Leo man Virgo woman=(
- If u are a virgo woman...plsss plss do not go for a Leo man...he will hurt u so badly and leave u broken hearted..speaking frm personal experience=(
- —Guest Broken-hearted
Tell Us About Your Leo-Virgo Relationshi
- I never was loved by a woman. I am 52 years old and I learn from people to see how they are faitful in fact on negative feelings then positive. But also people are more sensible than wisdom even they share their experience of life and feel wrong their mistake's. I am an orphan and I am not complexed with that but people are afraid of me because they thing I am cursed what does mean to me, they do not have real experience or feelings for each others. I fact, I am a lucky man to be loved by a woman if will happend because she will feel complecte with me and she will never die.
- —Guest Michael
Nice, but stressful
- My leo man came on too strong for my virgo self on our first date. First of all, I genuinely thought it wasn't a date because he had asked me if I wanted to hang out. We were just hanging out, but later on he tried to kiss me and I froze up. He was cool with it and we continued to see each other after I gave him a second chance. It was a lot of fun, but he was very persistent in pressuring me to have sex once we were officially dating. That stressed me out, so I broke-up with him. (we dated for a month and a half) A week later, he tried to get me back. And the week after that, he tried again. I had to be really firm with him that I didn't want to see him anymore because I knew that he would try to bring us back into the dating relationship. It could only be one or the other. It's taken him a long time to get over me and still, a few months later now, he still wants to hang out. They're genuinely nice people and friends with benefits, but very persistent and can be quite annoying.
- —Guest Guest Virgo Woman
my twin flame
- Im a virgo women he a Leo man. since the day we met we've been inseparable. we spend hours talking about every & anything. we have the goals & aspirations. Everyrtime i see him its like the 1st time.
- —Guest danielle
virgo woman and leo man
- We are young he is turning 26 aug14 and im turning 25 sept 8. He does love the spotlight and I let him have it. Being a virgo woman with a leo man takes alot of effort and patientce. I love him because he is smart and willing to get out there and get what he wants. He has changed alot in just a few months of us being together. He was like a college student partying all the time and sfter meeting me he got a better job and turned into a man over night. Our love life is passonate and romantic. i feel like im in a love story every time he spends me around and kisses me. We have great conversations about random things. Keep your Leo active even if it just talking, if he get bored he will find something to do no matter what you think of it. He also knows when im sad and knows how to sweet btalk me into not worring so much. I am in love with him, and i plan to do what it takes to keep my lion happy. i never met another man like him. Virgo woman and Leo man are a beautiful pair.
- —Guest christy
It can & Will Work...Leo F Virgo M
- I am a leo woman, and have been married to my virgo husband for 8 years. We have been together for 10. Virgos can tend to be withdrawn and secluded when they get their feelings hurt or feel attacked. This was one of our major problems in marriage. I am the type of person who wants to address and fix the problems as soon as it arrises...but he is not. This has caused many arguments. But over time, if i just give him his space..he eventually comes around. He is very goal oriented, and is a hard worker. Being the Leo that i am, i desire attention, and want to know how much i am loved and admired by virgo. I often feel lonley and unappreciated due to virgos need to have his space. But, when he has the time to spend intimate and alone time with me, it is WONDERFUL! Virgos are more shy and extroverted when it comes to the bedroom. Unlike myself, who is often the progresser and leader of the bedroom. But when we both feel loved and admired...the love making is WONDERFUL and sensual!
- —Guest Erica
Complicated, but I can't stay away
- I'm a leo (Aug. 7), and he's a Virgo (Aug. 29)...we're the same age, only 22 days apart...and it's so complicated....and we've both tried staying just friends multiple times...and its just never worked that way. It's like no matter what happens, no matter how we fight (usually over misunderstandings and logic), and no matter how many bad things happen, I can't get over him and I think its the same way with him. He always comes back, no matter what. And it's been 9 months since I met him. And it's still incredible...we can talk for hours, and he always makes me laugh, and I can have more fun with him than with anyone else. He's very sexual, and the experiences I've had with him were incredible and unforgettable. Sometimes I don't like to admit it, but I truly enjoy being around him and talking to him..and of course, he has this crazy schedule which makes things really difficult, and I hardly get to see him, but I've never been attached to anyone like this before. It might just be lov
- I am a virgo and my boyfriend is a leo...we have been together for three years now and i truly love him with all my heart. The sex is the best in the world!!! Throughout the years we have had our ups /downs but with love, understanding , and prayer we made it work.
