- My Cancer nature draws me to all but this friendship is the most consistant pleasant & benificial friendship I've ever had since my grandfather.Im gay hes straight yet Ive never been treated with such respect & dignity Its not romantic sensual love but it altered my universe.Being so open to someone so closed really worked for me.Never felt judged unworthy around him but felt a deep abiding gracious love.A true romantic I am I will admit but never believed in soul mates etc then bang this man stands before me with the most beautiful soul courage intamacy Absolute Joy it was from start to finish.Caps are very worthwhile people when you are able to be shown their core being its astounding what lies thereburied...Eureka I have found it & even now having lost it Im closer to knowing what I want & need to share in a relatio had ever had with a male since my grandfat
- —Guest Cyberboy 1968
- My Cancer nature draws me to all but this friendship is the most consistant pleasant & benificial friendship Ive had ever had with a male since my grandfat
- —Guest Cyberboy 1968
My Capricorn Man
- I've been dating my capricorn for 8 months almost and he's so loving. I was surprised when I saw all the gals sayin caps never say I love you uses we say it 30 times a day! He loves spending money on me even though I refuse it, he loves totaled care of me when I'm sick or sad (which happens often) and he's never been unfaithful..so far(: oh and oh my god in bed he's insane!(: I love him and he loves me
- —Guest Trulyacancer
Cancer girl & Capricorn girl
- Cap and Can beyond worth it. If you want a love that changes you in multiple postive ways, this is the pair you want. When we first met the connection and sparks were there instantally, i felt as if i found a long lost lover and friend. We brought the best out of eachother and had the support we both need. Our realationship was fantastic, so good that i felt as if i was on cloud nine and been shot by love big time. We had great communication, hardly fauulght and talk about amazing romance phsically, emotinally and mentally.Sadly certain issues came up because of distance and we broke up. Were friends now and both still wish we could be more becuse of lasting feelings. I have to say i feel in love with this cap girl and will do anything to get her back becuse i want her for the rest of my life. I'm a cancer madly in love with my cap. (
- —Guest Cancer girl 207
Capri female Can male
- Im capricorn and he is a cancer , we are just fruends .. I really like him & it seems like he likes me but idk .. I guess ill find oht later on in our relationship .. I like how im opening up to him SLOWLYYY !
- —Guest Team Capri
cancer woman Cap man
- I have been with my Cap for almost 6 years. The truth is I am afraid to ever date another cap again. The beginning is going to make you feel like you are on cloud 9 but caps are like a onion, they have layers. Don't get me wrong. They are loyal, family-oriented and loves to provide. You will notice that their main focus is money and "things" but they lack in the emotion department over time. If you are a cancer that needs that affection and like someone said "need to be told" I love you, it ain't happening! They show their love in other ways. They are men of very little words and love to laugh. They are also delusional beings. Moving forward, they are cheaters, flirts and liars and can be very selfish. They have a hard time with being faithful. It takes a long time for them to settle into a relationship enough to keep interested. They bore quickly! I am not saying this from just my relationship. I know exactly 10 Caps and some are family members who all act the exact same way.
- —Guest no caps
Cancer girl Capricorn man
- I have this major crush on "my" Capri guy. But the silly thing is I have yet to tell him lol. He's so sweet and a very loving person. I've liked him since tenth grade of high school and can never find the right words to let him know ( typical cancer lol ). He's now in the Marines and a true ambitious worker. Somehow, I'm drawn to him! Like magnetically! I get really nervous when only looking at his pictures lol. I'm building up the nerves to just ask him out already but my old fashion courting ways won't allow me to! :( but in due time, he's going to be mine forever!! Lol
- —Guest Cancergirl91
So very true.
