Every sign of the Zodiac has a devilish side with the potential to take a promising relationship down a dark path. Of course, no sign is "bad" and nobody's perfect, but here are a few standout behaviors that may be a warning right off the bat. If you're paying attention, people usually show through words and actions what they're all about.Aries
- Watch out for the "catch and release" Aries who loses interest after the conquest is made.
- Flirts with other ladies with impunity.
- Beware the fury within - unless he's channeled it, it could blow up in your face.
- Her teasing verges on bullying, and sometimes people get hurt (literally).
- The player Aries bachelorette brags of the trail of broken hearts she's left behind.
- She fights in public, and thrives on conflicts that escalate all out of proportion.
- Takes a totally passive approach to romance to the point of inertia.
- All his dates are cheap, when he's looking for the elusive, perfect deal.
- He hides in a mellow haze of drugs and alcohol.
- "What's your net worth?"...some material girls are on a mission to snatch up a provider.
- Everything and everyone branches off from her entrenched tree-self, and that can make her vision very narrow, stilfing to others.
- She uses her physical density to take up space, and she can easily elbow you roughly out of the way.
- Liable to take and make calls, and text message during the date.
- Manic and chatty, he may seem like he's staging a one-man show.
- While playing the field, this eternal bachelor has many kettles on the stove.
- So tightly wound that direct eye contact sends her into nervous spasms.
- Fills the space with static, by talking non-stop often leading to T.M.I..
- An excitement junkie that creates drama with no real emotion behind it, making her appear devious, manipulating.
- Recoils and shows bitterness at the slightest hint of criticism.
- Once a mood hits, it could take days for the clouds to part.
- Can seem like a big toddler at the whim of his emotions.
- Lays out her emotional tragedies on the first date, presenting a tall order for the would-be rescuer.
- Throws caution to the wind and merges sexually, hoping the desired love will follow.
- Casts pearls before swine, then plays the victim, before learning to protect herself.
- Lanquidly lazy with his love, especially with a sincere giver-type.
- Tests the affection of those he dates by becoming an ignore-ramus.
- Can be a petty tyrant with waitstaff, and intimates who've fallen into a servant role.
- If disatisfied, her emotional spectrum stays within the shades of anger, making her seem stuck and unsympathetic.
- Accepts gifts and expensive outings long after it's clear she's not interested.
- Wants to be treated like a queen, and is prone to treating others like subjects.
- Gives a dispassionate assessment of his date's appearance, along with suggestions for improvement.
- Upon entry into your home, he immediately begins spot-cleaning.
- Picks out the non-fresh or undercooked items from the dinner you've presented.
- Brings her own carefully prepared single-portion meal to the dinner party.
- Grows ornery if spontaneity threatens her daily routine.
- Becomes incapacitated in the vicinity of a crush.
- Goes missing in action when faced with any kind of confrontation.
- Has a fluid sexuality, not always knowing which team he's playing for, perhaps both.
- Extreme Libra lives in his head as the dreamer, never actually doing anything.
- Tries to constantly prove her intellectual superiority.
- Is quick to disqualify a potential mate, and broadcasts his flaws to the general public.
- Extreme Libra considers life a beauty pageant that she'll stop at nothing to win.
- Turns into a menacing interrogator after a few dates.
- Gets icy and distant if he suspects he's been crossed.
- Can be a psychic vampire, able to drain your lifeforce even at a distance.
- Emits noxious stings and barbs as a way of keeping intimacy at bay.
- Knows she's intimidating, and doesn't care.
- Is too mistrustful to let anyone in.
- Some Sadge men take down numbers with sincerity, but never call.
- High percentage of players, in the playful sense, and sex is just part of their big adventure.
- He goes for the perfect package, and is always looking for an upgrade.
- Uses a verbal crowbar when tact and sensitivity are urgently needed.
- A hot and eager Sadge can deflate the will of men wanting to uncover a mystery.
- She's liable to divulge the blow by blow to all her friends, eliminating any sense of private intimacy.
- Extreme Cap is a social climber, sizing you up as a step up or step down.
- His dark and complex nature makes it hard to believe in making him "happy."
- He'll seem disinterested, and it's up to you to hang in there or not.
- She uses disappointments to confirm her lack of luck in love.
- A date may seem more like a job interview -- and she's the boss.
- The work-a-holic Cap acts brusque and finds it hard to be spontaneous in a casual setting.
- Gets shifty-eyed and insecure in one-on-one encounters.
- At the mention of deeper emotion, he gets a far-away look, then goes far away.
- Can have a clinical curiosity about sex that offends more sensitive lovers.
- Tries to strongarm a date into supporting their cause, attending a rally.
- Can be a know-it-all, and unable to budge on any position.
- Is resistant to being isolated as one unit, prefering to meet in groups.
- May over-idealize a date from the get go, setting the human girl up for failure.
- His kind of sensitivity finds refuge in altered states, so you can't be sure who you'll find next time.
- Evades deeper connections through a disappearing act.
- Finds reality so harsh that the edges have to be softened with substances.
- Can lose her moral compass because she wants to please and be liked.
- Is susceptible to delusions and breathless obsessions over people.