Virgo Woman Marrys Pisces Man
- Hi. I'm a Virgo woman and been with a Pisces man for four years. It very true Pisces man have a way with words and very smart when it comes to romance, for certain amount of time. He does live in a fantasy and does not know how to manage his money. Great work ethics but poor in organization and cleanliness. Very revenges. Very prideful. Affectionate in privacy. Not patient at all. Will get up and leave if one of kids are crying. Has cheated on me more then two times. Realized too late but a true Virgo woman and a Pisces man are not a match.
- —Guest Virgolittlelady
Virgo female/ Pisces male
- He approached me school, I was just sitting reading a book also listening to my friends (virgo can multitask). He said Hi (his my friend's friend). After a while he asked for my number and added me on fb. We started talking ever since, I had a feeling he liked me but I didnt care to do something about it. He confessed , I rejected him. I needed time cause I liked someone else. From the beginning I doubt that we would suit eachother , he just didnt have much common things with me. He didnt give up, he was stubborn. He became my best friend, his funny, adorable , understanding. His actions changed my mind .. I felt a connection with him. In the end we started dating and to be honest it is going great . I adore him now and cant live without him. I love how we still have our friendship, his my best friend and I dont wanna lose him. So guys never give up on the girl you truly love. Girls always give a chance to someone who is always been there for you.
- —Guest Virgo girl
Virgo Man & Pisces Lady
- I am married to a Virgo man and he is a wonderful guy. He pays attention to every detail and remembers everything from the day we first met. Virgos are loyal partners and will be with you for life. Communication is a great key between a Pisces and Virgo match because sometimes a Virgo cannot understand the emotional side of a Pisces because they are so practical. You can tell a Virgo is in love with you when he wants to be with you always. I remember when we first started dating, he would see me on weekends and after a month, it became some weekdays and then it became everyday. He would also come pick me up from work to go out. This also reminds me, a Virgo can be controlling at times. You just need to let him know how you feel and they will understand. Remember that Virgo and Pisces are opposite signs. Pisces love a practical and intelligent man and a Virgo admires the emotional and sensitive Pisces. I love my Virgo man and am blessed to be with him. :)
- —Guest RJ
Hurting each other
- Love at first sight, but it turns out to be a mirage. Love-hate, love-hate, tense, tense me and my perfect Virgo. Can't go on longer. Hurting each other without ever knowing why-Carpenter
- —Guest Mani mani mani
- I met this virgo lady through a common friend while on annual leave. Thought i found my dream girl, every thing i expect of a woman; most beautiful, calm and poise, had a great conversation, went on date thrice. Back in my army barrack, we use to be on the phone constantly, talked mushy, and everything under the sun, never felt so good talking to someone else on the phone, sometimes even upto 4 hours continuously. Its almost three months. Off late, don't know how, i just felt bored and tense, sometimes even hate her for no reason. Knowingly and repeatedly failed to pick up her call, heard she fell ill thinking and thinking and guessing, have to be admitted to hospital of high fever, felt myself so guilty and
- —Guest mani india
signs say Pisces and Virgo not compatib
- The signs always tell me I'm not compatible with my Virgo but every time it says that we have a great day... we always get along. Our love is true and I couldn't ask for a better guy.
- —Guest reg
- To the guy that explained a Virgo man LOL! Such is true. My first lover a Virgo man. We've been at it on/off for 3 yrs currently off :( I miss him .. Letting my love go to see if he'll return. My first. Lover and best friend.
- —Guest Mz Tia
Virgo male prices female
- I'm a virgo male . I have date every astorigical sign other than a peices ... Up until now lol. It has only been since meeting her that I started to dabble in this astrology thing and truly believe that there may be something to this . I find her mysteriously captivating , im completely and totally Emersed in Her. not only in her beauty but her soul as well. I listen attentively , understandingly .. Even when she rambled about dreams and visions of grandeur lol I'm a realist. But I immerse with her and for her As it comes back in ways that I have only dreamed of. We are the perfect match Despite any and all difficulties that may arise. I highly recommend any vergo man that is strong enough , can keep his overly critical nature in check , and allow this most alluring and mystifying Pisces woman the freedom to Exspress herselff In her OWN!!! way You'll be rewarded 1000 times over... GL !!
- —Guest Daydream
He is in my heart...
