From the article: Love Match - Virgo and Aquarius
Have you been in a Virgo-Aquarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
OHH U LIE
- HOW U GOIN TO LIE ABOUT HOW AQUARIUS AN VIRGOS HOW THE WOULD FEEL AND LOVE EACH OTHER AN THAT U SAY THAT THAT VIRGO FIND AN AQUARIUS THAT THERE A WINNER DONT B LIEN NOW U KNO THERE A MATCH A GOOD MATCH GET THE THINGS RIGHT ITS THERE CHOICE ON WORKING THING OUT TO MAKE EVERYTHING RIGHT IN THERE RELATIONSHIP U SHOULD REALLY KNO UR STUFF BEFORE RIGHT ON HOW THEY WILL BE GOOD FOR EACH OTHER AND WHAT WILL GO ON THRU OUT THAT RELATIONSHIP AND HOW THEY WOULD DO FOR EACH OTHER I DONE I DONT WANT TO EXPLAIN NO MORE RIGHT NOW GOOD NIGHT
- —Guest MANUELLA
- I am a virgo. He is an Aquarius. At first we hit it off. But now im starting to see he may not be the one. I love him and I know he loves me but he has so many friends and expects me not to have any he gets very jealous which makes me do the same then when I do. Im in the wrong. He is not realistic at all. He dreams too much for me the only the we agree on is sex. But then he's always out wit friends so when we do have sex my mind is wondering the whole time about him with other females. So I dnt enjoy the sex like I use to. I'm just wasting my time but im a virgo so all I do is appear not to care which is frustrating to him n when I show him I care its too much for him to take in. iM JUST GIVING UP ON THIS
- —Guest kat
Married for 12 years
- I am married to a Virgo Man... He is a hard working, provider, and loves family. But he doesn't have very good communication skills. Good to look at but not handy around the house. He buys excellent gifts and wants to make sure you have the best but very controlling when it comes to money. If you can deal with controlling, self involved, critical people then this is these are the guys for you. You will always have the best of everything but it comes with a PRICE.... Stay on your knees because no relationship is perfect no matter what your zodiac sign...
He's THE ONE!
- I am reading these responses, chuckling to myself, I can relate to each one of them. But I truly believe he's my twin soul. He does things to me, I never thought at 41 were possible! My aquarius and I are long distance now, we lived together for almost a year, he'll be back home in a year. This time apart forced us to put physical presence on the back burner and concentrate on the heart. To say it's amazing, challenging, powerful, is not enough. We were fantastic together before, but now, we are a force! And everyone in the room knows it when we are together. We are both pretty social but also hermits... he's my stubborn, outspoken love... forever.
- I met this Aquarius man who is younger than me and we were in the situation were we both liked someone but they ignore us. We both had some common experiences at first and still do. We are best buddies until I found I liked him and he liked me, but because they people we use to liked were all friends it was kin of difficult to date my ex's friend. At first he told me he liked me and wanted to date but I was confuse and kept denying. Finally I have him an answer and said yes to him. After a couple of days he began to ignore me and was confuse about our relationship. I thought maybe if I told him how I felt maybe we can work things out, but all we ever did was argue and didn't work things out much. I'm a Virgo woman so I probably must took things faster than I thought, but because I feel in love with him I wanted us to work. Now me and him are just best buddies again. Friends that had nothing between us and he seem happy about it. I still love him. I do. And even today I still wonder why
- —Guest Mumu
Loving my Virgo man
- So It's been 5 weeks and things r going great. He's already talking about being together ect which I love to hear as he is not constantly smothering me. We have a strong sexual connection and I look forward to getting to know him on a more intaletual level. Both are minds are very strong and I love how he can pick up on things which iv not made completely obvious and takes an interest, however sometimes he likes to pressure me to open up on things and as an Aquarian I will crawl bk in my shell if I feel under pressure to explain my feelings ect. I defo agree we compliment each other. He says Im wired sometimes which he likes lol
- —Guest Aquarius Women
my experience with virgo men
- i was talking to this virgo i went to high school with. he was cool but it was more like we were friends and it would never go anywhere. long story short, we had sex and it was bomb. now that we talk so much less, he seems disinterested in anything else besides hitting me up to bone and boning. nothing else makes sence but the sex..its amazing but its not even worth catching feelings and getting none in return. this is my experience, so im speaking for myself. im sure other aqua girls have had lovely experiences or sircumstances with virgo men. hey are highly intelligent funny and so attractive, i mean come on. ladies best advice i can give is if you do fall for.this sign, make him wait. and if he does, you know he.really wants you. ie i
- —Guest waterbeauty
Aquarian man "too good to be true"
