The best I've ever had
- I agree with one of the post above, you've gotta stay postive, and while I do think that we all have characteristics of our signs, we can not neglect the power that society and a person's up bringing has on them!!! My b-day is on the 21st so I'm barely a Virgo...so what they say about us tending to be on the safe side, not making lots of friends or wanting to be leaders in the spot light...well that's never been me at all! However, I am on the "cuff" and so it my baby since his b-day is on 17 Feb. But we're both very open and honest w/each other about everything...even when it's not the easiest. So we're both very attached and we know it. We also agree that this is the best thing we've ever had, and we're madly in love.
- —Guest Kimbo
- My bf is a aquarius and I am Virgo..Him and I have a strong attraction to one another but most of ghe tkme we have differenf outlook in life, decisions and everyday out look..I am mkre practical and I felt he is always day dreaming!! Yes hs is very aloof but behind close doors & in the bedroom he always suprise me..
- —Guest Grace
virgo woman that dated aquarius man..smh
- At first, he was sweet and attentive. then i realized he was all over the place and EVERYTHING with thid guy became a gamble. im adventurous, but i leave NOTHING to chance. im talking bills, rent, car insurance,etc. my aqaurius love always lived on the edge of stress and eviction. I couldnt live like that. and when i tried to help him, he would accept my advise, and do the SAME thing. Life w/ christopher micheal pettis was hell. He is extremely dirty, immature, confused, and let ALL his friends use him and take advantage of him. I would try not to meddle, but i felt so bad for him, cuz i thought he was a nice guy. I was wrong, He had a good side, and a TERRIBLe side. He was also selfish. All i ever tried to do was help him, but he took everything the wrong way, and i all just blew up in my face. I broke up with hims so many times, and he keeps coming back. Im completely done now, b/c im so AFRAIS to be hurt by him......
- —Guest mia davis
B+ E is ment to BE
- Well I'm aquierius girl and his a virgo his name is Bently .we new each other since we was 8 and now were 22.. We started going out in freshmen year .He was my first love and also my best friend .Next thing u know we broke up and didn't talk to each other and he called me nasty names and hated me.but any way we was on and off all threw sophomore year as well and the 4th time was the last he said cus I always brake up wit him and he gets us back together .but he was hardheaded he treated me bad but also loved me and that was so hard for me to brake up with him but I had too .he made me cry at night he made me fill bad about me but he aslo made Laff and really fall in love . But anyway he met other girls and I met other boys in middle of juinor year he came bax to me and we dated for 6 months den broke up during da summer and senior year we dated for da whole year and then broke up . And finally after 3 years later we got more and love and got maried his my childhood love
- —Guest Erica90
- I'd agree with much of what it says. I'm Virgo and my hubby Aquarius and we've been together for 13 years. It's hard work because we're quite typical of our star signs, but never boring and we complement each other and have an even balance of power. We'd both dominate the relationship if we could but the constant battle to stay in balance stops this from happening.
- —Guest Virgowoman
Would have changed a thing
- So many points are on point. Being Married for 14 years to to a male Aquarius who wont admit to devaluing my very nature is really hard. I would love to love him forever but it is killing my spirit to see the sacrifices we both make to "Be" together. I used to believe that people can work through anything, but now I see that temporary epiphanies and compromising insight do more damage than good.
??? what now
- when we first got together i checked out our compatibility and saw it might be tricky - but never the quitter & always hopeful and yes stubborn aquarius, i wanted to see how it went. a year and a half later i think we shoould split. i'm so unhappy and always the one being nagged and that he's very negative towards. i feel we should have stayed friends and saved ourselves the hearache..next move..single life!??!??!
- —Guest confused aquarius girl
CONFUSING VIRGO MAN..
- MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH A VIRGO MAN. ALL I CAN SAY IS CONFUSING. ONE MINUTE I'M HIS WOMAN NEXT MINUTE WERE JUST FRIENDS... OH AND THE RECENT EXPERIENCE.. HE TOLD ME I AM ALL WHAT HE LOOKS FOR IN A WOMEN..... THEN TOLD ME IN THE SAME BREATH HE NEEDS TIME TO HIMSELF... I THINK HE JUST RAN FROM HIS EMOTIONS... WE HAVE NEVER ARGUED AND WHEN WE ARE TOGETHER OUR PASSION SETS OFF LIKE FIRE..... HE IS SO FULL OF TESTOSTERONE IT TURNS ME ON.. I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH A STRONG MANLY DEMEANOR WHO RUNS AWAY FROM HIS FEELINGS.... I JUST KINDA GO WITH THE FLOW(AQUARIUS NATURE) AS LONG AS IT IS NOT TOO CLINGY AND OVERWHELMING. SO I'M GOING TO WAIT THIS ONE OUT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
- —Guest Aquarius Woman...
- My Virgo-Aquarius relationship sux and I hate it- I am always stressed out! !! Not the best combo . . He doesn't share any of his problems/heartaches with me:-((
- —Guest Sugar
- I just recently started dating an Virgo man and things are good, we've bumped heads a few times but you get that in every relationship, right? I love being with him and I can definitely see a future with him, I just need to control my Aquarian stubbornness!
- —Guest Viv
- I just started dating my Virgo man, and I'm an Aquarius. I find that he is very routined, and I'm sooo not! But it works for us, because it keeps things interesting. He keeps me grounded, and I think I keep him entertained! Both signs are very intellectual, which is pretty cool because we can have smart conversations with one another. Our ideas and how we approach things might be different in our relationship, but it's working for us so far!
- —Guest Lovely
Virgo & Aquarius Love
- I believe that any sign can have a wonderful relationship reguardless of the nature of the sign.Im a virgo and im in love with my aquarius baby....We have never been in a fight and we never plan on it...And if & when a fight comes along...We will find a way together to stomp on it...cause we wont let unnessary drama get between our love for one another....so for the people that are thinking that Just because the signs are the opposite it will work out...Keep thinking negative you wont get anywhere.Think positive and you probably most likley will thank me..Always ViroLover... A huh!!
- —Guest VirgoLover
Spread your wings
- I'm a Virgo and like an aquarius man Yes most is true, but us Virgo girls, well in my case I'm open minded but my heart is for only one man. In a way we need Aquarius to spread our wings but they need us to come down to earth once in awhile. But I guess it only works out if you both work together.
- —Guest Virgo
- I so get this...he is such a virgo, and i am quite the aquarius...he fussed at me once, saying "Why do you have to be so difficult?!?!?" I smiled and apologized and gave him my most sincere, "hey baby"...he couldn't help but laugh and be turned on...the communication thing is key...we should talk more...i guess i just want to see effort on his part, too...
- —Guest Tai
- Yeah, I don't see this as accurate as other people, I suppose there is an exception to every rule, but the girl I'm trying to get with is an aquarian, and I'm a virgo, and it's complete opposite of what this thing said... I'm the outgoing one who wants to try new things, I'm the carefree one... and she won't talk about her problems to me, so guys who are virgo's and are failing to get aquarians... you're not the only one...
- —Guest Arnold