Very, very, very true.
- I cannot agree with this more...I'm a pisces girl, and completely and helplessly in love with my somewhat detached Gemini boy. I can feel he loves me too, but we are so...mismatched. Getting together at 14, and we're now 18..I love him so much, and he loves me too yet I feel he has no feeling of want to take care of me emotionally, or to try. I want so much; to take care of him, have him TALK to me...yet he's so detached and just wants to chill and have fun. We've had many arguments, in which I'm trying to stimulate some form of communication, yet we both end up missing the point. Part of me feels I just want-need-to let go of us both, we have a lot of personal growing up to do. But I know he'd be heartbroken as I'm all he knows, relationship-wise. So, he's comfortable in this ship that's in the middle of the sea without an anchor, as I'm the only one kicking off...Yet I'm not...This situation is breaking my heart, day in, day out.
- —Guest Mollypop
- i am a 15 yr old gemini girl. Unlike my sun sign description abt my characteristics i am not at all a flirt nor do i love someone who is a flirt.i never ever had a boyfriend because no one really fit in the way i dreamt of that special someone. But i precisely knew what kind of guy i wanted and then suddenly i had found him...that special someone.he is a pisces i got 2 know recently.we seldom talk, becuse we both are shy but god knows why i feel certain vibrations when i am around him. i feel strong, in his presence and my existence seems complete with him. I even have this feeling that he too feels them. There are certain litle proofs too, and one can never have so many co-incidences. Although its always me who stares at him but from the corner of my eyes i could see the story of the other side too.he tries vry hard to keep his feelings till himself and i dont know why does he do t.....he knows how i feel about him bt he nvr discloses his feelings so openly. I jst feel destined wid hi
- —Guest violet
- I Am A Pisces Girl Whos With A Gemini Girl . We've Been Togther For 9 Months . & Threw The 9 Months Booy . Was It Tough . You Learn As A Pisces Stubborn As Hell & As A Gemini Shy & To Them Self . You Learn To Realize Gemini Are Quiet & Shy . But Thats When They Do Their Thinking . You Have To Give Attention To A Gemini As Us Pisces Want 99.9 % 0f The Time . You Learn You Both Have Feelings & You Have To Work Togther , & Communitcate Ive Learned That And Gemnini's Dont Like To 0pen Up But Soon Enough. They See & Realize Your Wanting To Get To Knoe Them . & They 0pen Up . Where Two Different Signs & We manage To Still Work Together ,
- —Guest Paulina
- pisces woman march 12 gemini man june 20 . are relashinship is like the tv show whitney. gem love thare freedom. and they love sex alot. and they are there for you.
- —Guest pisces woman
- things have been going well. my gemini man is a amazing guy. I love him alot. he side to me goodnite anywas my love. he dose not change like thay say for his sign. he dose get mood swings every now and then. I love the defrent sonds and voices he dose befor bed. and he sings love songs to me to. he always gone most of the moring and stops by in the middole of the day , then he comes back at dark and leves in the middole of the night or sometimes frist thing in the morning early. I dont mind it much that he dose that. he is the grates friend and lover ive ever had. this gem is all that they say for his sign. pisces woman , gemini man are the best together for compatiblty relashinship. we love are freedom and space and working things out for a long lasting relashinship. we never get mad at eachother. and my gem is my world.
- —Guest pisces woman
- well the gem man in my life has been out doing things alot. I dont mind ive been doing the same. 3 months working things out, and seem to be going well, he has his freedom and I have my space. I love it this way. I dont like it when he underestamats me . im willing to work things out, and he waits in tell a later time to tell me when I bother him, he should just tell me at the time that im bothering him. I dont read minds I cant tell if im bothering him or not. just trying to make good bond. we have lot in comin. and I love lincing to him talk. and im not a jelouse woman . I just dont like people who sleep arond. dont know if he is and I realy dont wany to know. im vary happy with him. and im glad we can work things out, just wish he would tell me when im being a pain in the ass. I mean bother him. I like joking around as much as he dose. I gess im not sapost to be a pisces that im march 12 . pisces woman will do what ever a man wants, why would a man not like haveing that in thare lif
- —Guest lady pisces
I forgot to add to previous post
- In the end, my Gemini guy kept yo-yo-ing back and forth. "I don't want to be without you and I love you" to "Forget it, we'll be just friends". I finally couldn't take it anymore, his back forth back forth on the same issues, within days. First experience with Gemini guy and my last. I loved him too much to relive the pain over and over.
