Libra girl Virgo man
- I just started dating my Virgo boy loke two weeks ago and he is fabulous instant attraction, I like him so much alrady. He is super sweet already giving me small presents and doin favors when I don't even ask. He seems like he actually gives a damn about me, but at the same time he ignores me a lot during the day like one days we dont spend together. but always wants to text and talk or FaceTime during the evening. I would love to spend more time with him but he is always busy doing homework like school is his number one priority which I guess is good but us Libras are super social and it's hard for me to understand that he actually studies. He actually takes time to understand me which is crazy because I can be a handful at times and usually guys do an abrupt u turn. I always worry though when he's not texting or callin me back like I get this feeling like he's over it and done... But that's probably just my BPD
- —Guest Libran
- As a libra with a virgo we have a good relationship. We have been together now for about 5 years. Its true we always have conversations about everyhing and anything and can go on and on. We enjoy spending lots of tme together. When we go out we always ask each other how do I look, so I laghed when I read that we both dress to impress. There are times where he critisizes but he is only being honest. At first I was sensitive about it but ive learned that he is just being honest and being real. We have a wonderful son and we love and enjoy every moment that we spend together.
- —Guest Angela
Virgo and libra
- I'm a Virgo female my ex is a libra. It is true that libra is the most charming romantic, affectionately you will ever come across. This relationship was a roller coaster ride, if I got upset with him a simple sorry would be all it took for me to forgive and forget.. However, once libra has a reason to get mad at you they will soak up every last drop of it and use it to their advantage. Very sneaky, prideful, like to start problems and then play it off like they did nothing bastards libras are. But on the contrary, very loving, so of your down for the ride, it will definitely be one you won't forget.
- —Guest Love hurts
My Love and I
- I am a libra, and my boyfriend of about 8 months is a virgo. I believe that this interpretation is pretty accurate. I love him so much and I don't know what I would ever do without him. He really completes my life in so many ways. I never want to know what life would be like without him in it. We're perfect for each other and I'm very sure that he's my soulmtate. It's true that he is so analytical of every single thing, which gets annoying cause I really don't want to hear about it; I think my way and he his, he doesn't need to be all over it, but whatever. I think he gets annoyed at my head in the air unrealistic ideals but it doesn't matter. We compliment each other and everyone tells us that we're cute together. In the intimacy department, it's pretty good. I love him and I want to be with him forever. We picture us 50 years from now, old and still in love, holding hands walking on the beach. We hope to someday own a mansion in Alaska. I love my man and he loves me. 1.3.12 forever
- —Guest Stephie
Me and my Libra Lover
- My boyfriend and I dont fight as much, we have our differences. I do sometimes get worried about trusting him but in the long run, I know he loves me and doesn't want to hurt me. We are talking about moving in together. I don't know when that will happen.... But I love him more than anything in the world and he brightens up my day. I HOPE he is the one for me!
- —Guest Nicole
lovely libra with very sexy virgo
- ive been with my virgo for a couple months now. it didnt take long for r love to consume eacother. my guy is alittle under 3yrs younger than me. he has a krazii babymama that he was with when he started contacting me on fb. they were off & on thru out tha month we were texting eachother n his past...not so great plenty of red flags so deleting him from my life was best n thats what i did. then fate took action and we randomly crossed paths. after that we were inseprible. we had 2 amazing weeks together b4 he got in trouble and was sent to prison :(. he writes n calls me. when hes free were gonna get married and expand our family. i love my sexy virgo man :)
- I am a libra girl dating a virgo guy for the 6 yrs now.i can say he complements me a lot and he is my best friend. Though i agree there are times when i get so irritated and annoyed wit him, we still together after breaking up a couple of times over disagreements.He can be overcritical over issues but he is romantic and always makes up for his mistakes.I just love him for being himself.
