From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Scorpio
Have you been in a Cancer-Scorpio relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
my cancer male.
- 1 year, 6 months to present.. When we met I was not looking for a relationship and I was somewhat broken inside. I put him through many issues in the past year but like the kind soul he is he never gave up on me believing in me and showing me that I can be a better me. Now he has left me for 3 weeks to build his future and just before he left I told him I was falling for him. He completes me in a way I never thought I could feel. One of the best things that can happen to a Scorpio female is a fully developed Cancer male(depending on chart aspects and the willingness for things to work). Do not let a love like this pass you by Scorpio ladies.
- —Guest Kiki
Scorpio female Cancer male
- I met my cancer fiancé 11 years ago and we have always loved each other. It was like crazy chemistry and incredibly amazing sex. We laugh and debate so much I almost consider us political comedians. We are finally not only tying the knot this year but are having our first child soon. We are each others first loves and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Best love match ever.
- —Guest Treenyny
Head over Heels for a Cancer Guy...
- I'm a Scorpio Woman and have recently started seeing a Cancer Guy. At first this seemed to just be a sexual connection b/c I'm fresh out of a 7 year relationship. I thought he was my rebound. Now after 6 months I think I'm falling for him. But I know my just like other scoprios once I fall its no turning back for me. I don't want to turn him off by moving fast b/c he really seems to want to take it very SLOW. I have no problems with that but its bugging the crap out of me not knowing how he truely feels. Is this just sex or does he want more with me. We love being around each other and we make each other laugh, he is so sexy, strong, and smart. He makes me feel so safe when he is around like I don't have a care in the world. I'm wondering should I just come forward with my true feelings or just take his lead and keep moving slow. HELP! lol! I feel like he is the one that I've been looking for my whole life. IDK!! confused!!
- —Guest Scorpio Girl
So In love
- Ive been seeing a scorpio for 6months, hes a cop & im an administrative assistant, we live totally diffrent lives but we are so into each other,hes a tough cookie to crack in the love dept but I cant let go, im hoping hes the one & ive told him this & hes says dont think abt it jus see what happens, its hard cuz I love him, dont really know what to expect.
- —Guest Nikki
Scorpio=trash. Don't waste your time
- They are the sociopaths of the zodiac. They are good for sex and the chemistry but once the sexual attraction wears off you will see what they are really like as people. they are not built for longterm healthy relationships. If you want something real then date one of the other signs, if all you care about is sexual chemistry and butterflies then enjoy it while it lasts. Sorry but its the truth. It's not their fault though, they can't help the fact that they are so screwed up.
- —Guest Kodak moment
Scorpio needs to control
- I am in love with a Scorpio man. He is a control freak. Not in the sense, he cares if I do my own thing or if I have male friends or live my life outside of him. It is more that he needs to feel he is in control of his emotions and the relationship. He broke up with me in February when he was going through a rough time and when I held some boundaries he did not like. We both proceeded to miss each other like crazy, I tried to talk sense into him, but he wouldn't budge. It was ridiculously clear he was still in love with me. Last week, I sent him a brief text and he was going out of his mind without me. Now, he wants to be with me again. What changed? The missing and loss finally surpassed the stubborn control trip. I don't know what I am going to do. It is clear he loves me. He lost a ton of weight, stayed in bed all day (he NEVER does that)....pined away. I have never been with anyone so stubborn. Ever. Fixed sign indeed.
- —Guest rosedl
Scorpio man Cancer girl
- I had a very short experience with a cancer girl, she invited me to her house (her mom was there!)and we made some presentations together for her and had launch. Of course this is true that there is a chemistry between a Crab and a Scorpion. Both of them has a tough skin and a soft inner side. I think the biggest gift of this relationship is unspoken communication. i dont know why but you feel your are a GREAT man when you are with these girls. I studied too much on astrology, hey scorpios listen: Aries is good just in bed, Taurus never feed your passion, Gemini is a very cheap partner, Leo may attracts you too much but be careful they never let you win the game, Virgo is very boring and too innocent, Libra is a bullshit they will escape from fire of passion and you know how much its important to u, a female scorpio is very similar to you and you never feel healed by them, Sagittarius is a very open book and there is no mystery, Capricorn is good they understand u
- —Guest WoundedOne
Scorpio man and Beautiful Cancer female
- I am a Scorpio man who has been in love with my cancer female for years. We meet when we were younger and fell in love as soon as we heard each others voice. me and her have never been in the same place and always had a distant relationship but we keep it positive. We have had our ups and downs but we love each other through it. I love everything about her. I love her smile, the way she laughs at my jokes and just the simple things she does to make me happy. I have never found a girl that was so special to me like my cancer woman. Everyone and everything says we should be together and we will keep it like that. She stuck through my ex trying to get me back and all the bad things that happened in that. We are a some what young couple but we know that we have a future together. For all you Scorpio men, a cancer female is a great piece in our life and i hope u find 1 like me. She is my ANGEL and she knows she is. But look out world i promise you we are going to a couple to remember.