Pisces Gal Gemini Guy
- I dated my first Gemini for the past 4.5 years. Immediate connection on every single thing. PERFECTION. Within 2 years, I relocated, changed jobs, bought a second home down the street from him. Investment was very high. I had been to 2 psychics who both told me that he will not be able to give me the time or attention that I need; not that I am needy, but that he will be unable to do it. Being totally in love with him, I made excuses for the psychics interpretation....."its his job, football season, etc." Most of the time, he was upbeat and wonderful, patient but he was bewildered that I am deeply emotional. Not emotional in my behaviors, but examine our behaviors, like higher purpose discussions, etc. In the end, after 4.5 years, after all I invested; money, time, emotion, I thought he was going to propose. He is so gregarious that I expected a beautiful proposal. Instead he asked me to wait 3 more years. I told him that I could not wait and then the verbal assaults began. NEVER!
- I am a Pisces and my boyfriend is a gemeni. This described us so perfectly. I am overly sensitive and he doesn't know how to deal with it. Before we were together he never loved any of his exes it was just all about sex with them, when we first started talking all he wanted from me was sex; but I told him that's not what I want. We began to get to know eachother really get to know eachother. Come to eachother with our relationship problems, we really began to understand eachother. Soon enough we started dating and my ex boyfriend and his friends jumped him but he still stayed by my side. That day he came over and we had sex and it was so passionate and hot like something out a movie it always is. He told me that I was teaching him how to love and be affectionate. Everyday he tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me. We work really well together we truly understand and care for eachother. I wouldn't trade him for the world.
- —Guest btm
I'm the piecses, he's the Gemini
- So me and this Gemini have been together for a year now. Feels so much longer. We're currently living together and well.. The sex is great, incredible actually. But it seems that's the only connection we share. Our relationship was so exciting at first, tons of cool dates and parties but ithink He's too unstable and uneasy for me. I don't feel like be could ever give me the stability and romance I need. But it's still fun for now, but I know it's not going to work out in the long run.
- —Guest Dazed confused
should i believe his words?
- I'm a pisces girl and he's a gemini. I really didn't like him at first! He just confessed to me suddenly and i rejected him like a couple of times but he's so persistent that i gave in. I enjoyed my talking sessions with him every night tho during the first months but then suddenly it all changed. I feel not prioritised at all.. although he kept on saying he loves me.. I want him to SHOW and make me FEEL that it is true. But every time i tell him honestly what i begin to feel, he tries to talk it out.. but still nothing happens. He tells me that he feels that i'm starting to love him less but that's just because i'm trying to make him come to me. since on my part, i feel like i'm the only one trying so hard and thinking about him every night. He's also known to have a lot of girls surrounding him. Although he says that I'm the one he loves right now, i still feel unease. especially when he still talks to his ex. so now i don't know if i should believe his words and try to fix this...
- —Guest confused Beb
- Ima pisces & my last bf was a qem omq we made a conntection we tlked abt everythg we lauqhed played we argued a few times also cried he was so dwn the earth bt he wasnt gving me the attention I needed/wanted .....thn I found myself hving an affair with his bestman &he was a *CANCER I grew to love hym more thn I loved my gem bt when my gem founded out at the end it was bad we sed the most hurtful thangs 2eachotha we broke promises I cried for alot 5months but I fall deeply in luv with the cancer he gets on my nerves alot but we still love eachotha he make me feel lik a princess he undastands me more &soo sweet bt at times I still thk abt my ex gem bt now theres no love I have for him jus me&my cancer:)
- —Guest JheneAikoo
- After swearing to myself i would never get involved with another Gemini man I have done again. We began the old fashioned way, building foundation on extensive conversation and my Piscean part being VERY transparent. The love is real, it is rare and it is sure. Now how can this work after knowing my experiences that line up with each of our horoscopes and character attributes in the Zodiac. I am terrified and can't imagine living without him in my life
- —Guest ATEOTD
Not mine yet..need help though
- So I have a huge crush on a pisces guy and he even told me he liked me but said we shouldnt date until we know for sure.He is always trying to get my attention and always makes the best jokes and He is like a bestfriend of mine but all this stuff im reading is making me worried. I wanna ask him out but what if he says no? Im a Geminigal in trouble help!!!
- —Guest Geminigal
gemini boy pieces princess
- Think of a rollercoaster. Fast. Exciting. Fun. Emotional. Alot of ups and downs. And then it stops... Get off or try another one. I like it. We talk all day... Non stop. Things are always new... Always. My words make her feel. And her feelings make me think. Idk. Its weird. But overall. Perfect.
- —Guest rix mix