Leo Makes Perfect Lovers
- A few of my ex were Leos. Although there were break ups, during the relationships I see them as perfect lovers, so of course it's no big deal if they have admirers with such natural charm (no jealousy for my case but proud of him). So, most likely if I have a new Leo relationship, I would definitely enjoy every moment of it but hope he won't leave me because I move on fast too. ;) -Virgo Woman
- —Guest Marliana
Virgo woman and Leo man
- I have been with my Leo boyfriend for 4 months and 10 days. Things started out rocky because I would not open up for awhile and that bothered him. He also did not get my sarcastic sense Of humor before we started dating and that worried me. However, I could not say no to this guy even though I always say no to commitment for fear of getting hurt. I broke out of my shell fully on August 8th when I said yes to him.. It shocked me that I was so willing to commit so soon. I did not want to risk him getting tired of waiting around for me. I love him with all my heart he is unlike anyone I have met before. Our bond is stronger than ever even though we are currently long distance I would do anything for him.
- —Guest Meghan
leo and virgo
- lol love this ... spot on !!!! I've been with my boyfriend for seven years !!!! I'm a leo and he's a virgo!
- —Guest mm
Run for the hills
- I wrote a post on this a few months ago... I said it's not easy and I was deciding between the man and the relationship and hadn't quite decided. Anyway the relationship has failed. I won't blame him entirely, most of my natal chart has Virgo in it (Sun in leo, but Venus, Mercury & Mars are all Virgo). It's not all down to sun signs , the rest of the chart will play into it too. All I will say is if you can avoid dating a Virgo, do. They are decent people but awful boyfriends, they're motivations are different from other sun signs and a relationship has to make sense from a realistic point of view. You will always come second to their life and if you can't fit into his life then it will be a problem. Virgos are extremely hard work, you don't get much in return (except after a few years maybe, when apparently they're devoted husbands) and in all likely hood it won't work out. But for those who decide to go for it anyway, I wish you all the luck in the world.
- —Guest Leo lady
Leo woman and Virgo man
- My Virgo is withdrawn, negative, and overly critical . It's really hard for him to communicate. I feel so alone in this relationship. He's really hot and cold. One week things are fine - he will be loving caring and attentive then the next week he's withdrawn, like a totally different person. This relationship definitely will not last !
- —Guest Guest
Leo women ;)
- I don't mind leos, even though everyone says Leos are horrible to be with as a Virgo woman I have dated one or so. My friends call me the jack Virgo cause I act nothing like the book case Virgo I guess and I love to lavish and spoil and my new interest who is a Leo does not know how to handle it (she never gets the compliments I have given her before with other people) we are taking it slow, but we are guinely into each other. So everyone complaining about who you date...you could date your perfect astrology match I have dated both a Taurus and a Virgo both not great term I got mad at the Virgo cause she judged everything we did and the Taurus she never wanted to do anything! So People using the excuse oh she is Leo...shut up and try to work it out. Hate it when people use that as an excuse I swear.
- —Guest Juz Saying
Run!! don't get caught by theses virgos
- I'm 32 years old... These virgo's just take your time :\ last for girls that I have dated, for some reason, have all been Virgo's... its all the same.... they've been around... you've been around... looking for the same thing...... love.... but unless you, and her, whatever sign.. you leo or her virgo or vice versa... put the past behind and both just shut the f up about your past... and it will work.. f Virgo's, all You are just some lowkey Flips.. Garanteeeeeeeeed!!!! And These Virgo girls will never satisfy you, its a trap.. they just milk it for what its worth.. dont waste your time.. as hard at it feels or seems, leave that virgo and go out and get chosen, we leo's!!!! we in demand!!! we dont need to settle for this!!! There's a light at the end of this virgo tunnel :) Trust, they suck in bed... You'll waist your years hoping and wishing.. then one day, like many before, you'll just say f it.. and give up on it and go find it somewhere else and realize the time you wasted...
