Virgo woman and Libra man
- Interesting. Me and my libra man have been together for eleven years. We love to have conversations and do things together. We support each other interest. However, communication of different view points are always a strain. Opposing the article I am the more light-hearted one. My libra guy analyzes everything. The sex is good. We do enjoy each other. The best thing we also can be ourself. I am the more truthful and witty one. He is the more objective one.
- —Guest Gianetta
air sign and this one ???????
- This virgo is touch and go. When things are good its good - when things are bad the world ends and there is no going back.Virgo will love you forever what is his is his. Virgo is about their comfort first and then yours. I'm a Libra I'm selfish but this Virgo beats me at this game. Its his way or the high way. Everything must have a place and if you or it gets out of place again his world is twisted and in a tail spin and he goes into hiding and wants to be left alone. If love is here it is because you make Virgo more important then yourself and Libra will try.. but the love will not last you may end up great friends but forever love is not here. Get out and stay friends -- friends will work well. even friends with benefits --
- —Guest loners like to be a lone
two different experiences
- hi Tired Libra. I too have had two in a row virgo relationships. I am in the 2nd one now and he can make me so happy at times, and so hurt at others. Very critical and has a VERY hard time trusting me. I love him so much and when we met, we fell so fast for eachother. The interest between us was amazing and things we had in common would pop up and we'd just look at eachother and laugh because "it happened again". Our ups and downs are sometimes unmotivating but I'm sure he's the one for me. Good luck on your next relationship..maybe you'll find the right virgo man when you least expect it :)
- —Guest mila
What is up with this selfish Virgo??!
- I'm a libra female, residing in Miami, & Virgo male residing in Chicago. We're both in our 30's. We went to Elementary school together. We became friends on Facebook. One day we just started chatting & hit it off. We spoke on the phone for a little over a month, & decided to see one another. We agreed on a date that worked for the both of us. He is always so positive. We spoke about our future, confided in one another, etc. The last few weeks or so, I've found myself not being able to trust him. Simply, because he would do things such as not return my texts at night, & during the weekends, I'd barely hear from him. This was becoming routine & I brought it to his attention. His initial response was apologetic, but did nothing to correct the issue. I continued to bring it to his attention, and ultimately, he snapped at me for arguing always " about stupid shit "! Pretty selfish of him! What's stupid to u might not be stupid to me. Is this standard " Virgo behavior " ??!
- —Guest What is up with this selfish Virgo??!
Libra Woman+Virgo Man= in love
- I have been in a 5 1/2 yr relationship with my Virgo man that I love so dearly, I have tried on numerous occasions to break up with him, only to find myself right back, we have such a connection that no one knows me better than he does and I love it so much. He has pushed me to achieve my dreams that I often think about doing and now I'm actually doing it, like going for higher education and building my business, this is what love is about growing and this is definitely a sign. Our relationship is like the first day we met we are deeply in love with each other. Virgos are good people my dad and grandfather are one.
- —Guest Joan
Libra Man - Virgo Woman - 100% perfect
- I met my mate on Jan 1st 2011. It was actuallly a great night. I have been with her for nine monthes now, its been a great time together. We havent had our first arguement yet and its amazing, we always get along and sometimes (which can be often) when im not thinking she is. She always backs me up on stuff, and most of the time we agree on all things. I have seen things in a different view at times when she points stuff out. The thing about us, is that were both out going and that works out great with each other. I can be me and she can be her. I havent came across any problems yet, and i dont plan to for a long time. I think that, Virgos and Libras can be a perfect match for each other and that they work together alot to make the perfect couple
- —Guest Tanis
i,m a virgo woman w/ a libra man
- i met this guy 4year ago where he works.i came there as a tempworker.we became associates.& dating.we continued for a year.untill i backed out the relationship.cause he never did much to show me it was a true one.we were really just bed partners which i nerver cared for.cause that,s all we did.so one day he came over my house after 2years of our absence of seeing or hearing from each other.& left a note in my mailbox telling me to call him.so i did & right away he start telling me how much he miss me.& how he,s ready for a real relationship.cause he always dug me.so i laid it on the line & told him it cann,t just be about physicall intimacy this time. it have to be everything a true relationship suppose to be about. love.so it,s starting off lightly. it,s only been a week.so next week he,s taking me out to dinner.that,s a start.i,m just gonna sit back & analyze & observe,this is his last chance.i will keep u,ll up to date.
- I'm Virgo girl my bf is a libra we always have so much fun even when we go out we are both relax with each other it's a great match we r married with twin boy and girl lol love is extra hot
- —Guest Licky
- it seems to me that a libra man ad a virgo woman is a strange match. i met my husband 7 years ago and for strange reason we are still having beginning arguments about nothing. He is a true provider in every since of the word but at the same time I find him sometimes selfish. But this is by far the best relationship I have ever been in and I would not trad him for the world.
- —Guest virgo woman
- we know each other since last week only he is moving too fast, already planning a life with me and even a family , he already started searching for a new flat for both of us,, as a real virgoa these fast moves worry me at the same time am attracted so much to him and feel the need for his existance that i cant let go he makes me feel like he is the provider and the protector but he seems to be weak and lazy unhealthy and unroganized sometimes dirty, he is so fond of me that i feel like im his queen the sexual side sucks for me but he keeps telling me he is having the greatest time of his life each time
- —Guest Virgoa
Its all True - Virgo girl + Libra Man
- I am a Virgo married to a Libra Man. To be honest 3 out of 4 of my relationships have been with Libra men. They are so sweet and caring but sometimes they can truly be irresponsible and think that "life" is so simple. In a lot of ways they have helped me not be so serious all the time. On the other hand, I love to plan and analyze so we often run into conflicts. I think it helps to accept them the way they accept you (providing you are in a healthy relationship). Also, Libra men love a woman who takes care of themselves so dress sexy, wear perfume, and hit the gym! Your man will appreciate it all:)
- —Guest GuestVirgoGirl
- My libria man is outa control LOL we live together see ok think that's sea we messed up but we love each other so much were Unseprable idk maybe he still beiing young cause other woman is a plus for him idk weekt for each other we jus Frustrated it's like our realitonship is like that movie date night jus with no kids loud sigh he's minds an four yes will by be wasted we will make his wrk I love librias but this one was ah tough cookiie
- —Guest Ashley that librias wife
- This relationship was the worst I've ever been in. I'm a true Virgo and he's a libra. He went way too fast, pressured me to do sexual things way too quickly, and smothered me. I like time and space bc those are the ways that relationships develop the best. He was too sensitive to my criticism and output and didn't have good communication because he was so stubborn. It was a very short relationship because I was unhappy. Emotionally we were not on the same page. Also, he did not satisfy me physically. Many websites say that the libra-Virgo compatibility is lacking and I completely agree!! My ideal relationships have been with a Taurus and a capricorn.
- —Guest Guestvirgo
- I think this relationship would work very nicely. It's just that he is a true Libra, is settled where he is and won't move. He works all day because of failed marriage and is afraid to look at the possibilty of a brighter future. As a true Virgo I can't stand to see him hurt and try to convince him in short tries, even to get him moving to someone else. And he just sits. In the meen time, I'm enjoying the lenghthly conversations.
- Okay I met a Libra Man 6 months ago at uni, and we literally clicked straight away. We couldn't take our eyes off each other! We see each other literally everyday. We aren't dating yet, but everytime we see each other, the feeling is amazing. I feel like I have met everything I could have ever wanted in 1 person. It's an incredible match.
- —Guest Abbey