From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Capricorn
Have you been in a Cancer-Capricorn relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share Your Experience
- he is good in bed but is confused of what he want in life because some things make him fall of
- —Guest diamond
cancer vs capricorn guy
- As a cancer I'm more emotional, lovable , independent, family oriented and homie person , friendly, laid back.. I recently met a handsome cap guy, but he is very strict, very firm, very serious, the opposite of me ... Very OCD for his stuff, I like him allot, it's like a challenge for me but I'm scared, I don't want to feel , like I'm lost in this relationship . I don't want to loose my voice like if only his matters.. What should I do? But the sex it's great , can't complaint, we get so along in our intimacy.. We both feel like we finally met our pair, but the rest what? Some one pls answer me... Maybe is because I don't like no one being in control and his too controlling ?
- —Guest your girl 7
- Im a capricorn, and my boyfriend is a cancer. We've been together for 3 years. I absolutely love him to death. We make the most perfect couple of everyone that i know. He is my best friend and does everything in his power to make me happy. i NEVER wanted a true-love relationship before i met him, and he completely changed my view on love. Ive never cared for someone as much as i do him. but when we fight, we get into bad arguments. but in the end we always make up because its hard to stay mad at each other. I honestly do believe i am going to spend the rest of my life with him, and i wouldn't mind it one bit..
- —Guest Caylen
Femail Cap & Cancer mail
- My Cancer man always breaks my heart and never apologise. He is manupulative, flirts with other girl in my presents and has secret lovers in my neighbourhood. What must I do because this seems as if it will never stop. When trying to discuss this issue of infidelity, he screams at me and nothing is resolved.
- —Guest Ellie
Me cappy male cancer
- Well i think they need to learn eacher other. I love my cancer man and he loves me back. I love the feeln and wudnt trade it for anything. Hope God bless us to get married one day. Me jan cappy hes a june cancer.
- —Guest Bren
Capricorn Man & Cancer Man
- I'm Dylan 21, Born June 26, My boyfriend John 25, Born January 7, We have been dating for almost a year now and he has been my rock, soulmate, best friend, and lover. When we first meet I felt an instant connection with him, even though we haven't met before. But at times he makes me feel so shy and afraid but thats something that I've always wanted. He's awesome in bed and incredibly fun to be around! I'm really hoping we would get married soon, and grow old together lol and live happily ever after. Opposites can Attract!!!
- —Guest John Dylan
- cancer man and capricorn are very very compatible!
- —Guest pia
Cancer girl +Cap guy
- So my cap and I have been together for a year and 3 months and everything is perfect we get each other. We share almost all common interest and want all the same things. We almost never argue but sometimes we do which is when things can get iffy, we're both stubborn and have trouble communicating our issues. Things get very passive aggressive. He has trouble identifying with my point of view and I'm more emotional. But dammit the sex is great, we can connect emotionally and we don't have to say what we want the other will just know
- —Guest Cancer girl
- Im a cancer girl with a capricorn boy and i met him a year ago. It was like love at first site i was immediately attracted to him and him to me. Were so alike were like twins. For a while though there was a bit of miscommunication between us but none of that matters now that we've reconnected. We've been going out for two months on our way to three months. Were eachothers first loves and first lovers, highschool sweethearts, first kisses and everything else thats good. Were bestfriends always telling eachother secrets but he has secrets that he just refuses to tell anyone. But overall he is 100% faithful and super adoring and affectionate! However lately we have gotten into some fights but they can not compare to the love surrounding us. So far i've been the first girl who's ever made him cry so i know i mean a lot to him especially since hes always so proud and masculine like. Overall though we know were going to be together for a very long time!:)
- —Guest bahrke10
if only he didnt abuse me.....
- He wasnt a bad guy.we were great together...then the abuse started,and I couldnt take it anymore.i didnt deserve it.if only he got help...
- —Guest Cappy
- My Cancer nature draws me to all but this friendship is the most consistant pleasant & benificial friendship I've ever had since my grandfather.Im gay hes straight yet Ive never been treated with such respect & dignity Its not romantic sensual love but it altered my universe.Being so open to someone so closed really worked for me.Never felt judged unworthy around him but felt a deep abiding gracious love.A true romantic I am I will admit but never believed in soul mates etc then bang this man stands before me with the most beautiful soul courage intamacy Absolute Joy it was from start to finish.Caps are very worthwhile people when you are able to be shown their core being its astounding what lies thereburied...Eureka I have found it & even now having lost it Im closer to knowing what I want & need to share in a relatio had ever had with a male since my grandfat
- —Guest Cyberboy 1968
- My Cancer nature draws me to all but this friendship is the most consistant pleasant & benificial friendship Ive had ever had with a male since my grandfat
- —Guest Cyberboy 1968
My Capricorn Man
- I've been dating my capricorn for 8 months almost and he's so loving. I was surprised when I saw all the gals sayin caps never say I love you uses we say it 30 times a day! He loves spending money on me even though I refuse it, he loves totaled care of me when I'm sick or sad (which happens often) and he's never been unfaithful..so far(: oh and oh my god in bed he's insane!(: I love him and he loves me
- —Guest Trulyacancer
Cancer girl & Capricorn girl
- Cap and Can beyond worth it. If you want a love that changes you in multiple postive ways, this is the pair you want. When we first met the connection and sparks were there instantally, i felt as if i found a long lost lover and friend. We brought the best out of eachother and had the support we both need. Our realationship was fantastic, so good that i felt as if i was on cloud nine and been shot by love big time. We had great communication, hardly fauulght and talk about amazing romance phsically, emotinally and mentally.Sadly certain issues came up because of distance and we broke up. Were friends now and both still wish we could be more becuse of lasting feelings. I have to say i feel in love with this cap girl and will do anything to get her back becuse i want her for the rest of my life. I'm a cancer madly in love with my cap. (
- —Guest Cancer girl 207
Capri female Can male
- Im capricorn and he is a cancer , we are just fruends .. I really like him & it seems like he likes me but idk .. I guess ill find oht later on in our relationship .. I like how im opening up to him SLOWLYYY !
- —Guest Team Capri
1-15 of 77Next