Ken and Barbie
- Well, let me start by saying this is a gay relationship. I'm the Virgo, he's the Pisces. At first he didn't like me at all. We were always off and on as friends. Mainly because I wanted to be more than friends and he was in this horrible relationship. But he got out of it and expressed how lucky he was to have me as his friend and he should have listened to me from the beginning. After all that we became friends again, but I still wanted more. He was a little stand offish, but after one big fight and once we talked he told me that I make him happy and he couldn't see a life without me. The problem is we've been "talking" for months now and he still hasn't asked me out. We go out all the time, hold hands, kiss, and have even had sex. But every time I bring up us dating he keeps telling me that I'm impatient and to have faith in him. I have patience, but why is it we've been unofficial for three months now and he still can't ask me out. I know we're perfect together. What's the wait?
- —Guest Christofer
Virgo Female Pisces Male
- He makes me love again and be calm. The Virgo in me always wanted a guy like him. I met him a little over a year ago. I thought this guy is a player and didn't really give him the time of day. He would always compliment me on my beauty and say how sexy I was to him. Months passed by and I talked to him on the phone, decided to go out with him. I like to meet up and starbucks because it's a great place to talk and get to know if that person is worth your time and dating more often. The chemistry was sick between us, he had never done a date like that and really enjoyed it so he didn't want the night to end so he invited me over to his place. I gave into his charm we had amazing sex! I ran from him after that (yeah me not the Pisces) and gave him a hard time. Now a year later I decided to stop running and we are working on being together. I believe he is my soul mate he calms worry wort me, I feel the love he pours into my soul when we have sex. I am thankful for him in my life
virgo female vs virgo male
- I met a Virgo male about five months ago and been seeing him for about three months. I LOVE this man but we are so similar its scary because I know Virgo' s hide there feelings. This experience feels so good and pray it last.
- —Guest sexy
my piscis guy
- We share so much pasion,yet our love is aforbidden love,like romeo and juliet
- —Guest minnie.nr.emai.com
Iam the pisces hes the virgo (Teens)
- Ive known my virgo for 4 yrs. Weve met online March 23, 2008. He has been the best person ever. Even though he might not show his feelings towards me much. He always finds aaway to open up. Weve been together for 3 months now and hes a person who understands me takes time out of what hes doing for us. Our match was good iam glad weve desided to be together.
- —Guest Dananinoo
Pisces is a coward
- Pisces male (28/2) told me (27/8) he loved me and I dreamed of having a family with him but he raped me and when I became pregnant said it wasn't his. My child is 9 now and until today Pisces doesn't want to take responsibility. He's married and has his own family now. My dreams were all crushed because of him. I hate Pisces men. Every website say they're compassionate but it's bullshit. He knows how much I suffered but still didn't offer any help. Astrology is not true I feel.
- —Guest Stupidvirgo
- We just met and I can stop feeling the butterflies in my tummy. We discussed our astrology signs and were like wow we are complete opposites but then I told him lets not worry about that stuff and just have fun! the first date was so amazing, we danced all night, talked and couldn't keep our lips off each other. We went back to my place and fell asleep in this cute drunken cuddle and when he left in the morning, my bed felt so empty. I spent the next day wondering if we were moving too fast or if he felt as stingily as I did. Being the pisces women that i am my feelings eventually got the best of me. I contacted him and he was like, I miss your bed and I miss you too, I was like WOW!. NO sex on the first date and we already have such a strong connection. He is so busy with school and work and I try to give him space to do what he needs to do, but its hard and I carry some insecurities from my last relationship but I do not want to loose out on something real. So lets see where it leads
Peas and carrots:)
- A good read!!!! I have to make sure I have 50 characters in this box, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
- —Guest Robert
Virgo Woman and Pisces Man
- When I first shook his hand- it was magnetic. I bit the bullet and told him how I felt. We belonged to others but we couldn't fight it. When we finally were free and got together- it was all I ever dreamed it could be and he was HOT, family oriented, smart, successful, confident and witty. We made HOT, earth shattering love and could never get enough of each other. We both had a love and need for obtaining knowledge, traveling and he taught me how to be spontaneous. I taught him how to trust. He loved that I was intuitive and we could read each others thoughts even had same dreams..I even felt him get hurt one time. He never wanted a family until he met me. But Pisces has big time insecurity, jealousy and are manipulative- he tried to isolate me. Virgos don't like that. I rebeled and we broke up. It took me 5 years to get over him. It was beautiful while it lasted and I sure as hell don't regret a single moment of it except for how it ended.
