pisces girl, virgo boy (teens)
- I'm the pisces girl . There's so much I can say about my virgo, but i'll keep it short. We met at a tutoring program & started off as really good friends. We started texting eachother & talking online. Like a year later he admitted that he liked me but sadly, the feelings were not mutual. Another year later he revealed to me the same thing and this time the feeling was mutual. We've been talking for a while now & everything is PERFECT ! We're not together because we don't want to move too fast & we feel that's best to do. My virgo is a complete gentlemen. We haven't had any problems & we don't plan on it. We are totally in LOVE. He completes me & our relationship will continue to grow further as we age. (:
- —Guest Jessa
Virgos dont be so shy!
- Im Pisces and the guy Im in love with is a Virgo. We talked for two years online, and one day he had an accident and had to go to the hospital for a month. I was really worried, praying for him every day, and when he came back, he was a bit cold. Something really unexplainable happened, I decided to leave him cause I thought he doesnt like me anymore. I didnt have a problem with it first, but after I left, he started weeping, and sending me love songs, crying for me to come back, but if you are a Pisces and readin this, you know how its hard to go back to someone after we leave them. So its been a year since we last spoken, he has a girlfriend now (a very ugly one), and idk... he never said anything, he never actually said he loved me, even though he showed it, but I always needed to hear that, and Im still waiting...
- —Guest Rebecca
That Pisces and Virgo Love
- They Say opposites attract and that is what happened with me and my Virgo. He is a lot more reserved than I am and his aspects on life are also different but however there are some similarities. Pisces do like to have a massive amount of attention and Virgos are not use to being in the spot light of giving someone the amount of attention that is needed. My Virgo keeps me on my toes, still gives me butterflies and makes me feel as if he was made just for me. I never knew a heart could hold so much love for one person and could be able to put aside all differences to make it work. Yes there are bad times but not as many we have learned to discuss and talk about what is bothering us and learn from it as well. Pisces tend to get a bit emotional and mind starts to wonder and this becomes a bit much for your Virgo mate. Once a Pisces feels as if you can not deal with their emotional side we tend to give up. If you want someone to understand you (Pisces) you
- —Guest Cam
- Coming from a male perspective, I do appreciate that insight... although your promiscuous, you still have a soft spot for virgos YAY! (Virgo female)
- —Guest Jus
Fire and Ice
- This is truly what it is, fire and ice... but I am compelled to playing along with this particular pisces male. He captures my lack of awareness with the smallest observation and really listens without judging! Sometimes I feel he says things to make me happy but me being the typical loud caring virgo will not admit to something done wrong and the worst thing is that I'm totally oblivious to that! We've known each other for 5 months, and the bond was soooo strong. We don't talk anymore because the issues kept escalating and we never took the time to sort things out before we parted.... I do miss the quiet special 'get-away' retreats and the imaginative conversations! I hope one day, we'll be able to sort things out and conquer all the misunderstandings...
- —Guest Jus
- We were crazy for each others company when we were 16-20 years of age. He would take me out of my world, and we would talk and talk and talk. We met up every summer and just bonded. We had a mutual respect and kind understanding. We were always too afraid to take it a notch up, but when we did it was sweet. I admitted I loved him once, and he loved me too. It was so sweet and magical. Nothing like it. I remember some time after he expressed his feelings and wanted more from me relationship-wise. I was mad at him and purely wanted his friendship-- it kind scared me, but I regretted that. After that pre-tense, our friendship grew fuzzy. We were always there for each other. When I needed a friend, he a lover. It grew awkward after we finally let loose/made love. He met someone else far away, and I stopped trusting him almost completely. We got back in touch after few years, and I felt like my true friend had come back, but i was nervous. We tried making it work, but he could never commit
- —Guest broken hearted
Pisces fem and Virgo
- I am the pisces and I agree that Virgo's come off sweet n give u all the attn u are looking for, till the honeymoon is over. How ever @ the end of the day we are extremely bonded and my exp is I'm not one to deal with someone stand offish but after 6 years, I realize she doesn't believe in herself enough once she makes the smallest or even larger mistake. They are simply easily discouraged by their own actions. Just reassure them a bad choice doesn't mean the world has ended but rather a learning exp to better them selves. Good luck every one. I love my Virgo and wouldn't change it for anything....
- —Guest Kelz
Pisces Female/ Virgo Male
- I found my Virgo male online by chance one day. He was listed as "in a relationship" on a social network but after I saw his main picture, I had to ask to be his online friend. It went from there. He's the sweetest, most giving, most kindest man I have ever met except....he can be very elusive and hardly ever calls. He called daily in the beginning and we spoke for hours but after 6 months, he stopped and turned our relationship into a long distance text session. He's also a (firefighter) so he uses the excuse that he works all the time to avoid calling as much but I don't really believe him. We've had one fight in 3 years an it was over his lack of calling me. The sex is amazing. In bed, he's very attentive. I think Virgo and Pisces can work but Pisces has to give up a lot. If you're a Pisces that craves constant attention, a Virgo male who loves his job is the wrong guy for you. I feel this man is my true soul mate and he's asked me to move in with him but I'm still unsure.
