I am a Scorpio (Female) dating a Virgo
- It's a mystery journey that will keep us "scorpio's" curious. When I met my Virgo man he is charming & sweet. I like his determination, his strong will when he said he knew I would be his future wife which I felt flattered &secured. He announced it front of a crowd full of friends mostly that are female. & as you know Scorpio's are into men that have confidence, strong minded, & power. that is what he has that captured my heart. Even if it took a while because Scorpio's are also cautious and don't want to get hurt. They have an amazing intuition that will come off like they knew you 100%.. And us scorpio's will fall for it. We are loyal and only give in to those that trustworthy of our time. He is like a "post man" on a romantic side he does all the catering . He liked to wine and dine me; take me shopping; gives me $$ and basically cook and clean. They are really neat &organized & hygein is a factor. To be with a Virgo they want you to feel like your need them and depended. They don'
- —Guest Lynnmeiling
- I a Virgo man was interested in a scorpio woman. After much thought and denial I realized I was crazy about her. I got her number and she seemed interested. After a few months of a few meaningless texts on wich I tried to get to spend time with her no luck. Most times she told me she was very studious and that school was top priority in her life. This made me admire her more. After a month of no contact I asked her how she was doing out of the blue. She never responded. I wrote her on an a social site and asked her what was the problem? She claimed we hardly spoke and that she found me weird and that she wanted to be just friends! I was fine with this since I'm not the relationship type. One night while having a short texting conversation with her she told me that it would never work between is because she was only interested in guys of a specific skin color, and that would never change. I was so angry and hurt. After that night I couldn't see her the same. This Virgo got stung:(
- —Guest Virgo man
Scorpio Girl, Virgo Girl
- Im a scorpio and i met this amazing virgo girl. She told me she loved me and i was head over heels in love with her. We dated for a period of 4 months everything was going perfect. Being the scorpio that i am :p i was jealous and possessive of her (because she gave me reasons to be like that) but i never showed that to her i kept it all inside. I let her do anything and everything she wanted to do. I accepted her like she was eventho some of the things she did stood against what i believed and wanted in my partner (nobody's perfect). Before we broke up she decided to bring the jealous person i was inside by posting a picture of her kissing another girl and yet i asked her to sit down and talk to me what was going on. She reply me after 3 days. After 4 months she left me and decided to rip my heart out with no mercy and breaking it into a million pieces. I guess she was just playing with me from the beginning and i deserve it for trusting people and wearing my heart in my sleeves :(
- —Guest Lucy
virgo woman and scopio male disappointed
- I was contacted on a dating site by this scorpio male. He was unbelievable, sweet, attentive, caring, possessive and jealous. We were calling each other 3 x a day long distance for 6 weeks. Then I flew home, he lives 25 minutes away. I called him to let him know he called me back the next day and said he had to go to Virginia will be back and we will meet for a date on Monday. Anywhere I want. I was and I thought he was also looking forward to actually meeting up. Sunday he textes me and says " I just want you to know that I'm thinking about you." Monday comes no call, I called him, he textes me saying " I have to admit my daughter to bergen pines.". I say OK. call me later, I'm concerned for you." Nothing, all my calls go to voice mail, my textes not returned. I just want to know what happened. Was this a game for him? Is he married and not divorced as he says.? Why play with someone's emotions the way he did? I mean we finished each others sentences, liked the same things.
- —Guest Angelina
- I am very much so a virgo woman. Scorpio is really the only sign I have ever had an extreme amount of issues with. I have always been befuddled by their raw energy, the need to jump to conclusions and the lack of empathy for others. But despite my diverted nature toward this sign i still somehow found myself recently attracted to a scorpio male. In personality we are literally complete opposites. His rude, often accusatory nature makes me feel as though im constantly walking on glass. Not to mention i absolutely despise being ignored. He loves confrontation above all else and just scorpios in the past i have known he does not know when hes went too far with the put downs. the sex.....rly isnt all that great either..but when the relationship is intense and insecure i find myself struggling with my libido. Also a childish nature drives me insane. Idk if we will work it out or not. Something tells me not so much..but being curious i cant seem to walk away. Its been quite perplexing!
- —Guest Tk
Virgo Woman/ Scorpio Man
- I absolutely loved the comment "Scorpio waits for Virgo to make up her heart; Virgo waits for Scorpio to make up his mind." We've only been dating for two months, but his intensity makes it seem as if we are star-crossed lovers. It's very overwhelming for a practical minded Virgo such as myself. It's so hard to bridge the emotional gap between us that I quickly become flustered and closed off. This then drives him to probe and analyze me more, which is exhausting. He feels so deeply and his emotional depth is not for the weak of heart. Mentally, we're in tune with each other. He keeps up with my running mind, which is what I look for most in a partner. He's clever and quick witted, and will easily keep up banter. You do not simply "date" this man, so tread carefully. Sexually, we both enjoy the intensity of our power struggle (spoiler alert: he wins 9/10 times) but be prepared for him to interrupt your postcoital glow with pillow talk- or should I say pillow mind exploration? He's deep
- —Guest Alli
- I've been in love with this Scorpio girl for 3 years now and I'm a Virgo, and she's 19 and I'm 20 but we might as well be 50 yrs apart, because I'm so much more mature than her and she still acts like a little child. Her pride and ego screwed up what could've been a perfectly good relationship. She's too immature for me and I'm not gonna change myself for anybody, not even her, I love me just as I am, and I gave her so many chances to resolve our problems and she just refuses by completely ignoring me, yet blatantly stares at me when she feels like and comes home bragging about the latest sexual conquest, knowing full well that i can hear her. I'm going to give up because she will never grow up and I've already given her way too many chances as it is. I refuse to wait 20-30 yrs for her to grow up. Everytime I criticize her, she ignores me until I beg for forgiveness and I'm not doing it anymore, I told her I'm not apologizing anymore especially that I never know what I did wrong.
