Have you been in a Virgo-Capricorn relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
lust or love ??!
- I am a cap female & he is a male Virgo . We dated back in Jr high then we never really broke up it wasn't serious at the time I guess then he moved to a different city 5yrs passed & he found me on fb !! Lol I have strong feelings for him but he's hard to read at times... He recently asked me to be his gf & if I was ready to get on this "bumpy ride" with him & I agreed !!! I'm very happy but I think I over think just a little. He works out of town but there's not one day where he doesn't txt or call me. We both have kids from our previous relationship & well it doesn't bother either one of us ! I tend to spoil him as does he to me ! But sometimes I do feel like I'm in it more than he is but then he does something to reassure me !! Ahhh well hopefully everything turns out great ! There's trust & everything great to have a healthy relationship but only time will tell !!!
- —Guest cappy gal
Virgo girl, Cappy boy!
- I am Capricorn boy, I dated my Virgo 7 years ago. There was something in her eyes that I got attracted to her the very first moment but i couldn't reveal that... Her look was so innocent and so sexy at the same time, kind of contradiction, we were so slow, but we went on, I was so crazy about her and i wanted to spend my every moment with her, she was so moody and we have a tough times every two month, but when she was back to me it was like heaven! we had great moment for five years and she fall in love with me at some stages!
Unfortunately she went to another province for studying and she gradually forgot me... I still crazily love her but seemingly she prefers other guys...
- —Guest Mohammad NV
- I'm Capricorn with moon in Virgo and sun (stellium) in 6th house.
I adore them as friends. However, Virgo men are not a match in the love/marriage dept. It's not that they're bad or anything, they're just not compatible in the long run. I think they are more attracted to and end up marrying a fire sign....
Don't break your heart over it...it just wasn't meant to be....:)
- —Guest Capricorn lady
lie with smile
- Once upon a time, I thought my virgo man was my soulmate... Wrong!! He gave me nothing but anguish and a lot of tears. Always had a valid reason for his behavior. Oh did I mention he is a police office, married at that time as was myself. We meet at my former work. He was store security. Became friends and a few years later lovers. He made me feel special. Then he would disappear. And then act like nothing. This went on for years. We had a falling out, he never called again. But he works in the city I live in so we have crossed paths numerous times. I did send him letters at his work, had no phone number to call anymore. Just found out he did divorce his wife, and married another officer .. Wow what a wakeup call to his lies. Was informed he was a total player.. That explains it all now. I'm so blindsided by his true colors. Guess I wasn't so special after all. No more virgo men. I'm now divorced. Will never put a man on a pedestal again. My gut was always right about him. I just didn'
- —Guest karen
my virgo man and i
- I have been with my virgo man 4yrs now and its the best relationship I've ever been in. I don't know if being a cap is the real reason for that. We started living together early in the relationship, and its been just a few arguments here and there. But we never stay mad at each other. He's mostly quiet and I sometimes av to push him to hear his thoughts dwl (he's like baby, how often must I tell u what for u is for u, just be patient) All I can say is, my greatest desire is to be with him forever.
- —Guest kay
LOVE WITH CAP BOY
- love with a capricorn man who is younger to me 7 years but we share deep understanding for each other we just had our first date but after that he is very quite dont know but i miss him and his personality the way he thinks so matured . dont know wht to do ??????????????? how to approach him also
- —Guest NEHA
- My virgo male waited patiently for seven years. There were fights, however, that really put me off, and most all were simple bids for control over appearance. I won't let him buy me clothes. However, this man fell in love with me, and let me be, because I was flippant.. For years. I was too young and cool to take him seriously. It was five years before I had sex with him, and even though it was better than anyone else, I didn't do anything about it for another two years. I was stuck in the arguments. Then, after a terrible personal tragedy, he saw me out, he took me home, and he has saved me. This is true love that only Capricorn can't describe. I still fight furiously with him, and each argument is ended with "I love you" and with the assurance of wonderful and passionate and real connection to each other. We have gotten better every day with the arguments, because we knew and know that in every case, the love overwhelms. Eight years between us, now, and I'm due in October. I am home
- —Guest Kristin
CAPPY N VIRGO
- I BEEN KNOWING MY VIRGO FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND WE JUST STARTED OFF MESSING WITH EACH OTHERS MARCH 23,2012 HE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE WE GREW UP IN TJE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD BUT WE NEVER KNEW WE WOULD HAVE THIS FERLLING FOR EACHOTHER BUT I CAN SAY I AM TRULY IN LOVE WITH HIM I REALLY SEE MYSELF GETTING MARRIED HAVING GREAT JOBS AND HAVING BEAUTIFUL I CAN SAY SOMETIMES WE DONT SEE EYE TP EYE BUT WE LOVE EACCH OTHER
- —Guest Joy n Octavious
- I met a Cap over 5 years ago in High School and we instantly clicked on a mental capacity. Now, because it was HS we both of us had many distractions from forming a true bond. Now that we met again in collegiate scenes I feel pressed to tell him I've always been the one waiting for him. The BIG problem is I am with his polar opposite sign, Cancer...Do I break up with this super sensitive guy of 5 years to get my rock solid original dream guy from over 5 years ago?
