From the article: Cancer and Capricorn Love Compatibility
Have you been in a Cancer-Capricorn relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
Capricorn girl cancer man
- cancer drives me crazys sometimes. i feel life i cant do my daily activities without him I love him so much but he's very sneaky he scares me I don't really know to much about our pairing I would of never even Knew tht he was jealous type he acts as if he doesn't care he withdraws from me a lot I miss him I he the first guy too make me cry in along time he has a girl but I want him to be mine I wouldn't mind spending my life with him I can't think right cuz the pain is enormous when he gone I upset him hopefully he returns
- —Guest hmmmm? ?
Capricorn Woman Cancer Man
- Just like other stories mentioned I fell in love with my cancer male when we were 15. We dated for a few years and shared most of the important firsts. We broke up for seven years due to wrong timing. He found me one day on facebook and we reconnected. I felt like it was my second chance and he felt the same. We been together for 2 years now. We plan on getting married. We have overcame a lot of hurdles but I wouldn't have wanted to do it with anyone else. A cancer man will always keep you wanting for nothing. They are amazing, family oriented, and great talkers. It's amazing that time does not make a difference between these two signs because there is always a connection. Once one has been established! Best wishes.
- —Guest CapricornusGirl
I love my cancer man
- OMG he drives me nuts sometimes but he's been the only person who has been there for me when times got rough , we faced many obstacles together and I wouldn't trade him for the word he's my other half , he's my best friend I couldn't ask for a better man in my life
- —Guest bianca
- I have been with my cancer man for ten yrs we or ingage now yes we have our bluestormy times its very stressful but we love eachother we bonnie and clide i will nt give my good love making up the good sex helps them to open up and your trust and affection yes we want the same but to make it work someone has be the strong one to keep it together if true love is there,why me but need in want him hes more stubborn than i.just stay in prayer.drunkinlove we be.LATOYATUTT AND RICO STEPHENS CANT LET GO. BLUESTORMY'12 ME DECEMBER30 HUBBY JULY12.
- —Guest LATOYA TUTT
Pt 2 - Girl Cancer - Man Cappy
- 2nd story. 26 yrs ago I went to a psychic show - a guy read my past lives. Skeptical I named myself "X" & didn't say a word. Left not believing. 15 Yrs later, I'm watching an indie film. An image comes into my head of a young boy - vivid, real like I knew him or am supposed to know him. Didn't know who the boy was or the the actors in the film. Fast fwd 5 yrs, watching another film. Same actor. Same image. Couldn't make heads or tails of it. Fast Fwd again 3 yrs, watching another film. Same actor. New image of the boy. It had changed with it a message and memories - aligned to the past life reading from 26 yrs ago. Now I'm intrigued why is this happening. The actor is a Capricorn; not A-list but well known. Started looking into this person. Discovered 26 real life moments where our life paths mirrored each other - exactly. 3 times we were in the same place - same time. We've never met. One of the past lives was of us in Tuscany. He recently went there. What do you do with this?
- —Guest psyche
Girl Cancer - Man Cappy
- Hey all. I can share that in my life, all who crossed my path that were significant - were all Capricorns. My longest friendship was with a male cappy (18 yrs). We "adopted" each other - immediately. He had no sisters; I no brothers but after meeting - we became spiritually bonded to each other. Six months in, I told him how special he is to me (couldn't hold it back). He opened up and told me everything about his life - especially the life moments that really hurt him from childhood. He's happily married to a beautiful woman who I respect and admire. We have that pure "higher" type of live. I LOVE my brother - and always will. 18 yrs in, he told me how much he loved me. And then he abandoned me. It's been 5yrs, not a word. No email hello. Nothing. Like I never existed. It's happened with the other cappy that crossed my path. It makes my heart cry every time I think of him. And yet, I can feel him thinking of me. I don't understand why. Did he "cross the line" emotionally"?
- —Guest psyche
- JOGESH TANTY- me boy (capricorn-makara) HELEN JOJO- wo girl (cancer-korkoto) dear friends, ham dono mile pyar hua or bichad gaye sacha love eisa kyun hota he ladkiyan kyun dhoka deti he aj me mar marke jee raha hoon par meri bhi 1 galti ho gayi par bhagwan bhi apne sisya 1 galti maaf kar deta hai par wo to insaan he thoda bhi samaj nahi he, I LOVE YOU HELEN bas itna hi kehne chahta hoon
- —Guest Jogesh
Capricon female vs. Cancer male
- Before I met him, I was in and out of relationships. I never commited to none of them. I was never interested enough to catch feelings until I met my cancer guy. He was not my type.. he was overweight but he had the most beautiful smile and he was the funniest person I've ever met. The first time he gave me his business card, he then told me he liked me more than a friend. I rejected him. We talked for a few weeks as friends. Now I can't be without him. He completes me. I never met anybody that made me feel like this. Not even none of my geminis..... he been the only one to make me feel........
