Virgo woman in love with an aloof pisces
- I have been in an on-again, off-again relationship with a pisces man for 3 years now. I have so much love to give and truly devote myself to pampering him. My issue is, and always has been, that he doesn't seem to appreciate me, he cynically puts me, my family and friends down whenever I tell him what's been going on in my and their lives. He has an ex wife who he has 2 young children to and it seems to me that he isn't over her. They have been separated for over 5 years now, he still mentions her on a daily basis. A few weeks ago she moved in with us as she is renting his home because he is being transferred interstate with his company. He expected us to get along without issues, which I did, but it wasn't easy watching them interact as though they were still married (not sexually of course). I get the feeling he will never let me into his heart because he still loves his ex and there is no room in it for me. Can you help? Am I just being immature? Or will he continue to shut me out?
- —Guest virgo gal
Virgos and Pisces Relationship
- My boyfriend is a pisces and i am a virgo. We argue a lot but we always seem to make it through. I love him without a doubt even though we are complete opposites and barely argue with one another. Its worth a try because us virgos aare compatible with pisces and aquarius :)
- —Guest Taquito25
great together !
- I am a Pisces my boyfriend a Virgo we get along great I love him he teaches me things I teach him as well we are great together !
- —Guest brii
Virgo Woman Here
- I'm surrounded by Pisces men. I find that when a Piscean falls for me, he falls hard. They're drawn to me and I to them (but less so). Overall, they're kind-hearted, and generous. What I can't relate to is their concern for others that crosses to the realm of martyrdom... Because I'm stronger, there's always the problem of "smelling blood and going in for the kill"...
- —Guest Kate
- im a virgo n im lookin for my soul mate I heard opposites attract ive nevr met a piscs but I really would like too!
- —Guest ahds
- I am a Virgo woman. And I met this Pisces guy a little over a month ago. And at first we were both in relationships. But I started to catch on that he liked me within a week. Well finally we both ended our relationships around the same time. After that we hit it off really fast. He is warm kind gentle. Everything I want in a man. I am strong and very independent. He has fallen in love with me so quick, I couldn't believe it. Well we were only together for a month. But in that time it was probably the best relationship I've ever had. I ended it simply because he really was psychically enhanced with everyone's emotions. Bad tension brought him down so low it took me forever to bring him back up. But while we were together, he was a real charmer. He wasn't the best looking, but that's not what I go for. His beauty on the inside made him so sexy on the outside. He has an awesome personality. He is a true friend. And he is willing to settle down. Its just I'm not ready to give in.
- —Guest Tessa
She is in my head
- This pisces female has done something to me, she acts if she must have my attention while being ellusive at the same time....I can quickly see I'll fall in love with her, but not sure it will last.
- —Guest virgo
pisces woman virgo man
- i met a virgo man and was head over heels but as time went i was shy and not confident enough my virgo disappeared. Months later i met another virgo, he was charming, sexy, polite,now we had a good relationship but as a pisces we dnt liked to be rushed in making decisions and thats whened it started going pear-shaped because my virgo became criticle do it to them and they dnt like it......they will plan and create your life if you dnt say and when you do express your self if you dnt like and say they get up set...virgoes can be secretive, also low self esteem. Sex is good. Very much the what one lacks the other provides(opposites attra)
- —Guest binnis
Pisces Female Virgo Male
- My first husband was Virgo and he was basically a bully, good times always had an ulterior motive behind them. I was only 15 when we first met and I thought he was 'exciting'. I finally escaped after 23 years !!! Then I met another Virgo - he too had an 'edgy' side to him that I was drawn to, but he also had a heart. Loving, kind, gentle, exciting but also sound and secure, we had 13 wonderful years together. Sadly I lost him to cancer 5 years ago.......but feel so lucky to have found my soul mate and had those blissful years with him - we will meet again .....
- —Guest kiwi
Piscis man and virgo man
- Sex is amazing and out of this world, just an instant connection. He keeps me guessing and wanting more. His elusive at time mysterious personality keeps me coming back for more. Super funny, sweet and all around just caring. As a virgo woman I am dominant outgoing and just bold. He loves the attention and I make him feel loved and I make him the center of my world when we are alone. People love to stare when were out together and they see the connection its just undeniable.
- —Guest atlmiss
- http://englishlearn.org/threads/342-rcm?p=31844&posted=1#post31844 Result: the frames processed; chosen nickname "realgeliC"; captcha recognized; registered (100%); logged in; nofollow is found; success (from first page); (reply to topic);
- —Guest Isabel marant shoes
Virgos are Evil.
- I'm a Pisces with a Virgo ex. Somehow every time I meet someone who seems needlessly malicious and condescending toward everyone around them, they turn out to be a Virgo. My ex was the same. Emotional abuse, gaslighting, mind games and sadism are normal behavior for them. Not just bad for Pisces, but bad people in general.
- —Guest Muri
virgo women pisces mal
- we bee came close too close he was my best friend in a month and i trusted him with everthing we went on dates and realized we were good together but then month in our relation he got to sesentive and only cared bout himself and i cared miore for him then myself i broke up with hum cause i wasnt happy then two years later he texted me saying sorry for everythint in the past and we got back super close now were kinda seeing eachother again . idk he makes me calm and happy i worry and think all the time and hes the only thing that puts my mind at ease he was the first guy i ever fell in love with . when were together were bestfriends but alone we are the most passionate lovers its too real i hope it last this time but i cant assume anything
- —Guest guest
I found my love...
- Let me start of by saying my boyfriend is a Virgo and I myself am a Pisces. We met in high school and I've always had a crush on him, he seemed to be more intrested in a friendship with me. He never said too much kept quiet was very outgoing and hard working. He dropped out of high school to go to miltary school and while he was away he wrote me letters in which he expressed he had strong feelings for me. Needles to say I jumped at the opportunity to be his girlfriend. We have been together over a year now and have our own apartment. Both of us work hard and care deeply for eachother. When he gets stressed he says I have a way that no one else has to calm him down. I wasn't a believer but this article made me see how compatable we truly are.
- —Guest Sylvia
- My experience with Pisces man was not good at all. He was so sensitive and unreasonable, he would cry over EVERYTHING, I always end up cheering him up and burying my pain deep inside. I felt like a babysitter taking care of a huge baby! Our relationship lasted for more than 2 years, I didn't love him, but the fear of hurting him, stopped me from breaking up with him. When I discovered he was a cheater, I silently walked away from his life, at first he came crying looking for me, when he knew there's no hope, he turned into this totally crazy scary man and started swearing at me, I was shocked, since I never did him anything bad. He left, and started to date lots of girls, and talking bad about me to them, I didn't care, I was actually happy that hell was over and I can be free again. After a year, he came looking for me, I avoided him and he never saw me again. I find Pisces to be too sensitive and emotional. I believe Pisces are so kindhearted, but I prefer not to date one of them :'(
- —Guest Virgo-girl