- To the guy that explained a Virgo man LOL! Such is true. My first lover a Virgo man. We've been at it on/off for 3 yrs currently off :( I miss him .. Letting my love go to see if he'll return. My first. Lover and best friend.
- —Guest Mz Tia
Virgo male prices female
- I'm a virgo male . I have date every astorigical sign other than a peices ... Up until now lol. It has only been since meeting her that I started to dabble in this astrology thing and truly believe that there may be something to this . I find her mysteriously captivating , im completely and totally Emersed in Her. not only in her beauty but her soul as well. I listen attentively , understandingly .. Even when she rambled about dreams and visions of grandeur lol I'm a realist. But I immerse with her and for her As it comes back in ways that I have only dreamed of. We are the perfect match Despite any and all difficulties that may arise. I highly recommend any vergo man that is strong enough , can keep his overly critical nature in check , and allow this most alluring and mystifying Pisces woman the freedom to Exspress herselff In her OWN!!! way You'll be rewarded 1000 times over... GL !!
- —Guest Daydream
He is in my heart...
- I'm a vigor lady, I met this pisces guy one faithful day around my hostel. At fist when he came to my way I never gave him the chance thu I like him but could not let him in because there was someone, so became close friends. But the most interesting part of it is that we are together now after my X left me. His loving, caring, get angry easily,kind, sensitive, honest, determine, fun to be with, feed with jokes and prank. Above all his my all
- —Guest jenny
Virgo woman & Pisces man
- I'm a virgo woman and I felt love for the very first time with a Pisces man. I never quite pinpointed what it was about him, but there was something that drove me insanely crazy. We had a very on and off relationship. At the start he was fairly emotional, cared for me a great deal and made me laugh more than anything. His eyes were a piercing green that you could look deep into and only I could see beneath them. He was a closed book, never revealing anything to anyone and that's what I loved about him. Over time he became driven by sexuality and erotism and discovered new ways to show his interest in me, eventually the relationship became based around sex and that was all he was in it for. He came to me for sexual pleasure, built my hopes up, got what he wanted and left. It's been like this for over a year now. I feel like my pisces man doesn't understand how i feel towards him, nor will he ever. I've loved him for a long time and I will never stop loving him. He opened my mind up.
- —Guest hannah
Virgo girl/Pisces guy
- I met my now ex-boyfriend very young and we dated for about two years. We were inseparable at the beginning of our relationship but as time past things started to change and took a turn for the worst. Although the relationship was rewarding, when it was good it was good, but when it was bad it was BAD. At the beginning of our relationship I was the one that was standoff ish and never wanted to hang out with him but at the end of our relationship it was as if the tables had turned. Our arguments always seemed to be filled with rage and as if he was using his words to hurt me, always using things against me that he knew were personal and would effect me in a major way. It seemed as though I wasn't exciting enough for him or that I was boring him. Overall I still love him and don't regret the relationship, It was a great one, I just wish it could have ended better and we could have seen eye to eye.
- —Guest Thepisceslover
6 years & counting!
- I have been with my pisces male(feb.23) for 6 years on & off..no everything hasnt been peachy but i wouldnt trade him for the world..i love the way he treats me/talks to me/loves me/touches me ;-) just almost everything..when he gets mad though he can say things that hurt my feelings & yes i do too but apologies are made not too long after that..ive never felt so comfortable around anyone else lol well havent had much time to think abouf anyone else & i dont want too..i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him & give him the son he urns for...i am madly in love...pisces and virgo are made for each other with hard work & dedication but what can you get without those anyway???
- —Guest BeauVirgo
The love of my life...