- —Guest lisa
virgo woman leo man
- One thing I agree with all the other posts...the sex is amazing-I'm the one who's always after him. We do balance each other but we have some of the dumbest fights. Mostly due to misunderstandings. He a lot of times misinterprets my mood or my tone. We have so much together we vibe well. He is def an attn shore which I tell him often and easily offended although I'm not trying to hurt his feelings. I'm a private background player, he loves attention. He is def a provider a father a spiritual partner and friend. He is faithful-I think the lying and cheating are character issues not a flaw in the signs. I wouldn't trade him for the WORLD. We def have a soul connection.
- —Guest mzcoffie
Leo womannn :) Virgo guy
- Soo yeah me and my Virgo guy recently broke up after a 9 month relationship because I cheated on him :( everything was fine in the beginning..I mean I was crazyyy about him and then he kept trying to change me like no drinking,no clubbing/partying, and he hated my best friend (scorpio) bcuz he thought whenever we were together we were wild and talked to other guys. But I started to lose attraction towards him, he just wasnt really cute to me anymore and we had sex soo many times it wasnt exciting anymore and things became very bland,on my part,but he was still in love with me and always wanted to spend time with me. The more time we spent together the more tired I became with him lol. But yeah long story short I met this guy we ended up having sex my boyfriend found out (bad situation) he was really hurt..I'm hurt too bcuz I really miss him and the guy I cheated on him with is nowhere to be found..:,( ..thts wat I get...DON'T CHEAT ON VIRGO MEN THEY'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!
- —Guest alexis93
Hes the one. 42109
- Became friends at the age of 14 freshmen yr h.s bff at 15-16 & started dating 42109 age 16 and now we been together for 3 years & 2 months. were young buy indeed found of each other, through the bad times it has continued on to hapiness. He is my piece and I am his adventure. He is my calm & I am his fun but yet although two opposites we combine like a puzzle. we watch movies as if we were born in the 50s & miss each other wen were right next to each other. he is quite but smart & funny. I am cranky shy but talentec he saids. we have matured through out the years & have learned so much about each other. He teaches me & I teach him. I am happy that he is happy.
- —Guest Joselin
True Hard Love
- I am a Virgo woman and I am married to a Leo man! We have been together for 13 years! I love this man and always have. He takes care of me not just financially but spiritually! Don't get me wrong I am a career woman but in love with the fact that my man is a go getter. Now out of those 13 years we have had some knock down drag outs but we made it through. If u are a Virgo in love with a Leo or vice a versa...it is well worth giving it a try for the long run.
- —Guest Ashley
I Still Love Him
- I was hoping to read more about virgo women and leo men, but the ones I did read were bad. Well, my leo is the strong silent type and so sexy on all fronts. just pure male. Our bond is stranger and strong. We broke up or rather he broke up with me, but I am still in love with him. I think he still loves me. Its so complicated, but only because he makes it that way. The sex is beyond amazing for both of us. You would think that we are rabbits...lol. Really, I don't know what to do because I know in my heart we were meant to be and I know that he knows or he would not have asked me to marry him. One thing I can say is that leo's are hard. He is the only one I feel is worth the wait though. I just won't wait forever.
- —Guest Kia
A leonian dealing with a virgo
- Im a leo dealing with a virgo man, and yes a virgo man is very complicated that does show alot of love and admiration but also needs freedom his personal space to have him coming back. Virgo man can be selfish and dont share their inner feelings and when u turn yr back on a virgo man he wont put up with it and never demand to much attention cause you'll push him away. Virgo man love the calm serene lifestyle they avoid being in the limelight and can be shy. If love a virgo man a leo woman has to go through rough patches to make a truthful relationship work.
- —Guest jazz
leo lady and virgo man= love
- I like women born under the sign of leo.They are nice to me and want to be lovers and romantic partners with virgo men like me.I don`t like aries women even though I find them very attractive.One aries lady told me that "there are men more handsomer than you."I don`t think we hit it off with aries women and they think less about us and bad about us.
- —Guest jacob