- —Guest tyzzol
Give up Will not work
- I am a Leo female went to high school with Virgo guy meet up 5 yrs after high school started talking a lot spending time together. The first week he was easily approachable after that pure hell. I'm a sweet very understanding lady. But Virgo guy never believed me, was involved with multiple women,would make me cry with rude insults and purposely being complicated instead of letting it flow to see if it would work would purposely cause arguments then felt bad when I wouldn't argue back. So hot and cold Oneday I'm liked I feel liked others I feel unworthy,confused,frustrated, unappreciated. And I'm tired and giving up.
- —Guest Beauty
Virgo Loves Leo
- I am a virgo woman in love with a Leo Man. We have been dating for almost 11 months. We just stumbled across this site while looking up our horoscopes and what they mean. & they are spot on! lol Hes the humerous one always trying to fix arguements when Im the over analyzing fighter lol we have our ups and downs but our Ups out weigh the bad tremendously. I love my Leo man & Hes the best Leo man out there, Sorry Ladies;)
- —Guest JENNIFER
- Our love is magnetic. The sexual tension is mind blowing! I'm a leo woman and he a virgo. Dating a year now and I wonder how i dealt so long without this man. He makes me go crazy in good and bad ways. He wants to tame a lioness and I was just not having that. After our initial dramas we've managed to get to know each other so well and balance each other. At times Leo-Virgo love can be fustrating in timea of anger and he seems to be very stubborn and I'm very much about cooling the situation. He adores and showers me with love and affection and because Leo love attention he assumes me not doing same back is me not loving him as much. He doesn't realise I have a different way of showing love. I can be angry at him and he can be angry at me and not talk a whole walk together but as soon as he comes to terms and understand my hurt he'll be the first to grab me, hold me and attack me with kisses. I love him dearly and I've never felt a more interesting, stable & pleasing sex life.
- —Guest Cherry
Perfect Match I Love My Virgo Guy!!!
- I am a leo woman and my boyfriend is a virgo. He is verrryyyy organized and not a hermit at all. We have been dating for 11months and still going strong. This is a match made in heaven , patience and love will keep these two together. :)
- —Guest guest
- I have been married for 1 yr. 8 mo. Of pure hell. MAYBE a couple o weeks total of enjoyment.(for both of us). I m a Leo woman and he is a Virgo. We are in our late 40`s. You would think we would know better. But we had and still have a strong attraction to each other. I think divorce is inevitable and dont want to put up with his selfish, unsupportive ways any longer. What should i do?
- —Guest barb
- I'm a virgo woman he's a Leo man our relationship is so complicated I'm so shy and can't even open up to him he's so charming and out there he spoils me and goes out of his way to anything for me and I do nothin for him I feel like I'm always hurting him and putting him threw hell just to have me I wanna tell him it's not me he wants he wants a fun out there type girl not a shy quiet girl but deep down all I want is him I don't wont him to give up on me he's so amazing and charming I just wanna carter to him
- —Guest Guest Sara
virgo woman with leos
- Leo men will value the down to earth quality of virgos; and virgos will adore the prince charming of leos. Because of virgos, one is enough rule, leos will always feel they won the prize and the prize will belong only to them.
- —Guest G
about leo man
- am a virgo girl and i've been in relation wid leo from past 7months+..!! startng we're jus frnz bt latr he prposed..and m telng u the way they talk is realy convncng..!! i said yess...i hav no idea y i said so..latr i fel for him.hi's soo romantic.. n we met in chatng actualy.we r havng long distance realtionshp frm strtng itslf. he s proud bt vry carng..only thng he doesnt hav tym sumtyms...wich pisses me of. we nevr fought til nw..!!he undrstnd me m telng again n again he is "romantic". he is faithful bt few say leos r lyk playboy type. but i dnt think so...it dpnds on whm u choose n how u be. try to praise its a trick believe me...n he think alot abt sex...jus try to make him wait mre n mre...infact we nevr had our 1st kiss til nw. dnt ovrthink abt him...jus try to seduce him n be funny at times :D
- —Guest virgo girl