- —Guest Canaan
Virgo Scorpio solved
- I just figured this out after 8 years! Scorpio waits until virgo makes up her heart, and Virgo waits until scorpio makes up her mind. The relationship won't even start without them realizing this need. Virgo wont let herself love if Scorpio wont make up their mind, and Scorpio wont make up their mind if virgo don’t make up her heart. Scorpio sees virgo as emotionally unstable, and Virgo sees Scorpio as mentally unstable, and what is said above is the main reason. The 'testing' doesn't stop because each is on a parallel plane, not the same plane. Realizing this problem solves everything. They want the same thing in a relationship.... Virgo needs a stable financial, future plan- which scorpio easily provides when Scorpio feels loved. Scorpio needs loyalty, love and devotion – which virgo easily provides when there’s a good plan. Both of them will get all- Stability, love, trust, success, helping others etc.
- —Guest lonelyfoolgal2
Scorpio woman and virgo man
- It seems most of the problems stem from Scorpio woman and Virgo man. I'm Scorpio female, I'm hard working, I'm graduating with my masters, I work full time, and look forward to going to law school. My bf is Virgo, he has an AA in engineering from overseas. He procrastinate a lot, very passive, secretive, and when we argue, he expects I apologize to him all the time, even when he is wrong. He likes to lavish on my attention but doesn't give any, he is too busy with other people, I don't know much of his friends, he is temperamental. Gee I can count his negative side more than his positive. He is like a lost puppy seeking love, and I value someone who is on the same level as I'm with life and planning ahead. He is not going to last with me. I feel like I'm the man here, he has no financial responsibility. I am literally the one that buys the flowers. Duh, I'm leaving because this is not the life I want. I wasted two years of my life. I turned 34 today 11/21. Yup, I'm the eagle Scorpio!
- —Guest Suzuki
Virgo woman & Scorpio man
- I was reading all the stories and responses I wanted to throw out my story. I've been dating a Scorpio who's 6 years younger than me. But our relationship is complete twist. I get jealous in the relationship ship and very picky. But my Scorpio man does get jealous but I reassure him send he's fine. Even though he is a little bit he gives me plenty of freedom which I love and won't get jealous if I'm going out with a guy friend. He accepts my criticism nature. He's walking to change and adapt for me. It's true though Scorpio men do get very moody. Sometimes to the point I don't know what is on his mind. He has a hard time opening up to me but he's trying very hard. He reassures me all the time when I over think and get stressed. We never argued. If we have any disagreements it does get intense but after we cool off we talk and compromise. :). Not all Scorpios are bad! I'm lucky to score a good one.
- —Guest Trixie
is the problm with me???
- i have dated this scopion guy for like 4 months and we argue like every two days..he says he loves me everytime we are close and we figth like everytime we are not aronud each other..but anything happens he always blame it on me.i know i make mistake but sometimes he do twice more but i dont blame him and he gets angry if i talk about it..i think if you love a scorpion guy you need to stay spotless from trouble
- —Guest nahnah maria
- I'm a scorpio male and my babe is a virgo female. she is very much younger than me. I am 45 and she is 30. In all my years I have never met anyone as beautiful. I mean from a head thing rather than physical. Once we got over the initial shyness and reserve we developed a mutual respect and loyalty to each other. What is amazing is a virgos extasy in being able to join a scorpios naughtyness in private. its like a release for them because they know a scorpio will keep it secret just between them. I have dated a scorpio women and a virgo women is much more erotic because once she loves you the passion is intense. The age difference works because she is naturally submissive and loves the more dominent male. She also likes to feel completely secure and protected which the scorpio male relishes. This relationship if it works is amazing. I would die for her
my scorpio girl
- we had a relationshp for eight year. it was awesome at start. but then we started to fight for every thing. as every body know . we virgo need security in a relation. i never got it. when ever we had a break up. suddenly she started dating a guys. which we cant digest and forget. on and all up till 4 yrs it was great. but after that it was hell. and She said that his family would never approve our relationship. but now she is running around with another guy at her office in banglore. she is a lair, a coward, a cheat. she doesn't have any importance for love, family. im not her to comment that every scorpio is like that. thanks. in any relation we should be sure and willing to what we want.
- —Guest venky
Scorpio woman virgo man
- Okay, I am a Scorpio woman and man is a virgo. I like our relationship so far. Things between us started off slow, it was a very different experience. We were and still are very comfortable with each other. When we first met it was like we'd know each other for years. I've dated two scorpios both rocky relationships, we also ended up competing for dominance. I've also dated a Leo, too bossy! He also had an ego problem. No offense just my experience. I have dated a Gemini as well and we just didn't click. They change up too much for me. Nothing compares to my virgo. He's sweet, intelligent, witty, charming ( I could go on for days lol) you get the point. Our relationship is like a balance. Being a Scorpio it's not easy to trust or get to into a relationship without suspicions or needing that reassurance. With my virgo I don't worry about any of that. I'm more open than I would be with others. Surprised me lol. Everything flows, we have a strong mental and physical connection.
- —Guest Cookie
Virgo girl, dating a scorpio boy
- I am dating a Scorpio boy (I'm saying boy and girl cause we are still in high school) and we been dating for 2 1/2 years. He is my first boyfriend and we love each other. Just less than a week ago we been argueing and I was just confused on what felt like everything. The next day I had a hard time talking to him without tears but he made it all up. Sometimes it feels like a go slow but I am just happy it's all back to normal now.
- —Guest Dragon