- —Guest IHAVE2LOVEMYANGEL
Scorpio man Cancer female in love
- i met my scorpio man when i was really young and oh have we been through a lot. i absolutely love him with my heart. he is litterally the only man who understands me and all of my mood swings. we have been together for 4 years and in those years we have been put to the test by people as well as our own flaws. as a cancer woman i tend to over react on certain situations, he as a scorpio he is very possessive. all in all we love each other through everything we are put through.. and the sex is AMAZING. the intensity and passion and feeling as though we are one is absolutely great! i love my scorpio man i will never leave him :)
- —Guest Cancer Female
Cancer Man and Scorpio Woman
- As a scorpio woman I've always attracted those aggressive but distant fire signs, 2 leos and 1 aries, the leos were so cocky and one even cheated on me, The aries guy was wayyyy too hot for me to handle. They weren't always there when I needed someone the most. But once I met this cancerian guy it felt like my whole life changed forever. He totally gets me and I get him. He says the sweetest things to me and his words take me to another world. My cancerian man is honestly the best connection I've ever had and we have been together since October 2011 and it keeps getting better and better everyday!!!
- —Guest MissyLinne
My Soul Mate
- I'm Scorpio Woman With Ah Cancer An I SoooLovin Him Its Like He's My Soul Mate,He's. Smart Talent NSome Many Ways Its Like I Been Waitin For Him All My Life:-):-) That's My Babieeee An I'm Nt Goin Nooooo Were........Finally Got Found My Soul Mate.....Forever Minesssss.
- —Guest kim parker
I still can't shake this cancer but
- I met him we clicked were like inseperable he was my ideal man then I was home. It was LDR and we both started up with games he stole my ipad I hinted I knew why he read things I planted to see if he'd own up he hasn't three years later. Literally he makes his presence known in my emails everywhere I was so upset at first because he broke up with me then called me names and told lies as I was texting for being stalked having my privacy invaded etc. it took me two years to finally only see him as he is but for some reason he brings me comfort even if his evil plan is to get inside my head so I believe in astrology he will change the mail basically gas lighting me he's a sweet heart and I believe we are star crossed soulmates. I bet je finds his way to hear. Basically small detail he ignored my calls and wouldn't respond or speak with me after I called him out so we are so intune we know its fate I guess. Don't enter into a Scorpio Cancer anything thinking its unlike raising a child.
- —Guest Boots
- too bad, to know, that we are so compatible, yet, we can't be together forever as far as I know. why? because i can't have girlfriend now and she does too. but we are as closest as everybody may thinks we are in a relationship. we text everyday, plan so many things, and having more likeness in life. its like seeing your what so ever THEY called soul mate. Got her in one text at first, but I was really attracted to her gestures and works. She's so beautiful and sexy. And a very good girl. I may left her some day because of work. But I hope we still have the strong connection with each other. I don't know, this is the first time I get so close with a cancer woman. I can't say my feelings directly. It kills me with a rope over my job. I don't want to lose my job. May God have pity on me. I don't know what to do really. I love her. But I just can't tell to her... I can't I really can't ... Time will come, we'll be apart. :( ... still, I love her... And I will... forever... just that...
- —Guest vienna scorp
- I'm a cancer female and now i love scorpio male, who were sometime ago in love with my BFF a pisces -.- he was cute to me And now we don't speek to each other because one day i try to greet him and he was very rude and i cry a lot.. anyway he said to my friends he was going to apologize for facebook and he never did until today :cc
- —Guest Serena98
- July 1st Cancer here. I grew up with a Scorpio dad and a Scorpio male best friend. I have dated two Scorpio females (Nov 15 and Nov 12)... the first one ended because I didn't respect boundaries and the second ended because she was constantly making excuses for her flakey, unreliable behavior. I am now with another Scorpio female (Nov 4) we've been friends for eight months but only been in a relationship for about 2 or 3 weeks and it is such an amazing connection. She lives in Wisconsin and I'm in California but we webcam everyday and we are so happy and cannot wait to meet in person. We make each other laugh and are always there for each other to cheer each other up when one of us is having a rough day or going through a hard time. We're like best friends. I love her so much!
- —Guest queer_cancer
1-15 of 209Next