- —Guest Letty
Virgo woman/Picses man
- My first love was a picses. Unfortunetly I married someone else. I've been unhappily married for 16 years and I can't stop thinking about this pisces. I've always felt we would of been a great match until here lately. I now feel this perfect picses has been an illusion for me and wouldn't work. He would hurt me with his unruly physic powers and I would hurt him by thinking too much. A match made in hell. If there's pain when your not together just imagine the pain once together...ugh. leave well enough alone. Love a pisces from afar and love a Virgo from afar:). I'd rather be a single old maid than an bitter hag:)
- —Guest Cynthia
Dangerously In Love
- I've Never met anybody Like my virgo. She's hilarious, super beautiful, extra caring, and truly have a heart of gold. I would not trade This woman for anything. I can think of her, literally all Day, even while doing something that needs my full undivided attention. Loving her has become as effortless as taking a breath. Although its only been a year and 4 months, I kno wholeheartedly she would have to leave me, because Nothing in me will function regularly without my bookie, my CMB2, MY VIRGO
- —Guest chaz
Just didn't work out
- I am a virgo woman who just ended 2 years with a pisces man. We started off with a bang. Missed each other when we were apart, did alot of things together and fell deeply in love with one another. As a virgo, I like order and his life is out of sorts with no job and no place of his own at this time. I understand that people fall sometimes and have to pick themselves up at different times of their life. I was willing to work with him and support him during this time of strife because I care for him. He was doing the best he could with his limited resources and shared them with me which made my heart open for him even more. But he can be mean, is not a great communicator, and we are polar opposites on most levels. The sex has been awesome all the way up to the end. The attraction is crazy strong. But the constant lying, mind games, and lack of motivation have taken its' toll. This pisces is not for me. The constant roller coaster of good and bad was too much.
- —Guest Nadine
virgo and pisces friendship?
- I'm a 20 Year old virgo woman. I have this guy friend of mine he's a pisces and omg am I crazy for him. He just doesn't know it. I've known him since high school. we used to hang out alot but now that were getting older we just seemed to kind of go our seperate ways and that I know of he's seeing someone right now and I am too. I gotta say I used to dislike him when we were in high school because I thought he was a douche bag. I was wrong, knowing him now he has the whole package! He's all I ever wanted. I can feel the strong connection between us when were together but for some reason I feel were both scared to express our feelings. its weird because even though I have met so many men in my life and I still dream of him us being in love and having a baby. He's the only guy Ive had feelings for, for such a long time. we cuddled this one night we slept over a friends house. It felt amazing and just a warmth feeling! It was beautiful but only god knows what will happen between us.
- —Guest Tina
pisces hopelessly involved with a Virgo
- I've been involved with Virgo man for about a year now. Idk why I am so attracted to this man. I feel like I am in this magical place when I'm with him but he also drives me crazy. We live in this complete different world. I feed off of our romance with eachother, I could fall into a daydream about him. He's so practical. Its always about work and sleep. Never takes risks never tries anything fun. Am I in love with the fantasy of him or do I really love him. It's hard to tell when something is real.
- —Guest Kay
Pisces woman and virgo man
- We got seperated for 10yrs. Back then we were only 13 during high school. Now we are 23. I look for him through facebook and found him. I was the one who dump him back years. And felt regretted. Now my status are divorcee. I got married with the wrong person n ended up divorce. then I told him abt my situation with my ex husband and he is able to accept it. He is able to accept my kid too. To be honest im not a gorgeous looking woman. But am so proud of having a very good looking boyfriend. We only contacted like a month and plans to get engage nxt month. We only had sex once during our 1st date and we do not do anymore as he do not want to leave a bad impression on me. Yes true fact we are complete opposites. But if we are able to understands him that shouldnt be a problem. They are born to be workaholic and just want to be a perfectionist. They are observant n detail person. Honest fact I only dated him for 2 times n ya we are getting engage nxt month. Virgo man is the best!
- —Guest Nutella cheesecake