- —Guest VergeOfVixen
cap:- are made for virgo (.)(.) (')
- there is cap boy who is 11 years younger than me, i am 39 he is 28, but i loves him too much that i can't lie without him, even though i scold him to great extreme he just cries and at the end of all scoldoing he smiles in a so much sexy way i end up with loving him... i want his presence in daily life & i create issue to see him daily...i slept with him many times during afternoon and delhi tour...he keep so much secrets that nobody knows about our relationship...he is very romantic on bed...so much fun...jokes...laughs...enjoyment...complete relaxation...massage...kisses...he becomes monk in presence of my ex...but when we meet alone...he sets fire by his sexy smile...he is very loyal to me...very much understanding...i can't live without my cap who pleases me without any barrier...in spite of repeated telling...he rubs his leg under the table...i never say no but take away mine in presence of other...he asks me to peep into old freeze & quickly kisses me touches me at (.)(.) (')
- —Guest college madam and cap boy
My Capricorn Crush !!!
- I am 18 year old Virgo Female & The first minute I laid eyes on my Capricorn guy it was truly a instant connection . We have class together so I was pretty confident that based on our compatibility we could make it but my natural shyness made it difficult for me to approach him first. One day he called me over to "talk" in class . The chemistry was through the roof ugh he held my hand while we talked the whole class period. My friends know about the crush I have on him and I know he does too. Im so infatuated by his gorgeous smile perfect face , and I think it could be love. Hes going to ask me out pretty soon and I think I might just faint lol.
- —Guest Beyonce
Love at first sight
- Okay so a few weeks ago I met a Capricorn man, from the very first words spoken out of his mouth I devolved a butterfly feeling, he was handsome, funny, he had a certain glow about him. I wanted to talk to him but I was doing business so I didn’t get a chance and I regretfully left. A few days later (on Valentine’s Day actually) I went out with a friend to a bar and saw him there. I was so excited it was incredible, we automatically clicked and the chemistry was crazy. That night we were talking and at one point we looked at each other and we kissed, I couldn’t help it anymore. It was amazing. After that we were inseparable the entire night and didn’t really want to talk to anyone else, I left the person I was with and gave the Capricorn man all my attention. We hang out and kissed all night until we fell asleep on my couch. Unfortunately here’s where the story gets ugly. I had an ex from a while back (Aquarius man) that needed my help so I let him stay with me for a little while until
- —Guest Perfect
- I am a 23 year old Male Capricorn and my love was a virgo who was 8 months younger than me. we have dated for 4 years and it was the best four years I ever had in my life. Our sex lives was crazy, we were adventurous, wild and love each other's company. Their were times we fight and argue, but I was never mad at her. I am understanding of her needs. I loved her bossy attitude because it shows that she wants me to help her. Most of my confident and support came from her. We had great laughter and smiles, I cheerish them everyday. what i miss the most were moments where I can just be eased and relax. I live quite a chaotic life. A big family trying to survived of the falling economy. Being the oldest son, I must maintain my responsibilities and character for my parents. What i'm missing in life most was "What do I want to do with my Life". All i could ever think was worries for other people's life and helping people be better. We finally broke up because of the stress that I hold...
- —Guest Horokeu Vang
My great friend.
- The beginning of the school year, I got to re-unite with my old Virgo friend from 2 years ago. As the year passes, our friendship began to build up each and everyday. And recently, I went through a break-up with my boyfriend and I took a bit hard the first day and she was there to help me through it. She is very wise, kind, and helpful. She always gives me advice and always says the right thing to me. She is so good to me and protective and I love it so much. She's like my only best-friend..and I hope I don't loose her anytime soon. I need her. This Virgo is very dear to me, and I will most certainly do my part in this friendship. I love my Virgo sooo very much!!!
- —Guest A lady Capricorn.
Most Amazing Roller Coaster Ride
- Well I am a capricorn female and because I am so private with my life I have no one to share this with so this is why I am writing. I fell in love with a Virgo man who is 7 years older. There is an undeniable connection and out if all the men I dated he is the one who is my soul mate . I love his family and am accepting of his sons and he takes great care of me but he can be way too critical at times and he is very insecure. I am so devoted to and in love with him but he is so blind he doesn't even see it. I think we are fine and try to encourage him to be happy but he doesn't know how to just live and let loose. He always says how we are so alike and so different at the same time.. also he says I am too dominant. I left him yesterday to show him he will never find another woman like me and I hope he see's. I wish I could have been with him forever.
- —Guest LC