Mercury's dots are connected through varying leagues of the emotional sea now, in water sign Cancer. Mercury in Cancer picks up meaning by sponging the mood, and sensing the emotional roots of what's being said.
This makes for moving exchanges that pull on the heart. It brings more of the private inner world out, into conversation and media. And yet, for some it can be a time of clamming up, to protect an idea, and nurture it in a sheltered way, until it's brought into form. The grand opening or show, if you're in synch with Mercury's rhythm, suits the mood of look at me! Leo, after June 25th.More possibilities (June 7th to June 25th):
- Mothers and others, speak up protectively for life on Earth.
- Sensitive self-expression that matches what people are really experiencing.
- Appeals to protect children, the vulnerable, the ocean and other waters, families.
- Be curious about any defensive reactions -- what is being called out for awareness?
- Be alert to having emotions played and avoid mass hysteria.
Mercury swims with Neptune on Friday (June 8th) in a trine -- ideal for checking out and daring to create your own private imaginative world. Through the personal, the artist in you discovers the universal. Rescued out of the submerged depths of your personal story, can come something sublime. It leads into a dreamy Pisces Moon weekend, to refill the well with healthy escapes, simply being and loving.
- Find Your Mercury Sign.