All ya need is love
- So I my boyfriend and I have this strange unexplainable bond. He's a virgo and I'm a pisces. I absolutley am OBSESSED with astrology. I have countless books and am constantly online looking up different signs and compatability etc... So when I looked up a vigro and pisces compatibility ..I was crushed! Every other website basically says itll be fine in the beginning and then fall flat.. So I started paying attention to the little details of our relationship and then began to change myself and drift away from my pisces tendacies..then I realized that it was all unessessary!! Hey I love him because he is so opposite... I'm super emmotional and have a bit of a temper and I do tend to prefer a fantasy world over the real world at times BUT he's everything I'm not and I LOVE that. there's no point on having two overdramatic emotional people right?He's my other mild manner calm realistic half These stories are so helpful and now I can calm down.
- —Guest Victoria
me and my virgo
- I sometimes say the half truth - like when something is already in the works - but those are not lies, as my Virgo man sees it. Its difficult not to be cherished, but impossible to walk away as I feel he cares about me and needs me to brighten up his life. My Virgo man is very critical and has great difficulty with expressing emotions. Sometimes its great, both in bed and outside of it, but we fight and things go sour and he wouldnt even touch me - just talking it out...when I belive in"fight and make love approach" Somewhere deep inside I dont think we are right for eachother, but somehow I keep waiting for things to change for the better. They do slowly...Virgo's are analytical, insecure and critical, but they are also relyble, intelligent, funny and totally awsome when they want to be. Will see what happends first- me being tired of waiting or him starting to become warmer and more appreciative
- —Guest mermaid
Fem Viergo Mal Pisces
- I am a Virgo in love with a Pisces. sometimees I feel inadequete because this man is so amazing. I am the one more comfortable with myself. I am not afraid to be crazy in public but this embarrasses him. I sometimes feel like we don't understand each other but our relationship is very open so this is easily solved. But I love him. our creativity is so similar. We balance one another. I love the way he expresses love. my love for him was very strong and it hut to be away. we were also more romantic. that passion has died down but i feel that is normal. i still love him,it is just more laid back. we know each other better now. love is love.
- —Guest Chantel
- 11yrs an I can say great match..ppl often ask how we do it, I say alot of hard work.We are different but sum how love balances it all, stuburn an a cry bby but both sign are compasionate to one another, that an a women pieces never gives up untill breaks virgos hard exterior;) love my sweety..
- —Guest Pieces
Hopefully we'll get it again!
- Me and my Virgo boyfriend started dating on valentines day, it was totally perfect. We were both in 9th grade, and our school sends carnations with notes out for $1 and his note was his way of asking me out. I thought it was adorable. We has gone out previously months before for almost 2 months before he broke up with me. But this time lasted for 3 months before I broke up with him for my ex, who I no longer speak to. I've been attempting to get my Virgo boy back, I love him. His new girlfriend is a whore and she treats him terribly, he is a bit of a prude and she is definitely not. He's been one of my closest guy friends for as long as I can remember. He completely gets me, and we both can just take one look at each other after we argue and just the look in his eyes says that it's gonna be okay. He understands that I'm ditzy and weird and that I want my freedom sometimes, and I get that he worries all the time and doesn't want secrets. I dated a Leo and he was a huge mistake. Virgo
- —Guest Pisces with flaws
- I'm a Pisces female and have recently gotten invovled with a Virgo. I'm amazed at how much I'm attracted to him. I'm usually in to the fast paced, whirl wind Geminis, but he soothes the wild ripples in my waters. Its just amazing how he's very intellectual, and we have so many views in common. Its refreshing to finally find someone that fits me so well. We haven't been together long, but I hope that this is a relationship that will be around for a long time.
- —Guest unknown
Virgo woman/Pisces man
- I'm not your average Virgo... I tend to take more risks. However, like your typical Virgo, I am a pain-staking perfectionist. When I first met my (now ex) boyfriend, a Pisces, everything seemed to fit seamlessly. Unfortunately, we ignored any warning signs saying our relationship was not meant to be. As a Virgo, I am extremely caring and loyal, discerning and gentle. I never cheated on him, only demanded the best from him... but with Pisces, they're not good at taking orders. If you're a Virgo, you probably like things to go your way; well, don't expect that to happen with a Pisces. They are the opposite sign, after all.
- —Guest Lia