- i left aries boyfriend fir cancer man now i want him back :( cancer controllimg snd possesive needy and just want sex my aries was my soul mate
- —Guest someone
- Please respond to this. Im a cancer male who had dated an Aquarius woman for nine months and while we were together she and I got kicked out of our homes and I carried her on my back with no job. That's right, food and a place to rest I had her. Being that there wasn't any public transportation were I took her last so we moved in with another couple, friends of hers... and that's where things gotten complicated. Shes the type who keeps every one in her business ...I hated that. Word! They can't live their own life. Any how after holding her down we had gotten into fights and she left me with her friends. Would you take her back?
- —Guest lanont
- Iam dating an aquarian guy and he is great soother, talker and always ready to party all along. I have had bad patches he has made me cry and laugh at the same time . Sex was like setting house on fire .Nothing could beat the passionate kisses he gave . I could survive on them to. Its hard working on things but this relationship needs lot of patience and percevierence. I would say reat its destiny
- —Guest Guest 90
- I have been dating a cancer guy for just over a month. we just talked last week and kinda named what we have a relationship, wed hada cuple drinks...he is the most considerate, respectful, funny, sweetest man, i can see tho that i want to be with him a lot,but his nature is very habitual and he likes to close himself in his house. cos he owns his own building business he is very busy and has money which is great. i think i can love this man, but i have to make myself not contact him everyday cos thatl just scare him off i think.i love my space too but i love to be with him as much as i can.its only early and we talk heaps about lots of stuff, but the sex isnt very passionate or detailed yet...maybe we can make that better, i think we will be able to. just make sure you give your cancer man, space, love and food
- —Guest jade
Man im nuts
- we been on and off again. Over this weekend I went to see her. We talked and laughed. She's is amazing to me a strong single parent and a hard worker. She has a big heart and she has a mouth which at times I don't like. I think about dating other women but when I think about her that thought goes away. I have to fight off thoughts of having a family because I hsve kids already from a previous relationship. That's how much I have strong feelings for her. I just gotta deal with her smart ass mouth
- —Guest mk
- My husband is cancer and i am aquarius we have been married very happily for 7 years and infact he proposed to me after 3 weeks and we got married 2 months later.we also have a 6 year old daughter who is cancer too. My husband and I get on fantastically I am very independant and hate conforming to the norm but I am so happy with him and my daughter that I am fine being a wife and mother. I find my escapism these days through movies and music. To be honest we very very rarely argue and it is THE most harmonious and fun relationship I have ever had.
- —Guest jayali666
my gf's sexy what to do
- how can you go multirounds within 30 mins. plz advise shes crazy
- —Guest aqua man
- At first he(aqarius) seemed really uninterested so I played it cool. He eventually became more interested so we met up. Sparks flew! Conversation seemed natural. He actually made he first move to kiss me and it was amazing he was very open and asked me to be exclusive on our first date. I'm not sure if that was said because he wanted something but well see. I told him he'd have to earn that right to be my bf lol so yeah so far so good. I have butterflies!
- —Guest Harmony
does he like me or hate me?
- Im a cancer woman and i've been friends with an aquarius guy for almost a year and then he suddenly stopped talking to me and my friends for a month. And then he started to talk to my friends except me. When i asked him did i do anything wrong he just said one reason that is very vague. I don't get it. He just suddenly stop our friendship like that. Now we don't even talk anymore. I confess that i like him and he said "again" in text. Then when ever im in the same place as he is he would avoid me. Now that i pay don't attention to him anymore, he would always be near me. Does he like me or not?
- —Guest choji
- I am a Cancer woman and dated an Aquarius man for two years. At first it was great, chemistry was wonderful and the sex was even better. I had to learn to give him his space, but in doing so he neglected me and mistreated me. I asked to see him once a week and I was lucky if he saw me once a month. He was also cheating on me and of course found a way to blame me. Aquarius men are very insecure but put on a facade of strength and composure. Their logic, though novel, is beyond screwed for their reasoning to all things will ONLY apply to them. God forbid you apply it to them, all hell breaks loose. My Aquarius was 5 years old than me but far too immature. He got into screaming fits and threw tantrums that were embarrassing yet had the gall to blame me. If you date an Aquarius, make sure he's MATURE and has acquired some sense of self-awareness or else you're in for hell. It can work but you must be patient. A man with immense insecurities will bring you nothing but pain and hell!
Loving My Mr. Cancer
- We're both outgoing, flirtatious and easygoing. Met at a local bar while NOT LOOKING but flirting led to coffee and more. We understand each other, are both extremely intelligent, social and love attention so our social vibe is intoxicating and an attention getter. He is typical in all Cancer areas where I am more fun-loving and touchy feely than usual Aquarian women.
- —Guest Theresa
- It was a fairy tale romance at first.. Then in the blink of an eye, he left me clueless & clinging on only for me to find out that he was seeing someone else. He was a really nice and friendly guy on the surface, which was what initially attracted me, but he was a BIGTIME LIAR!!! Cancer woman aqua man.
- —Guest Morenita
Cancer man aqua woman
- I am a cancer man dating an aqua woman for about 3 months now. For me it was a case of love at first sight, this girl was all class, charming and intelligent and there was obvious compatibility from the start! We now spend as much time together as possible and I really like how the communication between us is so open and frank, everything from how we feel about each other, including what things could be done better through to plans for the future along artistic and business lines. She is so vivacious and comfortable in a variety of social situations, but she also appreciates the home life and home cooked meals, etc. Our love life is great and our libidos seem to be nicely in sync. I adore her adventurous spirit and her devotion to her family is also very touching. I knew from the start that I would be with her and that allowed me to be very open and upfront with my feelings and I spoke from my heart to express my love. She reciprocated, and we both are loving life right now!
- —Guest Leeroy
He's one of a kind
- I'm a cancer, and he's the aquarius. He most definately is more popular, and has crazy friends. I am the girl who reads books and likes independent time. Although, he is reading The Perks, which really surprised me. He's all around sweet. He is really nice too (: Occasionally, he will act immature, but that's okay. I honestly think that I'm almost too boring for him. But you know the saying, opposites attract. He's my everything, and he gives me butterflies. He really is a catch. I don't think that it's a hard relationship. Just because our personalities are partially different, doesn't mean that our relationship is going to burst in flames. He's a great guy, and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.
- —Guest Brooke
Time of my life :)
- My partner is a cancer and I an Aquarius. 1st date 12hours long. Instant connection and chemistry. I knew as soon as he dropped me home he had potential and so did he about me. That was 17months ago. Since then we've moved in together after 4months of being a couple. Reading the articles about both signs I believe its correct about me and him. As I'm the party starter and he likes to be at home watching the football or spending time with family. I love my freedom whereas his more conservative and old fashioned and thinks a women should be at home. However the best sex I've ever had. And the most amazing man I've ever met and never do I want another. From my experience this is the best thing I've ever had and its a dream come true. There will obstacles and sometimes you won't meet in the middle, and you may have to be forgiving or apologise at every turn to make things easier. But love isn't simple. It's not a walk in the park. But if its worth it nothing else matters.
- —Guest Iris~*