- —Guest Tien
cap girls love cancer boys
- I'm a Capricorn woman in love with a cancer man. I met him when we were thirteen and twenty years later we reunited. I love him so much but things got hectic when I found out I was unwillingly in a love triangle. It was like he couldn't choose. Even though he and I are so compatible and the sex is always awesome. I can't be his number two. I've decided to let my cancer man choose. Bcuz I love him I'm taking a step back. It seems like when I do this he comes back ready n willing to make things work. Every time! It never fails. But I love him and that's my baby. All I wanna do is lay with him all day n night. He's the best lover... I ever had. Hopefully he will come back and our fairytale ending will happen. I love my moody-ass cancer papi! Definite the man I wanna spend the rest of life with. With true commitment I'm praying that happens.
- —Guest niccu
- I'm not an expert but I do know a little about the cancer man iv done my fair reseach. From what your saying it sounds like he had a rough upbringing, maybe people left him a lot or his mother was no attentive of him and he is scared of atteachments he will have you close but not too close, he will be with you just to feel needed but the more you need him the more he will drift away . I'm not sure you can change this its deep rooted. My advice is to gain your confidence back, have your own life , ur own friends, remove your claws from him , be unpredicatble, remove his security . Everyone arround him needs him and feeds his attention be the one that doesn't it will remind him of His childhood rejection and ironically will bring you closer. You need to insite that fear of being alone he is emotionally cold right now and when he is low and in touch with his emotions again you be there and make him feel safe with you that is his deepest longing. You might have to do this for a while
- —Guest amanda
Match Made In Heaven
- I truly believe that together, Capricorn and Cancer make up one hell of a team! I am a 26 year old Cap female married to a Cancer Male (27). We have two beautiful children. Together for 5 years, married 2. I have never in my life known a love so pure and sweet. My cancer is loving, gentle, understanding, smart, charming, ... I could go on and on about how wonderful he is! although we are opposites on the zodiac we are very much a like. We balance each other out and pick up slack where the other one is lacking. The connection is magnetic, phenomenal. The sexual chemistry is wild!! Of course we have our fights as well as any other couple, but its hard to stay mad at one another because our bond is deep and we are also best friends. Soul mates for sure! Communication can be hard between the two signs but if you're serious and learn each other and love one another, this bond is one that cannot be broken! Even outsiders cant deny the connection between the two.
- —Guest Betsy
23 years of marriage cap woman, can man
- Life has been interesting with my cancerian man. He has been devoted, loyal, creative (yes, he's a chef and we owned a restaurant for many years), supportive, emotional, good friend, and an excellent roommate. For any Cap woman who is looking for typical can attributes, I say go for it. Cap is the heavy-lifter in the beginning- just remember these potential issues as you age: Caps grow younger as we age, while Cans stay very young; Caps possess the highest libedo of all signs, and Cans are kinky and are forever identified with the teenage age-group. Also, desires and motivations change as we age. I don't regret my beautiful, exciting life, but it's been a difficult challenge, we are opposites. Also take into consideration everyone is different - environment helps shape a person. Cans will often be passive/aggressive, while Caps are critical.These are the dark cornerstones of our relationship - they haunt us continuously. Take everything into account when considering a mate.
- —Guest Sandi
- Im a cancer man and she's a capricorn woman.. It seems with all the world's problems and trials that we are encountering.. We manage to solve it day by day.. The best part is that we trust each.. And its funny cause we compliment each other.. We have our differences but we became flexible enough to adjust to one another.. All i can say is that.. I found the One.. My forever.. It's truly a match made in heaven.. I love her so much!
- —Guest Ivan Anne
cap fem & can male
- I came to this site lookin for insight to a very fresh relationship and I must say this is very reassuring bc the chemistry is bananas and we haven't had sex yet but the simplest kiss sends chills down my spine so I can imagine when we do. But this is the most compatible I've ever felt in my life
- —Guest queenie
Capricorn Lady & Love my Cancer Man.
- Been with my Cancer man for Five yrs and loving every minute of it. I've learned a lot from him and our relationship. I must admit, there were arguements here and there. He can get really ugly and be very very jealous. As of today, he still is jealous! But that's in everybody and depends on how we show it.
- —Guest L Loc
1-15 of 97Next