- —Guest libragirl
virgo man libra woman
- well me and my virgo were pretty ok well he had a girlfriend den i was his girlfriend he said he would never break up with me but he loved me he changed and i was obssed with him den he said he hated me and got me n troblue now i hate him but still love him but a virgo and libra go good together they can last forever u just have to find the right virgo xoxxohis name was manny my name jatyia he was mexican i was black maybe thats why idk my heart still broke even thou it happen three months ago i miss him imacall him we used to txt and talk on da phone for hours
- —Guest jatyia pryor
Libra woman courting virgo woman
- I'm a libra who has been dating her virgo girlfriend for almost a year and we've had our typical up's and down's, and our not so typical up's and down's. I tease, she get's upset, she teases and I take it too far--but then we cry laugh and live together in harmony after the volcano has erupted. She's very conservative and sometimes doesn't like when I have to be social all the time-especially with my ex's. But then she loves it when I talk myself in circles and get confused, because she's always so orderly and strait laced that it has never happened to her before. I hate how constraining she can be and how she tries to get under my skin and understand everything, but at the same time she pushes me to achieve and makes the order appear in my chaos. It's a good match, it's only been about ten months, but I see a lot of potential in this relationship. I hope for the best because she very well might be the one for me :)
- —Guest Katie
- Im the Libra and hes the Virgo and a typical virgo he is. We have been together for 2 years and bout to have a baby in Oct. I liked to go out and have fun and talk alot. He talks to but sumtimes he so picky and crital and judgment that it drives me crazy! But I love him a lot.
- —Guest libralady
Hot and Cold
- I'm a virgo, he's a libran. I've known him for a year now and he is the only person I lost all self-control for. We arn't dating although we both love each other.. He's complicated really; not that simple. Sometimes he just wants to be with me and no one else, sometimes he completely shuts me out. When someone hurts me I can block them out in minutes but he just keeps reeling me in. I told my girl friends I was gonna get over him, didn't work. They laughed when I told them I gave up giving up. I just wished he'd stop playing these games with me and be upfront for once. I havn't critised him once ( Which is surprising. ) Everyone thinks we're together; denying those rumors hurts a lot, cause I've never cared for someone like I've cared for me. He just doesn't believe it.
- —Guest Alyce
virgo woman Libra Man
- I am with a older Libra Man (10 years my senior) his love for me took me by surprise...mainly because he was married lol. We have been dating for a few months and he is two months into a divorce. I think we get along beautifully but it seems we are so distant from each other. In past relationships I would always be cuddle with my man and I would be comfortable jumping on him, falling asleep on top of him awkwardly, licking his face, playfully biting etc. but with this Libra man I find it hard to get close to him...also he is successful financially and while he takes very good care of me but I find him to be a bit selfish sometimes...I think if I was financially secure on my own our relationship would be better because I could buy him some of the finer things he likes to buy himself and maybe he would feel justified buying me something nice.
- —Guest sexyvirgochick
Virgo woman libra male
- Ive been married to my libra husband for ten years. We have issues here and there but we still get that high school puppy love feeling with each other at the end of the day . Love him
- —Guest Conscious now
Virgo Woman, Libra Man
- When its good, its really good, when its bad, its THE worst. We started out strong. I am very reserved and an introvert, he is the social butterfly. He is charming and romantic and spoils me constantly. He gets irritated that I think so logically and feels like I pick everything apart at a cellular level. He hates when he is talking and I try to relate- it always has to come back to you. Learning to listen, not be so analytical- and he is trying to not get so easily frustrated at my different way of thinking. We love each other dearly and are commited- but I worry that the kinks, the very foundation and driving force of our personalities will ruin us. He has taught me to be more fun, more active- I have taught him to be more responsible and grounded the ying to my yang for sure!!
- —Guest Trying to hold on
Re:What is up with this selfish Virgo??!
- I'm a female libra who had the exact same experience with a virgo guy.... I feel like if a libra is going to date a virgo and they don't see eye to eye on almost everything in life they're doomed. Communication is a nightmare and virgo doesn't like to compromise. It's "my way or the highway." Avoid!
- —Guest Laura