know what me and my friends say to that! Make it 2 years! Grow up! If and when he comes back this time, he will see it will take alot for me to ever trust him again!
- —Guest Virgo Woman
Virgo woman with Aquarius husband
- At first he was sweeping me off my feet.He would do anything for me, could relate to every thing I said,Completely understood everything,and cared. Now,After three years he is very distant, decieving purposely to push my buttons and keep a distance. He doesnt take care of his appearance, I constantly remind him to brush his teeth; he waits days and days to brush...its pretty disgusting. He has very grungey personal habits...almost to the point where I feel like his mother,and have to remind him to take care of himself. He refuses to balance a checkbook because he "does the caculations in his head"but the bills are never paid on time,and we always end up in debt. My all in all opinion is....aquarius's are better off single, better off wondering around doing things on their own time. Not family orinented people, very inconsiderate,and lack in responsibility& adult matters. Incapable of being honest for the sake of "Being honest".Just my opinion...
- —Guest Virgo8th
NOT ON MY LIFE !
- This is a match made in hell. Virgos are so bossy, arrogant and rude.Do not turn me on at all. like a very sour old school teacher. I would rather watch the grass grow!! Sheesh !
- —Guest LauraLuv896
sex is cosmic
- I would be using my intellectual imaginations during sex all the way, making surprises he never thinks exist. It goes really super-massive magic that turns him into his core ON. And so it does to me. Can't believe sex could be that way, like only in dreams it's possible. But I guess, that's why, opposites attract. I hate to see how reserved he can be to new meets, damn! Why is it so hard to just give a smile away to a stranger. He's always wondered by my insanely friendly attitudes, but yet that's quite charming to see this reserved guy captivated by my quirky beautiful charms. Loves it
- —Guest belladystrauss
The best I've ever had
- I agree with one of the post above, you've gotta stay postive, and while I do think that we all have characteristics of our signs, we can not neglect the power that society and a person's up bringing has on them!!! My b-day is on the 21st so I'm barely a Virgo...so what they say about us tending to be on the safe side, not making lots of friends or wanting to be leaders in the spot light...well that's never been me at all! However, I am on the "cuff" and so it my baby since his b-day is on 17 Feb. But we're both very open and honest w/each other about everything...even when it's not the easiest. So we're both very attached and we know it. We also agree that this is the best thing we've ever had, and we're madly in love.
- —Guest Kimbo
- My bf is a aquarius and I am Virgo..Him and I have a strong attraction to one another but most of ghe tkme we have differenf outlook in life, decisions and everyday out look..I am mkre practical and I felt he is always day dreaming!! Yes hs is very aloof but behind close doors & in the bedroom he always suprise me..
- —Guest Grace
virgo woman that dated aquarius man..smh
- At first, he was sweet and attentive. then i realized he was all over the place and EVERYTHING with thid guy became a gamble. im adventurous, but i leave NOTHING to chance. im talking bills, rent, car insurance,etc. my aqaurius love always lived on the edge of stress and eviction. I couldnt live like that. and when i tried to help him, he would accept my advise, and do the SAME thing. Life w/ christopher micheal pettis was hell. He is extremely dirty, immature, confused, and let ALL his friends use him and take advantage of him. I would try not to meddle, but i felt so bad for him, cuz i thought he was a nice guy. I was wrong, He had a good side, and a TERRIBLe side. He was also selfish. All i ever tried to do was help him, but he took everything the wrong way, and i all just blew up in my face. I broke up with hims so many times, and he keeps coming back. Im completely done now, b/c im so AFRAIS to be hurt by him......
- —Guest mia davis
B+ E is ment to BE
- Well I'm aquierius girl and his a virgo his name is Bently .we new each other since we was 8 and now were 22.. We started going out in freshmen year .He was my first love and also my best friend .Next thing u know we broke up and didn't talk to each other and he called me nasty names and hated me.but any way we was on and off all threw sophomore year as well and the 4th time was the last he said cus I always brake up wit him and he gets us back together .but he was hardheaded he treated me bad but also loved me and that was so hard for me to brake up with him but I had too .he made me cry at night he made me fill bad about me but he aslo made Laff and really fall in love . But anyway he met other girls and I met other boys in middle of juinor year he came bax to me and we dated for 6 months den broke up during da summer and senior year we dated for da whole year and then broke up . And finally after 3 years later we got more and love and got maried his my childhood love
- —Guest Erica90
- I'd agree with much of what it says. I'm Virgo and my hubby Aquarius and we've been together for 13 years. It's hard work because we're quite typical of our star signs, but never boring and we complement each other and have an even balance of power. We'd both dominate the relationship if we could but the constant battle to stay in balance stops this from happening.
- —Guest Virgowoman
Would have changed a thing
- So many points are on point. Being Married for 14 years to to a male Aquarius who wont admit to devaluing my very nature is really hard. I would love to love him forever but it is killing my spirit to see the sacrifices we both make to "Be" together. I used to believe that people can work through anything, but now I see that temporary epiphanies and compromising insight do more damage than good.
??? what now
- when we first got together i checked out our compatibility and saw it might be tricky - but never the quitter & always hopeful and yes stubborn aquarius, i wanted to see how it went. a year and a half later i think we shoould split. i'm so unhappy and always the one being nagged and that he's very negative towards. i feel we should have stayed friends and saved ourselves the hearache..next move..single life!??!??!
- —Guest confused aquarius girl
CONFUSING VIRGO MAN..
- MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH A VIRGO MAN. ALL I CAN SAY IS CONFUSING. ONE MINUTE I'M HIS WOMAN NEXT MINUTE WERE JUST FRIENDS... OH AND THE RECENT EXPERIENCE.. HE TOLD ME I AM ALL WHAT HE LOOKS FOR IN A WOMEN..... THEN TOLD ME IN THE SAME BREATH HE NEEDS TIME TO HIMSELF... I THINK HE JUST RAN FROM HIS EMOTIONS... WE HAVE NEVER ARGUED AND WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER OUR PASSION SETS OFF LIKE FIRE..... HE IS SO FULL OF TESTOSTERONE IT TURNS ME ON.. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH A STRONG MANLY DEMEANOR WHO RUNS AWAY FROM HIS FEELINGS.... I JUST KINDA GO WITH THE FLOW(AQUARIUS NATURE) AS LONG AS IT IS NOT TOO CLINGY AND OVERWHELMING. SO I'M GOING TO WAIT THIS ONE OUT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
- —Guest Aquarius Woman...
- My Virgo-Aquarius relationship sux and I hate it- I am always stressed out! !! Not the best combo . . He doesn't share any of his problems/heartaches with me:-((
- —Guest Sugar
- I just recently started dating an Virgo man and things are good, we've bumped heads a few times but you get that in every relationship, right? I love being with him and I can definitely see a future with him, I just need to control my Aquarian stubbornness!
- —Guest Viv
- I just started dating my Virgo man, and I'm an Aquarius. I find that he is very routined, and I'm sooo not! But it works for us, because it keeps things interesting. He keeps me grounded, and I think I keep him entertained! Both signs are very intellectual, which is pretty cool because we can have smart conversations with one another. Our ideas and how we approach things might be different in our relationship, but it's working for us so far!
- —Guest Lovely