- I am a cancer and my best friend is a cap male. I'm absolutely in love with him! He's currently completing his master's degree (at 20- talk about work ethic) and seems to be unable to focus on much else (i.e. a relationship with me!), but we are inseparable. I don't even care that he can't give me what I "want", because all I truly want is just US. We're ALWAYS there for each other, and I have NEVER been able to be 100% myself with anyone else. He opens up to me and we share our worlds with each other. We make each other laugh, can talk about everything, and have the greatest friendship in the world. I would NEVER trade him for anything! Until I met him I thought true love was something very... different. Now I understand that it is truly an amazing friendship before any of the physical intimacy, and we get INTIMATE, haha. This is somebody who I value for his mind, and the rest of it is a bonus. Never been happier, and we're not even together- our hearts just match
- —Guest alex
it takes work
- Well to start off I'm a cancer and he is a capicorn, Things between us started off great 'Till I thinking maybe it was to good to be true 'so I went looking for problems, which I eventually found, he was talking to other people,which I found hard to believe, thinking most of his time was being spent with me, But I have learned that when dealing with people,relationship or not its important to remember they are still human and mistakes will often be made and as a cancer I tend to be moody anyway, Maybe one day we can work and talk things out ....Anyways I hope all your relationships work out I think cancers and caps make a wonderful match,do whatever you can too make it last :-) love you brandon
- —Guest tiara
Capricorn her cancer me
- Vivi A., I never did get the chance to let you know how I felt about you. I was too scared of rejection all those years ago. I apologize for making you wait. We are older now but I hope you know that you were my first love. I placed you on a pedestal... I worshiped you, I even built my life around you. Every decision, every thought, every night belonged to the memory of your beauty. I often dreamed of us together but your feisty sassy ways sometimes made me not want to be around you. I would say "We'll fight too much." I think of you wondering if you knew by the look in my eyes that I loved you deeply. Sorry for not welcoming you into my life and letting you in on my secrets. Today I sit and watch the San Diego sunsets and remember the times at the beach. I'll never forget you. Remember when you said: "I Love You My Love"? I do. I wanted to say the same thing but I couldn't. Please accept my apology Vivi A. I'm an a_hole. I hope this finds you if you still wonder how our love would be.
- —Guest JV
The Love Of My Life.
- Im a 32yr old Cancer and he is a 39yr old Capricorn. I can say that I’ve never felt such a deep love for someone as i feel for him. It was an automatic attraction between us. I’ve never been shown so much love, attention and affection. I love it. I want this to work. I WANT him my mind is made. But there is a lot of issues between us that we have yet to work out. He’s a big flirt and a sucka for the ladies so me having a jealous streak I accuse him a lot of things that may or may not be true. If I have an intuition about something then I ask him…he tells me NO…then if it still eats me up I go thru his phone…and lone behold the proof is there. So that makes to pull away from him because I don’t want to get hurt. and he steady pulls me closer. I left a 6yr relationship to be with him...its hasn’t been all peaches and cream but it has been a thrill ride. With him a lot of my fantasies came have been fulfilled. He is the best sexual partner I ever had.
- —Guest Quiet Storm
I'm in Love
- I'm a cancer woman n he a capricorn we been together for 8week i swear we tell each other we love each other like 25tymes a day he' best friend my comedian my support I love him i havent been this happy n a long time woman u gotta caprov
- —Guest Sheila
CancerGal - CapricornMan
- I am madly in love with my Capricorn. So thoughtgul, witty, smart, caring, snuggly, professional, tenacious and ambitious. So many wonderful qualities. If you are a cancer gal who REQUIRES to be told every 10 minutes that he loves you, (those are JUST words gals...) he is not the guy for you. But if you want a relationship with a man who actually SHOWS you he loves you every day, in many different ways, he IS the man for you :) Yes, he has told me he loves me. And he shows me just how much he loves me with his eyes, the way he treats me with respect, adoration, in the conversations we have, the laughing we do together, spending time in silence, the sex. did i mention the SEX!! all of him. He is just a wonderful man. I am looking forward to a wonderful life with him
- —Guest CancerGal
cancer (me) and my cappi boy!
- Me and my loving Capricorn man have been together about six weeks and it has been the best relationship of my life! He is so sweet and caring. I think I fell head over heels by the second week if not the first! He pretty much tells me he wants to be with me forever and in all honesty I would like to be win him to. We met be a fairly. Butyoung couple but hey, you can fall in love at any age! Wish us luck!
- —Guest vintagemoon
- Readin all these stories ...seems to me that cancer and capricorn dont really get along relationship wise most have broken up or afraid of commitment. Made my decision NO CAPRI for this CAN!!!!!
- —Guest Pensativa