From the article: Love Match - Cancer and Sagittarius
Have you been in a Cancer Sagittarius relationship? Are you in one now? Tell us about your experience! Share your Experience
Fun to be with-
- I'm a Cancer woman and my bf is a Sag male. We met on Facebook of all places. We hit it off right a way messaging each other. When we met in person for the first time , our eyes met and sparks began. After that we could not wait to see each other again. Three weeks later he came down to see me( we live in different cities , for now) for a week to see if there truly is a love connection. While he was here we saw each other every day from morning to wee hours of the morning the next day. He would go to his parents house to sleep and shower and come back over again. Since he has gone home , we talk every day and can't wait to see each other again. He is a true romantic while he is courting me, buys me love CDs and truly is a gentleman , and has a sense of humor to keep me laughing the whole time were together. Down side he can be insensitive and brutally blunt, but apologize when my feeling are hurt. I can be blunt to a point , when called for . So far so good!
- —Guest Kimberly
sag woman - cancer man
- I dated a loving,sensative and caring cancer. He was truly amazing to me, we shared a common love for outdoor activities, great conversations and Interesting debates .He was not only my boyfriend, he was a gentleman who helped me believe in love again. By his side I grew as an individual in every possible aspect . I admired.his noble and selfless personality while he loved my free spirit and positive attitude .we complemented each other,While he was patient,calm and reserved I was outgoing, fun n constantly looking for new horizons! We shared a beautiful relationship for over 2 years,however while he gave me the freedom I wanted,I begn to feel Trapped by his need for commitment, I did nt understand his lack of excitment for life n the routine freaked me out!. While I still loved him I.ended our relationship because every aspect of my insensitive,adventurous attitide hurted him. Now that I read about a sags and cancer traits I finally understand my fear of commitment n routine
- —Guest cristina
Sag woman !! Cancer hubby
- Us Sagittarius women r flirty ..sexy...stubborn ..n we like to wear the pants in the family n cancer men love that they r beautiful people very sweet n sensitive yes we argue sometimes but if your a smart sag u make him believe he's right lol it is a good combination they like the spice! I like my male water signs!!!
- —Guest Nataly
Sag woman and Cancer man
- Well, lets start off here... Both him and I met around 3 years back. He was 17 and I was 16. We met with a group of friends but I noticed he was really shy back then and harldy talked.. Instantly, he started to like me. After a couple of times hanging out with friends and such, he started calling me and we talked hours on end about about anything to past experiences to school. The first thing i noticed about him was that he was super random. I loved that about him. As that progressed, we became best friends from that day on. All along he was in love with me but kept it a secret untill about three weeks before he asked me out. Our relationship has been exactly like a rolarcoaster. When I'm with him I feel complete, like he's my other half. I can't imagine my life without him. Sometimes it's hard for me as a sag to express my feelings but thats one thing that we have trouble on..I must say I haven't been the best girlfriend to him, but when it's good, it's amazing...
- —Guest saggirl
A truly loyal Sagittarius
- I, being a cancer, have fallen head over heels in love with a sagittarius. When we first met, I'll admit, he was the biggest jerk I've ever met. But slowly, I warmed up to him and he to me. Our personalities might have clashed but our minds are alike. I see the happy side of everything, while he stays on earth with a small frown. He sees people like ants and he used to see me like that, but now I've earned my rightful place by his side. He may be older than me, but he sure understands me. He's so grateful and loyal to me, its as if we were meant to be. Which he and I believe is true. ~An equally loyal Cancer
- —Guest Dexi
- I've been with my boyfriend for a month and a half now...But keep in mind...It took him almost a whole year to commit!...I am a Cancer woman & he is a Sagittarius man...From my experience,this is a very hard match to make work...he's very insensitive and doesn't understand my feelings or why I get hurt so easily & I don't deal well with his problem with showing his deepest feelings,but instead being overly honest & unaware of my feelings being hurt..but the things we lack we make up for in other ways...such as him loving adventure & bringing out the adventures side in myself & me showing him how to care for the people who matter most such as family...since my sag has never been good with that...All in all...we try to understand each other because we love each other & want it to work.
- —Guest Flowers.
Together over 10 years, married for 6
- I am a Cancer female and my husband is a Sagittarius. I always get a kick out of the negative attitude towards this match when we are so happy together. The thing that attracted me to him first was his bluntness, I really admire people who let you know exactly what they are thinking. We both love the fact that each of us appreciates alone time, mine usually spent cozy at home and his hiking in the mountains. We cringe at the idea of feeling like we have to spend every waking moment together, we may be married but have always considered ourselves individuals. With my understanding of human emotions matched with his logic, we have the most stimulating conversations. When a Cancer is moody it is rare to find someone brave enough to call them out, but a Sagittarius doesn't hesitate and I'm thankful for that. The Sagittarius man may not hold your hand and spew empty praise 24 hours a day, but they make it clear their love for you is deep and real.