- I always knew in my heart...he was the one for me..but never realized..time has spoken for itself and proven now in present..aquarian men are "too good to be true"..I'm glad he is back into my life; and my life has never been the same after my broken engagement..He has turned me sane happy smiling go-getter person..I'm alive & myself with him...I'm blessed he is in my life; I couldn't ask more from GOD...we have our ups and downs...but at the end of the day..he never leaves my side..and keeps me smiling all time..Yes Virgos and Aquarians are very different..but it is the mutual respect love and understanding which keeps our bond strong and alive..we don't need to tell each other how we are feeling..maybe as a woman I'm expressive...but he knows when I'm in dumps; all he has to tell me it will be fine..and I'm back alive..I love him and hoping to marry him before end of this year..Thank you GOD and people please don't read what people have to say; follow your heart and you will be happy
- —Guest GM
Met a girl
- Hello folks! I am an Aquarius man (31) I have recently met, such an amazing! Soul! She's sooo Beautiful all the way through! My dilemma is that- I have been searching for a Leo soul-mate as I believe it's your apposite in the Zodiac that is meant for you. And of course the fire and air thing. However, this girl is a Virgo, and although she can come across as a bit grumpy and even negative to some degree... She is utterly adorable and I think about her allot not to mention the chemistry we share when we chat. How can this be?? I really don't know what to do... Feed back please my fellow Friends?? ; }
- —Guest Renda
Aquarius man good for virgo woman
- We are not together. I have never seen him as a guy, only a friendly man who I like to see and talk to, until one day looking at his eyes something whispered to me the words: 'it's him, he's come'. I have known him for 12 years. Now I am totally in love but calm or oh dear trying to be. From the moment I see him until we part, I am enchanted by the energy between us, even after 12 years. Whatever happens it is there. It is rare and special, I hope it never ends. I would not define it or try to predict the future, but have to say that against all astrological odds it has been the perfet gift ones soul can receive, so soothing in its beauty. Love is a gift, that comes once in a blue moon, do not rush it, treat it as if it were a butterfly, maybe you can not loose love if it is there, but it is fragile and it can be bruised.
- —Guest Ifeyescouldtalk
- I've never been attracted to someone this much before. I've known my Aquarius guy for 3 years and I still feel the same attraction I felt for him the first time I met him! I feel so happy whenever I see him! And I could feel that he respond just the same! Both of us can connect so well too, on all levels. There are some tension moments between us, but that was quickly resolved because I've had some unusual tolerance in this relationship! I am having quite a beautiful time of my life with my Aquarius man!
- —Guest Virguy
Love is Real
- It's difficult to sstrike the balance initially for sure but once you really tune in to how he (Aquarius) acts and expresses, you can feel more grounded. Not your average man with a typical boyfriend disposition but would be insanely attractive to a Virgo and vice versa. Give him his space and avoid arguments, intensity and emotional drama. Space is a must. Have faith on him and mostly on yourself. Many a times (due to lack of expression of love, Virgos tend to feel unloved) hence the self worth should be in volumes and lots of things to do otherwise within your space. He would be a good friend, non judgemental and would give you your space. I have been with my Aqua BF for 2.5 years and it's been hard but now it feels like it was worth it. :) Don't become too conflict averse, find a middle ground and Virgos try to loosen up and see the other's POV which is miles different from yours. Connect with creative things and try being less pessimistic and broody. Aquarians should let them in :)
- —Guest Virquarin
- Are stupid my ex bf is one and he's so confusing and a bit selfish f*ck him
- —Guest kendra
Female Virgo & Male Aquarius.
- First glance of him, I got up from my seat to investigate. The reply I got when I asked if I could help him was so funny. 2 months past & we became good friends. My mornings are made bright by his presence, my sorrow melts away quicker than ever before. He is the soul mate I've have been looking for for the last 15 years. He is stubborn yet so romantic & cares for me so deeply. This man reads me like a book & I can read him too. In 7 months we have shared the deepest of secrets & the heaviest of tears. He can handle my moody character & the only man who can shut me up when I'm in a fit of rage. Our fights are over stupid things, usually words but the making up is with passion & love so warm. I tried to walk away but my hearty couldn't handle it. Am sure our souls met in paradise before we were created in our mother's wombs. He is my heart.
- —Guest Love struck
Started Dated an Aquarious Man
- OMG! Virgo Woman. I read your post and that me. Exactly me and him. I am not an regular Virgo woman either very Sexual Puerrtorican Dominican and free Spirt I was with a Gemini for 16 and then with a Leo for 2 both a disaster. So then I go to this site and I meet him. He asked me out we went for dinner, dancing I got home at 5 am I was so happy never had such a good time he asked me to be his girlfriend right away and I said yes then I started thing too good to be true and freak out cut off then as a smart guy he talked to me and we are working things out. I feel so happy I cant stop thinking about him he is so caring and considerate, smart, gentle and passionate. I have butterflies in my stomach at age 41 :) my girls said mom go for you look so happy never saw you like that before. Let see where it goes :)
- —Guest Latina
1-15 of 98Next