- I'm a vigor lady, I met this pisces guy one faithful day around my hostel. At fist when he came to my way I never gave him the chance thu I like him but could not let him in because there was someone, so became close friends. But the most interesting part of it is that we are together now after my X left me. His loving, caring, get angry easily,kind, sensitive, honest, determine, fun to be with, feed with jokes and prank. Above all his my all
- —Guest jenny
Virgo woman & Pisces man
- I'm a virgo woman and I felt love for the very first time with a Pisces man. I never quite pinpointed what it was about him, but there was something that drove me insanely crazy. We had a very on and off relationship. At the start he was fairly emotional, cared for me a great deal and made me laugh more than anything. His eyes were a piercing green that you could look deep into and only I could see beneath them. He was a closed book, never revealing anything to anyone and that's what I loved about him. Over time he became driven by sexuality and erotism and discovered new ways to show his interest in me, eventually the relationship became based around sex and that was all he was in it for. He came to me for sexual pleasure, built my hopes up, got what he wanted and left. It's been like this for over a year now. I feel like my pisces man doesn't understand how i feel towards him, nor will he ever. I've loved him for a long time and I will never stop loving him. He opened my mind up.
- —Guest hannah
Virgo girl/Pisces guy
- I met my now ex-boyfriend very young and we dated for about two years. We were inseparable at the beginning of our relationship but as time past things started to change and took a turn for the worst. Although the relationship was rewarding, when it was good it was good, but when it was bad it was BAD. At the beginning of our relationship I was the one that was standoff ish and never wanted to hang out with him but at the end of our relationship it was as if the tables had turned. Our arguments always seemed to be filled with rage and as if he was using his words to hurt me, always using things against me that he knew were personal and would effect me in a major way. It seemed as though I wasn't exciting enough for him or that I was boring him. Overall I still love him and don't regret the relationship, It was a great one, I just wish it could have ended better and we could have seen eye to eye.
- —Guest Thepisceslover
6 years & counting!
- I have been with my pisces male(feb.23) for 6 years on & off..no everything hasnt been peachy but i wouldnt trade him for the world..i love the way he treats me/talks to me/loves me/touches me ;-) just almost everything..when he gets mad though he can say things that hurt my feelings & yes i do too but apologies are made not too long after that..ive never felt so comfortable around anyone else lol well havent had much time to think abouf anyone else & i dont want too..i cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him & give him the son he urns for...i am madly in love...pisces and virgo are made for each other with hard work & dedication but what can you get without those anyway???
- —Guest BeauVirgo
The love of my life...
- My pisces male and I (female virgo) dated for one month 11 years ago, but his now first BM found out she was pregnant, and he tried to do the best thing for her and their child. So, we broke up, but the chemistry and love grew quickly between us within the month. We remained "friends" throughout the years, and when we would lose contact, HE always found me. He is my best friend, but I've always loved him. For years, I held onto the pain and hurt, and when I would get upset, I tried to leave or push him out my life. Within the last 4 years, our friendship became more consistent. We talked more and started spending more time together. In January we entered a relationship, and I have realized that we are opposites, but we are so much alike. I do not know how to not be with him now. I get upset because I am very affectionate, but he is not. He does what I need of him, and cares about me so much. I am not used to that at all. I love my Pisces and look forward to our future. Sex is great too
- —Guest virgoinBK
Virgo male advice for Pisces
- Virgo's like to be chased. If you are interested in the Virgo... chase him. However, if you chase him and he ignores you... ignore him back. If he wants you he will chase you. Repeat this cycle until there is a mutual understanding that both of you deserve equal attention. If he is not interested in you but you can't get him out of your head then you have to bring out the big guns. Use whatever assets you have... money, cars, clothes, connections... etc. Let the Virgo know that you can support him in a way. We love security... that's why we work so much. Ever since Destiney's Child made scrubs Virgo's have been insecure. We support ourselves and others but one thing w love is a little back up just incase. It's not that we try to make work come before you... but if we put work second and you first... we are scared that we will lose security for the household. We feel like if we are broke and can't support a household then you're just going to eventually leave anyway...
- —Guest daddy
Virgo Princess and Pisces Frog
- I met my pisces thru his cousin who was my ex, Cancer. I didn't like him, to me he was ugly and some weirdo, but I knew he liked me. Then my life went sour and Pisces went out all the way to help and protect me. I moved and felt a connection, so I took him with me. We lived happily, but seems most didn't like us together cause our differences. We became apart but the more we stood away, the closer we got. I put him in jail cause one of my sisters lies, and he is now in a program, I'm trying to retry with him. It's more like a heart of a Virgo beating slowly dying while the Pisces is terrified of her. After months of waiting for a call, a hint, anything and saying he never wants to see me again, i get a call from the program telling me "he says that he doesn't want to live without you and wants you to attend family counseling with him." I think my Pisces wants me back!!! Crossing fingers!!! He is my balance, something like a twin with different personality, hard to explain. I love him..
- —Guest Silvia