- —Guest No Limitations
Never felt this way before!
- I am a cancemini (gemini-cancer cusp) and he is a scorpittarius (scorpio-sagittarius cusp). My 'birthday book' and numerous other sources say we are a match made in heaven, and ITS SO TRUE! I know cancer-sag is a BAD mix, but I am a Cancer with a SERIOUS need for space/independence (the gemini in me) and I'm just as much a "thinker" as a "feeler". He, on the other hand, is both an intellect and one HELL OF A PASSIONATE MAN. His need for love/affection/passion/romance (scorpio in him) feeds my cancerian soul (lol :P) while our intellectual compatibility is OFF THE CHARTS due to gem/sag. We cannot get enough of each other, and I've never been SO HAPPY/ felt SUCH A CONNECTION! We talk about everything under the sun and the emotional bond is also sooo strong :D Things started with the mental connection and the emotional QUICKLY followed.. feel like I've known him FOREVER. Can't wait for the future with him... NEVER been this happy :D
- —Guest Cancemini
- IV Been dating a sag for a few weeks now and he's controlling and gets mad easy. I'm not an emotional cancer but when he try's to argue with me I just laugh it off like nothing. It is a great relationship we don't ever fight. We see eachother day, he is very interested in me.
- —Guest Taylor
Cancer male, sagi female.
- I believe she is my soulmate. We are divorced now though. A love hate relationship. I had been faithful and hardworking towards working our relationship, but sometimes the stubborness of a sagi can kill the relationship beyond repair and that is when things can go really out of place. if only they could be a little considerate towards the other's feeling, i think it could be a good satisfying combination overall.
- —Guest Kuchi Puchi
We just cant get it right
- Hey my Fiance and I been dating for five yrs and engaged for almost two yrs. We have been through a lot n these yrs and I been wanting to get out this relationship for a few yr now. He is a Cancer and I'm a Sagittarius!! He is a good provider but I need more than that. He can be so sweet at times but also can make me so mad also until I ask myself why am I still with him. I'm not perfect I attend to push his buttons even when im not trying to I know I can be a better person and I promise I try to be. We seem to argue a lot until it can get too overwhelming. He is more controlling but don't want to b controlled. I love him he is like a drug and I'm addicted to loving him. I want to marry him I'm just so scared that he wont be a good husband because he barely a good Fiance. He's been married twice and I been married once but I have four kids and he has none. He is 43 and I'm 28 and I know he older but I love older guys. I just want us to continue going to church so God can work in us
- —Guest Dee
cancer man, sag woman
- im a sag, hes actually a yr younger than me... weve been together 2 yrs plus.. i have always loved him but because of how naturally fliratious i am i always tend to hurt him, but he knows i love him n he always tend to forgive me, lately he says hes not in love with me because of how much i hurt him but even tho he said that, its like its just wat he says, its like i can feel how much he still cares for me, and he takes care of me and everything i need, hes quite wonderful and amazing, and theres no one else id rather b with, EVER!
- —Guest rini k
- I have dated two Sagittarius in my life and both were horrible. The last individual being one of the most horrible men I have ever had the non pleasure of meeting. He had all the basic sagittarius traits but he used them for pure evil. He was physically, mentally and emotionally abusive towards me. So much so that I had to escape to another state while he was out of town with his job. And the sad part is that he doesn't understand why I left and he demands for me to continue to allow him to abuse me? The word NO simply does not apply to him and he feels that he should have free reign to control me/belittle me. He thinks that everything he has done to me is funny and that I should stop being so sensitive and just get over it. I am now in counseling trying to build my life back after my 3 year ordeal! I beg any cancer female out there that is considering dating a sagittarius man to take your time and get to know him before you commit and the first time he belittles you RUN fast and far!
- —Guest Anti Sadge
- Im with a sag guy, for over 3 years now. We're still pretty young, (Im 20 he's 23) and it's true, I can overreact and feel a bit emotional as response to his bluntness, and I am a home-person but also an adventure seeker. I dont think you should take what these sites say too literlayy. If you like each other, its true a sag and cancer have to work EXTREMELY hard to maintain their relatiosnship, but if your partner is worth it, it can be the best and greatest relationship ever!
- —Guest BoP
I AM WORRIED
- I met my Sag for almost a year, to keep it short, she is my clone. At first it was a shock reading the relationship compatibility is actually a sinking ship. I ignore all those , just to understand her alone without no negativity clouded my mind, to tell you the truth my time with her is awesome, we are unstoppable, i can't see myself with anyone, i cannot understand the fact that we are awesome but the universe tells us we are not. She is my best friend and a lover, i don't know why i feel so jealous even tho she said "don't be" around guys, the matter of fact that she confess her love to me and only me, SHOULD I BE WORRIED ?
1-15 of 105Next