- My pisces male and I (female virgo) dated for one month 11 years ago, but his now first BM found out she was pregnant, and he tried to do the best thing for her and their child. So, we broke up, but the chemistry and love grew quickly between us within the month. We remained "friends" throughout the years, and when we would lose contact, HE always found me. He is my best friend, but I've always loved him. For years, I held onto the pain and hurt, and when I would get upset, I tried to leave or push him out my life. Within the last 4 years, our friendship became more consistent. We talked more and started spending more time together. In January we entered a relationship, and I have realized that we are opposites, but we are so much alike. I do not know how to not be with him now. I get upset because I am very affectionate, but he is not. He does what I need of him, and cares about me so much. I am not used to that at all. I love my Pisces and look forward to our future. Sex is great too
- —Guest virgoinBK
Virgo male advice for Pisces
- Virgo's like to be chased. If you are interested in the Virgo... chase him. However, if you chase him and he ignores you... ignore him back. If he wants you he will chase you. Repeat this cycle until there is a mutual understanding that both of you deserve equal attention. If he is not interested in you but you can't get him out of your head then you have to bring out the big guns. Use whatever assets you have... money, cars, clothes, connections... etc. Let the Virgo know that you can support him in a way. We love security... that's why we work so much. Ever since Destiney's Child made scrubs Virgo's have been insecure. We support ourselves and others but one thing w love is a little back up just incase. It's not that we try to make work come before you... but if we put work second and you first... we are scared that we will lose security for the household. We feel like if we are broke and can't support a household then you're just going to eventually leave anyway...
- —Guest daddy
Virgo Princess and Pisces Frog
- I met my pisces thru his cousin who was my ex, Cancer. I didn't like him, to me he was ugly and some weirdo, but I knew he liked me. Then my life went sour and Pisces went out all the way to help and protect me. I moved and felt a connection, so I took him with me. We lived happily, but seems most didn't like us together cause our differences. We became apart but the more we stood away, the closer we got. I put him in jail cause one of my sisters lies, and he is now in a program, I'm trying to retry with him. It's more like a heart of a Virgo beating slowly dying while the Pisces is terrified of her. After months of waiting for a call, a hint, anything and saying he never wants to see me again, i get a call from the program telling me "he says that he doesn't want to live without you and wants you to attend family counseling with him." I think my Pisces wants me back!!! Crossing fingers!!! He is my balance, something like a twin with different personality, hard to explain. I love him..
- —Guest Silvia
Pisces wife Virgo husband
- I am a Pisces and my husband is a Virgo. It wasn't until after we were married and I realized we had a love match with our zodiac signs. We dated off and on for 3 years before we were married. We are definitely opposites but it works great! I'm a dreamer and he's the believer! He keeps me grounded! I wouldn't change him for the world! My grandpa was a Virgo and my grandma an Aquarius and they were married for 60 years! The earth and water signs def are a true match! I love my Virgo husband! ;)
- —Guest Keri
- I met my Virgo man through a friend on Facebook. He pursued me, made all the first moves because I had given up just before we met. A year and a half later he has stoo behind me through all kinds off struggles. At first it was hard and felt like a struggle but now after the death of our daughter it feels like we completely understand one another and can be there for each other I'm ways I haven't been able to allow someone to be in years. We are opposites but I love how we have blended together.
- —Guest pookie
Virgo woman in love with an aloof pisces
- I have been in an on-again, off-again relationship with a pisces man for 3 years now. I have so much love to give and truly devote myself to pampering him. My issue is, and always has been, that he doesn't seem to appreciate me, he cynically puts me, my family and friends down whenever I tell him what's been going on in my and their lives. He has an ex wife who he has 2 young children to and it seems to me that he isn't over her. They have been separated for over 5 years now, he still mentions her on a daily basis. A few weeks ago she moved in with us as she is renting his home because he is being transferred interstate with his company. He expected us to get along without issues, which I did, but it wasn't easy watching them interact as though they were still married (not sexually of course). I get the feeling he will never let me into his heart because he still loves his ex and there is no room in it for me. Can you help? Am I just being immature? Or will he continue to shut me out?
- —Guest virgo gal
Virgos and Pisces Relationship
- My boyfriend is a pisces and i am a virgo. We argue a lot but we always seem to make it through. I love him without a doubt even though we are complete opposites and barely argue with one another. Its worth a try because us virgos aare compatible with pisces and aquarius :)
- —Guest Taquito25
great together !
- I am a Pisces my boyfriend a Virgo we get along great I love him he teaches me things I teach him as well we are great together !
- —Guest brii
Virgo Woman Here
- I'm surrounded by Pisces men. I find that when a Piscean falls for me, he falls hard. They're drawn to me and I to them (but less so). Overall, they're kind-hearted, and generous. What I can't relate to is their concern for others that crosses to the realm of martyrdom... Because I'm stronger, there's always the problem of "smelling blood and going in for the kill"...
- —Guest Kate